Krystal's Island

The lewd games of ToonPimp.
pscyther
Lurker

Re: Krystal's Island

Post by pscyther » November 10th, 2014, 4:53 pm

My game loads up correctly, but after I press space, it drops me into the game with an invisible floor and all the characters are completely black. Exveemon is over in the corner lit up, but that's all I can see.

Lurker

Post by 745795313 » November 11th, 2014, 4:04 am

ToonPimp wrote:Version Beta 0.3 demo sent to the email addresses of those who contributed! If you contributed and did not get it let me know!
Thanks so much for your support! You guys are great!
745795313 wrote:But what about Cracklevania 2?Will be finished?Or not?
Cracklevania 2 will be completed and released for everyone to play as soon as it reaches its goal.
This thread, however is for Krystal's Island.
Oh and why i can't donation it? I'm from China

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » December 11th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Bonus Content sent to those wonderful people who contributed 20 bucks or more! If you contributed that much or more and did not get it let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible! Next up Krystal's Island ver.0.4 stay tuned!

Also would anyone be interested in getting these games on your android tablet or phone? Let me know!

EMFONCER
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by EMFONCER » December 12th, 2014, 10:02 am

TP the extra bonus there will be more updates on? and is donated on the same page of krystal's island?

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » December 12th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Yes, there will be updates on the bonus content. Just donate $20 or more to Krystal's Island and you get it automatically.
EMFONCER wrote:TP the extra bonus there will be more updates on? and is donated on the same page of krystal's island?

EMFONCER
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by EMFONCER » December 12th, 2014, 1:15 pm

OK krystal's island v0.4 will be very soon?,I'll see if he donated $ 20 to contribute to their projects

leodefraul
Lurker

Post by leodefraul » December 14th, 2014, 11:23 pm

Hmmm why is everything soo dark ? I can hardly see the crocodile .. it's like a solar eclipse or something ~ gahahah or maybe there's something wrong with my computer ?

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 15th, 2014, 12:34 am

Probably or maybe your monitor the last time I tried it, it was fine.
Awooooo!

EMFONCER
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by EMFONCER » December 17th, 2014, 11:38 pm

TP All characters have different sex scenes or only have one? you accept opinions sex positions ? to expand their ideas

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » December 18th, 2014, 5:40 am

For now, every character will have one sex scene. When all of the characters have been added to the game and are working I may add some more. As for request, you can request whatever you want. Although, I do not guarantee that I will like or use your request.
EMFONCER wrote:TP All characters have different sex scenes or only have one? you accept opinions sex positions ? to expand their ideas

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » December 19th, 2014, 11:28 am

Krystal's Island ver.0.4 posted. If you signed up for the mailing list and did not get it let me know and I will get it to you asap!
Thank you all very much!

If you are getting a black screen and things are weird, chances are all you have to do is wait for the game to finish loading before you
press the space bar. The game was meant to stream as you played it, but often times it acts a bit strange. Current versions of the game
should not have this glitch.

Genra
Lurker

Post by Genra » December 19th, 2014, 6:24 pm

I saw your future update notes but didn't see anything about the previously teased arcanine character, will he be making an appearance down the line? If not, that makes me sad since I was looking forward to that one. Good update regardless! :)

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » December 19th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Yes, Arcanine will be making an appearance in this game. I simply forgot to add him to the notes.
Genra wrote:I saw your future update notes but didn't see anything about the previously teased arcanine character, will he be making an appearance down the line? If not, that makes me sad since I was looking forward to that one. Good update regardless! :)

EMFONCER
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by EMFONCER » December 19th, 2014, 9:41 pm

TP was great version ver.0.4 is working hard on this project I long to see future actualizacines aahh and thanks for responding quickly.
question: ¿will work on this project in the month of Christmas I suppose that to rest right?

adam66615
Lurker

Post by adam66615 » January 16th, 2015, 11:15 am

hey if you don't mind me asking will there be an animation where Krystal get's pregnant by an enemy or no just wanted to ask that's all if no that is cool too.