Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) ASD's Duel Arena Mk II

INACTIVE

Moderator: Laughing Hyena

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) ASD's Duel Arena Mk II

Post by Kagetori » January 5th, 2011, 1:37 pm

"Now that was just rude. there is no need to get offensive over the situation. My little slave here knew of the risks before he started the duel so you cannot say that he wasn't informed. So instead of ranting how about you duel me again? If you win you free necros and if I lose then I get you as well for a year. deal?" Syra giggled childishly at the proposal. She was already in her underwear, unfortunately she hadn't thought about brining spare clothes like the rest as she wasn't expecting a duel.

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Stiria growled.

"Fine then." She said puttign her dual disk on her arm.

(LEts see if your cheap deck can beat my new one? XD)

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 5th, 2011, 1:45 pm

"Oh fun i gain two slaves in one day." syra said with a childish tone of enjoyment as she walked to the opposite side of the room to stiria, pulling necros by the arm gently. "To make up for last time i'll let you go first. It's the least I can do."

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 5th, 2011, 1:46 pm

(Will post turn soon...sorry, doing a bit of work atm.)

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 5th, 2011, 1:54 pm

Necros allows himself to be taken by the arm to stand next to Syra opposite from Stiria. He wasn't sure what to do as he watches the start of the duel for his freedom.

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 5th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Stiria scowled and drew 6 cards, she looked down at them and placed one card face down and summoned Breaker The Magical Warrior to the field, The white haired female appeared in her armor, grasping her sword and sheild in hand and Stiria ended her turn.

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 5th, 2011, 11:08 pm

"I activate solar recharge and discard hiru from my hand to draw two cards the discard two from my deck." syra grinned as the two cards were sent to her graveyard shortly followed by a wolf girl in elegant green cloths to get summoned in front of her. "Wulf was sent to my graveyard from my deck so she is summoned to the field"

"however she is not going to be staying around for long. I use her to bring forth Celestia the lightsworn angel! and when she is tribute summoned using a lightsworn card I can send four cards from my deck to destroy two of yours! Now say good bye to both your cards!"

as syra discarded her cards from the deck Celestia flew up high before creating two beams of light which flew down, striking both her opponents cards and destroying them. However in her amusement syra couldn't help but luagh as a second wulf appeared on her side of the field.

((Any counters?))

Monsters
(20) Celestia (2300/200)
(21) Wulf (2100/300)

graveyard
(29), (23), (19), (22), (48), (28), (18)

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 6th, 2011, 4:08 am

Stiria grinned and she activated her Trap card Star Dust Road, a beam of llight shot out of it and struck Wulf, destroying him. A large star dust dragon then appeared infront of Breaker.

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 6th, 2011, 8:02 am

DarknessInDeath wrote:Stiria grinned and she activated her Trap card Star Dust Road, a beam of llight shot out of it and struck Wulf, destroying him. A large star dust dragon then appeared infront of Breaker.

Erm why is it destroying wulf? You would destroy celestia and negate her effect but she send the four cards to the graveyard to activate the effect so wulf would still be special summoned as far as i'm aware, due to the fact that i must carry out A before i can select the target/s B. (Going off what my friend who made the deck said) So yeah you destroyed Celestia and negated her destroying effect but you still have to deal with the special summoned wulf.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 6th, 2011, 8:06 am

(Must have just been a mistake. But yeah Celestia is destroyed. Wulf is Special Summoned, and now Stiria has a Stardust Dragon on her field along with her Breaker. Nice move Darkness.)

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 6th, 2011, 8:53 am

Necros wrote:(Must have just been a mistake. But yeah Celestia is destroyed. Wulf is Special Summoned, and now Stiria has a Stardust Dragon on her field along with her Breaker. Nice move Darkness.)
((Damn can't turn wulf defence either might aswell do some damage))

"Ahhh stardust dragon." Syra said followed by a small laugh, "Well time to change plans a bit, but I'm not worried." It was quite clear through Syra's body language alone that she wasn't worried about losing Celestia.

"Wulf destroy her Breaker and try to keep the sexual stuff at a minimum this time." grinning the white wolf ran at breaker and tackled her into a deep passionate kiss but before she could get too carried breaker faded from the battleground. letting out a disappointed sigh wulf gathered her weapon and moved back to Syra.

"I place one face down and now it's your turn."

(200 damage)

Monsters
(21) Wulf (2100/300)

Spells/traps
1 Face down

graveyard
(29), (23), (19), (22), (48), (28), (18), (20)

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 6th, 2011, 9:24 am

Necros watches as Stiria turns the tables on Syra. *Nice move, Stiria.* He thinks as he watches Wulf forcefully kiss Breaker, doing minor damage to Stiria's life points. That Stardust Dragon now on the field was a glimmer of hope for Necros.

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » January 6th, 2011, 10:58 am

Rianna couldn't help but watch on. Biting her lip and clenching her own hands, she wondered if they even knew she was there, she too wanted in on the games, but knew not whom to ask...after all, why would they accept a challenge to a Slifer Red.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 6th, 2011, 11:01 am

(Silly Rex we say you where there, but you never responsed to us. I will dual you after my long dual with LH is done.)

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » January 6th, 2011, 11:07 am

(Well Im extremely busy x.x and finding time is hard Work, School, LIFE!! X>X)