Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Abandoned Student Dormitories

INACTIVE

Moderator: Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Abandoned Student Dormitori

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 10:25 pm

((typo. The number is 16 for the magic and traps)

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Suzu looks at him as her two of her lines where destroyed now, before she sighs to her "So, looks like this is it for me, I got to do something and faster so, I going to bet it all on this next few turn, if you are done with your turn." She only had two monster left she was going to have to go all out these next turn "So, are ya done?"

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 10:35 pm

"Nope. Im not yet done. Even though it will cost me 1,000 life points due to Exxod's effect I flip the Golem Sentry up to trigger his effect to get rid of Exxod. And that will end my turn after I use the Sentry's Effect to flip him back down."

LP: 2300

Ethans Hand: 2, 17, 20, 22,

Attack Mode

Flirtatious Succubus (1900/400) (18)
Shy Succubus (1600/600) (17)

Defense Mode

Sheep Tokens (0/0) x2
Golem Sentry (Suzu's) (800/1800) (Face Down)
Dummy Golem (800/800) ---> Transferred from Suzu's side of the field.

Magic and Traps

(39), (16)

Graveyard: Sacrifice of Virtue (21), Young Succubus LV 1 (12), Dark Bribe (13), Scapegoat (23), Mirror Force (33), Nightmare Wheel (37), Ring of Destruction (25), Monster Reborn (29), Nightmare Wheel (1), Heavy Storm (19), Young Succubus LV 1 (26)

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 10:45 pm

(Wait a moment I thought you can only have up to five monster on the field at once?)

Suzu look to be a bit panic at the moment, she had nothing really, she was going to die on his next two turns if she did do somethign quick, but before Exxod disappears from the game back to her hand, she comes over to Ethan pulling his pants down and putting her soft lips around Ethan cock, her tongue swirls around his member a few times, before she pushes her head up and down on his cock she sucks on his member for a few moment gagging on it from time to time, before she disappears from the field "Well, looks like I almost out of option here." Suzu snaps her fingers after she draws a card "I activate the trap card Compulsory Evacuation Device and return Golem Sentry to my hand."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 10:49 pm

((oops! I forgot completely about the sheep tokens.))

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 10:52 pm

(Well, how about this so we don't back track, you minus yourself one sheep token, and we continue have any counter for my trap?)

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 10:57 pm

(Sounds fine.))

"Oh my...." Exxod was quite enthusiastic as she began to nurse upon his erection and upon his instincts his manhood began to slowly pump in and out of her mouth. His cock ached in full need of release but Exxod never grants it but Suzu certainly saw how painful his erection stood with a bead of pre cum upon it. He winced at how it made his body ache with need and he had to compose himself. "I... I have no counter"

LP: 1300

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

Sheep Tokens (0/0) x1

Magic and Traps

(39), (16)

Graveyard: Sacrifice of Virtue (21), Young Succubus LV 1 (12), Dark Bribe (13), Scapegoat (23), Mirror Force (33), Nightmare Wheel (37), Ring of Destruction (25), Monster Reborn (29), Nightmare Wheel (1), Heavy Storm (19), Young Succubus LV 1 (26)

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 11:03 pm

"I set one card face down, before switching sand moth into attack mode." Sand moth stood up, before looking upon the field with a nice smile around her sandy face. Suzu crosses her hands, before praying this next move would work "Now, I activate my spell card sword and shield changing all monster attack and defense points now attack Sand mouth his Flirtatious Succubus." (Counters?)

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 11:09 pm

"I play the trap card Dimensional Prison! This card allows me to remove from play an attacking monster. So your Sand Moth is Removed from play before it can complete its attack." A rift opens up between the weakened succubus and the Sand Moth and as the Sand Moth charges it is drawn into the void which is sealed up slowly.

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

Sheep Tokens (0/0) x1

Magic and Traps

(39),

Graveyard: Sacrifice of Virtue (21), Young Succubus LV 1 (12), Dark Bribe (13), Scapegoat (23), Mirror Force (33), Nightmare Wheel (37), Ring of Destruction (25), Monster Reborn (29), Nightmare Wheel (1), Heavy Storm (19), Young Succubus LV 1 (26),
Dimensional Prison (16)

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 11:17 pm

Suzu sighs again, before setting two card face down and looking at him "I end my turn." She look to be depressed at the moment, he through everything she had at him, but still he able to counter it. What was she going to do now? I set two card face down and end my turn."

LP: 2,400

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

1 set monster

Magic and Traps

3 cards in hand.

Graveyard

Reckless greed, giant axe mommy, giant rat, Stone Statue of the Aztecs, magic space typhoon, gigantes. Guardian Sphinx, Giant rat, Giant spirit, criossphinx, permutal burial, ordeal of the traveler.

Removed: Sand Moth

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 11:26 pm

"I lay a card face down." He looked to a rather depressed Suzu for the moment since she seemed a bit down about this now that it looked like it was all over. He paused slowly looking down at the two face downs she had and then wonders "Suzu, are you alright?" Ethan said his mind now off the duel.

Ethans Hand: 2, 18, 22,

Attack Mode

Flirtatious Succubus (1900/400) (20)

Defense Mode

Sheep Tokens (0/0) x1

Magic and Traps

(39), (34)

Graveyard: Sacrifice of Virtue (21), Young Succubus LV 1 (12), Dark Bribe (13), Scapegoat (23), Mirror Force (33), Nightmare Wheel (37), Ring of Destruction (25), Monster Reborn (29), Nightmare Wheel (1), Heavy Storm (19), Young Succubus LV 1 (26),
Dimensional Prison (16)

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Suzu smiles to him, before nodding a bit "Well, I gave it my all I guess that counts for something." She told him, before scratching the side of her head lightly "Your deck just still some much better then mine I though with those few cards a added I could win, but it seems you still beat me."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 11:46 pm

"Honestly the match could have gone either way Suzu. Much of the time you controlled the match and when you drew Exxod, I thought it was over. But neither of us will quit. Will they now? Thats what makes us continue to win" Ethan said as he would then think she might have something down but he had to take the chance and go for it. "I attack with the Flirtatious and Shy Succubus. And please treat her gently." Ethan said as he was all smiles in a sincere fashion with her as he didn't really mind if he had lost to this lovely and talented duelist. "Next time you'll win I am sure."

If the Succubi got through they would kiss and nibble along the lovely cowgirls neck with their cheeks red with a blush as their breasts rubbed along Suzu's neck and shoulders their tails running along the labia to moisten her and warm her up as they slowly disrobed her before their masters eyes as if to present her to him as a reward for victory. She felt their lips glide up to her cheeks and then slowly each one kissed along her lips and fingers rubbed slowly over her clit eager to try and make the cowgirl moo with delight.

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

Sheep Tokens (0/0) x1

Magic and Traps

(39), (34)

Dimensional Prison (16)

Removed:

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 11:48 pm

Suzu smiles to him "Well, it isn't over tilt it's over right." She sighs, when the monster flips up it was fiber jar again "You know that that means right." She looks at him.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 13th, 2011, 11:59 pm

"Indeed. We remove all of our cards from the field then shuffle our hands, decks and graveyard, reshuffle then draw five cards. A clean slate once more." He sighed a touch as he looked at his hand before he then nods "Alright then. I set one monster in defense mode. Then I end my turn."

(remember to update your field the next time you set cards like that. I had no idea there was another monster set down. You really need to make sure ya do that but then again I have problems remembering how many monsters i have on the field so no biggie.)

Ethans Hand: 2, 8, 20, 40

Attack Mode

Defense Mode

(30)

Magic and Traps

Graveyard:

Removed: