Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Abandoned Student Dormitories

INACTIVE

Moderator: Laughing Hyena

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Abandoned Student Dormitori

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 14th, 2011, 12:11 am

(i did have it marked LH on the end of my last turn.)

Suzu drew her five cards, plus the one she had in her hand, before setting a monster down on the field she then place two more cards in her magic/trap card zone "Well, this is my last hope, here goes nothing." She told herself, before nodding slightly to herself

LP: 2,400

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

1 set monster

Magic and Traps

3 cards in hand.

Graveyard

Removed:

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 14th, 2011, 2:10 am

"Well lets see what happens. First i set one card down, then I flip summon my Flirtatious Succubus and because she was flipped her flip effect triggers. With this she gains 500 points to attack and defense. Then I set one monster face down on the field. Next I attack with the Flirtatious Succubus. Lets see what that face down is."

LP: 1300

Ethans Hand: 2, 8, 40

Attack Mode

Flirtatious Succubus (2400/900) (30)

Defense Mode

(20)

Magic and Traps

(21)

Graveyard:

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 14th, 2011, 8:34 am

(This card likes me this game for some reason I keep drawing them, must be because I had to roll a couple times, because of doubles)

"Heres a familiar friend." Suzu chuckles a bit, before ordeal of the traveler pops up "So, which of the three in my had do you choose?"

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

1 set monster

Magic and Traps

Ordeal of the traveler.

3 cards in hand.

Graveyard

Removed:

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 14th, 2011, 2:28 pm

"Hmm.." He picks the right most card and says "Monster" His eyes looked on as he really disliked that card at this point. That one card was becoming the worst offender in beating the living hell out of him. Either he was going to have to draw the right card to destroy it or he was doomed.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 15th, 2011, 12:23 am

Suzu frowns a bit, before nodding to him "That is corrected." She told him, before tilting her head to the side, as the attack comes through and destroys her monster.

"Heres a familiar friend." Suzu chuckles a bit, before ordeal of the traveler pops up "So, which of the three in my had do you choose?"

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

Magic and Traps

Ordeal of the traveler.

3 cards in hand.

Graveyard

Statue of the Aztec.

Removed:
Last edited by Wolf_Demon on January 15th, 2011, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 15th, 2011, 2:11 am

((Update yer field, your monster is not off the field.))

"It's your turn now that the only monster you have on the field is gone. And I will come after you again and soon"

Ethans Hand: 2, 8, 40

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

(20)

Magic and Traps

(21)

Graveyard:

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 15th, 2011, 8:37 am

(I put it in the graveyard just forgot to erase it.)

"I summon a set monster, before placing one card face down." She ends her turn after that moment.

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

1 set

Magic and Traps

Ordeal of the traveler.

3 cards in hand.

Graveyard

Statue of the Aztec.

Removed:

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » January 15th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Rianna would find herself a nice chairs and sighs watching the dual before her trying to get more comfortale after her weird..."Dream"

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 15th, 2011, 3:47 pm

As Rianna sat there trying to collect her thoughts they turned to the slight worry that it felt so damn real... Did that really happen or was it just a fevered dream from all of this dueling? She didn't notice it just yet but her ankles felt a bit sore. Because of her ankles feeling sore that would tip her fears into a more confirmed state. Something had attacked her and tried to molest her by means of a duel. Attacking her straight from her dreams. Whatever it was it sounded insane to think that could happen.

Ethan draws his next card and then would flip his second monster up which was another Shy Succubus then sets one more monster face down on the field. He has the first Succubus attack first. "Alright. I am going to pick a monster card in the left most part of your hand." Let's just see if this works.

Ethans Hand: 2, 8, 11, 40

Attack Mode

Flirtatious Succubus (2400/900) (20)

Defense Mode

Magic and Traps

(21)

Graveyard:

Removed:

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » January 15th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Biting her lip as she rubs her ankles pulling them up into the chair she sat in. She at least had the comfort of knowing these "shadowy" duelists were not so tough after all. "Heh well at least they wont think of me as a weakling anymore...just cause I'm a stupid Slifer red!"

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 15th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Suzu shakes her head to him, before she tilts her head to the side "That would be a no my friend." Suzu smiles to him, before licking her lips lightly now "So, is it my turn?"

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

1 set

Magic and Traps

Ordeal of the traveler.

3 cards in hand.

Graveyard

Statue of the Aztec.

Removed:

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 15th, 2011, 11:21 pm

"Yes. My turn is over" Ethan said as once again her Ordeal of the Traveler was truly irritating.

Ethans Hand: 8, 11, 20, 40

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

(2)

Magic and Traps

(21)

Graveyard:

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 15th, 2011, 11:38 pm

Suzu looks at the field, before tilting her hand to the side "First I flip the magic card magical space typhoon and destroy your trap card." Suzu takes a deep breath, before continuing on with her turn "Now, I normal summon Grave Ohja to the field in attack mode." Suzu then flips up her second card "Now I play compulsive evaluation getting ride of one of you defensive mode monser, now I flip summon madusa worms, getting ride of you attack mode monster." The giant worm leaps forward, before Drawing flirtatious succubus in with his tentacle raping her senseless "Now, I remove my monster in my graveyard to special summon Megarock dragon in attack mode, I will have him attack your face down, while Grave Ohja attacks you."

MegaRocks 700/700

Grave Ohja 1600/1500.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 16th, 2011, 12:44 am

Ethan was comepletly bested now as he had nothing on the field after all that and since he only had 1,300 life points that would end the duel in Suzu's favor. She had beaten Ethan cleanly. "Not bad. That lock down deck is definitely something to be sure. And I thought you said you were not wanting to win?" He teased a bit as he stood there with a slight smile not feeling bad about it, how can he when the duel was so tight then any second either one could have won that contest. "Looks like you win the prize. Heh unless you didn't see the last few seconds."

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 16th, 2011, 1:20 am

"Finally, that was a long dual, but it was worth it." Suzu comes running over to him like a puppy, before giving him a sweet kissing on his lips "Now, you are all mine." She told him, before grabbing his arms and pulling him to a more private part of the mansion "I've been waiting for this." She told him, before kissing his lips locking them with her lips. She puts her hand along the collar of his shirt, before tearing it open with one pull "Opps, sorry about that." She stuck her tongue out at him looking all innocent at the moment, before leaning in and licking her soft tongue across his chest now, slowly at first running over his nipples, before giving them a teasing bite. One of her hands reaches into his pants her soft skin of her hand runs along the length of his member "Now, where ever should I start." She moos slightly at the end of the sentence, she was teasing him a bit, her hand wraps around his length before stroking him a little faster now.