Babysitters Club 2

Forum for the discussion of Humbird0's various projects!
humbird0
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm
Re: Babysitters Club 2

Post by humbird0 » May 31st, 2010, 6:38 am

I asked Nolatare to make a sub-board for my stuff, but he hasn't done it yet.
Last edited by humbird0 on August 19th, 2010, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tilley
Lurker

Post by tilley » August 4th, 2010, 6:24 pm

I really enjoy this game but it keeps locking up on me. Any ideas what I can do to fix it? I'm using Flash Player 9. The thing is it locks up at different places. Even locked up on one spot that I had previously gotten past.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 9:14 pm

humbird0 wrote:I asked Nolatare to make a sub-board for my stuff, but he hasn't done it yet.
Nolatare has been workin on Monster Realm, his RP so might take him a while to help ya out humbird. Figured I'd let ya know so you don't start gettin too impatient with him or anything. ;D

tilley
Lurker

Post by tilley » August 6th, 2010, 2:12 pm

BTW I didn't mention it but I really like this game and the first one too.

Think a future game would be cool if it were her getting revenge and tricking them into stuff. Call it Babysitters Club 3: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold lol

cereburn
Lurker

Post by cereburn » August 19th, 2010, 5:29 pm

I'm stuck, I've got the scanning goggles, turned them on and i'm in the maze but I'm not finding the kid. Am I supposed to look somewhere else?

humbird0
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by humbird0 » August 19th, 2010, 8:22 pm

cereburn wrote:I'm stuck, I've got the scanning goggles, turned them on and i'm in the maze but I'm not finding the kid. Am I supposed to look somewhere else?
You're supposed to wait until I finish making that part. ;)

Nemesis96669
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nemesis96669 » August 20th, 2010, 8:24 am

tilley wrote:BTW I didn't mention it but I really like this game and the first one too.

Think a future game would be cool if it were her getting revenge and tricking them into stuff. Call it Babysitters Club 3: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold lol
people...this is a frigin discussion forum ,for the retarded lurkers out there this means disusing the current game NOT bothering and bugging the game creators into making you the dream fapping material of your choice...so to make this short..STOP BOTHERING THE GAME CREATORS WITH YOUR RETARDED IDEAS,if they want your opinions/help for any future games they might make THEY ARE GOING TO ASK YOU FOR IT....seriously retards like that are what made TP stop producing RoR games,and had all western IP banned from VHgame main site...just by nagging and bitching like the game creators actually owed them something....

On to the topic now....Keep up the great work Humminbird0,and don't feel rushed by those lurking bitching faggots,keep the pace you feel most comfortable with ,after all quality games need their time to be made.

humbird0
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by humbird0 » August 20th, 2010, 9:44 am

Actually, I don't mind brief suggestions for future games.
Just as long as they don't devolve into lists of fetishes.
Last edited by humbird0 on August 20th, 2010, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tilley
Lurker

Post by tilley » August 20th, 2010, 5:19 pm

Nemesis96669 wrote:
tilley wrote:BTW I didn't mention it but I really like this game and the first one too.

people...this is a frigin discussion forum ,for the retarded lurkers out there this means disusing the current game NOT bothering and bugging the game creators into making you the dream fapping material of your choice...so to make this short..STOP BOTHERING THE GAME CREATORS WITH YOUR RETARDED IDEAS,if they want your opinions/help for any future games they might make THEY ARE GOING TO ASK YOU FOR IT....seriously retards like that are what made TP stop producing RoR games,and had all western IP banned from VHgame main site...just by nagging and bitching like the game creators actually owed them something....

On to the topic now....Keep up the great work Humminbird0,and don't feel rushed by those lurking bitching faggots,keep the pace you feel most comfortable with ,after all quality games need their time to be made.

Sorry...sheesh

that.guy12
Lurker

Post by that.guy12 » August 20th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Gotta say this game is great so far, can't wait to play the finished version.

cereburn
Lurker

Post by cereburn » August 20th, 2010, 11:55 pm

humbird0 wrote:
cereburn wrote:I'm stuck, I've got the scanning goggles, turned them on and i'm in the maze but I'm not finding the kid. Am I supposed to look somewhere else?
You're supposed to wait until I finish making that part. ;)
Doh!

Darkeraser
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Darkeraser » August 24th, 2010, 10:30 am

tilley wrote: Sorry...sheesh
you got nothing to be sorry for. he's Trolololoiiiiing. :3
Toonpimp stopped making RoR's several times, he'll come back, but this time he's going to enable suggestions... However, like in the world of politics, those suggestions don't go over so well unless there's a nice, fat bribe sitting on the end of that shit-stain rainbow.

It isn't lurker suggestions that make him quit, its BAD lurker suggestions, yours i found as a humorous joke, compared to his response...

Anyways, Humbirdo so far has made it number 1, and number 2, it would be like Rocky, where they have them numbered, then unnumbered with a different title. I'd guess, for consistency's sake, Humbirdo will eventually make a Babysitters Club 3.

tilley
Lurker

Post by tilley » August 24th, 2010, 8:55 pm

I wasn't trying to be a bother and didn't really think I posted a whole list of suggestions. *shrug* I'm in Iraq so for obvious reasons I can't sit on here all day and thus be considered not a lurker. Anyways I'm not trying to tell Humbird0 how to do anything he knows more about this kind of stuff than I do. I couldn't create a game if I really really wanted to.

I could learn the programming aspect but creativity isn't really one of my strong suits.

Anyways enjoy everything Humbird0 has done so I try to check in often to see what up.

Darkeraser
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Darkeraser » August 26th, 2010, 9:23 am

tilley wrote:I wasn't trying to be a bother and didn't really think I posted a whole list of suggestions. *shrug* I'm in Iraq so for obvious reasons I can't sit on here all day and thus be considered not a lurker. Anyways I'm not trying to tell Humbird0 how to do anything he knows more about this kind of stuff than I do. I couldn't create a game if I really really wanted to.

I could learn the programming aspect but creativity isn't really one of my strong suits.

Anyways enjoy everything Humbird0 has done so I try to check in often to see what up.
And that brings me back to my original statement, You're fine, he's being a noobass trololololer, just doing this for flame, fortune, and Teh Lulz.
Honestly, i think humbirdo needs "New blood" in his work. an example is the rabbits, unfortunately... once you see the first rabbit, you've seen them all pretty much. He's also travelled the hollowed halls of his rating advisorys, and seems to rework old ideas...

Call me a Troll, call me a Flamer, i dont give a damn. Im saying that, if you've been here as long as i have, humbirdo stuff isnt exactly "New and innovative!" anymore... its still pretty damn innovative, but his ideas have been done before and recycling recycled material doesnt always work.

Want to hear my prediction of Humbirdo's next game?

Mars Project
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Mars Project » September 4th, 2010, 4:56 pm

Oh cool! I remember the original game, which was pretty awesome, nice to see its getting a remake! ;D