What do you want in a BF game?

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
Urthos
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

What do you want in a BF game?

Post by Urthos » December 23rd, 2011, 10:06 pm

I was throwing ideas around in my head and was wondering what you guys think would be awesome for a turn-based battle fuck game. When I think about it, I just think about those games made by whatsitcalled with all the extreme stuff where the bf itself has six attacks you can do and nine attacks that can be done to you. I found that fairly limited and that it got very old very quickly.

I'm fucking around with TGB and most likely won't actually finish anything, but ideas are appreciated XD

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Re: What do you want in a BF game?

Post by Wootlool » December 24th, 2011, 3:24 pm

Some magic stuff, I guess, like Ice bolt fucking, but also some tentacle stuff, ofcourse... Guess kinda like anything you can find in PX too... I think you should use your own imagination for some other stuff...
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Orthas » December 24th, 2011, 4:45 pm

i would go with hand to hand sex moves and magic sex spells, like magic lips that bj the enemy, titfuck...etc
Kiko, wherever you are...i will never forget you...rest in peace...my dear...

Suspect
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Suspect » December 24th, 2011, 11:37 pm

A lot of sexy-girl races like, strong amazones, loli magic girls, skiny elfs etc. And strengths and weaknesses for example Strenght: Big boobs, fellatio master etc. And weaknesses like: Saliva, big dicks, anal etc.

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » December 24th, 2011, 11:43 pm

Spanking and strapons. ^.^ Nothing like a little turnabout, or a good paddling to set things in order. It doesn't all have to be penetration!
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme