Evening all, The party has arrived in the form of RavenVess!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!
RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime
Re: Evening all, The party has arrived in the form of RavenV

Post by RavenVess » April 2nd, 2013, 5:55 pm

1.Sex - Your real sex. (you should set this in your profile after getting accepted). This determines whether you get accepted as a Lord, Lady, or Liege (for transgenders, intersex, etc). This determines a number of minor things on this site. You are not required to reveal your 'other' status if you do not wish to, but since a number of sensitive discussions take place within various membergroups, we dislike changing them after approval.
I am female

2.A confirmation that you are over eighteen (18) years of age. You don't need to give your birth date, but some people like to make anecdotes about their age - remembering presidencies or other events.
I am was born on September 26,1987 which would make me 25 years old

3.An acknowledgment that you have read the rules and understand them. If you do not understand one or more rules, please bring them up in the introduction and ask.
I have read all the rules and understand them

4.Your native language(s), your time zone and/or general availability. Country, state, province, or territory are also nice answers that are still usually somewhat vague about where you actually are. We ask for your native tongue or tongues to pick out people who may be struggling with English.
Engilsh, center time zone, I am on mostly in the evening time.

*5 runs away screaming not wanting to know the answer to his question scared that his balls is going to fall off!*

6.How do you feel about males playing female characters or females playing male characters? Do you do this yourself? (If you are transgendered or intersex, feel free to adapt this question appropriately.)
I am fine with it I do guy chataters alot of times. it make it kind of fun to play a guy with a lover do to the fact thate you can do things to the other person charater that drive you wild and you could have turnon the othere person to make the rp alot more fun.

7.Your sexual preferences (as in, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, we also take pansexual, omnisexual, etc as answers) This of course is another important question - we don't want to put you in a situation that you aren't comfortable with. How do you feel about sexualities besides your own? Please elaborate on your answer.
I am straight, though I don't mind the otherepeople that are into other things than me. I don't even mind playing a chater with that preson and deal with what they like sexual. i am a very open minded person.

8.Your sexual nature. Dominant, submissive, switch, neither, unsure, be a bit explanatory. Elliquiy has a large BSDM community, but also many members that eschew such things. Are you willing to accept and make friends of other sexual natures even though you may want no part of them?
I am submissive mostly. And yes I am welling to makes friends with othere people that is not into the same things that I am.

9.Let us know about your pet peeves or other things that bother you. Fetishes you do not like, styles you can not appreciate and attitudes that annoy you are all valid answers here.
My biggest pet peeves are people that think they are all that and is not anything. Someone with their nose up in the air thinking their shit don't smell it all smells the same. -laugh-

10.Are you new to role playing? If so, would you like someone to help you get more involved? If you are experienced, are you familiar with adult role playing, and do you play any systems such as Dungeons and Dragons? Please elaborate.
Yes I am experienced at role playing. I am on a few other sites for role playing. One site had started to do adult role playing and I am in a few roles. Yes I have play Dungeons and Dragons, husband friends played so i played a one campane though I never play it in role playing on a site.

11.Elaborate on what you consider a roleplaying partner to be. If you are new to role playing, what are you expecting? If you are experienced, what do you consider a partner to be?
I would like my partners to be dominating, and very rough and harsh but yet show some loving careing. I guess i can say I want a mix of both worlds.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Re: Evening all, The party has arrived in the form of RavenV

Post by RavenVess » April 4th, 2013, 9:54 am

I redid this thread it all organized in Raven Vess Repimp viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3790