Dinosaur Planet

The lewd games of ToonPimp.

Re: Dinosaur Planet

Postby ToonPimp » August 31st, 2016, 6:12 am

Just a little something for the Dinosaur Planet subscribers!
Carmelita and Machoke!

Thank you all so much for your support!
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Postby TPD01 » September 13th, 2016, 5:32 pm

Hello, I wanted to ask, what exactly are the controls for the demo? Im kind of stuck in just one area :/
TPD01
Lurker

Postby danail24 » October 24th, 2016, 9:10 am

Hey Toonpimp. Just saw the newest update of DP which has the beginning of the story mode. I was surprised though. Everything about the graphics and mechanics has changed. The Krystal model isn't as detailed as it used to be and the animation is kinda choppy and glitchy. Just wanted to hear about it from you.
danail24
Lurker

Postby ToonPimp » October 24th, 2016, 11:54 am

The reason that the Krystal model is different is because the files for the more detailed Krystal model were corrupted and I have to fix it. It came down to fix the new Krystal model or start the story mode with the old Krystal model. If I fixed the new model It would take another month just to get back to the story mode. Then people would claim that the game is dead even though I work on it just about every day. I thought it would be a better idea to get the main game to work first then fix Krystal's model and potentially add
other playable characters like Carmelita and Angela Cross.
As for glitches, that just comes with it being currently in development and being a game made by one person. There's going to be glitches even though I will do my best to fix them.

danail24 wrote:Hey Toonpimp. Just saw the newest update of DP which has the beginning of the story mode. I was surprised though. Everything about the graphics and mechanics has changed. The Krystal model isn't as detailed as it used to be and the animation is kinda choppy and glitchy. Just wanted to hear about it from you.
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Psycho-Panda-King » December 25th, 2016, 10:24 am

I sent TP a pm asking about the game, but I figured I would see if any one else might be able to help me with this problem.
Whenever I try to open the game from the GumRoad library it just asks me if I want to "cancel subscription" or "resend receipt", is this because I am trying to open it on my computer? I know that there is a browser version for PCs of the demo, so how do I access/play the current version of the game?

I know this may seem like a stupid question to some, or many, people but this is my first time trying to use GumRoad instead of patreon so I have no idea what to do.
Psycho-Panda-King
Lurker

Postby adam66615 » December 29th, 2016, 4:59 am

I have to ask is the full version of krystal island available to all or just not yet?
adam66615
Lurker

Postby Psycho-Panda-King » January 5th, 2017, 3:22 pm

what are you supposed to do after you land on he ship? I have been fighting the guards for several minutes and nothing other than an animation appearing in the top of the screen has happened.
Psycho-Panda-King
Lurker

Postby Watzlp1 » January 20th, 2017, 9:20 am

adam66615 wrote:I have to ask is the full version of krystal island available to all or just not yet?

Ive actually come to question this as well, and made a post about it. Krystal's island never made it past ver.0.7 before toonpimp started work on other things like using the assets for dinosaur planet... Now it seems if you were originally backing Krystal Island with a 1 time donation you have to pay Monthly in order to get what you donated for under a different name. And if this is the case it'd be nice to at least know.
Watzlp1
Lurker

Postby ToonPimp » January 20th, 2017, 11:01 am

Updated dinosaur planet to ver.0.0b. This version brings back the Krystal model originally intended for this game.
Interesting note: I could not export models using my usual 3d modelling program for an unknown reason. I then had to learn a whole new 3d program in order to continue working on this project. It was inconvenient, and set the project back a bit but I think it was worth it because the new program is much easier to use.
You can only fight the two yellow respawning sharpclaw soldiers right now but in future updates you will be able to do much much more.
As for Krystal's Island that is an entirely different game and is also still being worked on as well as a version for android.
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Postby shadowman » April 26th, 2017, 3:44 pm

Just wondering about this one's progress. Got another recurring charge coming up for it and it's been 3 months since the games update. Is there another project your currently focusing on that I could shift my subscription to? Or will there be something for this soon?
shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Postby shadowman » May 9th, 2017, 4:12 pm

K. I'll resub when something is moving on this.
shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Previous

Return to ToonPimp Games