CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

INACTIVE

Moderator: Kinkyfox

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Re: CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

Post by Shadowgungc » January 17th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Anrea looked at her before sitting down where she was holding her hands in her lap, the larger hand like parts resting on the ground beside her. " I... I'll sit here... keep my distance from you." She shook her hear, the three eyes on her face glaring at the zebra womans. " So... who are you?"

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 18th, 2011, 3:59 am

I am a zebra, female, i am enslaved in this tower, i have only recently joined, i have a positive out look on everything, my abilities are healing and support spells my healing methods are unique, and i am here to answer anyone who is lucky enough to find me" she said looking back at her, if anrea could glance at the book, it would say "learn about the zebra".

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » January 18th, 2011, 6:05 am

Blinked looking down at the book wine one the eyes on her hand before she spoke. "Do... do you have a name? do... Do you remember what you did before the tower?"

Rexamillion
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Rexamillion » January 19th, 2011, 11:27 pm

(You ripped....her tail....OFF?!!!...Jeez wtf x.x I have hardly even gotten to do anything in this rp and I'm already going to end up scarred for life, not like she can grow a new one x.x not to mention last time I check tails are actually attached to the pelvis or something by ligments.)

Viko screamed at the top of her lungs as her tail was ripped from her body leaving her a trembling mess whining out weekly with tears in her eyes never feeling such pain in her life. "AHHHHH .f..fuucckkk...d..damn you I..I came seeking treasure...and the bitch that dared taunt me at the tavern earlier...I only know of you cause of some bounty thing...so I guess if I could take that...I would...grrr but that was just a side note ...gaaaah fuck was that ...really...necessary!"

Whincing as blood seeped out the new rear hole.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » January 27th, 2011, 8:00 pm

Anrea after waiting for what felt like weeks shook her head. " If your not going to talk then I'm leaving...' ANd wit htaht she stood up and took off running leaving the room hastily and starting her own exploration of the tower.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » February 5th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Meanwhile with Viko
As the woman looked down at her a dog she smirk and bagan to wag viko's ripped off tail in a taunting manner as she used it to dust her self off "You...... You want wealth, monetary gain, respects, infamy and yet thats all you seek? No moral compus guides you or do all you silly little ninja's think of this, stronger theifs is all you are to me" she then spits on viko's face "However I have what you want so a rarity I will give you a chance to choose your fate young one. You can submit to my will make me your goddess and misstress and I shall return your tail and show you a live of endless pleasure. You can choose to aid me and be my minion, your reward shall be your tail and all the gold,sliver or any other treasure you can carry out of my tower. Or third you can resists and try to runin my plans, in witch i will either kill you were you stand, use you in my experiments or maybe enjoy watching you painfully die in torture as I can now paint the image in my head of you crying, moaning and begging for salvation as I destroy your body just as easy as this tail" she then teases viko and fluffs her tail on her mussel and nose and sets out a long deep evil laugh as viko still pinned now much choose her fate

Meanwhile With Arena
Her penitence has worn thin she gets up to leave and sees another shadowy figure look at her, it gets closer to revel it is the same person who slaughtered the young girl infont of her not to long ago, he says nothing and looks at the two with dark red pulsing eyes as he grins and says "You are in my domain now everything is not as it seems" the man fades away as the woman in the robes closes her book and looks at Arena as if she is awaiting some response from her

Meanwhile with Yinvets
As she comes to her vision is blury as she sees what appears to be Arnea and another person in the distance the room is dark and the only light sources seems to be from the candles that the two are sitting near as she looks over she feels the pressance of something dark and sinister walk by her it causes her to stand still, and just as fast as she felt the feeling it left her and left her tingling in wonder could that pressance be, she then walks over to the light source

Meanwhile with Garrak's Party
The bear that seemed to be crushed lets out an angry roar as the young corrupted girl still lingers close to Sitelia and says " I sense the other one of you with another and yet another person with my mommy" *THUD* ...............*THUD*..............*THUD* everyone gasps as a man who seems to stand 10 feet tall very toned and very buff almost as big as Garrak enters the room and lets out a few sighs as he walks his voice seems to be tired and low pitched "Auwaaaaahhhh soooooooo troublesome ..... you are.........and theses guests.........troublesome........ Why dont you all leave or die......... SO i dont have to fight you" the large man stands in front of Grrak and slouches over and sighs not moving yet not letting his focus leave Graak. At this time the young devil girl hold on to Sitelia this time shaking as she says " So..So.SSol.SOl...SOl..SLOTH!" the large man then begins to pick his ear with his fingers and scratches his but like a monkey and yawns. The bear looks on and smirks as he stands next to the large man now both seem to be Giants blocking the way not letting any of the party pass.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 5th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Anrea looked back and forth before frowning. " Fine, whatever I'm here to find some answers, and if no one is going to talk ot me straight then I'll jsut find my own way." She then huffed and stormed off, now nolonger embaresed by the fact shes naked.

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » February 6th, 2011, 3:42 am

Gra'ak would look on in silence at Sloth utterly unafraid of the behemoth of a humanoid. He was only a foot and one half higher then he and the half ogres' bear was even taller then Gra'ak himself. For the moment however Sunder was being a mount for Sitelia and the demon girl that was thawing out. He figured Sloth was probably going to live up to his namesake as he was peering down at the half ogre. "So why even go on with it? Why not just relax and lie back down? Don't I look like a lot of effort to bring down?" Gra'ak was confident that even if Sloth was more stronger but the fact of the matter was Gra'ak was serious work to bring down and add Sunder and then Sage and Yinvets and then the others and Sloth would be having serious issues and probably would be too much work for him. Gra'ak was going to try that approach first before going into direct combat. "Trust me Sloth, it's best to just get on with your nap."

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » February 9th, 2011, 1:15 pm

Meanwhile with Garrak
Sloth seemed to agree with Garak and yawned as he stretched his massive arms he looker over and then suddenly changed his composure he look at the female wolf, the frost mage with a somewhat angry stare as he sighs and says. "You..... You i must kill...... how troublesome...and then your friends" he slowly walked to her as literally walked into Garrak and gave him a nudge that was able to make Garrak lose his balance, as he was amazed just a rub against this person felt like we was being pushed by someone much larger, almost like a dragon, as Sunder blocked the way Sloth then light shoved him away and with his godly strength knocked the large bear into the wall with not much force at all it seems as he kept walking closer and closer to the frost mage as Sage drew his sword however not yet attacking unknowing of Sloth's next motive or how long his attention span is, he thought to him self"Maybe I can distract him enough to make his lose his focus" sage was about to insult the monster until everyone herd a loud feminine scream coming from the area of Sunder.

The sound came from one of the cursed paintings on the wall, one of the trapped girls was trying to escape while tiny black hands were pulling her in as she begged and cried for help "PLEASE.... HELP... ME I DONT WANT TO GO BACK.... PLEASE!!! SOMEONE! while all that could be seen is her two arms trying to pull out sage rushed over to the girl thinking that Garak would be the only one who could even compare on strength to this Sloth, Its at this time that the Ice mage began to chant and chant out loud too before she yelled "Spirt of the Frozen North I upon call you COOLDDRA!" the room instantly began to drop temperature as it seems the wolf was creating a blizzard in the room with no re-guard to anyone else as snow began to pelt everyone at high wind speeds, as it seemed she was tying to bury Sloth and freeze him in snow.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 9th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Anrea sighed havingfinished her little tantrum and now finding hers;ef in what looked ot be a more libray typle room then the lounge she had been in before.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » February 9th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Sage mind raced with options on how to deal with sloth, one was to stab him in the back and use the blade to climb up and attack the weakness of the head, neck and eyes. but this would back fire if sloth fell back, crushing him to death. He lacked the bolts needed to take him down with ranged weapon and lacking magic...well his running mouth was stopped with the cry for help, seeing the arms reaching for help...it could be a trap but if not the guilt of doing nothing would be too much to bare. but as he ran the weather changed oddly, odd indeed as they were in doors...his chainmail was freezing to the touch, his thin robes offering little warmth and the leather that touched with his fur was getting colder...part of him wanted to strip down as being in his armor was like being shaved and left in a snow storm but modesty stopped this feeling dead as slowed but still going he went to help those victims.

Evil Evi
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by Evil Evi » February 11th, 2011, 4:55 am

Sitelia

Sitelia looks at the so called creature known as Sloth. With such a name, she expected it too fall asleep before it even took a step. Alas, it didn't seem so, and this greatly confused Sitelia.

Sitelia slightly jumps when she sees the little demon girl has apparently defrosted from her icecube. One with another? Another with Mother?

"So... I guess my sister is with Anrea then. Thank goodness..."

Sitelia watches the events happen, and Gra'ak's diplomacy with the strange creature. Then without warning, the room became colder... Sitelia's cold-blooded body shivers greatly, she falls to her knees, and shrieks. Frost begins to form around Sitelia's scales, her eyes shut closed, and her blood becoming colder.

Sitelia is on her knees, freezing nearly to death due to very poor foresight done by the female mage.

==========
Yinvets

Yinvets runs towards the light, towards Anrea. She waves her arms at her.

"Anrea, Anrea!"

Where was she? She had no clue, but if someone tried to kill her now... She had a dark magic up her robe, as her sister FORBIDDEN her to use it at all unless under a big threat.

Nobody expects a kobold to be dangerous, is why most adventurers are skewered by their traps.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 11th, 2011, 10:29 am

Anrea blinked looking around thinking she herd a familure voice. For a few moments she grined and call back out. " I'm here... Can you hear me?!" But as soon as yelled that out she realized she was nake,d her her domnic appreance was plain ot be seen. " Wait don't come here, Its not me!"

Laughing Hyena
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » February 11th, 2011, 4:45 pm

Sunder had crashed into the wall, him groaning in pain from it now slumped on the ground. Seeing Sitelia freeze however and knowing what Gra'ak asked of him he got up and moved slowly over and then with his giant warm both he stood over the tiny kobold that was freeding and lowers himself over her to shield her from the cold and warm her up using his pelt and natural warmth. Since Sunder was a giant Grizzly the cold didn't bother him but he was in quite visible pain.

Sloth just made the biggest mistake of his life because now Gra'ak was pissed off. Since Sloth had all his attention on the frost mage and as the room got colder Gra'aks blood was still boiling, that it was easy for Gra'ak to get in a good first blow. Gra'ak didn't even wait as he took Sloth by the hair before he yanks him down slightly. Gra'aks right arm however was pulled back. Sloth had dismissed Gra'ak entirely and was so focused on the mage that his fist slams right into the back of Sloths skull. Pain would probably explode from Sloth's body and hopefully stagger him enough to allow a follow up.

Gra'ak then still feeling tremendous emotional pain yanks the giant demon head first into the ground causing a huge hairline crack in the actual rock to get his attention but he wouldn't have to wait long for something else to happen as Gra'ak had his arm cocked back and with a hard crack of his fist to Sloths skull, the stone was fragmenting and Sloth felt a very warm fluid trickle down his face. Gra'ak actually had managed to draw blood with just his fist and the sharp blade of Gra'ak now was drawn. Gra'ak knew he had not put Sloth down but he certainly got his attention which was what he wanted. Gra'ak had a look of righteous rage as he took steps back to get outside of Sloths threat rage as with a rather calm tone that betrays the rage behind that deep voice says two words "Get up." Gra'ak was fully prepared to fight to the death with Sloth now after attacking Sunder like that.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » February 16th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Meanwhile with Arena
The Zebra looked at her with a odd but straight look and said "Are you ashamed of your true self or ashamed of your body" she then began to read her book again as the candle light seemed to grow a bit lighting more of the area as you could easily see that this was some sort of Library wit a few bookshelf's around the Zebra as the young kolbold dragon kept coming closer to the light.

Meanwhile With Garak
As Sloth is pinned to the ground he hear's Garraks words and utters one long grunt in pain before he says "NOO" it is as this time a red lighting starts to shock over his entire body, mainly where Garrak has just hit him as sloth slowly gets up and slowly put his left hand near Garak and with the slightest flick of his wrists slaps Graak with the force as if his own bear Sunnder had rammed into him full charge, Garrak could withstand this force however it shocked him a bit and sent him back a few feet almost taking the mighty half oger's balance as sloth then says " No more ..... disturbance" he takes a small forward leap that sends him clear across the room right next to the mage trying her herd to blast him with as much snow ice and cold as she could, however its in vein, Sloth surprisingly moved very fast and put his massive fist around the wolf's neck and began to literally squeeze the life out of her as just a few seconds have her gasping for air as her eyes start to role in the back of her head as Sloth snickers however once again not caring about Garak

Meanwhile with Sage
As Sage trys to push Sunder out of the way he hears the girl again scream out as he see's two tan fur covered hands pop out of the panting as more black hands try to pull them back in, its at this time the hands also grab Sunder and also try to pull him in "PLEASE I WANT TO BE FREE HELP ME!" Sage hears as he grabs on the woman's hands and pulls as hard as he can as more of her arms start to show as her tan with white tipped ears pop out sage trys with all his might he wants to save this woman with all his might dispite the fact he isnt paying any attention to the bar that also has the other young kobold sister on it as well as the thawing young demon girl