SFW Collection Thread

Games, games and more games.
Rya-Kun
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Re: --[Non-Adult Collection Thread]--

Post by Rya-Kun » March 14th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Nolatare wrote: Well, have you tried adjusting the settings and seeing what it does?

I'm not a des emulator user so not much I can help you with there bro.

I'd personally try other emulators to see how they fare.
Dese doesn't really have too much you can adjust, I tried a few others, Like the one ideas or something, It ran well until i found out it doesn't support sound, I might give a few others a try.
I'm one of the most perverted, fucked up creations the world has to offer.
And chances are, Like millions of others, You'll fall madly in love with me.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » March 28th, 2010, 7:00 pm

This thread has died once again.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

paleknight1
King Slime
King Slime

Koumajou Densetsu - Scarlet Symphony

Post by paleknight1 » May 24th, 2010, 2:12 pm

http://www.filestube.com/98c1db272f1d90b103ea/go.html

I know some people know this game I had to move this clone of castlevania style game to correct mistake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/paleknight1?feature=mhum

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » May 25th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Hey, I'm in dire need of some help.

Could anybody help me find the beta version of zelda 64? or a differing version of any kind and post them here? I would greatly appreciate it.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

zabafraba
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by zabafraba » May 26th, 2010, 2:49 am

Nolatare wrote: Hey, I'm in dire need of some help.

Could anybody help me find the beta version of zelda 64? or a differing version of any kind and post them here? I would greatly appreciate it.
Just woke up, so, 90% of my brain isn't working, but, is this what you need?

Edit: Still searching. Leaving this here until I find something better.

Edit again: So very many pages that talk about it, mostly from three-five+ years ago. Heck, there were some that looked promising enough, but failed to provide any decent links. This would be easier if you had picked a less-hyped game... 'May pick up the search again later if nobody has found anything.
Last edited by zabafraba on May 26th, 2010, 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » May 26th, 2010, 5:06 am

zabafraba wrote: Just woke up, so, 90% of my brain isn't working, but, is this what you need?

Edit: Still searching. Leaving this here until I find something better.

Edit again: So very many pages that talk about it, mostly from three-five+ years ago. Heck, there were some that looked promising enough, but failed to provide any decent links. This would be easier if you had picked a less-hyped game... 'May pick up the search again later if nobody has found anything.
The pictures do look promising, but sadly, the "Beta Quest" that is obtained using Gameshark is not the real Beta Quest. I meant to say I'm looking for the actual Beta of the game. In a way, I'm looking for the Holy Grail of Zelda haha.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

zabafraba
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by zabafraba » May 26th, 2010, 2:11 pm

Nolatare wrote: The pictures do look promising, but sadly, the "Beta Quest" that is obtained using Gameshark is not the real Beta Quest. I meant to say I'm looking for the actual Beta of the game. In a way, I'm looking for the Holy Grail of Zelda haha.
Relevance? Somewhat. Ignore the bits that aren't. I'll keep looking, but I make no promises on that one. (Stupid thousands of useless fansites waste my time.)

'So I'm not blamed for being off-topic, I offer the forum possibly the greatest freeware game ever made. It's 99.9% SFW, (Really, don't even worry about that .1%,) the gameplay is based mainly off of Maze of Galious and similar MSX games, and contains many references to them. (I've mentioned it a couple times before.)

La-Mulana

For this game, you will need a guide to solve some of these puzzles, they are ridiculously obscure. I made it pretty far into it without a guide, through strenuous note taking, but there was no way I would have finished it, let alone get 100%. As a guide for this game, who better than DeceasedCrab? He gives a complete run-through of the game, and I still find the videos enjoyable to watch. If you still have questions, there's always the La-Mulana Wiki. It's a very long game, so don't expect to beat it within a few hours. Especially on your first run-through.

Note: You may or may not have noticed a version of La-Mulana on WiiWare, don't buy it. Ever. They removed everything that gave it meaning. Every MSX reference? Gone. Gameplay? Different. It's co-developed by Nicalis, the same people that ruined Cave Story. It's just a graphic update, nothing more and so much less.

ruined_abaddon
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by ruined_abaddon » July 8th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Well dammit, I'm not going through the thread to see if this has been posted yet.

So here it is: Eversion (DL link is below the picture on the Zaratustra Productions site.)
NOT INDICATED FOR CHILDREN OR THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION.

Left and Right - Walk
Z - Jump
X- Everse (in certain areas)
ESC - Return to main screen. You may restart from any level you've reached.

zabafraba
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by zabafraba » July 9th, 2010, 1:11 pm

ruined_abaddon wrote:Eversion
It's such a pleasant game.

Adding: Every cactus game. Might I recommend Mondo Medicals?

Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Herr Aizen » October 20th, 2010, 12:52 pm

For future reference:
Just check thepiratebay.org for roms/ISOs. IIRC, they have (at least for pokemon) roms out quickly. Of course, since it's piratebay, you have to hope that you can find some seeders.
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » November 27th, 2010, 3:34 pm

My new favorite thing ever
http://inception.davepedu.com/