Pokemon Hentai Game Update (2012)

Forum for the discussion of Humbird0's various projects!
Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord
Re: Pokemon Hentai Game Update

Post by Warzone » March 12th, 2012, 1:42 pm

Nyanyan wrote:I did 1, 2 has NEVER helped my comp(my comp sucks, I use McAfee for AV and am running XP), 3 I will try, doubt it'll help, but who knows? 4 I don't like doing...takes forever, and, for a few minutes after, my comp lags, 5 I only have 1 comp in this house, 6 will do xP
2 is the most important, McAfee is a virus magnet, get rid of it immediately, I would suggest AVG, or microsoft essentials if it runs on xp.

to fix that lag you probably need to do a disk-cleanup, and a defragmentation.

I would do those first because ignoring them can end in a broken unusable computer

Nyanyan
Lurker

Post by Nyanyan » March 12th, 2012, 2:12 pm

McAfee came with our Comcast internet plan free, which is why it's here :/ I myself(though I wish I did) don't have a job, so I can't pay for the non-free stuff(I'm 22 and live with my mom...I SO need a job T.T)

...and my comp is practically a broken unusable comp already, it lags super hard from javascript on websites sometimes, and I can't play some games 'cause my sound card died so some say 'can't play dirextX audio' or something and crash, like RPG maker games, can't play those anymore AND almost anything good I have up and running(like minecraft, glad that still works) takes up about 80-90% CPU usage >.< so...I really need a job so I can get a new better comp.

EDIT: apparently it WAS the download or something, 'cause I decided to try the 'game + editor' download, and that extracted perfectly fine, so I'll see if I can play, if not...well, I'll get back to this >.>...

humbird0
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by humbird0 » March 12th, 2012, 10:44 pm

It's a good thing that AVG is free.
But it can be hard to find the download link for the free version on their website.
They kind of hide it.

It sounds like your computer just needs some regular maintenance.
A restart, registry defrag, delete temporary files, and harddrive defrag at least.
(A free program called ccleaner can do the registry defrag, and remove temp files)
Windows Xp tends to be slow just after startup because it's still opening programs. For all practical purposes, it hasn't truly finished starting up.
(A free program called autoruns allows you to see and modify what runs at startup)

If the reboot takes awhile, just go do something else while it reboots. And again after logging in.

It's also a good idea to reinstall the OS about once a year to make sure things stay fresh and run smoothly.

Nyanyan
Lurker

Post by Nyanyan » March 13th, 2012, 11:18 am

thanks for the info.

I tend to leave my comp up 24/7, and I've got my own way of dealing with viruses(had one really annoying one, I beat it with my bare hand...and the windows task manager >.>...for a while, then found the files causing the problem on my comp and un-installed/deleted them myself, haven't heard from it since), I leave my task manager open 24/7 so a virus can't come say 'you can't use the task manager'...>.>...

some viruses are just so sad it's funny, one put up a blue screen with words over my background while doing it's annoying stuff, and 2 things were wrong with it, 1) it MIS-SPELLED some words while trying to make it sound 'official' and 2) I could HIGHLIGHT the words themselves so I KNEW it wasn't real and was like 'man...that's sad'...>.>...anyway, at the moment I'm good, I can play the game, so no more need to talk 'bout viruses, since this isn't a thread about 'em xD

EDIT: what do you mean AVG hides the free download? I found it within a few second of googling, unless this is a fake site, not sure, I'll search the main site, see if I can find it that way before I trust something this easy to find xP

Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Warzone » March 13th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Nyanyan wrote:thanks for the info.

I tend to leave my comp up 24/7, and I've got my own way of dealing with viruses(had one really annoying one, I beat it with my bare hand...and the windows task manager >.>...for a while, then found the files causing the problem on my comp and un-installed/deleted them myself, haven't heard from it since), I leave my task manager open 24/7 so a virus can't come say 'you can't use the task manager'...>.>...

some viruses are just so sad it's funny, one put up a blue screen with words over my background while doing it's annoying stuff, and 2 things were wrong with it, 1) it MIS-SPELLED some words while trying to make it sound 'official' and 2) I could HIGHLIGHT the words themselves so I KNEW it wasn't real and was like 'man...that's sad'...>.>...anyway, at the moment I'm good, I can play the game, so no more need to talk 'bout viruses, since this isn't a thread about 'em xD

EDIT: what do you mean AVG hides the free download? I found it within a few second of googling, unless this is a fake site, not sure, I'll search the main site, see if I can find it that way before I trust something this easy to find xP
Idk about humbird0 but I'm in college studying PC repair and networking administration, most of what he said is right, but MS-Config is a better way to see whats running on startup... just show some common sense when editing any values in it.

Start -> Run -> msconfg

you also want to avoid leaving your computer on 24/7 for couple reasons

1- your wasting electricity and increasing your bill

2- a computer simultaniously accomplishes around about 24,000 tasks every second or two, multiply that for as many seconds as your away when you leave it on, and that's how much time a virus has to wreck your computer, before your even around to notice it.

3- If a power outage occurs it can wreak havoc on your HDD and other systems, its almost required that you do a chkdsk after unexpected power loss to fix any lost sectors on your HDD (#1 leading cause of the tick of death)

4- While your computer is on, anyone with your IP address (even if your behind a router) can access and upload files to and from your computer pretty darn easily unless you have a really good firewall (which you don't right now)

5- There are processes in your computer that require your computer to restart every now and then, some of them might be rogue programs, but either way, its better to restart the computer manually then to let a program do it, under any circumstances... after your kernal is messed up... your pretty much fucked...

Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Warzone » March 13th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Warzone wrote:
Nyanyan wrote:thanks for the info.

Idk about humbird0 but I'm in college studying PC repair and networking administration, most of what he said is right, but MS-Config is a better way to see whats running on startup... just show some common sense when editing any values in it.

Start -> Run -> msconfig

you also want to avoid leaving your computer on 24/7 for couple reasons

1- your wasting electricity and increasing your bill

2- a computer simultaniously accomplishes around about 24,000 tasks every second or two, multiply that for as many seconds as your away when you leave it on, and that's how much time a virus has to wreck your computer, before your even around to notice it.

3- If a power outage occurs it can wreak havoc on your HDD and other systems, its almost required that you do a chkdsk after unexpected power loss to fix any lost sectors on your HDD (#1 leading cause of the tick of death)

4- While your computer is on, anyone with your IP address (even if your behind a router) can access and upload files to and from your computer pretty darn easily unless you have a really good firewall (which you don't right now)

5- There are processes in your computer that require your computer to restart every now and then, some of them might be rogue programs, but either way, its better to restart the computer manually then to let a program do it, under any circumstances... after your kernal is messed up... your pretty much fucked...

SinfulRed
Lurker

Post by SinfulRed » October 16th, 2013, 11:39 pm

I cannot find Jenny's photo at the hideout.

humbird0
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by humbird0 » October 26th, 2013, 10:58 am

Her photo isn't in the hideout.
It's hidden in the southern desert.
You can find it after you finish the hideout and get the Strength_TM ability that can break rocks.

silverorrange
Lurker

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game Update (2012)

Post by silverorrange » April 13th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Does anyone know how to get to cerulean city, i know it requires going through a cave in the "southern desert" but i cannot find it.

is the southerern desert the desert that is right from pewter city and if so where is the cave i need?

humbird0
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by humbird0 » April 13th, 2014, 7:25 pm

After you get the strength TM, go down from pewter city.
Then, explore the cracked caves. One of them will allow you to reach the far-right area of that desert.
(a different part of the same desert map)
From there, look for another cracked wall. That's the cave that leads to Cerulean.

LookPoopie
Lurker

Post by LookPoopie » February 24th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Lol I never thought there would be a hentai game for pokemon