Female Link?

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Female Link?

Post by Darkdragon » September 18th, 2009, 10:36 am

Story? LET ME RANT THAT! Even though we all know link is a silent knight who always for some reason gets the ladies.

Reasons of female link

Born female: A world where link was born a girl not a boy.

Mystical magic: Of a curse from a: mask, old power, or enemy

Experiment?: ....... fuck, why did I even suggest that?..... oh yeah, it was all a dream.

Story Ideas

Usual: Some event happens, gotta save the royal family, blah blah blah...

Rape game: Insted of regular attacks, they try to disrobe and rape you, The poor princess needs a hero and all the men of the kingdom are pussies and pansies so you gotta do this thing! Healing fountains now have sexy faeries that heal injuries but might fuck you if you get all their sprites (smaller faeries) back. You could have a way to rape back with the mystical faeries strap-on that you can get after saving all the faeries and seeing the great faerie. Just single out an enemy and rape them for the length of all the pent up libido meter that grows by getting raped, but if it over flows it's game over. Course you would be vulnerable during this so you better make sure you and that enemy is alone, or it's surprise butt sex for you! Make some bosses, and if they flinch they have a chance of getting raped, and a final boss that actually get healthier by rape! Then make a few endings based of what the player has gotten. And theres a start.

So..... is that enough?

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » September 18th, 2009, 10:44 am

Darkdragon wrote: Story? LET ME RANT THAT! Even though we all know link is a silent knight who always for some reason gets the ladies.

Reasons of female link

Born female: A world where link was born a girl not a boy.

Mystical magic: Of a curse from a: mask, old power, or enemy

Experiment?: ....... fuck, why did I even suggest that?..... oh yeah, it was all a dream.

Story Ideas

Usual: Some event happens, gotta save the royal family, blah blah blah...

Rape game: Insted of regular attacks, they try to disrobe and rape you, The poor princess needs a hero and all the men of the kingdom are pussies and pansies so you gotta do this thing! Healing fountains now have sexy faeries that heal injuries but might fuck you if you get all their sprites (smaller faeries) back. You could have a way to rape back with the mystical faeries strap-on that you can get after saving all the faeries and seeing the great faerie. Just single out an enemy and rape them for the length of all the pent up libido meter that grows by getting raped, but if it over flows it's game over. Course you would be vulnerable during this so you better make sure you and that enemy is alone, or it's surprise butt sex for you! Make some bosses, and if they flinch they have a chance of getting raped, and a final boss that actually get healthier by rape! Then make a few endings based of what the player has gotten. And theres a start.

So..... is that enough?
I don't know about the "Born Female" kind of thing... unless... Link stumbles upon a portal which takes him to an alternate dimension which changes his body and everyone is different? How about something like that? And the only way for him to escape is to find some portal or item somewhere that will transport link back to his/her own world.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Darkdragon » September 18th, 2009, 10:52 am

That might just do it....

berserkfenix
King Slime
King Slime

Post by berserkfenix » September 18th, 2009, 11:23 am

Nolatare wrote: I don't know about the "Born Female" kind of thing... unless... Link stumbles upon a portal which takes him to an alternate dimension which changes his body and everyone is different? How about something like that? And the only way for him to escape is to find some portal or item somewhere that will transport link back to his/her own world.
Hold on, in Wind Waker you played as Link's descendant, who happened to look, act, and sound just like him, all while being unable to talk despite being able to shout while attacking and being attacked, just like him. I think it'd be a safe bet that eventually Link would have a female descendant eventually.

As for reasons for the monsters to rape you instead of killing, well... who says the normal ones don't already have that deal? You never see female characters going around getting killed by them, just captured every now and then.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » September 18th, 2009, 11:49 am

berserkfenix wrote: Hold on, in Wind Waker you played as Link's descendant, who happened to look, act, and sound just like him, all while being unable to talk despite being able to shout while attacking and being attacked, just like him. I think it'd be a safe bet that eventually Link would have a female descendant eventually.

As for reasons for the monsters to rape you instead of killing, well... who says the normal ones don't already have that deal? You never see female characters going around getting killed by them, just captured every now and then.
You know what? I want you to watch this. This is what I think about the Zelda timeline! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIP9UtkQDQ

Watch it then tell me if you still support the idea.

Lol Nice picture btw. It made my day.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

Nikolla
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Nikolla » September 18th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Lexxus wrote: really? the idea of a female version of link makes you sick?

meh you like what you like I suppose....
Call it Girl in a Green Tunic and the master sword.
I love Linkypoo too much for him to get boobs.

Starfox and Mario I wouldnt mind for some reason.

Chomp Dude
Lurker

Post by Chomp Dude » September 18th, 2009, 4:40 pm

I fully support this.

I think it goes without saying that ass raping Redeads will be a MUST.

...Though that really depends on the type of game it is.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » September 18th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Chomp Dude wrote: I fully support this.

I think it goes without saying that ass raping Redeads will be a MUST.

...Though that really depends on the type of game it is.
You want ass raping redeads? YOU WANT THOSE ASS RAPING REDEADS!? WELL HERE YOU GO!
[img width=417 height=1000]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh27 ... 031109.jpg[/img]
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

Lexxus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Lexxus » September 18th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Actually I didnt care for Majoras mask or windwaker. So no .....

I was thinking to simply rehash a link to the past the ol' super nintendo game.

And have a nifty magical event flip his gender And Zeldas , aside from raping bosses this way it would be much easier to create sexual events in generalist locations as opposed to all over boring RoR type stuff... (though thats likely gonna be there too though NOT as the emphases)

My initial thought was a Zelda meets Xchange game with the feel and variety of VH.
Last edited by Lexxus on September 18th, 2009, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me>You

I play this between hunting downloads and working on projects.Its a lot of fun when you give it a chance, so go on,try it! http://www.viva-ponata.com/register.php?REF=104035   (if your gonna

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » September 18th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Wow I didn't think I would even get one reply let alone starting an argument....ohh umm and I would love to learn how to make a game ....if your were serious about the offer that is :P

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » September 18th, 2009, 8:51 pm

All though I was thinking of a more well....graphical image of link...like TP or Zeta style ya know...Sprites are kinda well....not as amusing IMO.  I mean a blob of pixels can't match the imagery of well...an image :P

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » September 18th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Ohh and ...btw....since this is...MY IDEA...maybe you can let ME handle the How DA FUCs  okay  :)

I personally would wanna do AU  Link was born female ...like a ...Linkette...or Linka...or hell just call him zelda and make the princess a prince named Link :)

Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Darkdragon » September 18th, 2009, 9:55 pm

Rexamillion wrote: Wow I didn't think I would even get one reply let alone starting an argument....ohh umm and I would love to learn how to make a game ....if your were serious about the offer that is :P
Rexamillion wrote: All though I was thinking of a more well....graphical image of link...like TP or Zeta style ya know...Sprites are kinda well....not as amusing IMO.  I mean a blob of pixels can't match the imagery of well...an image :P
Rexamillion wrote: Ohh and ...btw....since this is...MY IDEA...maybe you can let ME handle the How DA FUCs  okay  :)

I personally would wanna do AU  Link was born female ...like a ...Linkette...or Linka...or hell just call him zelda and make the princess a prince named Link :)
(Sorry but I have to say this.)

It's called the fucking EDIT buttion on the upper right of your posts!

Double, I'd let slide, but TRIPLE POSTING?! NO FUCKING WAY!

(back to the post)

Anywho, I saw that angry nerd dude, and sheesh yeah, they are fucking games! They don't connect besides the idea of it all!

Whatever happens, it just sould have a small bit of respect to the zeldas before it.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » September 18th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Darkdragon wrote: Anywho, I saw that angry nerd dude, and sheesh yeah, they are fucking games! They don't connect besides the idea of it all!

Whatever happens, it just sould have a small bit of respect to the zeldas before it.
My point Exactly. It's like playing the zelda games on CDI
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

Lexxus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Lexxus » September 19th, 2009, 12:42 am

Rexamillion wrote: Ohh and ...btw....since this is...MY IDEA...maybe you can let ME handle the How DA FUCs   okay  :)

Well since it is YOUR Idea , I wish you luck in making your game. meanwhile Im still running with my initial thought as I've already begun collecting stuff.

and so you know.... both Zeta and TP use sprites.... albeit a different kind but still,animations on a template... sprite. And I said super ninentendo NOT nintendo... meaning at least 16 bit imagery plus im not a half bad artist so thered be ADV style static images to go along with various things.

And yes I was serious, if you wish to make your game your way, Id be more then happy to get you started and assist you through the process. It'll be awhile before I really dig into this for myself anyway, but Id love to help you make your game how you want to see it.
Me>You

I play this between hunting downloads and working on projects.Its a lot of fun when you give it a chance, so go on,try it! http://www.viva-ponata.com/register.php?REF=104035   (if your gonna