Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Student Dormitories

INACTIVE

Moderator:Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dream Duelists ) Student Dormitories

Post by Laughing Hyena » December 23rd, 2010, 7:59 pm

"Alright then how about we meet up there when we have some free time for it?" Ethan suggested finding this idea appealing so long as some preparations were made to make the place more comfortable. He would then smile lightly as he looked to the two of them. "Im all for a duel if one does not object so much to me joining in." He finished his food in the meantime as he then says. "But whom is challenging whom then? And anything you would care to wager in place for such a risk taken?"

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 23rd, 2010, 8:02 pm

Stiria smiled at the ghosts being mentioned.

"I got a cursed deck so who knows about ghosts." She said with a giggle.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 23rd, 2010, 8:10 pm

Suzu smiles to Ethan, before tilting her head to the side "So, what do we wager?" She asked Elthan "And I am game."

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » December 23rd, 2010, 8:22 pm

"Well for the sake of making sure we have something to wear when we get back I would suggest bringing either an extra set of clothes. As for the stakes I was thinking I would let you ladies decide that so that at the very least you'll be comfortable with losing should it happen." Ethan honestly didn't know as he hadn't thought that far ahead even if he was getting serious signals from Suzu on the matter at hand though he thinks for a moment "Perhaps one favor of sorts that has to be fufilled before the days end?"

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 23rd, 2010, 8:27 pm

Necros was sitting close by to the table where most of the people he met yesterday were talking. He overheard them talking about the abandoned dorm and couldn't help a chuckle. He walks over to the group. "I've heard the rumors of that place as well. I've been inside a couple times, but nothing really happened. I'm sure it's all just idle chatter. Still the idea of having a duel there sounds interesting. Mind if I join you?"

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 23rd, 2010, 8:48 pm

Stiria nodded at Ethans idea and looked over at Necros.

"Sounds good to me, and you can join if its okay with the others." She said smiling at Necros.

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » December 23rd, 2010, 10:23 pm

Rianna:

Rianna didn't eat much, as she just spun her spoon around her bowl of mac and staring at the greasy pizza on her tray. Sitting on her own, the Slifer section was the smallest, not very comfortable, but it also seemed there were always very few Slifers it seems, seeing how large the Obelisk and Ra crowds were. She sighs slightly as her actions of yesterday seemed to seperate her from the Slifers as well.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 23rd, 2010, 10:33 pm

Suzu tilts her head to the side "How about the one's who lose have to do what the winner has to say, but only for a day?" Suzu chuckles a little bit, before tilting her head to the other side, she gives off a warm smile to the other two of them.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » December 23rd, 2010, 11:58 pm

The Slifers in question were quite friendly towards Rianna even if she refused to wear the jacket. Inviting her to the table, trying to talk duel monsters despite the edict and enjoying the small things. In fact there were quite a number of fellow ladies for her to hang out with as well. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all. Some were talking trades and such to see what kind of cards one could get their hands on first before the others.

In the meantime Ethan was quietly thinking about what Suzu probably had in store for the victim should she win. He anticipated that from the get go of course. However he wasn't so intent on losing. He smiled a touch as he would give a shrug of his shoulders. "Alright. I'll accept that challenge. So when shall this little contest take place? Oh and we might really wanna have a change of clothes just in case." Ethan would stretch himself out for the moment enjoying the conversation and future fun they would have for sure.

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » December 24th, 2010, 12:01 am

Rianna

Rianna sighed slightly as she scooted down the long table with the other Slifer students, she didn't really have too much of a choice. However, she didn't feel too much like talking as she merely sat with them and listened to their conversations and only answering simple questions if they ever were poses to her, liking her deck so far and not looking to trade of yet.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » December 24th, 2010, 12:25 am

Another wearing Slifer's red blazer soon sat down nearby her. He was looking rather cheerful all the same like an absolute child at heart as he then says "Barely passed the exams but now that I am here, I can at least move up in the world. So how did you get by here? You look rather new and sullen. Just like a lot of folks when they first get here if they wind up in Slifer. But hey, the food isn't that bad and the beds are vermin free." He said trying to cheer her up at least with a kind smile knowing how tough being in Slifer could be.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » December 24th, 2010, 12:30 am

Suzu chuckles sweetly, before looking at them all "Well, this is going to be tough, since we all have good deck." She says outloud, before tilting her head to the side, before sighing lightly "Well, I guess it can't be help I did lose to you Ethan." She chuckles, before leaning in and kissing Ethan forehead, before whispering into his ear "I guess it will not be to bad to lose to you through, since I will have to do anything you say, and that means anything." She gives him a sexy little moos, before kissing his cheek.

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » December 24th, 2010, 12:31 am

"Rianna"

"My father missed some checks so I got stuck in Red, I'm supposed to be an Obelisk." She sighed as she actually took another bite of her pizza after it cooled a bit not wanting to burn herself again. However, afterwards she figured she was indeed quite rude. "Ummm I am Rianna...and you are?" Trying to be a bit nicer to the boy.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » December 24th, 2010, 1:05 am

"Names Richard. Nice to meet you Rianna." He looked on leaning back slightly wondering if it truly was as she said or she was trying to defend her mind from her own expectations. That maybe she would be elevated to Obelisk any day now and that she would not have to stay in Slifer. "Meh. Obelisk is just a bit too cushy for my tastes. In either case look at it this way. The bests duelists rise into Obelisk. They don't just start there right? All the same maybe you'll get into Obelisk on your own power and not your pop's green thumb." He would lean forward eating a bit of the mac and cheese and drinking down some of the water. "Anyway look at the bright side. Least you didn't fail the entrance exam right?"

Ethan in the meantime was absolutely crimson in the face when Suzu suggested that. She really knew how to play on a boys mind. She knew her charms and worked them well trying to make his mind cloudy. Perhaps for the duel ahead to make him get sloppy or to perhaps give him a touch of encouragement to actually try his very best and make sure he won. Then again with how many around him so far this could get a touch ugly if any of them had the same kind of stakes in this. "Nah... thats unlikely. I'd be imagining that scenario for sure." Ethan thought to himself before he spoke "Indeed the lot of us have very good decks so this should at least be quite enjoyable as far as competition goes."

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » December 24th, 2010, 1:15 am

Rianna

"Hmm well yah..I suppose that is a brightside...bah ...but I Was hoping my father would ocme through for me on this one..I mean how hard is it to mail a stupid check on time. Oh well...I...guess Im stuck here now ...fine..I'll kick everyone's asses and get right to the TOP!" Throwing out a fist in excitement as she makes her decision...making a few people stare at her in oddity, making her blush a bit as she quiets down and tries to make herself smaller in her seat a bit.