Cracklevania Bestiary

The lewd games of ToonPimp.
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Cracklevania Bestiary

Post by ToonPimp » April 24th, 2013, 7:09 am

In this thread, I will post pictures of the enemies you can expect to see in Cracklevania 2: Rondo of Ejaculate and Cracklevania 2: Off Canon.
You can play the first and only public demo of Cracklevania 2 here:

http://toonchamp.com/cracklevania2.html

Future demos will only be available to people who contribute to the creation of either game. The rest of you will
have to wait until the game is completed, but don't worry, you can always get updated on the progress of the game right here and the final version will be free for everyone to play. When will either game be completed? I don't set deadlines for my games
so it might be soon or it might not be soon.
If you would like to contribute to the creation of these games, please go here:

https://gum.co/cracklist

Contributors will be put on a mailing list with the updates, links and will even get their name in the credits!

With all of that being said, let's see what enemies we should expect in the two games:

Lady Death - Test's the hero's strength before entering Cracklevania. Is Draculina's right hand woman.

Bear - Wild animal that patrols the grounds of Cracklevania.

Toothy - Foot soldier that patrols the grounds of Cracklevania.

Ectoplasm - Souls lost, fused and forced to randomly float around Cracklevania.

Dragon Lady - Annoying flying bitch.

Minotaur - Half man, Half moo cow, that fights in his own arena.

Haxxixe (pronounced Hashish) - Changes into a wolf during full moons to rape people.

Tongue Monster - A monster that uses its tongue to defile its enemies.

Beast Demon - Demon that sits in wait for its next victim.

Succubus - A sexual being known to steal men's souls through their genitals.

Venus Weed - Mutated weed watered with the blood and sperm of dead men.

Hammerhead - Strange shark man that patrols the air and water for victims to rape.

MerLady - Annoying bitch that jumps from the water to capture her prey.

Jamison - Demon hunter under the control of Draculina.

Dragon - A dragon instructed by Draculina to set fire and destroy Wagol Village.

Current version: Ver.8
*Endings for both of Bunkers forms and for Toon Pimp.
*Extra background characters

Upcoming versions:

Ver.9 Final
Potentially final version of the game will feature more sex scenes and an unlockable gallery.

ver.10 Final *Deluxe*
The real final version of the game which will only be released if the fund raiser meets its goal.
It will feature Bunkers shemale form, draculina's second form, more sex animations for all playable
characters including secret character!

A few notes:
Both game will only have Castlevania based characters. No Sonic characters, My Little Ponies or characters from popular animes. (dragonball z, pokemanz, etc.) NO EXCEPTIONS!
If played on Newgrounds, the game will have medals that you can earn.
The konami code currently makes it so you cannot die until I can think up a better code to replace it.

There will be more interesting creatures added to the bestiary soon! Stay Tuned!

shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Re: Cracklevania Bestiary

Post by shadowman » April 24th, 2013, 11:01 am

Heyo. Are you still accepting suggestions? A recent DLsite game has had a few new ideas and I believe that they could be used reather well here.

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » April 24th, 2013, 12:23 pm

shadowman wrote:Heyo. Are you still accepting suggestions? A recent DLsite game has had a few new ideas and I believe that they could be used reather well here.
Sure, anyone can post a suggestion, but as to whether I listen to them or not is another story entirely.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » April 24th, 2013, 8:27 pm

That's funny, I was looking for this page yesterday and couldn't find it. I guess it went away at some point. Anyway my suggestion is still the same a character that will probably be in it anyway http://spriters-resource.com/ds/cstlevn ... rewolf.png In the N64 one there were all kinds of were-animals like tigers and cheetahs and also that big werewolf with the giant arm that i think it called warewolf (lol)
Image.

Ortega also changed into a chimera
I was also going to say the behemoth would be good, especially with its tongue tentacles but it looks like you used that for the beast
you can see the tongues here around 36 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5RRe23HXk
Awooooo!

Fenril
Slime
Slime

Post by Fenril » April 25th, 2013, 7:27 am

I recently played a game called Paperheads.

I also know it's kinda tough to do bondage in a RoR, due to the whole concept of "enemy grabs you, break free quickly" thing. Kinda unrealistic, which is why most devs go with tentacles instead.

Paperheads had an interesting continue system. If you died on certain enemies (others would give an instant game over, ex: bosses), you'd instead pass out and wake up to find yourself tied up in a side-room. First you'd have to press a button to wake up, and then you'd have to mash buttons to break free of your bindings. Don't do it quickly enough and you'd then get the game over (kinda like a continue screen countdown).

It also had an interseting grapple system, but I suppose I've rambled on enough about it already. It's probably something TP would use because his games are much faster-paced.

Genra
Lurker

Post by Genra » April 25th, 2013, 8:04 am

I agree with KiWolfGirl on the Portrait of Ruin werewolf, it was my favorite of the Castlevania werewolves. It would be nice if we could get a Gaibon and Slogra encounter as well! Hell, I'd probably even throw money at TP to add either of those encounters.

ryuzaky77
Slime
Slime

Post by ryuzaky77 » April 25th, 2013, 10:33 am

well that sucks really bad because i dont have a credit card and i will not make one because i dont trust this kind of things i have my mo0ney in my pocket or in my house hided safely and i have a question is something new in this demo? or its the same demo?

shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by shadowman » April 25th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Well, Remembering that TP was considering a 'Legion' Type enemy, I recalled a similar enemy in a recent game I played. The enemy, or 'Ice Legion', could snatch the player up and would leave them helpless as the mass of bodies had their way with the trapped male.

He is used and abused by the frosty females as his attempts at escape fail miserably.

More latch on and join the fun.

Anywho, I was thinking that if TP was to implement such an enemy, they could easily pull off this move as a finisher or even as a "Punishment" for failing one of the 'Quick Time Events' that TP was talking about adding.

shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by shadowman » April 26th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Double post because 7 people have requested the link to the info on the game in my previous screenshots.

http://repureria.x.fc2.com/gametop.html

Not the download, but if you are internet savy, you'll be able to find a DL with the name alone.

Fenril
Slime
Slime

Post by Fenril » April 27th, 2013, 9:05 am

I managed to find it with a bit of digging.

I pretty much played it all day yesterday. Good game, even if it's a bit hard to fap to at times and I can't understand a word of it (and I'm lost most of the time because of that).

Sex scenes in it are a bit short, unfortunately, and most of the girls you have sex with are spent so you have to find another. Or just play the game.

Virgil3253
Lurker

Post by Virgil3253 » April 27th, 2013, 9:18 pm

It sucks, I don't have a card or anything to donate. But I'm a big fan of TP and its games. I hope you'll make a new demo soon!! I love these new creatures and would like to see more rape scenes in here! And if possible like 2 different scenes for each character

RandomTiger
Lurker

Post by RandomTiger » May 1st, 2013, 11:32 am

Will you let people know when you are sending out the demo's so everyone who donated will know if its coming their way?

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » May 1st, 2013, 12:17 pm

RandomTiger wrote:Will you let people know when you are sending out the demo's so everyone who donated will know if its coming their way?
Absolutely, I will personally make sure that everyone who donates has access to the game demo.

RandomTiger
Lurker

Post by RandomTiger » May 1st, 2013, 7:42 pm

ToonPimp wrote:
RandomTiger wrote:Will you let people know when you are sending out the demo's so everyone who donated will know if its coming their way?
Absolutely, I will personally make sure that everyone who donates has access to the game demo.
Alright thank you ToonPimp!
Love the game so far.

kngzeus22
Lurker

Post by kngzeus22 » May 11th, 2013, 2:59 am

Does it take contributing a certain ammount to get the demo? Im considering getting paypal just for this but i figured tht was a question worth asking
Thumbnail Image
Now that I have ur attention plz refer to my post above lol