Reaper of Souls

INACTIVE

Moderator:DarkGemini21

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor
Reaper of Souls

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 14th, 2011, 6:34 am

As the Chaos ensued in the soul society Rukia was sent out with a squad of potential lieutenants opening up new squads soon to be the 15 court guard squad. These three individuals had the best candicy to make it to the top. As they went threw the shekai to the real world they realised they where in Western New York of the United States, only one Soul Reaper was really familiar with the area, and that was Sarah, a new member to squad 5 and a brat to boot. So as she arrived Sarah gave intel to the 4, Rukia, Necros, Hako Indiso, and Syra Kagetori. "Mame I glad you made it!" Said sarah. Rukia nodded and replied with "What can you tell us?" Sarah pointed east ward. "Towards kent new york there is a thick erie fog. Electronics don't work and when i tried to go in... I think i saw a soul reaper but wasn't sure." Rukia put her hand to her mouth as she thought. "Sarah you and I will canvas the north of kent, Necros you will have the east, Hako west, and Syra south, Remember this is intel only we don't know what we are dealing with especially since this is an unknown zanpakuto. Avoid a fight if you can. now lets go!" As she said that the five spread out in their directions.

Aizen was tapping his finger on his desk a sly smile went across his face "Well well what do we have here" He said looking at his computer in Wakeamundo. "He snapped his fingers and 2 Arrancars appeared. They where his newest batch and more powerful then the original 10 their two names where Ivan Tzarkov, and Rebanara Kania. "Hello you two, I have a mission for you, apparently there is an unregistered zanpakuto in kent new york with incredible power... retrieve it for me if you can." He snapped his fingers opening the portal to the real world. "Now don't have too much fun" He chuckled as the two left.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Reaper of Souls

Post by Necros » January 14th, 2011, 7:41 am

Necros heads to the east, his thoughts lingering on the last words that Rukia said. "Avoid a fight? She doesn't know me too well. Wherever there is a fight, I will be there." He mumbles to himself, heading for the rooftops to get a better view of his area. Once there Necros scans his assigned section, looking for this fog or anything else that shouldn't be in the world of the living.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 14th, 2011, 8:30 am

Hako looks at Rukia and nods to her "Sheath, is the name of the game for me, I will be back." Hako say, before turning to the west and setting out now, he didn't know really to much about this mission, and he wasn't trying to die on the first couple of mission out of the gate, so he would have to be careful on this mission, he takes his Zanpato, before heading out in the direction he was suppose to be going in "Well, let hope that this mission will not be to big of a pain in my ass."

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 14th, 2011, 8:38 am

Rebanara nodded at Aizen and then walked through the portal, pulling her hood up over her head.

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 14th, 2011, 10:58 am

The whole time Syra was at the back of the group with her eyes constantly on the floor watching Necros' feet as they passed through the gate. Even though she had the fighting ability of a vice-captain she wasn't very good with people. By the time Rukia actually started speaking to them syra had been in her own little world and only when she heard her name mentioned did hse zone back, "erm south?" she questioned whilst she tried to think of the conversation she had missed, "okay rukia."

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 15th, 2011, 6:26 pm

(sorry wasnt feeling well today so hadn't posted till late)

Necros

Necros started to walk through the fog. He thought he heard the sounds of hollows. Could it be they where attracted to the fog? As he walked down the road a corn field on either side. As he approached a white house to the North east he heard the howl again followed by an erie voice saying "Reaper" suddenly two Hollows fell from the top of the house.

hako

Hako walked down a small suburban street. He saw a cemetery on his northern side full of really old head stones. He heard an erie voice say "Reaper" and all of the sudden the graves of the undead started to move and tumble As the undead started to rise. They started to cough and moan the words "Trespasser, and male"

Syra

As she approached the forest of the south the erie fog could be seen as she senses a spiritual pressure from someone or something near by. Its unclear were it was. As she further in delved in the forest she found herself near a group of hollows in a clearing.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 15th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Necros smiles as the Hollows show themselves. "And here I thought that this was going to be boring! I thank you for making this more fun. Now I just hope you live long enough to keep me interested." He says unsheathing his zanpakuto and rushing to the Hollow's, sidestepping their attacks and cutting their long legs off.

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 15th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Seeing the large number of Menos Grande infront of her syra panicked slightly and drew her sword before looking for something to hide behind quickly. Rukia had told them not to fight but with the large number of Gillian there she might not have a choice in the matter. Calming herself slightly she tried to compress her spiritual pressure so that hey wouldn't pick her up as easily as she observed them.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » January 16th, 2011, 7:18 pm

"As you wish" He jumped into the portal with a very unimpressed expression as he looked around "Humans and there city's i shall never understand" he then looked over to his comrade in this mission and noded.

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 18th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Rebanara & Ivan

As soon as they entered the area they immediately sensed they where not alone, several forced hollows, and some soul reapers. They could not however detect the Zanpakuto which was odd.

Lucas

As lucas walked down the road in his usual mood he sensed a disturbance in the distance... He sees a large un-natural fog. Also several soul reapers and arrancars... what should he do?

Necros

As necros chopped their legs off he heard the weird voice again and the two hallows where healed by the fog. One of the hollows tries throwing a venom acid but misses Necros entirely. As the second one gets behind him.

Syra

The menos practically ignored her as they went into the fog and a chain wrapped around her and the tree she heard a chuckle. "I think its funny I chopped a whole bunch of those buggers down and they ran away, but nice to see you cutie, guess it didn't take long for someone to come looking for reaper since he warned me they would." He then disappears and so does the chain around her with a last chuckle he says "Find me if you can"

DarknessInDeath
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 18th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Rebanara jumped up to the top of the nearest building. She then ran off, prefering to work by herself, she decided to check out a mysterious fog around a area of the city first.

Doomed-One
Lurker

Post by Doomed-One » January 18th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Lucas sighed as he moved along the road he walked all to often, his daily routine beginning it's long schedule. Of course, what should come across his line of sight but a large fog in the distance "...The hell?" He mumbled, focusing for a moment to see what was going on. His senses paid off, for he could sense a group of soul reapers in the midst of it, not to mention a few hollows and... Arrancar? He hadn't felt one of them in a long time, not since he had to don his mask so long ago. Lucas stopped walking and tightened his grip on the old and worn sheath that rested in his left hand, his Zanpaktou safely inside. "Jeeze.... Should I go check...?" He questioned no-one in particular, before sighing and walking in the direction of the fog again, in no rush to get there. "....Suppose I must. Jeeze, what a drag..."

With that, he was silent as he went on his way toward the 'action'.

Zanpaktou "Nightmare": Sealed

Current abilities at disposal: Mask summon, Bakudo, release phrase

Inventory: "Nightmare", sunglasses.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 18th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Necros heard the voice again and knew that it had to be investigated. But first he would have to slay these Hollow before that, so he can look around without worry. "Well, since you seem to be able to regenerate with this fog. Let's see if you can regenerate when I cut you in two!" Necros says leaping into the air and cutting the Hollow in front of him right down the middle of its mask, thinking that it is dead when he lands back on the ground and turns to the other Hollow.

Wolf_Demon
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 18th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Hako enter the graveyard with a smile "Seems the action starts right off the bat." He looks around as he feels the ground shake underneath him "So, who the first that wants to play?"

Kagetori
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Kagetori » January 18th, 2011, 11:03 pm

Syra squeaks as the chain binds her to the tree she was hiding behind. She was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the strange man. Despite being bound to the tree she couldn't help but think 'oh my god, he's so hot' but the thought vanished as quickly as it came.

Her cheeks turned ruby read as the man addressed her as cutie. "Wait who are you? and who is this reaper?" she called out to him as the chains disappeared allowing for her to step away from the tree. As she stood their Syra would attempt to track his reistu, that's if he even had one.