Q & A
If you have any questions that need answering this is the place to post them. Whether you need more information to decide if you would like to join this RP or whether you are curious about the lore; please grill me! It may reveal something which I have not considered, and most likely could. ;)
This is also an excellent place to nitpick the perks and game system. The more eyes looking for flaws the better the system will become.
Hints and Tips
(This list will be continually updated as lessons are learnt through the course of the RP.)
- The intelligence attribute can be used to assess the consequences an action you plan to take.
- Know your strengths and play them as much as possible. Call on others if you are overwhelmed.
- Do not be afraid to stack actions, state your first action then continue stating what your character intends to do. The GM will stop if something prevents them from completing the tasks.
- Sometimes a battle not fought is a battle won so use charm as much as possible and think outside the box.
- YOU WILL need help so do not ruin the disposition of NPCs by RAPING them, or by not, they might like it!
- Some pets can be friendly, some can be unpredictable, and some try to eat each other.
- Charging headlong into skirmishing enemies is a fatal error of judgement as only a beserker will be likely to survive. If they are in a formation you may be able to exploit it.
- Friendly fire exists so do not fire into a brawl without aiming first.
- Submitting to a seductive enemy is exactly what they want you to do and may result in dire repercussions, or they may reward you. Really! It is not rape if you don't say "no"...
- Do not rely on your senses as they may be lying to you.