RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime
The RavenVess Repimped

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 6:28 am

The party has Arrived: Role Playing Expense and Pet Peeves
Raven Vess
Female
Submissive, hyper, friendly, Open minded. May be all this still has a dark side that has yet to be shown.

~~~Role playing Expense~~~

Raven Vess has been role playing for many years now since about 2001, her first site that she had join that was for role playing was a site set up for a TV show call The Tribe. It was show about where this virus killed off everyone over the age of 18 year of age. She believe so anyways, but it the kids trying to survived and grow. They from different kind of Tribes, Eco tribal stay in the woods, Mallrats which is the main people you follow live in a mall in the city, driving force for most of it after the Chaos tribe was taken out (because a kid thought he was the rise of some god), the Techno tribes they are the brains that is lead by a germ hating paraplegic boy. There is the Demon Dogs that didn't really care for the Mallrats. Anyways One could go on about the show but it was a really good show. She didn't started Role playing Sexual contains not until 2010. Though in her expenses she could never play a Dom or a male well in a sexual role play, though she can play a caring male for non sexual role play. Though she may not be able to play a Dom, she can play evil characters.

~~~Role Playing Pet Peeves~~~

I like my partners to give ideal and tell me what they like to see in the game. The game we do is our game so please keep in mind I don't wish for you to control my character unless was talked about first of some kind of mind controlling story.

Just a note, I don't have the best grammar skills or spelling skills but I used spell check on here and if we do one through IM and you asked me to try on my grammar I will save our story on a word office for spell check... for some reason it don't help me with Grammar.

So please bare with me when I game with you. No I know there could be times that I am tried or something and my post really don't sound right and if you tell me the part that kind of throw you off on what I am talking about please in a nice PM with the section of the post that you don't understand and asked me to fix it some how I will.

Because if you can't really understand me that is one thing. But if you wanted to really just cut me down because of my grammar then you are wasting your time. Sorry... just had being getting a few comments about my grammar so I added this into the mix.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Re: The RavenVess Repimped

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 6:53 am

The Deeper Look:
~~~The Enjoyment Questions~~~

I.What are your favorite genres and/or settings for storytelling? (Examples are as follows: romance, mystery, westerns, gothic, contemporary, fantasy, sci-fi, historical)

I enjoy many kinds of genres and setting, I find myself doing a lot of fantasy and sci-fi themes. I would like to try a romance, and maybe a mystery setting role plays. I do know that I would love to try a steam punk kind of role play. But those I don't really know much about. I do enjoy doing a Fan-fiction base story with canning and OC characters.

II.What is your average posting length (in number of words/sentences/paragraphs)?

Now this one depends on my partner. I try to match them with their post... I have a harder time making that first post unless My Muse is in the mood to dance over the screen. Please note that I see words backwards so it dose take a bit on my grammar and spelling but I do used the spell check and try to do my best to check over my grammar. I try to make it where people can understand my post but if you find it hard to read just please in a nice PM let me know that you are having a hard time with my post. I will try to fix it or we can just kill the game.

III.Do you have favorite scenarios or themes that you enjoy writing?

As pairings which would be another question many would asked, I am into M/s themes, incest, force, forbidden love, non-con... Though please don't think that is the only ones that I will do. I am open trying anything.

IV.Do you have any preferences in relation to fan-fiction or original stories?

As long as the person has some kind of knowledge of the world that we are putting the characters in as in terms of Fan-fictions as I started above I do enjoy them. But making our own world is just as fun as a fan-fiction as we can molded more than just our character but the world around us. As in Fan-fictions, we only really modeling our characters. So I guess I kind of like originals stories more than Fan-fictions but I can't say I don't like a good fan-fiction.

V.What has been your favorite or most memorable character that you have created and why?

I would have to say Raven White, the vampire hunter, human about 23 years old. She had been hunting them for nearly 10 years now. Though she had been looking for this one vampire name Nightbane. Nightbane had been a vampire for a very long time he was a clan leader. He also took Raven's family from her. She finds out later though her family was going to give her up to a vampire lord by the name of Victor. Victor liked to used girls of 18 years old for sex and blood. They was going to do this because of they own him money for something... it has been so long I can't recall why. But I do remember it was because of money.

Well she ends up falling into a trap set by Nightbane. There they slowly found themselves drawn to each other even though they knew they shouldn't. As they fought the feeling and each other they help each other get what they want once Raven found out the truth was Victor still wanted her. And Nightbane wanted to take Victor's place as King of the Vampires. So they help each other by killing Victor. In the end Nightbane turned Raven and she became his Mate. It was my first attempt at a love story..

I think liked her because even though she found out the truth she still wanted to be with Nightbane. It was just a fun little story all together.

~~~Person behind the characters~~~

1.Sex - Your real sex: a Lord, Lady, or Liege (for transgenders, intersex, etc).

I am Lady.

2.A confirmation that you are over eighteen (18) years of age. You don't need to give your birth date, but some people like to make anecdotes about their age - remembering presidencies or other events.

I am was born on September 26,1987 which would make me 25 years old

3. Not important question to be answer so she ran off to kill number question number 5 for his stupid ass question.

4.Your native language(s), your time zone and/or general availability. Country, state, province, or territory are also nice answers that are still usually somewhat vague about where you actually are. We ask for your native tongue or tongues to pick out people who may be struggling with English.[/b]

English, center time zone, I am on mostly in the evening time.

*5 runs away screaming not wanting to know the answer to his question scared that his balls is going to fall off!*

6.How do you feel about males playing female characters or females playing male characters? Do you do this yourself? (If you are transgendered or intersex, feel free to adapt this question appropriately.)
I am fine with it I do guy characters a lot of times. it make it kind of fun to play a guy with a lover do to the fact that you can do things to the other person characters that drive you wild and you could have turn on the other person to make the role play a lot more fun.

7. Your sexual preferences (as in, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, we also take pansexual, omnisexual, etc. as answers) This of course is another important question - we don't want to put you in a situation that you aren't comfortable with. How do you feel about sexualities besides your own? Please elaborate on your answer.

I am straight, though I don't mind the other people that are into other things than me. I don't even mind playing a character with that person and deal with what they like sexual. i am a very open minded person.

8.Your sexual nature. Dominant, submissive, switch, neither, unsure, be a bit explanatory. I know there a large BSDM community, but also many members that eschew such things. Are you willing to accept and make friends of other sexual natures even though you may want no part of them?

I am submissive mostly. And yes I am welling to makes friends with other people that is not into the same things that I am.

9.Let us know about your pet peeves or other things that bother you. Fetishes you do not like, styles you can not appreciate and attitudes that annoy you are all valid answers here.

My biggest pet peeves are people that think they are all that and is not anything. Someone with their nose up in the air thinking their shit don't smell it all smells the same. -laugh-

10.Are you new to role playing? If so, would you like someone to help you get more involved? If you are experienced, are you familiar with adult role playing, and do you play any systems such as Dungeons and Dragons? Please elaborate.

Yes I am experienced at role playing. I am on a few other sites for role playing. One site had started to do adult role playing and I am in a few roles. Yes I have play Dungeons and Dragons, husband friends played so I played a one campaign though I never play it in role playing on a site.

11.Elaborate on what you consider a roleplaying partner to be. If you are new to role playing, what are you expecting? If you are experienced, what do you consider a partner to be?

I would like my partners to be dominating, and very rough and harsh but yet show some loving caring. I guess I can say I want a mix of both worlds.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 7:27 am

Little questions of random
~~~Digging Deeper into Raven's mind~~~

Q:I'm a huge sports fan - have been all my life - if you could pick one professional sport to play, what would it be and why? To make it easier, you don't have to be good at it and it doesn't even have to be a real sport (eg, dust bunny hunting).

A:Mmmm... this one it a bit hard for me because I don't like to play a lot of sports but I love to watch them. There is only one game that comes to mind that I would love to play and it call Ticroll. It not a real sport but I made up this sport for a book I was writing. It a mix between soccer and hockey. You got the goals like in soccer and hockey like sticks and a ball. it on a bit smaller field though since you can place the middle line. It was fun to play it when I first came up with the game. A few friends and I play a few games of it , my friends really enjoyed it. I think it was fun to play. Who don't want some random game they made up to be a real live sport you know. I would want to play in the first real pro game of Ticroll. Just to see the game come to live and see my characters really be like alive like and the sense where they had to play the game to save their lives. it would be just wow to see it all come to life I guess. It would just really blow my mind away. Well I guess that it before I write you a big old novel to read -laugh- I hope that really answer your question.

Q:Hope you've been enjoying yourself so far. Ella Raven sounds like an interesting character. Tell me, do you especially enjoy stories where two characters start out as enemies or rivals before becoming a couple, or was that just the way that one worked out?

A:Yes I am enjoying myself on here. About Ella Raven, she is very interesting character, she shy and everything like only because of her past. Yes I do love the role plays where two characters start off as enemies and because a couple. Yes it was like that Ella and her beloved Nightbane. He was a hunter and she was a vampire. The every thing he swore to kill until there was no more of them. Though Love fate called on them when His current love had turned on him and tried to kill him. Ella thought it was mad and killed her and now they both on the run from the Vampire lords and Hunter council.

Q:If you had to choose between the funny farm or an all girl catholic school, what would you choose?

A:I would have to say the funny farm of course silly. I would be throw in the padded rooms every night *smile in daydream delighted*

Q:If you were to be a pet (animal wise) what would you be and way? Also, what kind of of owner would you want to have and why?

A:I would be a cat, why because I just love cats. My owner would be the crazy cat lady because I always joked with a friend that I would be the crazy cat lady and he would be the angry old guy that who would let his dog loose.

Q:Certain smells bring back memories off all sorts of things. Tell me about a smell or aroma that brings back memories for you and what those memories are. Peaches bring back memories of the peach orchard my grandparents owned for example.

A:This is a fun question, one smell that throw me down memory lane would have to fresh cut grass. Fresh cut grass smell like watermelon to me and when I was younger I spent time with my grandparents and on warm summer nights sitting out on grandpa's swing ate watermelons and my grandma telling me not to eat the seeds because I could grow a big watermelon in my belly. Well that never happened because I started to eat the seeds since then. I even find myself doing it today. -smile and tear up at memoires-

Q:If you received the powers from God, what kind of crazy things would you do, and why?

A:Where to start. I think I would get ravaged on so many people that picked on me, like if they called someone a name they would become that name, because I hated that when I was younger was being picked on. It would put a how new mean to I am rubber and you are glue whatever you say to me will bounce off me and stick to you.

Q:If you would be given the opportunity to rule the world for just a single day, what would you do/change/make better?

A:There would be alot of things that I would want to change or make better. I would make it where gays would be able to married because my mother wantes to married her partner and a lot of my friends are gays too. It would make them happy that would be them prosuring their Happiness. I think that would be one thing. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Q:Long ago, in Greek and Roman mythology, they believed in the practice of having more than one God, who was the keeper of one or more elements. For example, Zeus was the God of Thunder and the King of the Gods, Aries was the God of War, etc. If you could be the god of anything, what would you choose and why?

A:I would have to say I would be Venus the Goddess of Love. The reason I chose her because I am always a lover than a fight like Aries or Mars God of War.

Q:I have a question for you. You always see boxes pop up claiming 'Error', well, what if we're all 'Error'? What does that mean to you?

A:We all do have 'error' no one is prefect in no means. Everyone has a day where they are ugly be their words or actions. It means that we all are normal in a wide rage of differences. If we could take and put all our 'errors' together we could had made the something beautiful. I am a person that loves to look at the imperfections then the perfections. If you take your whole life looking at the 'errors' of life you never really step back to see the whole picture. And the whole picture is more beautifully picture the world would have ever seen.

Q:If you had a name that you had to stick with for the rest of your life what would that name be and why is the reason behind it?

A:I would have to say it would be Ella Raven. I have to say it sounds like a strong name and a important name. and it part of my favorite character that I have.

Q:I was wondering if you could explain some of your past roleplaying experiences. For example, what have been some of your favorite characters or scenarios that you really enjoy playing? Also, what method do you prefer roleplaying? For example, do you prefer using Chat, Instant Messengers, Forums or even Emails?

A:I would have to say my favorite character that I have ever played would have to be Ella Raven Morean, she a vampire and she falls in love with a hunter name Nightbane. They had to fight through the vamipire lords and the big cheese of the hunters to stay together. Though she had to change him because he almosted die. That was fun -laugh- I love them all I am chat , Instant messengers, forums. though I never did Emails role play but I have did letter role play with a pen pal of mine.

Q:So, I have to ask. If your name is Jeanine, then why do people call your Sharon? I am kind of lost on that idea...

A:I had joined another site and I couldn't think of a user name so I looked up baby names and Sharon just jumped out at me and I just took it on as all my user names and nick name. Nothing really speacal or anything like that. I just like the name better than my own because alot of people says it wrong. Je-an-ine is how you say it if any one wanted to know.

Q:Okay, I am lost. I went to an all girls Catholic School and I am curious why you chose a funny farm. Or, more importantly, what the devil is a funny farm?

A:Funny farm is a hopsail for the mental illed. The people that are really crazy like losted their mind. I would to be throw in to a stright jacket the patted room. I just think it would be fun to jumped around the room. -laugh like a crazy like-

Q: If you were to be a fantastic being/monster/creature… what you would like to be and why?

A:I would have to say Lycan/werewolf my reason for picking that it would have to be because of the fact they are bound by the pretty moon, and is turned in to a wolf much larger than normal. I am also a big fan of wolves since I was a young girl. I dreamed about it and the rare power of the wolf jaw. I believe that be my reason it because I love everything about wolves. I hope that answer your question.

Q: Suppose that you are kidnapped by an ultra-advanced alien race and kept prisoner for a while. At last, after putting in action a cunning evasion plan, you manage to escape and before you jump in the space pod that will bring you back home, you have the chance to steal a piece of their ultra-uber-advanced technology.

Question is...

What do you steal? And how will you use it?

A:I would steal a gun but I would not tell anyone. I would use it to kill any alien that would try to come and reclaim me.

Q:Imagine you are part of a clock. What kind of clock is it? Which part are you? Why are the other parts jealous of you?

A: I would be part of Grand father clock. I would the big circle part that moves back and forth. They are jealous of me because all eyes are on me because I have a very pretty picture of a rose on me.

Q:You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

A:It would be call Warrior's Tale. It a set in the future by yet set in the past kind of deal. It would be about a girl who is token for her family and her brother comes and saves her and they have this things called keys stones they are shiny rocks if one only looks at it but if you at them closer you can see that they have a element in side of it. there are a few elements. Wind, Nature, Fire, water, light, dark are elements.

Q:So, you're driving along in your car singing along with the radio as you pull up to the stop light. You notice the cute guy in the car next to you is watching. What do you do?

A:I guess I would do some eye flirting with him and keep sing my song and hope that I have a sexy enough voice to get him to follow me.

Q:You are the last surviving human on the face of the earth. You have just sat down to eat lunch when there is a knock at the door. Who (or what) is it and what do they want?

A:It have to be Logan from the x-man. He comes to tell me that since I survived the sonar boom a nuclear projected by the government means that I now have mutant powers what was meant to kill of the mutant but in fact kill off anyone who didn't have the x gene and activated the x gene in everyone that was not killed.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 7:58 am

Role Playing Things:
Story Paring & Story Themes:
*Please note that these are just some of the things I like don't mean I wont try or do something else that is not on this list. So please don't be ran off because no of this is something you like. I am an open minded person*

Incest

Brother & Sister: I have over done this theme but I do enjoy this theme very much so even though it seemed to over take my hoo and awes of it from it being over done. I wouldn't mind trying this one as a twin thing...

Father & Daughter: I enjoy this one greatly as there are alot of characters i have below that enjoys this theme a lot. There is nothing more that turned me on than a father telling his daughter that she belongs to him alone.

Sister & Sister: I have one going on like this and it base on twins that look alike with gaga.. though i am not sure if it still on or not I liked it though.

Uncle & Niece: I had a few role plays with this theme in mind but I hadn't really done a lot with them as they seemed to died out rather quickly but I did enjoy them none the less.

Aunt & Niece: I have never done this one before but I would love to try it someday with the right preson.

Jail

Guard & Prisoner: I don't know it just so odd about it just kind of turned me on just thinking about it. Trying to fight to get free for jail but have a Bad Guard hounding you about everything. Everywhere you turn your in trouble one way or another.

Warden & Prisoner: There is only one way to have somewhat of a good time in jail and that is being the lap dog of the warden in this world... I just loved to see how this would play out.

Prisoner & Prisoner: May it be someone in the yard or even your cell mate it just kind turns me on say hos.

Movies and Books

Draco and Hermoiny: Harry Potter I like thinking of this pairing because it so forbidden. As the way Draco is rinsed I could see this kind of Master and Slave setting but I also see this as forbidden love between them as well. The true is I can see this going many ways.

OC: in Blade world: Maybe a daywalker in love with a Vampire. I don't know how that would play out or anything it just been a thought in my head for a while so I thought of putting it out there.

OC: Underworld: I have always had a soft spot for vampire and Werewolf love. As it was forbidden but I loved it.

Other

Master & Slave: What can I say it really turned my fancy. Just the idea as a whole so many stories can come of this. As I have many different types of Slave characters.

Kidnapped: anything to do about it.. it more of the thought of the unknown will my character ever see home again... and if she does will she wanted to stay there or she can't really work well after being capture?

My Character Type
The list is not just the only character types that I play.

Furry: I have one character so far that falls under this at the time I didn't realized that there was a different between furry and Neko.. *sigh lightly* but I still like the ideal with character I would love to explored it a bit more.

Neko: I love this type of characters. As I have a few characters flooting around on this site.

Shifter: I have only a few characters that are shifter not a lot at this time but I don't mind making more for people

Werewolf: What is there to hated about this type character? I love them as it turned on me. As this brings me into a few things that people don't like but as my partners character is a werewolf, I love to have their wolf form to take my character no matter what character that I am playing.

Angle: Again who don't like a good Angle that can be twisted into something dark? Pull on her wings and slap her face and tell her that she not as good as she think she is. As she always have wants that will never be taken away.

Fallen Angle: Tell her how dark she is because she already know as she can't go home because of the twisted things she has done and loved to do even more than one would think.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 8:29 am

Ideas from the Pictures:
Note: The ones with just a girl as the picture, that is the model for the character talked about above it. If there is more than just one girl character it could be a small group game or I will be playing multiple character and each character will be giving a picture at the time of discussing of the role play. This goes for all sections in this post.

~~~Craving that Needs to a Fix~~~

Anything for my home
Grace has came to the ends of her rope, all her bills are piling up and her waiting tables for a living is not cutting it and she can't lose her home or anything like that because then that means she will lose her daughter, Isabella, so when her daughter is with her father. She dose many sex with people.

Along came a Spider-
Sue, one of the best under cover cop the N.Y.P.A. has working for them. A well duties call for her to go far what it normal dose, there has been reports of sex slave trafficking. So she goes under cover where they pick who they wanted to take as a new sex slave. Though there is no way for them to track her because there is no bugs that they could really put on her but they try to follow them. Soon losing Sue and the new owner of her. She knew that she was on her own.

Sweet love in the dark-
Tommy has been wanting May for some time Well he followed her around one night and found her taking a short cut to her house and that is when he jump her and make his own dreams come true over and over.

Hooker in love-
Dee Dee has meet the man of her dreams he was a client but he wouldn't date her until she quite her job which she is a Hooker. So she try to tell her Pimp that she was walking away from her the job for him. But her pimp was not going to let her leave so easily.

Trader-
Her master had grown tired of her and choose to trade her with one his buddy that was getting tired with one of his slave the girls was give up and took away to a new way of things. She was put into a closet for safe keepings.

Ho, honey, your home.-
Rose was waiting for her husband to come home from work. She wanted him for a while but he has been working late here days but he called on his lunch and told her that he would be home on time. Well his twin brother that looks just like him in every way came in and she got confused and ended up fucking him and her husband walks in on them….

Father’s Wrath-
A single father of two young girls must find away to keeping them under his thumb and not let them go out whoring around. Well, the sisters had gotten tired of staying in on a Friday night so the sneaks out for a night of fun. Though their father was waiting for them when they got home. His anger written on his face made them both scared. What would father do to them?…

The dark side of love-
Janet and James are really close as lovers so close that Janet can tell that there is nothing missing in the bedroom. They had been married for the last 5 years. To James there was something missing, he wanted Janet in every way and he wanted to Dom over her. So one day when she got back from getting food he takes her into a room that they didn’t know what to do with just yet. James think it would be fun to have a Master and Slave chamber and so it was to be done.

The New girl-
She is young and fresh on the market, she was being teach how to act and everything that there was need to be to know by the Leading Lady. Well tonight is her night and man comes to check her out and take her. She is give the idea of what he wanted the story to go and she is to learn everything in this booklet took keep his dreaming true while they are in the room.

Trap-
Laney has always listen to her parents and did everything they told her to do. Even if it seemed odd what they wanted her to do. She ended up going to over to a family friend and he looked at her over and smiled telling her tom come on in she walks in. And he jumps her tied her up and locked her up in a big closet for his son to come home and give her as a welcome home gift.

Are you still the man I love?
Laney could say she was happy when she first got with Will(name can be changed), until the day he lost his job and everything seemed to slowly go down hill for the family of two. It was when James(can be changed too) started to show up. He was very different from his counterpart Will. He was angry and argrastive and mean toward Laney. James would beat her and make her do things that she wouldn't normaly do for him. He treated her as if he owned her and didn't love her.

She didn't know that deep down in side the body of the man that she once loved was a battle raging on between Will and James. Laney dosen't know how much more she can take... will she leave him or end up dead or will she just submit to this new life of hers.

Whispers in the Dark
He was the only friend she knew but over the years the clans had started a war between each other. She had to chose to stay with her own clan, only to find out that she would be leading the troops toward the clan that house her best friend and deep down she knew she couldn't do it because she loved him. But it didn't matter not when she had to follow the order of The dark lord Venom, who breed hate every time he spoke, he didn't like the other clan because it was his brother's clan and the two brothers are different from night and day. One wanted peace the other wanted to rule all.

Ripper
They call her the Ripper. No one know what she looks like but there is a lot of stories about her. Yet none of them are true, she kills not out of cold blood but out of forced to. Her master forced her hands with filling her head with lies about them just to get what he wants out of the sick game. He love messing with her and twisting her mind a lot but when she is back in his arms she can hear the people that are killed by her hands cry out to her asking her why.

~~~Just off the top of my head Ideas~~~

Got you!
Sarah, is a normal working woman that dose everything on her own and didn't asked for hands our and works as hard as she could to make it out on her own. She thought one night that she should go out to a bar. Well fate has it someone that has been watching her for so many years and wanted her deeply but she would never give them the time and day so they see her at the bar and smiles at her and ties her up and throws her into the car.

Messed up love story...
Jane is in deeply in love with Mark they had been dating for 2 years. Mark though is a cheater for the past year with Cassie who is engaged with Tony. Though Tony wants to be with Jane but she would never give him the time of day. Even before she was with Mark, so Tony settle for Cassie even though she was not what he wanted by no means. Cassie hangs on to Tony because she knows that Mark will never leave Jane for her because Jane has her hooks too deep into Mark. So one night Tony couldn't deal with Cassie blowing him off to be with Mark who he knew that she had been having a thing with took her to a hotel to see if she would really did love him. When she didn't really seemed to be into it he told him that he was done being second best to everyone and heads out the door. Cassie followed him outside their room and was yelling at him and begging him not to go. Tony doesn't turn around or even looks back he off to talk to Mark wanting his one true love. Mark though ends up leaving Cassie as well because she is now something he can have.

[td]The big bad wolf and little Red Riding Hood-
We know this story it has been told for along time with many different twist. Though I thought of a different way of doing it. As Red Riding Hood comes into to her grandmother's home. She find nothing but a few things out of place and when she get to her grandmother who was fighting a cold was gone. As she started to get worried as strong paws comes up from behind her and forced her down ripping off her cloths and fucking her. Being carefully not to cut her and turning her into the beast as well and started to turn her into his on slave. She have to try to get her get the villager to leave him along as one of her jobs as his slave.

Master new pet-
Mary was a normal person nothing really special going on there other than she try her hardest not to be seen. She like being a shadow but he saw everything about her and wanted her for his own. So he got someone to bring her to him. He wanted to show her how much he loved her.

The girl in the attic-
Given to a rich man for a debt that her husband had it with the rich man. So he gave her to him with out telling her about it as he have to train her and used her for what he wants.

Rope love-
Tina always looking for new kicks for her sex life and she walks in something was to big her greatest trail as well. Though it is going to scared the shit out of her just because of how much she loved it. They was showing new tricks to subs and well she was not really a true sub she was just looking for new fun. Well she gets with him and it was just like magic and she was hooked she would do anything to let him do this to her again.

For a lead role in a movie
She is well know in the movie business but she couldn't get this role down where she was a submissive woman toward a man of the house. She really wanted to play this role so she hired herself a master to just help her get her the role but finds out how much she loved to submit to someone.

Spicy night-
Mia works at this nice place that is a little different which is just what Don and May wants in their life so the pick Mia and take her home. Mia show them things they only dream of but now it morning will they keep her or give her back?

What a steal!-
James and Rick brothers that was down on their luck and when they found out about this really nice place had some great things to take and sale for a good amount of money. They get in but they found that that they lady of the house was still home. They saw the peals around her neck and wanted to have them. When they liked what they saw in her. They couldn’t help but take a bite of her. Once they had a taste they didn’t think that they could live with out her so they took her as well and started to used her as a hooker.

The Castle’s slave-
Nina was a poor girl and worked hard for the nobles of the castle. Though she was not doing everything they wanted her to do. So the men of the house took her and took all her close and made her stay in a room that had no way out only the way they came in and they would have their way with her. When she is cold she would go in the window and look out and think that she was free with them but she is not she stuck in this hell hole.

Carmen's Troubles-
Carmen had grow up on the rough side of town, where she has spend most of her time with the wrong people, So she became a whore for hire and was using drugs as well. She slowly losing herself in her work and her drug problem not to say that her pimp is evil man who likes a taste and Carmen is his favorite out of his girls. So he rougher with her more controlling because deep down he wanted to own her more.

Gets what's coming to him- more plot base-
Tara has been Mark's wife for 10 years now and she had been a very good wife to him. She did everything for him, cook, clean, wash his cloths, shop for him. Everything...life is good right? Poor girl thought she was on top of the world just to have it all pulled out from under her. She learn something about her husband that he never shard with her. That he had many other mistress on the side, I am not talking like the kind for Master/slave relationship, it other kind of mistress, his whores on the side. She found about them and wanted to show him that she wouldn't be waiting around for him. She stop cooking, washing his cloths, and shopping for him, she knew that he couldn't do anything without her help so she thought.

Sister Three-
Three sister out looking for their place in the world, one a ranger, two warriors. They have always been close and have yet left each other side. When they heard of the war that was taking up fighter. They were taken on but was not taken as fighters but something to throw the soldiers to left spirits though they was sadly mistaking that the girls will fight any man that try it with them. And that is just what they did. Though will the lose hope and end up submitting to their fate or with someone take them and claim them and used them not only as their own but as a good fighting partner?

The Shadow Girl
Lane is a girl that seem normal for the most part but there was something about the way people looked at it. It seemed that they all had something to say about her as she walked down the street. She never knew her parents, but everyone seemed to knew something about her than she didn't. She knew their names and that they was really nice people.. but what they was seemed to had gotten lost when the time. They where ghosts, yes somehow they made her the freak of nature, and one day she got pissed off that someone said something to her and the odd marking seemed to come out of no where and started to glow. Now Lane is on the run as the government wants to run test on her.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 9:15 am

Character Plots:
Part One:

Who is going to save you?:
The man that said that would he would help her find her friend had other plans for her. He made it seemed that he was giving her place to stay for the night and the next morning that they would go on their way to finding her friend. Well the Milly couldn’t help but asked questions about him. It was something this Reporter to be favorite time well she went to sleep and he worked quickly and gave her a shot to make her start making milk.
Looking for: for the man that is going to take her back to his place and started to do things to her she don't have to make her milking or anything like it just and idea like he could used her just for his pure entertainment.

Name:Milly Ann Grand
Gender:Female Age:19 NC Pref: Sub Offs: Shitting anything else is free rage
Bio:
Milly was a student that wanted to be a reporter when a good friend turned up messing she went out looking for her. Just to find herself trapped for some mad man liking for milk. She been there for a few months and her fighting spirit had been beaten out of her. Even though there are days that she will kick and fight and even bite at someone. She dream of running away and telling the story of what been going on there. She keep her little a notebook where she try to write in everyday mainly after a milking. Even though she fear what would happened to her if they found out about the notebook with details about the going on there.

Wed to be a Slave:
Marring someone was just because her father couldn’t pay him the money he owed them sucked but being the only daughter her father had it was the only think he could think of. For Sharon the wild child she had to learn her place as a wife though she was never a well behaved child, this was the first thing she had done to listening to her father. Though she dose not really like Mr. Thompson at all, he seemed to her as a man that like to flash his money around. Mr. Thompson wanted tame the wild Sharon, of course she is not going to be easy to bring down.
Looking for: Mr. Thompson this is going to be a M/s story for the most part so this can go as dark as you like. I really don't have many offs so this game can go many of ways.

Name: Sharon Ann "William" Thompson
Sex: Female
History:
Sharon Williams was a kind of a little bit of a wild child for her father and mother. She had just hit the age 21, and found the joys of drinking. At this very high end party as she was trying to get drinks left and right. Her mother looked at her as if she didn't know Sharon but of course she was worried for her daughter knowing nothing of what her husband was doing behind her back.

She agree to married Pete Thompson to help her family out of a debt that they own to a very high class company. Pete worked for the accounted for them. She didn't know that it would cost her much more than what she wanted it to. When they get to a Family Friend's lock down house she was pulled into the nightmare yet a dream come true. Where Pete dream of having a well obey wife not some girl that was free of mind.

-Hell on Earth-
Jane Mary Williams "the Bitch"--Go to the Jail of Hell- Jane was a simple girl that didn’t like to be on the lower end of money so she started to fix her taxes to where she was rolling into her house. Well her lover had grown tired of her and she was rather boarding for him to keep her around so called her in and she was took to her jail where she is being used by the other cells mates and guards.

Name:Jane Mary William "the Bitch"

Bio:She was always from the poorest of the poor when she was younger and that is what drive her to skip taxes that would bring her more money where she didn't have to worried about where her next meal was coming from. Or how she would get the money to eat. She used to walked the street pimping herself out for money. She was stealing for her Pimp but then the pimp wanted her to pay him back. And became her first owner. Soon he was board with her and pasted her on to the next person. To where she was had 7 master under her belt before she was took to Jail Hell.

In the outside of the walls she was a collared and Marked Slave. But Her master was tired of her and so he was the one that reported the Tax Paper problem. Soon she was the bus to nowhere. Where she would do anything to stay alive here. Her old master knew what kind of Prison it was that she was going to as he laugh her as she was load on the bus.

Reason for being in jail:She a white collar Prisoner, She got caught with some bad tax papers and somehow ended up in this hell hole.

NC Preference: Sub

Ons/Offs:she hadn't really found much that take her off only Death of herself.

Whore with the ear for Music:
Jamie home life was nothing like that when she was with her friends in the band. Where her family is wanting to turn her into a whore and having party for her to entertain them. They would have people pay them money to have fun with her, her family is very mean to her as if she has no real feelings of her own.
Looking for:Father, and older brother or/and younger brother, both very dom toward her and treat her like shit.I am going to say that her mother die giving birth to younger brother if we have a younger brother if not to her. And that is the reason why her father is the way he is with her along with the older brother.I can see this being a small group or one on one as well.

Name:Jamie Lynn Ski
Role: guitar
Personality:She hinds be a smile even though her hearts bleeds out kind of person. She don't like to see her friends down and out since they had saved her more than once. Thought deep down she a girl that wants to have fun and be wild like the other member of the band. She can be a bit crazy when it come to talking about her family.
Likes:The band, Being away from home, making her friends laugh, fitting in with the band
Dislikes:her family (parents, older sis, younger bro.), CHEERLEADERS!!!, Poster, Faker, cheater and bullies
Fears:Becoming something that her parents want her to be and letting down her friends
Bio:
Jamie has came from a twisted family. She was messed up from the started, her parents dunk a lot and would get wild from beating the shit out of her and her sibling, to trying to make them have sex with people they knew. It was a deadly circle they was running. As the years go by they liked to pick on Jamie from the start. They wanted to make her their little whore to pass around with their friends. They would wanted her to go to school and everything like that. To hind what they was doing to her.

Tara, her older sister by 2 year, hand moved out and told Jamie that she would take her with her. As the day came and went Tara took off and has not been hear from since. They think she is dead somewhere for being a mouthy bitch as their parents had put it. Jamie has hated her she since then and if Tara would had ever to to show up she better watch for her sister. Because little sis has a knife with your name on it. Yes, she is crazy but can you blame her?

Lance,her younger brother by a year, has been in on with making Jamie a little whore for his parent, that he would used his football strenght to hold her down and have his way with her. He enjoys her a little bit to much when she is home. Since the band had been form she had been crashing at one of their places.

Jamie had worked hard with everything that she had and would keep on doing so. She couldn't wait to the paper that said she did it because that would be the day that she would moved out of the parents home. Here lately her parents had been take her home with them from her friends house to have their ways with her and maybe beat her.

In the past 3 year, she had try to kill herself, her friend had been there and had stop her from doing it. It was trying to hang herself to cutting. She had grown close to band for this.

Her guitar

Bad School girl./Lesson to be learned -
Ellie Marie Casey--A wild student-Ellie never like going to school let lone to listen to anyone. Well one day the Head master of her school was tried of her shit and on top of that he was her Uncle and had been taking care of her for many years not and was tried of her behavior. She was called into his office to take care of this matter.

Ellie Marie Casey, was a normal teenage girl of 17, who always getting in trouble as she run around with the wrong group at this private school, St. Bane School. The old school was built with marble stones floors and old stone walls. It was in the middle of the city in the late 1940's. As it was a a hospital back then for the disturbed. Not much had changed in the building there was still disturbing going on in the building.

The teachers was giving all rights to beat a student for punishment which was given to them by the parents. So it was not uncommon to see a teacher back hand a student or taking a ruler to their hand or paddles to their ass. For Ellie it was much different because her step-father Duncan Frost,was the headmaster of St. Bane. Headmaster Frost, took in Ellie when mother had passed away a year ago. On her mother death bed Duncan promised her mother than he would take care of her until she came of age or was out of school.

Back on the Horse:
She was the wife of a high gang leader but that had been a few years now and she had been left alone and untouch since the last time she was with her late husband but she thought it was time to move on from the past. Yes she did love him but she knew that she wouldn't wanted her sitting around missing out on life because she missed him. She didn't know if any one in the gang family would have her. though she would have anyone that was welling to have her. She was getting to the point that she would even do it with love just to have someone fuck her.
Looking for: maybe a guy in the gang that always wanted to have Lacey or just wanted a one night stand with her this could have it where she has many partners until one wants to keep her as a lover or even a pet just so he could say that he claim something that boss never really had the balls to do.

Name:Lacey Lynn "Haze" Calitri
Age/DOB:28/ March 24, 1983
Height/Weight:5’11’/140 lbs
Marital Status:Married but Widowed now

Description:Lacey dress with the latest fashion thanks to her late husband. She never really tied her hair up and if she dose it was only the request of her husband. She love her shoes like any woman would. Her thought on this was the Shoes makes the outfit. Just as much as the person that is wearing them.

Personality:Lacey is really go out there and get live by the bull horns. Lacey was one that enjoy solving problems at very young age as well. She kind of crazy and wild underneath all the cloths and the act out in eyes of the masses. She is a very loving person once the walls come down. She do anything for her family and her husband's family.

History: Lacey came a far rich family but nothing like Calitri’s family. Her mother was killed in a horrible car crash so she was told. She went through school without a mother. She worked hard in the second rate boarding School in Chicago.
Little did she knew of her father dealing with the wrong people. Her father took an untimely end with the fishes, When she was 22 was her second meeting of Lorenzo Calitri.

He always was there for her father party and meetings but there was only one other time they really just talked. It was her 17th birthday party, she remember outside crying because a jerk of a boyfriend dump her. Lorenzo talked with her and got her to go back to her party. At first she though he was crazy wanting to go kill the boy. Her words was simply this. "Why do that, it would only show him kindness and not make him see what he is missing out on." He laugh at her and she thought he had a handsome laugh and a great smile. For the next few year before her father's death she stay in the back ground watching him. She never felt right about talking to him, he was always there for business it seemed. Until her father's death.

At first she didn’t like the ideal that her father, William Haze, was really an ally family to Calitri's family. She never knew what he did for a living well once she was save and back at the Calitri's mason he explain a little bit about what her father was doing when he was killed. He felt bad that he even let William do it. William was a headstrong man, and nothing Lorenzo said to him was not going to change his ideal even when he throw Lacey's name in the mix. She ran to the guest bedroom and cry for a few days. Eating a little bit of what he would set in her room. On the 3rd day she walked out and started to slowly talk him and find out a lot about him.

As the months pass by the closer she and the man that was lonely and looking kind of lost with an empty nest with his wife gone and his son off to do great things at college. They needed each other more than one way. Though there was night that he would take off and be gone for hours and she be in bed alone. She thought she was losing him so she would dress in cloths that should off her form to him. She beg him to touch her, and soon enough the late night runs slowly stop and he asked her to marry him.

Shortly after they was married he told her of the cop Cat. She was upset about it. She loved him and gave him everything she could think of. She thought it was her that he didn't like. He explain to her that she was the better sited for him because she was in love with him and not some job.

She could remember the night that he die. They had a nice dinner out and they came home and sit and talked for hours as normal as if they put the whole affair behind them. Lacey try to but it still linger in her mind when he had to go take care of some business. She begged him to stay home that night and to have some fun with her. He looked at her in a very sweet way and said 'The Family needs me.' And with those words she nod know it was very important work she told him that she wait up for him. He wave at her and gets in car and she didn't see him again until a cop knock on their door to asked her to go ID a body. She beg the gods in haven that it was not him but of course when the sheet got moved she drop to her knees and started to cry.

Kidnapped-
Nina was a rich snob of a girl and that would complain about everything and anything. Though she had everything she wanted and need. Well until the hired help got tired of hearing her bitch about her life. He waited for one night that the he knew that she was going to be alone and took her away from her life at easy and show her what hell on earth was. He was not nice to her at all rapping her until she was raw and beating her anytime she did something wrong. It was worst than being anything anyone could think about. But someone had to teach her what a rough and bad life was like.

Name:Nina Jones

History: Nina looked at life as if there was nothing good for her. Even though everything was handed to her without question if she wanted something all she had to do was cry about it. She tell everyone how hard her life is and everything else. She thought it was hard of a life to being given everything. Well one night she head out to a friend which she was upset because she had to walk to her friends house.

Her parents gave her driver day off. She didn't know that person was driving her was going to take her into a life that she would never dream.

Nut house for 2 plus more-
Raven Ann Miller/Tara Mary Miller--Sharing the body with your twin is living hell- The Miller twins was special kids they had powers but sadly Tara found an untimely death but her spirit was strong and went into Raven’s body. It kind hard to see how things would play out if One of them fall in love or maybe both.

Raven/Tara Miller
17/17
Powers:Mood controlTelepathic:
moving things and talking with someone.

History: When the twin girls was a very young age Tarawas burn badly in a fire. No one knew once her body was dead her spirited move into her twin sister Raven's body. Raven got caught talking out loud to her sister. Her parents was worried about her and send to to the nut house thinking that it would help her. It only tick off Tara and any time their parents came for a visit Tara comes out and give them a pieces of her mind. Raven would deal with the paddle room. The body's eyes would change color when the different girl was up. Raven eyes are blue Taraeyes are a red-ish organ color.
Raventhe girl with white hair. Tara is the one with black hair.
This is the picture that Ravencarry of her and her sister. But it was odd how the her sister eyes changed once her sister was in her body. They used to be green.

Dear little sister that is now my slave-
Lilly Mia Grant--Nothing is free in this life- Lilly should had know something was wrong because of life was never the best and things like going away to a little island should had screamed bad news. She find herself facing her past as well as what her future would be holding for her.

Name:Lilly Mia Grant
Sexual:Bi R.o.t.G.:Slave girl
Bio:
Lilly was a a b student in college. She thought that is why she got this trip with everything payed for. Some of her friends that was just as good as she was in school didn't get to come was telling that something didn't seemed right about it. She didn't cared what they told her. She thought that they was mad that they didn't get to come with her. She packed and got on the limo.

Most of her past was in the shadow she didn't tell anyone about how her father was beat her and her boyfriend in high school took her and rape her after prom. She had been through a lot that is why she moved away from home for college.
On's: Anything
Off:Shitting and death to her.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 9:37 am

Character Plots
~~~Part Two~~~

Along Came a Stanger-
The world that we know had been boomed to nearly nothing. A lot of people have flee the major cities and started back to where their roots came from. Living off the land, and all the dangers that come with a booming the world, people said it was nations against nations it was all because of he said she said bull shit and some people got worried and everyone press the damn bottoms. Many people had die from the booming but those that didn't die from it and was still in the cities turned into something else some call them demons and shells of human and other thinks that they was something else. It was true they didn't turned into zombies by no means. Some turned pale white with icy hands but that is the only thing you noticed from them. They were able to walk in the sun light there is nothing really wrong with them other than the need for blood. It a need because if they don't get the blood that they need they will slowly turned to dust. Yes they are the new kind of vampires. But that was not the only new thing that came from the booming, some got hot to the touch as if they was wearing warm fur. And They changed at night into great beast, Not just the wolves but other animals as well. They are the new shifters.

Two unlikely sister only was rise by a human as they are both a shifter and a vampires they are the one of the first born of their kind that was not made by booming themselves but by good of fashion fucking though they are not immortals they do die but it just take longer time for them to die and age as well. For one of their years are like 20 to a human year. So you see it will take them a great time to age and die. They are to stop this fighting between the new races but they know nothing of the world outside the forest in which they lived. They live a log cabin but when a stranger comes a call and tells them about the outside world the two sisters that had just lost their mother that had rise them like her own die. They knew that they had to move on and this stranger well he was going to be their guild in the outside world.
Looking for: a male stranger to have his way with two girls that knows nothing of the outside world.

April Ann
Race:New vampire
April was only 4 when life on earth was over. She only remember of her birth mother very little. She was a redhead just like her she remember something happened to her mother. Her mother was covered in dirt and blood over the woman. As an older woman came trying to help April's mother the woman realized how bad she was wounded Molly-April's birth mother- did only June-the woman that rise April and Mary- to take the child and rise her keeping herself and teaching her as much as she could.

April looked after Mary as any big sister would they never asked why they didn't looked alike. Though April was wild almost just like her red hair. As if she was wild as a forest fire. Most of their troubles come from April's need for something more than just what normal life they can get in the world they live. They lived in a cabin far from the wild cities though April at times wanted to go in and see what they was like even though her mother told them that it was stupid to wanted to go back there even before the war. Nothing good came from living in the city.

Mary Maire
Race:Shifter into white fox
Mary was found by June in a bush at the age of 2. Only the remains of her parents was out side of the brush. As the child couldn't speak she name her Mary. Rise her with April for 15 year. Mary would had a very good life if her parents was still living and the war didn't take place as her father was very high in the business world. Nothing really would you would had buy was not at one of his super stores. Mary's mother was woman in the woman club in the town. Mary would had a nice life but she got something better as the cards had fallen the way they did. She was loved by a mother and sister.

Mary try do anything to make her sister happy. Even if it was against her better judgement. Though Mary had a way with words. She was happy the most sitting under the tree and be writing on some of the papers that her mother had made for them to learn reading and writing on. June thought they girls would need to know that as well as how to live off the land and as one with the land.

Mother-June
June
Race:Human
Not sure what is really need to say other than she rise the girls as if they was her own and die from caner of the brain.

I will wait for you-
Sarah's best friend had to move away but he there is more to him than what she knew. He was a werewolf, and when he bite her, marked her as his mate. Which made her wanted to wait for him. And there was lots of things that was wrong with her family life and life with him go as it was hard on her.

Name:Sarah Lilly Carter Age:17 Race:Human

History:Sarah was happy go lucky girl when she was younger. Even with her best friend in the whole world had to leave her behind because of the fact that his parents died. She felt his pain on the day he found about his parents death and even seen the picture of it in her mind because a few weeks before then they was playing and he bite her. He didn't mean to bite her but she couldn't stay mad at him as he started to tear up after he did it. They was the cute kids that would sneak kisses on the cheek and hugs and holding hands. Until he had to go into foster care, where she didn't see him for 10 years. Her parents let her see him off where she swore to him that she would be there waiting him and she wouldn't forget him. She walked away from him crying. She cry for a week over him having to leave.

She soon realized that she was seeing images and feeling from him. When she started to realized it she try to throw images back of her so he would know what she looked like but she didn't know if it worked that way. Soon she was in middle school as she was writing letters to him but had no address to send them so she had a big dander full of letters to him that he would have to read when they saw each other once again. She never was going to give up on him coming back and seeing her again. Then high school rolled around she didn't date or anything she came home and did homework, manged a basketball team at school, cheer lead for football and did volleyball, she was an actuated member of the Drama club. She kept herself busy to help past the time that they was a part. In her letters to him, which she had 5 binder full of letters to him, counted down the days until they would met again.

Well her parents didn't think this was healthy for her to sit around and wait for someone that may never come back. So they pushed her into a relationship with Mark, football star in their high school. He was a good student but they didn't know was he was a bit of a drinker and there was a reason behind him not having a girlfriend long. He was a smart beater he would hit her where it was easy covered by clothing. Well with Sarah was different she couldn't leave him because her parent told her if something happened between them they was going to send her away.

As she felt so alone for the first time in her life was the moment she had to date Mark. Her longing for her best friend to returned started her Jr year of high school where she deal with him beating her when they was alone but acting all loving and caring toward her in front of her parents. One day he came over to visit she was in her room writing one of her letters to her best friend and when he found out he took the all of the binder and burned them all, of course after reading a few of newer ones. Well one day she was sitting and talking with Mark it was one of his better days, then she slip up and said her best friends name and he started to beat her as he did so he started to pulled off her cloths started to forced her into his bed in their last year of high school.

Daddy's little whore-
Amy doesn't come from a loving happy family by no means but she did love her family with all that she is and even if they dose something that she don't like she can only take so much of it before she snaps. Well her father drinks a lot then bitch about there no money for this or that and one night at dinner she snap on him and tell him how she feels about it though her father is not going to stand for that.
Looking for a father could be step father if you wish it to be but I am looking for aggressive father and that he is very mean toward her after that because he is king of his house.

Name:Amy Leanne Age:17
History:Alone child, she always kept her head down and listen while growing up but it was not until she hit her teen age years when she really started to be out spoken about her father drinking problem. She didn't understand about the money problem that her family was having though she never knew that her father could be so cruel yes he cussed her out and even slap her a few times but that was only a taste of what he seemed to wanted to do with her.

Never Bow Down:
Zena is not what you think of a Princess would be like, she has lady acttions but she has a warrior heart. She would not be told who she is to marry so she went to war with the Pricen that she was told she had to marry. Well the battle was bloody but she was took to his side where he would brake her and make her into his pet.

Name:Zena Lander
History:Zena never was a normal princess, she would fight and never really wear dress. She thought she had to prove herself as one of the guy. She never found herself fluting with the knights. Instead she was always ready to fight them and show them that she was the stop dog. Soon her father seen that she was more a warrior even though he try hard to make her into a charming young lady. He had given up on her.

Brother's new rules-
Hope and Faits are twins and they are different from night and day. Their older brother knows this very much so seeing how he had to take care them because of their parents had died by unknown reason. He follows them around with lust and when they started to not listening to him it made him strack out in anyway he could to have order in his home. He love them greatly but didn't wanted them to go down a path that would make them not so much welcome in the pubilc eyes.

Name:Faith Marie/ Grace Hope
Turn onsBreast, dom men, twin sister, brother, whips and chains. /Dom men, brother, men with great ass, restrains and being chocked
HistoryFaith(brown haired) is a wild one and the older one of her and her twin sister Grace Hope. She like to take life by the horns and run with it. There is nothing she don't think she can't do. She think of herself as the brain of the two and her sister is the heart of them. She help her sister through the time of lose of their parents as they was moved in with their brother Hiro.
Grace(blue hair) is the quite one and the youngest of 3 kids. The death of the parents took her the hardest. She try not to show it but her twin and her older brother knew that it was truly hard on her. She try to help the other two with anything everything. She aim to please everyone but her own self even if it was not for her submissive ways. Both her twin and brother know that she was at a very young age that she was submissive.

Oh, Master, what happened to you....
Blair came from a good master who took good care of her and her needs as she did the same as his slave. But when he was going to sale her because of personal reason as he said that there was something after him. On the Eve of her beening taken to her new master's home, Master Luckas just die from unknown reason, as she reajusting to her new life in the back of her mind she wanted to know what happened to her old master. Which could make some trouble for Blair.

Name: Blair Mia Misdeals
History-
Blair slowly walked as a woman with fair was taking to her new master. She looked at the cloths that she had to wear. It was nothing like what her late master had her wearing. As she looked down as she walked as thoughts of Master Lukas. As a small tear run down her cheek as she was being lead to the Master's chambers to be looked over. To see what his money has bought him. Master Lukas was a kind and gentle man toward Blair. She didn't know if it was that he felt sorry for her or just really came to love her. Some of the older slaves there said it was because he had yet began to play with his new toy.

Some were said that his death was murder by one of the few other slave there. Blair just wanted something to stay the same for a little bit. There was nothing more that the same thing it would be nice for a change. The closer she got to the door that was to her new master room. The woman tap on the door before opening it not letting the Master to said that she could come in. "Master your new slave is here." she said as she pushed Blair into the room and close it as soon as she was in the room.

Blair stay by the door as she looked at her new master as fear swim through her eyes. Though she was not going to back down she was not wised to what this master was going to be. She was hoping that he was just as kind Master Lukas.

Master of his house-
Abby has been what one would call a good daughter but with her mother telling her what to do and having to listen she had be came a rough on her father who she deep down wants him to take her and he gets feed up with and takes them both out for a long trip and reclaims his home making him master of his house.

Name: Abby Mia Richardson Tavella
Brief Background:
Abby is her mother's daughter, she is leader of the cheerleaders. She walks on anyone who may try to bring her down the ladder of socialize. Including her father, Mark, who her mother said that she never really has to listen to him. She would rolled her eyes at him when he talked about her cloths not being right for a girl her age. Her mother was turning her into a Min Me of her. She wanted to make herself looked more chosen over any other girl her age. She couldn't help it as she was driven nuts by her mother boob job. She could careless of either her mother or her father. She knows who wears the pants in the family. That is the only reason, she sucks up to her mom and dose the things she wanted her to do.

Keeping your deal with the Demon
Tina was prombest to the Demon Vincent to keep their family protected form anything and everything that may come to them. Where their magic will fail he would come and save them like some hero. But he is a Dark Demon and very evil. This deal was made when Tina was 4 years old. Vincent would come and see the child as she grows and as she grow so did his lust for her. She only doing this for her family to make them happy and safe. Though when they send her to the Underworld to where he lives it scares her she not sure if she can do this anymore.

Name:Tina Mia Snowlight
Spicies:Magi
Race:Human
Occupation:Family maid only to work on things that would help her looked valuable to Vincent
Powers:
Misting- turned to mist to leave a room or a few feet away from a place but can only do that if sommon
Healing-she can heal minor wounds
Move through walls-She can moved through walls of common places much like her own home but not in someone else's bedroom unless summon there.
Earth attacks- making trees fall and vines to tie her emenies.
A little bit to know about Tina:
Tina is the youngest daughter of Mike and Jane Snowlight, and younger sister of Tara. Tina had gained her abilties to cast spells at a very young age of 7 years old. She is the first of the family of Snowlight to do that as even Mike didn't started casting spells until he was 13 years old, and Tara didn't started until she was nearly 15 years old. This is part of the reason why they was going to give her to their family demon, Vencent. And because that she has yet to allow any man to deflower her or even get that close enought to think that they could. As they wanted to keep close eyes on Tina to make sure that she dosen't disgrace their family as her older sister, Mike, keeps Tina close to home giving her money for keeping things around the house running smoothly with her mother help. She works on her magic powers and how to keep a home running smoothly and cooking.
Last edited by RavenVess on April 5th, 2013, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 9:51 am

Other Ideas
~~~A little Odd Role Plays~~~
[tr][td]The boss’s daughter.-
Your boss pass you over yet again for a management spot in the complain. Though one day you would show him that you are a man that he would wanted to be on his side not assisted him. Well one day a new woman comes and talked to your boss for a long time well you find out that she is his daughter. Your wheels turn on how to used her. Well it comes to your mind that she would be daddy's little girl which she is. He would do anything for her. So you take her have your fun tape it all and telling him that he would have to give you the management spot or never his daughter again. What will he do?[/td]

[td]She is mine! No she is mine!-
A girl at the age around about 25 year old had been a sex slave before but had been given up by her last master for a year. A year to get over her last master she head to nearest dungeon in looks for a new master. Where she catches eyes of 2 masters, she liked the ideal of that 2 men *can be talked a over if there one guy and one girl I am open* looking her over like a piece of meat. Though she didn't wanted it end up in a fight one she couldn't choose over one or the other.

Note: I would like 2 different people to play person play one of the master or Mistress if it fall to that. Though I have no ideal how this will end. A friend had gave me the ideal. Thank you Swordman18! wouldn't mind seeing how this plays out really.[/td][/tr][/table]

~~~Role Plays base from Poems~~~

Its about a woman who is thrust into this world where she not sure fully what is what. Everything she thought she knew is not what it is. The world is thrown into war. But even with the war rageing around them The woman see that the battle that is need to be fough it closer to her than she things. In her book that is under her bed tell a sotry about what full went on around the town she was in. So it could be after the book is written or while the book is being written.
Spoiler: show
Believe or not to believe

Unsure why I sit here and worried
there is something more to do
Action is the way to go...
So they say.
But so many have moved us by just sitting down
And not letting their belief change
Because of what they say or do
I stand and FIGHT!
Time for worried is over
Let my voice ring from the mountain tops
I want to reach out to the hurt and forgotten warriors
Why do he forsakes his work?
If he cared about us there would be anything’s different!
Waiting for sounds of yelling about how great he is...
I stand there and waited but no one called out
for this great thing they believe in...
Angles seemed to be forgotten here
and demons come to play...
I care not for I fear the end is near
I will not let my belief die.
It is written in a book...
Under my bed.
So do I really believe in my own words
or Am I as fake as anything can be?
Believe is to believe in something that you may not see...
Or does it mean of something else.
I can see many things but does not mean I believe in them all...
I am just lost and confuse...
So many as said this to me.
I am not sure what I am or even who I am....
SO I can't really say what I believe in... Can I?
Spoiler: show
Shadowy Lover-
A one sided love story...As a woman watchs her love from afar..]Shadowy Lovers
Because I love you...,
Sitting here holding back my tears
does you not care that I am here waiting for you?
I feel like you look right through me like I am not even there.
Words that go unspoken
a day that waste away
So much on my mind ...
That I wanted to tell you...
You look right through me again...
My voice disappeared.
My love for you still there
as my body seemed to fade in time
I sit here like a shadow on the wall.
I want to scream and yell
yet I have no voice to be heard
I am your shadow...