Swift's Dragon Lady artwork

Display your creative works and projects.
Swift
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle
Swift's Dragon Lady artwork

Post by Swift » July 22nd, 2009, 1:45 pm

Thought I'd re-upload them... maybe there are new members who have not seen them yet!

First, the orgy drawing!

And now the re-edits of Toonpimp's dragonladies in D&D style! First the chromatic, then the metallic dragons!

The White Dragon Lady

The most dim-witted of the dragon family, these babes live in the far northern icey mountains where no sane person ever goes - so you can guess just HOW horny they are...

The Black Dragon Lady

Female Black Dragons are cruel and vicious, and enjoy having sex with their prey before finishing them... Roll Eyes They live the the swamplands and are adept in underwater lovemaking as well.

The Green Dragon Lady

Green dragons prefer the shady forests where they lurk waiting for prey... Very territorial, they'll fuck any tresspasser, but prefer thick Elven meat inside their thighs...

The Blue Dragon Lady

Blue Dragon Femmes make the deserts their homes. They love to pounce upon unsuspecting travelers from the sky, or to stun them with their lightning breath and then have their way with them...

The Red Dragon Lady

Living in high mountains, these most powerfull of the dragon mistresses love to hoard treasure... as well as love slaves. They enjoy feasting on virgins the most!

The Brass Dragon Lady

Brass dragons live in the arid wastes and often are in conflict with blues. They are very social femmes (yes, in THAT way too), but most other dragons avoid them because they can never, ever SHUT UP... they even talk while having sex, unless you keep their mouth 'busy'...

The Copper Dragon Lady

Incorrigible pranksters, Copper dragonesses love to pull practical jokes on passer-byes... Most of these jokes has the victim end up without his or her clothes and in compromising situations with the dragons, though!
They live in the high mountain peaks, in the same territory as Red Dragon ladies, who hate them and try to kill them - Coppers on the other hand, get a kick of teasing the Reds or ambushing them in their sleep for a little bondage game...

The Bronze Dragon Lady

The most curious of all dragonkind, Bronze Ladies are fascinated by humans and humanoids - especially their mating behaviours... They usually polymorph into some small furry animal to observe from afar, but often they take the form of a beautifull damsel in distress just to experience their theories firsthand! They prefer to make their lairs near rocky shores as they love swimming in the sea - naked, of course.

The Silver Dragon Lady

Kind, beautifull and always ready to lend a helping... erm, hand, Silver Dragonesses prefer the company of humans, elves and other good creatures. They often take the shape of a human lady and live among humans in disguise - of course, their selected mate can still see them in their gorgeous draconic shape whenever he wants to have some "dragon fun"! Their natural habitats are the cloudy peaks of mountains as these femmes love to soar in the air, to feel the touch of the wind on their bodies...

The Gold Dragon Lady

The most regal and kind of all dragons, Gold Dragonesses are champions of justice and defenders of the poor everywhere they appear in the Realms. They often ally with good-aligned adventurers to help them achieve a noble cause, however only the most powerfull of these humans or elves are deemed worthy to share the dragonesses bed... And from what tales the bards sung, Gold Dragon Ladies are just as majestic in the throes of passion as in the heat of battle!
Last edited by Swift on July 8th, 2010, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z269/Swift_Nimblefoot/Lizardwomansignature.jpg[/img]

Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Re: Swift's Dragon Lady artwork

Post by Metal Cobra� » July 22nd, 2009, 1:49 pm

YAY! Glad to see your artwork again! :D

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » July 22nd, 2009, 2:07 pm

Swift! i wondered where you were. i hope your still making your comics
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/bigredone_album/5579-1-1251336205.gif[/img]
Space Marines! Attack!

Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Metal Cobra� » July 22nd, 2009, 2:11 pm

I almost forgot about that! ;D As a Diablo fan, I look forward to seeing more of your comics.

Swift
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Swift » July 23rd, 2009, 10:25 am

Thank 'ya all!  ;)

Yep, I plan to finish my comic of course. And I already found a place for your paladin character in it, Bigredone! He'll be in the first 'intermission' after part 1 is done (it's on page 4 and at least 3 more are needed for the big finish). What was his name, btw? With the first forum gone I cannot look that pic up...

Right now though I'm working on an orgy pic with the Dragon Pink anime's gargoyles and gnolls (gnolls are from the manga, actually) - and you know orgies, they take a lot of time to draw. I'm only done with three pairs so far. Here is my original re-imagination of the gargoyle chicks again - I wish monsters in action-rpg games were that hot.  ;D

Last edited by Swift on July 8th, 2010, 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z269/Swift_Nimblefoot/Lizardwomansignature.jpg[/img]

Zack
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Zack » July 23rd, 2009, 11:31 am

Oh snapz love the artwork how did ya do it?

Bigredone wrote: Swift! i wondered where you were. i hope your still making your comics
You draw comics too o.O seems you must be busy a lot eh? Well i cant wait to see more once its done.
Comics art its all great. Good job  :D

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » July 23rd, 2009, 11:43 am

I forgot myself. i think it was Ramus. and thanks  

Image is here
[img width=1000 height=707]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/ ... rewolf.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/bigredone_album/5579-1-1251336205.gif[/img]
Space Marines! Attack!

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » July 24th, 2009, 7:34 pm

dame!!!! im glaad i found swift hes good good yob these are awsome!!!! this gave me a woody lol
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.

Swift
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Swift » July 25th, 2009, 2:48 pm

snakebite wrote: Oh snapz love the artwork how did ya do it?
Well, with a pencil, eraser, ink,scanner, Photoshop - and a lot of time and patience. :) I can't drawn fast, a good pic usually takes me several days to finish.

You draw comics too o.O seems you must be busy a lot eh? Well i cant wait to see more once its done.
Comics art its all great. Good job  :D
Oh, the way I draw it took me a year to do 4 pages of my DiabloII comic... I'll post those soon, btw!

Until then, here is my finished Dragon PInk gargoyle-gnoll orgy drawing! Hope you like it - I had a lot of fun drawing all 12 of them!

Last edited by Swift on July 8th, 2010, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FUR FOO
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by FUR FOO » July 25th, 2009, 3:25 pm

fuck your art seems like a place to go and live so much fun !!!!!So much orgy
love it
[img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/NekoChrissy/Random/furfooweeds.png[/img]

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » July 25th, 2009, 3:49 pm

There's alot of lovin'
Space Marines! Attack!

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » July 26th, 2009, 1:48 pm

HAWT and rofl Share the love.....
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.

Swift
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Swift » July 27th, 2009, 1:16 pm

Thank you all! :) To quote some Monty Python: "If you enjoyed watching this drawing just half as much as I enjoyed drawing it, then I enjoyed it twice as much as you did! Hah-ha!"  :P

I'll draw these guys and gals more in the future, but right now I think it's back to Diablo for me!

And for those who have not seen my DiabloII comic yet, here it is again!

Part 1: Ambush in the Rocky Waste

Part 2:  Fight, fight fight...

Part 3:  Tight Situation

Part 4:  Fraternizing with the enemy

Last edited by Swift on July 8th, 2010, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » July 28th, 2009, 4:14 am

no need to quote the whole thing wolf,

anywho. Swift keep it up, your stuff is Awesome!
Space Marines! Attack!

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » July 28th, 2009, 10:59 pm

sry know i can i removed sry