Re: (occ) chat

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 9:15 am

Hm, Hi all

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 13th, 2011, 9:39 am

A extremely simple fighting system. That shows who is boss. But yet give the little guy a chance.
Also instead of level ups. I think having stats that you can upgrade will be super simple and fun. *though the following example I just rushed so its not so simple* ^^
*This is just off the top of my head... With random numbers Just getting the ball rolling xD*

*mastery of kido level 10* *abilities*

*Sword play level 5* ^^ *attack bonus/defense bonus*

*Spirtual pressure 3* * health/nullification*

For example if a new shinagami sucked with kido... He would lose his chance to do status changing abilities or damage...
If a new shinagami was terrible at sword play. There peak damage will be lowered and bonus's for landing a hit or defending
If a shinagmis's spiritual pressure was low.. They would be more subseptable to kido, a successful attack and lose any defense bonus's

Then you could make a league. If a certain opponent's spiritual pressure dwarfs a opponents by a extreame margin. That opponent will suffer damage per turn. However putting all points in pressure will make you terrible in everything else. Kind of like Zaraki...

The fighting system is very important especially when players get attached like I can tell most will with this Rp. ^^

More playing less fighting ;)

As for story to be believable and somewhat true to the lore... I think it should take place in a setting where Aizen has "disappeared" and Rukia is one of the 13 court guards. *dont know where to put her though* Head commander is still dead. Everyone morns his loss... Ichigo and his friends return to normal life after defeating Aizen and they live in there home town. Ichigo has Lost all his shinagami powers after the fight from the strain on his spirit....(This way if a player is assighed to his town he cant just own that holo xD

In the meantime a new enemy is starting to take root *most likely a enemy that will make arancars and shinagami work together to establish player drama. ^^

The strong players that emerge from this epic campaign will define the new age of there faction... So if a player for instance becomes a captain or a numbered holo for instance. They will shape the politics of there lands...

The grinding for soul society is pretty simple you assign them a town based on difficulty and they have to protect it and they can meet spirits and help free there souls. Part of the fun of this part is you can make a fun little back story on spirits and why they can leave the world and you could help them out ^^ Sometimes you get a holo some times you dont depends on Gm.

Grinding for Arancars could be (depending on how far back you want to go in development) could be raiding the real world, killing other holo's/enslavement. You would be the leaders bitch temporarily until you advanced yourself with more souls/exp of all your victims.

Finally there should be a tech tree in this rp that will alow each side to advance a given technology....

1. Better healing items
2. Gates that can be made to each faction's land
3.new dolls for helping shinagami's deal with humans for any reason
4. Experimental holo's (normal ones get leveled up in battle)
5. Deadly Kido/ Experimental Cero etc

Late game technology could be based on epic weapons to turn the tide or improve training.... Some even change status of battling forces

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 13th, 2011, 11:00 am

I like it but as far as a fighting system i have to think about it... as far as story line i have one already in mind... a race to control the greatest zanpakuto in the universe, hence why aizen is involved and arrancars

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 13th, 2011, 11:31 am

Oh I was not saying that was the final product xD just a little tibbit to try and inspire others ^^.

I even left out a attack attribute. ^_^" working with stats first, will help you focus on the fun parts more and makes your life a hell of a lot easier (from my temporary Gm experience)

Oh and On your story side. That is very logical and makes good sense and able to be build on. ^^

BTW. If you need a 3rd party evil plot maker let me know ^^
Last edited by lordlubu21 on January 13th, 2011, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf_Demon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 13th, 2011, 11:34 am

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 9,r:12,s:0

What they look like when in relaease from.

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 13th, 2011, 11:50 am

Pretty blades ^^

Hey Wolf gave me some inspiration!

Why not have the squad your in dictate your status/stats at least early game ^^
*example* http://www.asakapa.net/shocking-truth-b ... quads.html

For arancars they must pick specific emotions that tie them to the plane and gives them abilities and stats dependent on that emotion.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » January 13th, 2011, 1:09 pm

lordlubu21 wrote:Pretty blades ^^

Hey Wolf gave me some inspiration!

Why not have the squad your in dictate your status/stats at least early game ^^
*example* http://www.asakapa.net/shocking-truth-b ... quads.html

For arancars they must pick specific emotions that tie them to the plane and gives them abilities and stats dependent on that emotion.
that in my opinion then becomes the "Forced RolePlay" I.E rather be your own char since there are only a few set rules not every Anancar has to be dedicated by a set emotion because then its "VERY" predicable what happens still just my opinion yes a good emotion should dictate there actions however when does that emotion corss the line from story line rp and goals/ambition ya know.

Same would apply for Soul Reaper because of the high disciplined rank structure its hard to actually act you owns emotion and thus goes into a lot of self emotions.

Overall this should be great if followed on the borderline of Bleach storyline but hey I leave it up to the DM to deiced.

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 13th, 2011, 1:26 pm

Well of course people could grow apart and fit there character. This would kind of take the place of a class system. Only since there is no set class you allocate points as you progress and please. But more likely then not another system will be implemented ^^.

I know Gemini comes up with some very awesome ideas! He has a track record of impressing me :)

However, this is a collaboration by its very nature. And what better way to get in touch with your Gm then by speaking to him! So everyone speak up for what you like ^^

~~ Looking forward to reading this Rp :)~~

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 15th, 2011, 8:27 pm

waiting for Kinky Fox before you post with the arrancar I'm guessing.

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 15th, 2011, 8:59 pm

if she takes too long ill post yourdont worry your not forgotten

Wolf_Demon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 15th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Haha, dark my character is male lol.

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 15th, 2011, 11:04 pm

ya i just noticed ><' happens when i dont feel well i thought you where darkness... my bad... my head was killing me today in many ways

Wolf_Demon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf_Demon » January 15th, 2011, 11:15 pm

It's okay feel better

Doomed-One
Lurker

Post by Doomed-One » January 16th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Perhaps eventually, for those who wish it, there could be a mechanic whereupon shinigami can become Vizards, at the cost of their seat and affiliation with the soul society. Usually for characters who would be less than thrilled about taking orders, or who would simply desire more power for themselves.

Could be handled by other Vizard characters, in addition to our GM's ruling of course~

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » January 16th, 2011, 9:14 pm

doomed i like your idea, but if you remember vizards are extremely rare. As for not posting i promise to post around the afternoon. I do really like vizards though.