OOC chat

INACTIVE

Moderator: Renmaru

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

OOC chat

Post by Renmaru » March 14th, 2011, 2:22 pm

This'll be my area for general out of character chat, feel free to hang out and chat, and please be patient while I get everything set up ^_^

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Re: OOC chat

Post by DarknessInDeath » March 14th, 2011, 3:24 pm

This sounds good, already got an idea for a char that uses Dark Magic. Not evil...well mostly.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 14th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Alright I think that about covers everything, I may add a progress thread as are did in the mansion, if I get enough people due to my... lengthy post style. And yes actually someone who uses the dark magic school does not need to act completely evil but the master who teaches it won't allow you to learn teh spells until he trusts you, meaning he must at least THINK your evil ^_^ Anywho, unlocked the character sheet thread now that it's all up, I'll check up on this later tonight and see how things are going :D

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » March 14th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Well, I will get to work on a character.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 14th, 2011, 9:34 pm

On that note, Darkness I'm proud of you, seems like you actually put a lot of thought into your character, a few little bits I might have... fixed up but it was great before anyways, just fixed a weird spacing thing you had going on... anywho... I'll make the first post once I have a few character sheets, 3-4 at least. Seems like a few people are interested, hoping to see more too. By the way, anything that's a chance on the spell list I will roll a die for... no offense to anyone, I trust you guys and all but I'd rather just remove temptation rather then leave it there...

And I'll proof any rolls on the character I added in for myself, when he actually does get in combat, which may not be often...

lordlubu21
Pimp
Pimp

Post by lordlubu21 » March 14th, 2011, 11:55 pm

Nicely done Ren! This one is definitely looking well inspired. Makes me wish I still had time for rp's T_T

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » March 15th, 2011, 3:44 am

I type all the things up in notepad, it gets strange when I paste it sometimes. Thanks though, this is actually me remaking another character I had awhile back who had a demon inside her and "blacked out" into that demons form at random.

Evil Evi
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by Evil Evi » March 15th, 2011, 7:56 pm

I found a good picture of what I might use for a character I'll make later here. I'm in the brainstorming stage of creating the character however, but I can at least show the picture my character is being based off of.

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/1795/ztta.png

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 16th, 2011, 1:39 pm

Well I got more people then I was anticipating, goodie ^_^ Alright well let's see here, I already pm'ed Bigred and asked if eh could please think of another magic item as attaching it to yourself permanently is kinda an unfair advantage... even if it is hair and hands (which can be removed... all be it through a lot of effort :P) Thank you to the others that did give themselves an item for making it reasonable (i.e a flute or a necklace/ pendant)

Interesting that Wolf made a less aggressive seeming character then any other RP with combat... and Korani... limiting her own spell power, an odd choice but if that's what she wants I'm not gonna stop her.

Evil Evi
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by Evil Evi » March 16th, 2011, 4:17 pm

Whew!

That took awhile, but I tried my best at the backstory.

And if you think the Preferred Magic Item is a bit too much, I can remove it.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » March 16th, 2011, 4:31 pm

Hope the edit is to your linking.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Evil Evi wrote:Whew!

That took awhile, but I tried my best at the backstory.

And if you think the Preferred Magic Item is a bit too much, I can remove it.
The magic item is fine, keep in mind it may take a bit to learn light magic, but yeah it's fine.
Bigredone wrote:Hope the edit is to your linking.
Perfect thanks ^_^

Now some of you are probably anticipating a post, well you'll probably have tow ait until Friday or Saturday as I'm busy all day tomorrow and don't ahve a lot of time here... >.<

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » March 16th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Hehe, Ren I can play more then aggressive character, just depends on my mood.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 16th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Well play nice inless you feel like having your character injured by one of the npc's :P That goes for everyone as well, please don't start any un-needed drama :) Anyways I should be headin to bed, I've already got some of the first post simmering in my head, so hang in there people ^_^

Still considering one of chrissy's suggestions too...

Evil Evi
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by Evil Evi » March 16th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Alrighty, I hope you have fun with Ztta then, Ren. She's gonna be a interesting one for me to role play as. :D