Dinosaur Planet

The lewd games of ToonPimp.
User avatar
EMFONCER
Big Slime
Big Slime
Posts: 51
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by EMFONCER » January 25th, 2016, 8:16 am

Toonpimp, You can put this sex scene for Krystal especially with a boss? , I'd appreciate if you do

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/745154220d/327832-7 I love this position and better if in Dinosaur planet, please let it be vaginal >:3

User avatar
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 379
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 5:20 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by ToonPimp » February 1st, 2016, 8:29 am

Dinosaur Planet Updated to ver.0.0e! This version adds some sexy scenes with Krystal and the sharpclaw soldiers!
This will only be available to subscribers however a new demo will be released for free very soon! Keep a look out!
In other news,
Sorry, guys, not changing Krystal's ass because I like big butts and the only thing I'm changing about it is that it will jiggle more!
Dinosaur Planet supports xbox360 controllers it is highly suggested that you use that with upcoming exe. releases.
Thanks everyone for your support! We appreciate it!

User avatar
dark441
Lurker
Posts: 1
Joined: February 2nd, 2016, 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by dark441 » February 2nd, 2016, 3:12 am

i love this game ty for that^^

User avatar
danail24
Lurker
Posts: 4
Joined: July 13th, 2010, 6:54 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by danail24 » March 27th, 2016, 8:00 am

Hey Toon Pimp. What happened with the development for Dinosaur Planet. How's the latest update looking?

User avatar
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 379
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 5:20 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by ToonPimp » March 27th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Still working on it! Dinosaur Planet is still very much in development! Since I cannot show people coding, I decided that I can show some animations I plan on using in the game. If you have a subscription to Dinosaur Planet you can check out what I like to call "The Collage". It will basically be animations that I am prepping for Dinosaur Planet but if you look closely there is much, much more!

Image
danail24 wrote:Hey Toon Pimp. What happened with the development for Dinosaur Planet. How's the latest update looking?

User avatar
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer
Posts: 566
Joined: August 11th, 2010, 10:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by KiWolfGirl » March 27th, 2016, 7:36 pm

ooh looks really good! I cant wait for the public demo
Awooooo!

User avatar
danail24
Lurker
Posts: 4
Joined: July 13th, 2010, 6:54 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by danail24 » March 28th, 2016, 6:24 am

ToonPimp wrote:Still working on it! Dinosaur Planet is still very much in development! Since I cannot show people coding, I decided that I can show some animations I plan on using in the game. If you have a subscription to Dinosaur Planet you can check out what I like to call "The Collage". It will basically be animations that I am prepping for Dinosaur Planet but if you look closely there is much, much more!

Image
danail24 wrote:Hey Toon Pimp. What happened with the development for Dinosaur Planet. How's the latest update looking?
Nice! Very good! Can't wait to see this big guy fuck Krystal's brains out. ^-^

User avatar
Reyo
Lurker
Posts: 1
Joined: March 31st, 2016, 8:25 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by Reyo » March 31st, 2016, 8:29 am

Okay, so I just subscribed and I was wondering if there was a way we could get access to past updates.

User avatar
TakuYasha
Lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by TakuYasha » April 13th, 2016, 7:48 am

Reyo wrote:Okay, so I just subscribed and I was wondering if there was a way we could get access to past updates.
What Reyo said. Is it emailed to us like in Krystal's Island, or is it supposed to be in Gumroad?

User avatar
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 379
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 5:20 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by ToonPimp » April 13th, 2016, 8:04 am

Updates are emailed to you and I think you can see previous updates on the gumroad website.
TakuYasha wrote:
Reyo wrote:Okay, so I just subscribed and I was wondering if there was a way we could get access to past updates.
What Reyo said. Is it emailed to us like in Krystal's Island, or is it supposed to be in Gumroad?

User avatar
TakuYasha
Lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by TakuYasha » April 13th, 2016, 9:54 pm

ToonPimp wrote:Updates are emailed to you and I think you can see previous updates on the gumroad website.
TakuYasha wrote:
Reyo wrote:Okay, so I just subscribed and I was wondering if there was a way we could get access to past updates.
What Reyo said. Is it emailed to us like in Krystal's Island, or is it supposed to be in Gumroad?
I have not recieved any old versions of the game on either gumroad or my email. The only thing on gumroad is the collage.

User avatar
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 379
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 5:20 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by ToonPimp » May 5th, 2016, 8:22 am

Image
Small update to the collage! Check it out on Gumroad!

https://gumroad.com/l/dinosaurplanet

Thank you so very much for your continued support!

User avatar
EMFONCER
Big Slime
Big Slime
Posts: 51
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by EMFONCER » May 5th, 2016, 10:17 am

ToonPimp wrote:Image
Small update to the collage! Check it out on Gumroad!

https://gumroad.com/l/dinosaurplanet

Thank you so very much for your continued support!


Great job toonpimp!! but.... it could change clothes to krystal ?? I like best totally naked with nothing on your body....as it kills the passion to carry things up :.v

User avatar
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer
Posts: 566
Joined: August 11th, 2010, 10:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by KiWolfGirl » May 5th, 2016, 7:09 pm

awaiting eagerly for public demo
Awooooo!

User avatar
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 379
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 5:20 am
Contact:

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Post by ToonPimp » May 10th, 2016, 7:27 am

Image
Small update to the Collage with a new scene and some playable characters!
It's a bit buggy, but I consider this as my sketchbook for Dinosaur Planet and not an actual game, so there will be bugs.
Thank you everyone for your support!


... the demo is coming. It's almost ready.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests