-Section 1- The Dead Forest

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

- DarkGamer -
The Don
The Don

-Section 1- The Dead Forest

Post by - DarkGamer - » July 1st, 2010, 6:41 am

Most of the land around is dim and dead and is growing even more rotten due to the infected starting to come

Nuru's Dungeon: Evil themed dungeon

Lair of Aqua

--area= very Dirty/infected

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: -Section 1- The Dead Forest

Post by Renmaru » July 15th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Nuru stood in the centre of his chamber, hunched over, unresting, and his head hanging. He stared endlessly at the ground. The stone floors, walls and ceiling all twisted with dark creeping vines that dripped something that resembled blood. The growth of these "plants" caused cracks in the stone.

"Come mortals... I want to hear your screams echo through my halls." Nuru lifted his head slightly, his neck cracking almost eerily. The chains that cound him were taught and strong but he knew a mortal would eventually find their way to him. He also knew that once they did, he would reclaim this place as his own.

aremihc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by aremihc » July 27th, 2010, 11:49 am

Chimera

Body:15
Mind:10
Will:10
Special:15

Health: 30
Will: 20
Mind: 20

Melee = 5 + 1 = +6
Ranged = 5 + 4 = +9

Inventory: (10 tokens remaining)

Luge (+4 wep dam)
x100 rounds
Bullwhip (RP only) (Wooden sword)
Black widow spider companion (RP only)
x2 First aid kits (restores 15 of all stats)

An animal skulked through the twisted undergrowth of the dark forest. A skinny wretched beast it was clattering with equipment and unresponsive to the sharp shrubs that blocked its path on the way to its goal. It stopped, suddenly, and rose upon its two hind legs like its bone structure preferred and produced a small jar from its harness. Chimera examined the black-widow spider with a moment of awe, for he had been endlessly entertained with its morbid beauty since his engagement to his monstrous missus, and he smiled as he allowed it to go free and wind its web between the branches of a and fallen tree. It had been blackened by the infection that had spread through the woods.

Slowly the pattern emerged as he stood ever patiently for his Mistresses briefing. It read:

"Free him if you are strong enough and send my goodwill as an offering of words or flesh if necessary. If your trial is to become too torturous return with one of the horrors that haunt his halls so that I may understand the true nature of his plight. Speak unto him with respect so that we may meet again my love."

With A crack of his whip the web broke in twain and he stepped forward to gently handle the deadly arachnid with his hand, to deposit it safely back within its jar.

"Well now my dark lord Nuru." grumbled Chimera with a smirk, "Let's see if our minds are as alike as I would hope..."

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 27th, 2010, 12:12 pm

As Chimera moved through the trees he would see a short set of stone stairs that ended in a large stone door. The door had demonic runes of sealing craved into it, clearly to keep Nuru sealed away. There was writing on the wall in blood, a dead adventurer slumped beneath the writing, his fingers red with his own blood.

The writing was first in demonic and then the common tongue of humans, so as to warn off all who tried to enter. It read "To all those who wander here, turn back now, lest you free the demon chained within." It was fairly clear this man had been told to, or controlled into writing this. There was a much smaller set of demonic and common writings next to the door itself, possibly the work of the man himself. It said "To all fools who wish to enter, push this rune." there was an arrow pointing to one of the runes on the door that was not jsut a rune, but a switch. When pushed the door would open and Chimera could enter.

aremihc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by aremihc » July 27th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Chimera

Melee = 5 + 1 = +6
Ranged = 5 + 4 = +9

Luge (+4 wep dam)
x100 rounds

He examined the corpse of the fallen adventurer and lifted his head to peer at him: If he were alive the distance between their faces would have been most unsettling.

He checked the rune, and so inspecting for any traps that it might hide.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 27th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Chimera would find no traps, this was probably the adventurer's work, a helping hand to any who dared enter. As he pressed the rune the door slid to the side and allowed him entrance. The first room he entered was a small 3x3 room that was very dimly lit with only a few torches.

Observation would prove that of course there was a door across the room from him, more careful observation would show how battered the door looked, and small cracs in teh floors and walls which had vines growing in and around them. These vines wee blakc with taint however and some had small red lines running along them.

(I made you purple, if you want a different color just say so :P)
Last edited by Renmaru on July 27th, 2010, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aremihc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by aremihc » July 27th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Chimera

Melee = 5 + 1 = +6
Ranged = 5 + 4 = +9

Luge (+4 wep dam)
x100 rounds

Chimera would make his way around the room, tracing his claws on the wall to the south:

He would stop if he detected a trap.

((Taking advantage the fact that I'm the only player. *trollface* :D ))

Turn 1; check for trap south
Turn 2; Move south 2
Turne 3; Check for trap west
Turn 4; Move west 2
Turn 5; Check for trap north
Turn 6; Move north 2
Turn 7; Check for trap west
Turn 8; Move through the door (1 space west)

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 27th, 2010, 11:45 pm

Chimera would find himself wasting time in this room as there were no trap laid here. As he approached the door however he noticed the vines seemed to entangle the door slightly but a fairly good push got it wide open and he moved through easily. Seemingly unhappy with him the vines themselves slammed the door behind Chimera. After catching his bearings after having the door slammed directly behind him Chimera would notice this room almost looked the same, save there were now two doors.

Besides that fact the torches that had been lit in the last room were similar but now glowed with blue fire that added an eerie glow with the more numerous vines in this room. One of the vines red lines glowed brightly for a moment, seeming to trail out of the room. A sudden laugh echoing in the room would make Chimera jump slightly again. "My, a mortal in my dungeon... and yet soemthing seems... odd about you." a voice that sounded as though a large man with a deep voice had not had a drink in days echoed through the room. "Do you come for treasure... or simply to kill the infected here? Don't fear there is no threat in this room, else I would not have infected it so heavily, you see, the monsters here hold me captive..." clearly these vines allowed Nuru to see and hear those who entered his dungeon. Chimera could see one near the centre of the room that was risen up, the red glow flashed as the voice spoke and dimmed as it waited for Chimera to speak.

(Yes, well I designed this place so Nuru could have a few words with 'guests' but then... who's to say he'll lead you the right way, and by all means take advantage of the empty rooms :3)

aremihc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by aremihc » July 29th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Chimera

Melee = 5 + 1 = +6
Ranged = 5 + 4 = +9

Luge (+4 wep dam)
x100 rounds

"Neither of those reasons fit my objective my esteemed dark lord Nuru, for I am here to bring the beasts to my heel and release you on the behalf of Lenah the spider-queen."

He started towards the south door and drew his Luger, holding it ready to do a sweep of the room beyond.

"She has told me of your plight, and though I am here to release you she does not send me out of charity nor pity. May you think on that whist I explore your tomb my lord. And may I ask; am I now a prisoner here myself?"

He would open the door and press onwards, regardless of his response.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » July 29th, 2010, 4:41 pm

Aqua's Lair was one of the very few remaining sources of water in the Dead Forest and she uses this to her advantage to draw in victims. At the heart of the lair, Aqua herself lounged about lazily as one of her minions suckled tenderly from her slimy breast. "Yes, my little one, drink your fill. But don't have too much, for soon my water source will lure more playmates for us to have fun with." She says giggling like a schoolgirl. "Ooh, it's been so long since I've had visitors, I hope they come soon. I can't wait to play." Her minion coos a bit before finishing and snuggling with Aqua's semi-liquid body.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 29th, 2010, 4:46 pm

"It knows my name it does." Nuru laughed slightly, "So Lenah sends aid after all these years does she?" Nuru's voice stopped or a moment while Chimera opened the door. "Boo!" he yelled hoping to frighten Chimera slightly. Whether or not he jumped Nuru would cackle like a mad man now.

This room appeared empty as well;

Though the vines that coated the last room were also in this room they were slightly thinner here. "Those who hold me captive take notice if I heavily infect any room... as for your question, are you a captive?" Nuru considered this a moment. "Answers are not given, they are earned... and since you can do nothing to help me but set me free I will make you think for your answers."

"I will speak three statements, two will be truth and one will be lie. Decipher which is which and I may just be as free as a bird in the sky." Nuru chuckled before speaking again. "You've come to rescue me but alas, there is a door blocking the way that requires a key." he paused indicating his first statement was made. "You are in fact free to flee at any given time." his second statement seemed easily enough true. "The key you need to rescue me is in a room through the door to the south." It wasn't totally possible to tell which were truths and which were lies, Chimera would have to find out which were lies and then he would have more information. Nuru however had either been mad for a very long time or had gone mad in his imprisonment. "Have you more questions, messenger of Lenah?"

aremihc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by aremihc » August 2nd, 2010, 12:19 pm

Chimera

Health:22 ((DG's new rules have left me boned :P))
Will: 15
Mind: 15

Movement: 3
Magic: 25/25
Charm: 3

Melee = 5 + 1 = +6
Ranged = 5 + 4 = +9

Inventory: (1010 tokens remaining)

Luger (+4 wep dam)
x100 rounds

((Sorry for the delay, I hit a wall of stress recently.))

"Spare me the riddles Lord Nuru, I feel patronized if I may say so!" Chimera joked with a sinister rumble of mirth. "If you wish to test me then point me in the direction of your captors."

He left the room through the south door.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 2nd, 2010, 1:22 pm

(Don't ever trust a riddle demon man, they like messing with people)

"Patronize? You? Me? Never... Oh, wait... I get it, a joke!" Nuru's laughter echoed through the halls, amplified by the fact that multiple vines were laughing.

"Silly mortal, I wish not to test your power, I beleive you capable of freeing me, I must test the thing's mind, to see if it can decipher me." Nuru seemed to have truly lost his sanity being captive here so long. One had to question whether it was there to begin with though.

(Blacked out areas are out of your sight or hidden for other purposes in

Chimera enters a large room, more vines were growing about this room, the red in them seemed to glow brighter then in the last two rooms. There were a few places that were out of Chimera's sight now as this room was much larger and the ceiling was far higher. "Nuru had worshipers once... they gathered in this room, yes... I like this room. Those blasted traitors are not here though, yet they guard the key. Did I misguide you? Perhaps. I shall not stop my riddles as they are who I am. Though if you look hard you may find something of value here... If you look hard you may find something useles here." It seemed Nuru had soemthing clear to itterate as one of those had to be a lie. "I have misguided you, the door to my cell is in the next room, to the west, the key is behind you, to the east, in a chest." Nuru chuckled and this room seemed to make it bounce about. Nuru truly was testing Chimera's mind, to see if anything terrified him, or even made him jump.

(Totally understand the stress thing man, wish I had taken a break before I came on today, was stressed out and had a bit of a meltdown, all better now i think though.)
Last edited by Renmaru on August 2nd, 2010, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aremihc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by aremihc » August 2nd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Chimera

Health:22 ((DG's new rules have left me boned :P))
Will: 15
Mind: 15

Movement: 3
Magic: 25/25
Charm: 3

Melee = 5 + 1 = +6
Ranged = 5 + 4 = +9

Inventory: (1010 tokens remaining)

Luger (+4 wep dam)
x100 rounds

"Ah!" Chimera called out enthusiastically. "That means I am free to leave whenever I desire. What a relief!"

He turned back to travel through the door he had just been through and then head east towards this alleged chest (west?). But he did so very cautiously; he drew his Luger. Who knows what could have suck up behind him? His money was on the Lord speaking through the organic telecom.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 2nd, 2010, 6:56 pm

As Chimera approached the East door in the previous room the vines snared the door and halted him for a moment.

"Listen and listen close messenger of Lenah, for three more statements I have for you, but which are lie and which are true?" Nuru snickered slightly as most of the vines left the door, three thick ones remained. "Your caution though it slows your pace is quite efficeint lest you lose your face." Nuru paused as one of the vines slithered away. "Enemies infest my dungeon, you and them, them and you, but be careful, the enemy of my enemy will lie to you." Nuru once again paused and a vine slid away. "Vines, vines, succubus and a floor... in this next room is the key to my door."

Nuru chuckled as the last vine moved away, "And so my dear friend, that is the last you will hear from me. Remember my statements three and perhaps you will get get back out to see the trees. Ah alas, I wanted to rhyme but I could not as I was pressed for time." Nuru's chuckling faded as the last vine moved to the floor and ceased to glow nearly as bright. Nuru would not answer if there were enemies around, so that was evidence of what he would find in the next room. Chimera was free to proceed.