Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Obelisk Student Arena

INACTIVE

Moderator: Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Obelisk Student Arena

Post by Laughing Hyena » December 16th, 2010, 2:56 pm

The Obelisk Student Dueling Arena was housing an impressive and wide duel arena with it almost like a miniature stadium for students crossed with a movie theatre, the cushy chairs and snack vendors were plentiful and the holographic tech was state of the art. There was a restricted area underneath the duel arena for the database of the dueling arena and currently it was vacant save for the few that wanted to meet for a duel. But no one else was there to be seen.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Obelisk Student Arena

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 16th, 2010, 3:07 pm

Suzu looks at her with a blank expression on her face "Hey wait a minute eek." She say as she was drag off to the dual arena "I'm sorry." She say, before taking her hand and giving her butt a good slap on her ass and giving it a good grab "At least allow me to know the name of the person that is taking me somewhere to dual." She gave her a cute pouty face, before looking at her sightly annoyed with her at the moment "Guess, I will go first if that is alright with you." She say taking her hand back from the pushy girl.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2805751/

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 16th, 2010, 3:10 pm

As they entered the arena several of the obelisk blue girls saw her dragging the Ra yellow girl and laughed before taking a seat to watch the sceptical. "My names syra Kagetori, you've probably heard of me from my duel this morning. Today my little ra yellow girl, you are going to be my genuine pig."

initiative: 3

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 16th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Suzu readies her deck, before looking at her at her, she smiles slightly, before tilting her head to the side at the moment "My name is Suzu Syra, and I just got here, so I don't know anything yet." She told her, before readying her dual deck and "Well, I will go first then." She places down one set monster and a card in her magic/trap zone, before looking at her "Well, it is your turn, don't be to rough on me okay." She gave her a cute little wink, before tilting her head to the side see awaiting to see her first move.

Defense Position

Magic/trap

End turn.

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 16th, 2010, 3:45 pm

"How boring," Syra said as she drew a card and played it almost immediately without needing to think about it, "I play the field spell realm of light!" she announced as a brilliant pearl white town formed around them along with calming rays of light dancing across the roof.

"Next I play the spell card Solar recharge and by discarding one of my lightsworn monsters from my hand I can draw two cards. Then I must send the top two cards of my deck to my graveyard as a second cost." Syra discarded Jenis, Lightsworn Mender from her hand and drew two cards before sending two more to the graveyard. As the cards were discarded the lights on the battle field grew a little bit brighter, "These two cards I discarded now kick my field spell into effect, giving it a counter and increasing my monsters attack points by 100."

"Okay Next I activated Golden Sarcophagus and remove Royal decree from play." A brilliant golden Sarcophagus appeared behind Syra before entrapping a hologram version of royal decree within its self.

"Finally I summon Miria the lightsworn paladin to the field and when she attacks she gains another 300 attack points until end of combat." A thin lightly armoured women in black wielding a claymore appeared on the field. "Now miria attack her face down card!" Without hesitation the paladin swung her sword at the face down card.

Miria Lightsworn Paladin (1900+300+100)

Field spell
Realm of light (counters 1)

Removed from play
Royal Decree

Graveyard
Jenis, Lightsworn Mender
Solar Recharge
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Necro Gardna
Gold Sarcophagus
Last edited by Kagetori on December 17th, 2010, 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 16th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Suzu shrugs lightly, before looking at the attack come at her "Well, well strong first move." She told her, before tilting her head to the side, before a giant rat appears and the woman slashes through it "Meh, when giant rat goes to the graveyard from play I can summon a monster from deck with 1500 or less attack points to the field." A giant worm appears on the her side of the field "Say hello to Medusa Worm." She say, before tilting her head to the side "How about this?" She snaps her fingers before a spell appears Magic Space typhoon and her card realm of light scatters, before going to the graveyard "Say goodbye to your little field spell." She tilts her head to the side, before licking her lips lightly "So, is it my turn yet?

Attack position

Medusa Worm 500/600

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 16th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Syra watched as her realm of light disappeared into the typhoon but she didn't seem concerned about it. as it was instantly materialized again, "I activate another Realm of light and end my turn. During which I must send the top two cards of my deck to the graveyard and my realm gets a counter." Syra discards the two cards from top of her deck and grins, "I just sent lightsworn sabre to my graveyard. When this is sent from my deck to my graveyard I can attach it to a monster I control and it gains 700 attack."

Miria sword Suddenly morphed it's self into a glowling blue sword. "Okay now it's your turn.

Miria Lightsworn Paladin (1900+100+700) 2700
Realm of light

Field spell

Removed from play
Royal Decree

Graveyard
Jenis, Lightsworn Mender (Bottom)
Solar Recharge
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Necro Gardna
Gold Sarcophagus
Realm of light
monster reborn
Last edited by Kagetori on December 17th, 2010, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 17th, 2010, 2:34 am

Suzu chuckles a little it at the moment, before drawing another card from her beck she smiles a bit, before tilting her head to the side "My, oh my such a scary monster we have here." She chuckles to herself as her worm shifts back into set position "But, that is no problem for this deck." She chuckles as she places two card into her magic/trap card zone, and another monster in set position "Well, here we go then." She gives Syra a seductive wink, before her Medusa Worm flips face up "You see when medusa worm is flip I can destroy a monster on my opponent side of the field." She chuckles again as the worm comes up to Miria and begins to tear her clothing off one at a time, before wrapping around her. His long slimy body run along her slit a bit, before the end of his tail comes up and begins to push inside of her moving in and out of her slowly, before his long tongue like pushes inside of her mouth beginning to fuck her mouth hard making her deep throat his tongue, this continues on for a few moment, before the worm swallows her and she was destroyed "I have plenty of nasty little tricks my deck, so please do be careful." She blows her a kiss.

Defense Mode

Medusa Worm 500/600

1 Set monster

Magic/trap

End turn,

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 17th, 2010, 9:23 am

Syra turned away from Miria as she began to get violated by the overgrown worm but she couldn't drown out the erotic noises as the obelisk blue students looked on in confusion. When the noises finally stopped she turned back now bright red in the face, "Okay now that we have that on video i have proof that it wasn't me in the match before." syra laughed a drew a card.

"I summon Arial the Lightsworn Druid in attack mode and attack your face down worm!"

Monster cards
Arial, Lightsworn Druid (1400/1800)

Spell/trap

Field spell
31 - Realm of light (2)

Removed from play
46 - Royal Decree (1/2)

Discard

Graveyard
Jenis, Lightsworn Mender
Solar Recharge
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Necro Gardna
Gold Sarcophagus
Realm of light
monster reborn
Miria Lightsworn Paladin
Lightworn Sabre
Last edited by Kagetori on December 18th, 2010, 2:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 17th, 2010, 10:47 am

(wasn't Miria just destroyed by Suzu's worm?)

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 17th, 2010, 11:16 am

Necros wrote:(wasn't Miria just destroyed by Suzu's worm?)

fixed... thought she could only flip it face down in her turn =/

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 17th, 2010, 5:20 pm

Suzu sighs for a moment, before taking in a deep breath now, she tilts her head to the side, before drawing a card "I active my trap card reckless greed." She draws two more card hoping something she could use come up. She sighs, before tilting her head to the she didn't like that her worm was destroyed, but no helping it now, she places two more card face down, before activing them "I play chorus of sanctuary which gives all defensive monster 500 more points." She sights, before playing the other one "I also play play premature burial bring back my giant Rats from my graveyard." She then makes her monster attacks "Go my rat destroy her Arial." The giant rat runs toward arial, before pouncing upon her and tearing at her clothing, she fights back, it was not an easy battle as he finally gets all of her clothing off. The giant rat begins off by licking her pussy, his tongue pushes inside of her, before wiggling around inside of her body some now, she can now for a few moment. The giant rat then mounts her before beginning to push his his thick cock inside of her, before starting off with a rough and forceful pace. The raping continues on for a few more moment, before the rat finally came inside of her body filling her up. Both of them disappear after that "Since they had the same number of attack points they where both destroyed, but my giant rat ability goes off allowing me to summon Crioshinx in attack mode which I will switch him to defense mode. I end my turn."

LIfe points.

Defense mode

1 set card
Criosphinx 1200/2900

Spell/Trap

Chorus of Sanctuary
1 face down.

Grave yard:

reckless greed
Giant Rat
Medusa Worm
Magic Space typhoon

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 18th, 2010, 3:06 am

((Also i'm sure yuou can't change the position of a summoned monster the turn it's summoned unless it's an ability even if it is an ability. Not sure though.))

"Not so fast!" a barrier of purple shadows blocked the rat from attacking Arial, "I activate necro gardna's special ability and when she is in my graveyard, by removing her from play I can negate one of your attacks!"

Monster cards

Spell/trap

Field spell
Realm of light (2)

Removed from play
Royal Decree (1/2)
Necro Gardna

Discard

Graveyard
Jenis, Lightsworn Mender
Solar Recharge
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Gold Sarcophagus
Realm of light
monster reborn
Miria Lightsworn Paladin
Lightworn Sabre

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 18th, 2010, 9:13 am

LIfe points.

Attack Mode

Giant Rat 1400/1450

Defense mode

1 set card

Spell/Trap

Chorus of Sanctuary
1 face down.

Grave yard:

reckless greed
Medusa Worm
Magic Space typhoon

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » December 18th, 2010, 11:25 am

"You shouldn't be so gloomy." Syra said as she drew a First "I play two facedown's and then attack your face down with Arial!" Arial smiled before charging at the face down and swinging her sword intending to cut bit in half.

Monster cards

Spell/trap
2 face downs

Field spell
Realm of light (2)

Removed from play
Royal Decree (1/2)
Necro Gardna

Discard

Graveyard
Jenis, Lightsworn Mender