Re: [Scenario] Labyrinth of Broken Virtue

Moderator: Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

[Scenario] Labyrinth of Broken Virtue

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 20th, 2009, 5:46 pm

((For an RP of a different beat. For Full Details, PM me all are welcome to try this simple RPG. Warning contains sex and lots of other nasty surprises. Male or Female you are fair game to the labyrinth by the way.))

-Introduction-

"The ominous clouds shield the moon from direct view as you approach the entrance of the fabled dungeon. Supposedly no treasure hunter, do-gooder, scavenger, warlock or villain has survived the horrors of this place... or at least they haven't returned from it. However every time it has claimed another victim its legend grew.

No one knows what lies at the bottom of this dungeon other then the murals that line the walls of its opening. As you approach the opening your torchlight illuminates the murals showing the fabled prize at the end. 'Those with valor, intellect and might to conquer the dungeon would be given their hearts desire. Those who fail would find a fate far worse then death itself.' The only way is onward, there is no turning back and all the choices are yours to make... so choose wisely."

"Good luck"
Last edited by Anonymous on October 7th, 2009, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orthas
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Re: Labryinth of Broken Virtue

Post by Orthas » September 21st, 2009, 12:44 am

Tirsha stared at the entrance where she noticed a skeleton covered in a sticky goo, by the looks of it the once living person was trying to crawl out, "hmm...it reminds me of that slime creatures...", she then faced the entrance and steped near it, "but that's not something i can't deal with...."
Kiko, wherever you are...i will never forget you...rest in peace...my dear...

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 1:00 am

-Entrance of the Labyrinth-

The entrance seemed quite weird in the sense that he faint sound of rushing water could be heard within the reinforced cavern walls. Torches lined the walls to better illuminate the surroundings and the famed murals line the walls at eye to chest level. It could be quite inviting if it wasn't for a rather forbidding warning that hung to deter children and the foolhardy from entering.

A pair of shackled manacles showing a thorn oak statue of a very frightened and nude thief. Disturbingly life like right down to the eyes, torn cloth and armor and the tears that streak over his cheeks. Wounds and gashes were markings that it was not a swift end. Around the neck held together by a chain and wooden plank red several lines of text in several languages. It reads: "The Scavenger, Jareth fell before the cruel masters of the second level. His body was delivered and to be placed as a reminder of what fate will await those who fail the Labyrinth. This is your first and final warning."

The soft glow or torchlight leads to a peculiar sight of an oak table. Upon the table were a series of metal cups with a pair of bones or dice inside them. The table has an engraving in traders tongue "Those who enter here must cast their fate to the whims of chance upon the first level. Make your choice."

Orthas
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Orthas » September 21st, 2009, 1:07 am

Tirsha grabed a metal cub and toss what was inside to the table, "let's see if i'm lucky...", then she stared at the statue, knowing who was the "scavenger", "even him failed..."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 1:37 am

The dice tumble and make an eerie sound within the chamber that resonates within its walls many times. As she looks down at her result the dice turn up a seven. Before she can contemplate what it holds her vision begins to blur and then turns grey before going black and she has the strangest feeling like a rope got tied to her legs and wrists and dragged her across like she was being dragged by a horse, traveling at high speeds all in a brief instant.

When her vision began to clear up she picked herself up off the moss laid ground and began to scour her surroundings. The humid air kissed at her scales as heat began to stick to her form. Her eyes adjusted to the heavy shade and darkness of the ruins she now stood within. It looked to have once been a holy land due to the hallowed ground and the broken holy symbols that lined the marble walls that laid in ruins. Up ahead was the church on question but also to the right was a hill and she could see very visibly a graveyard which also leads into the mountains by a cavern mouth.

((Heres the roller I used in case ya wonder. and thats all i can do for now. Need a small bit of sleep but feel free to make an action. http://www.umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php))
Last edited by Laughing Hyena on September 21st, 2009, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orthas
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Orthas » September 21st, 2009, 1:47 am

Tirsha rub her chin where the hell she was first of all..., the only thing she did was roll a damn...the dice!, of course why she didn't noticed it?, that was a magical mechanism to access the dungeon, but then she start to think deeply, "but then why a dice?...should that mean that depending on the result you appear at a different area?...what would happened to me if i scored a 1 instead of a 7....", she shook her head as start walking straight to the church, "let's see if i can find some clues there..."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 4:20 pm

As she approaches the Ruined Church, Tirsha noticed the rays of the sun were becoming filtered by the dense woodlands and trees.

Upon opening the rotted wooden doors of the Church she saw that the visibility was fair albeit she couldn't see too high up as shadows seemed to play cruel tricks with the light along with hamper her vision. Stained glass windows line the walls showing the sun god with his symbol of protection upon each window. Dust has collected onto everything including the floors though the passage of time. Old scriptures of holy text have become fragile and delicate.

Furthest away was an altar and set atop of it was a collections of items you cannot make out at the distance. You do however notice there's some strange type of residue within the area and your sense of danger begins to rise even more so when you hear the distant sound of rapidly fluttering wings that give a "humming" sound to them. A loud scream fills the Church and breaks the eerie feeling.

A rapid succession of events happens as a copper skinned elf falls to the ground with a sick thud his leather armor torn in several places exposing the shoulders arms and legs as his axe clatters close to him. Following close behind is a pair of large looking insects that look like a cross between a moth at the top and a wasp at the other. Their colorings were purple at the wings with a dark bluish coloring to their skin.

You have heard of these creatures before during your travels and stories of those who have survived such encounters. They are called Widow Moths, and they are named for the fact that they are both male and female in gender, have a nerve toxin in their stingers that can cause muscle failure in a matter of seconds and are parasitic in reproduction. How they do this is uncertain to you but you do know a handy number of tips that can keep you safe. Heat attracts them like regular moths and their stingers have enough vemon to incapacitate a horse.

"Stay back! STAY BACK!!!" The elf is trying to fend off the moths however he is injured and looks like he cannot hold them off. If you don't do something the elf is as good as dead, but you also know that if you interfere you might wind up on the menu. A matter of morality vs survival....

((If you have other ideas on what to do, you may attempt them as long as they are logical. ^_^))
Last edited by Laughing Hyena on September 21st, 2009, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orthas
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Orthas » September 21st, 2009, 4:57 pm

She looked around, "so..if those things follow the heat source like the regular moths...", hse grined trying to find a piece of wood, "if i can distract them i think i can save that elf...but i need to hurry..."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 5:19 pm

One of your torches would be an excellent way to start the fire as you look about for some dried wood and you find a good portion of it at the rotted doors that you just passed through along with the moss covered benches and those aged scriptures would all work. Your survivalist skills go to work setting up the bonfire as the chaos goes on behind you.

Taking your torch, you swiftly light the bonfire. The heat is intense as you back away keeping your torch in hand. The Widow Moths are quick to react to the heat as they flutter towards it ignoring the elf who looked pale and dripping with cold sweat from his brow... The moths dance dangerously at the flames and you notice there were more then just those two as their numbers swelter to five. Silently thanking yourself for being so clever rather then take the direct approach you rush quickly to the elf's size. He's not responsive until you are right next to him.

"By the gods, that was too close. Many thanks stranger" You are not yet out of danger but for the time being you have ample opportunities to calculate a few more moves and act upon them before the hive turns its attention away from the bonfire or worse. Your thoughts go to the altar with the array of items upon it, see if there's something of use. Also there's the elf which you could perhaps gather information from perhaps very easily. Or you could simply try and get out of this place but the time for action is now

Orthas
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Orthas » September 21st, 2009, 5:25 pm

She calculate the distance that separate both of them from the exit, her survival instinct told her that going straight to the altar was a bad idea since the moths will soon stare at them again, "we must go out...but that altar..."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 5:44 pm

The elf looked over to the altar for the moment before quickly making his mind about things and heads straight to the altar to have a look at things on it. The elf scans the altar quickly. "There's another way out of here behind the altar. The altar has a few things here I think would be useful." The items in question was a scroll that was sealed, a jeweled dagger, a potion labeled in holy scriptures with the word "Heroism", a holy symbol of the sun god for this Church, and some kind of candle incense. The elf takes a look at the scroll and opens it. His eyes narrowed a bit as he gave pause. Looks like he couldn't read the script

Orthas
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Orthas » September 21st, 2009, 6:26 pm

she quickly reached his side, "let me see...meanwhile try to get us out there...", she stared at the scroll, it was writted in a strange language, and the most surprising thing she remind her of something, "i think i've saw the same language somewhere...", she grab the holy symbol and a pair of candles while put the potion on her small backpack, sheating the dagger on her belt, "this can balance things a lil..."
(gotta go sleep, will be back tomorrow ;))

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 6:52 pm

When she reads the scrolls the elf begins trying looking for an exit. The scroll in holy scriptures are indeed familiar to you and after some doing you translate it to read it. Its a proverb. "Faith leads to Bravery. Violence turns into Lust" Meanwhile the elf looks about and feels a draft come from under the altar and after pushing a stone down he finds that the altar has a staircase that leads down into a crypt or some kind of basement.

((Sleep well. Hopefully you are having fun. :D))

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » September 21st, 2009, 6:59 pm

((Wolf. Please PM me before you take an action in the actual thread. I will give you what you need before you begin. Then make a character according to what I give you and you will have your own journey started.))
Last edited by Laughing Hyena on September 21st, 2009, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewdles
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by Mewdles » September 21st, 2009, 9:30 pm

Xyrrath's curious nature had lead him out of his secluded home wandering into the cold darkness of the night. The sight of flickering torches had lead the small Mysterian to the entrance of the cavern. Xyrrath felt a sense of fear from the thorn oak statue that stood in the cavern as he tried to read the scripture laid out before him. The common language was new to him being lost in a world from home as he settled himself near the oak table.

The metal cups glistened in the torchlight as the highlights danced in the dark veil of the cavern. Taking a cup in hand he shook it gently as it's contents toss around inside the cup. Tilting the cup gently Xyrrath poured the contents of the cup against the table as the dice danced on the oak table.