(old games)

The inquiry and discussion of games or other related content.

(old games)

Postby Rexford » January 10th, 2017, 10:10 pm

I know the chances of getting leads are slim but I'll ask anyway.

There was an -old- series of games that used to be on these forums (I think) that were made in RPG maker. The idea was that they were "puzzle" games in nature with a single girl being the main lead in each game. One game had a loli, another had a robot girl, the enemies were mostly (Sometimes literal) dick jokes and the point of the game was to move around the level without running out of health/stamina.

if any one can give me a hint? I'd be eternally greatful.

On to an even more vague game that I'm doubting leads on also.

It was in an 8 bit style and was technically an RoR. I think the main character was some kind of bunny girl but I might be wrong. Rynoa was a main theme but there was a healthy amount of sex if you ran into the wrong enemies. Levels were unique because losing to certain enemies was different even by how much health you had when you lost. I remember facing off against another female looking heroine and if I lost the fight with her at very low health, the game would end with both of them being molested by tentacle things from the level itself.

Thanks to any who bother to read and have a think, double thanks to those who might give out hints! :)
Rexford
Big Slime
Big Slime

Re: (old games)

Postby Ford6 » January 12th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Your puzzle game sounds similar to Cherry Poi's games.
Here's a link to his/her blog page. http://b.dlsite.net/RG15281/

Your other game sounds like an early version of Vorpal Rabbit.
http://q-cumber-factory.com/
Certain Death . . . . Little chance of success . . . . What are we waiting for?
Ford6
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Return to Requests