Flash Hentai RPG Project

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Post by Hnyarly » August 27th, 2011, 1:55 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:
kwikill wrote:Current version on your blog not working correctly in Chrome, that is it's ignoring keyboard input (yes, I have the latest version of Chrome that supposedly addresses this issue).

The version on the front page of your LoK thread works, and keyboard input works on the title and setup screens on your current blog version, but not once the game actually starts.

Now i have this and I never got this before.
I don't know why that happens. Nor if it is a browser, my blog page or game problem. :(
Somebody suggested me a solution: redefine arrow keys for IJKL. :S
Or maybe you could donwload the exe.
Eluno wrote:Is there any way to save the game? Grinding to level 4 so you can survive the new area only to be beaten by a new enemy via ranged attacks *blows*. But having to restart the entire game again? Ouch :P
Well, save game is the next feature I'll add to the game. And in the next release, slime boss rape won't be game over anymore.
Eluno wrote:Also, would it be difficult code-wise to make enemies drop items once in a while? Like potions or just vendor junk you can sell for some cash..maybe some equipment on rare occasions.
That is something I have in mind since a long time. I thought to do some kind of items drop system, like in WoW.
But for the momment it's not totally necessary. I mean, there are some tricks to trade... for example, increase Beth's seduction (so trader will offer lower prices).

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » August 27th, 2011, 3:06 pm

Hnyarly wrote:That is something I have in mind since a long time. I thought to do some kind of items drop system, like in WoW.
But for the momment it's not totally necessary. I mean, there are some tricks to trade... for example, increase Beth's seduction (so trader will offer lower prices).
Instead of a 'loot' window like WoW, just have the items drop onto the ground so we can loot them. No need to program a new window unless you're gonna consider inventory management another aspect to the game.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » August 27th, 2011, 4:20 pm

Eluno wrote: Instead of a 'loot' window like WoW, just have the items drop onto the ground so we can loot them. No need to program a new window unless you're gonna consider inventory management another aspect to the game.
Sorry, I didn't explain well my idea. I meant every enemy has some probability of drop items. For example:

Enemies --------- Heal potion --- Mana potion --- Goldbag --- Knife --- Leather pants --- Ultra-rare rune --- ...etc
Regular slime---------10%--------------5%--------------10%----------1%--------------0%------------------0%
Slime boss-------------25%------------25%--------------50%----------0%-------------10%-----------------1%
Bandit-------------------5%--------------5%--------------12%---------20%------------10%------------------0%
etc.

And after defeating the enemy, items are dropped to ground.

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » August 27th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Sounds good, but what about inventory management? Will you be able to expand it later on in the game via backpacks or will it remain the same?

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » August 27th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Eluno wrote:Sounds good, but what about inventory management? Will you be able to expand it later on in the game via backpacks or will it remain the same?
I think I should expand it. I mean, I'm creating more items than I expected to do. I thought to do it just adding one extra row. But your idea of having to buy the extra space seems more interesting.
:)

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » August 27th, 2011, 8:04 pm

Or small fetch/fed ex quests to upgrade your backpack.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » August 29th, 2011, 1:27 pm

Eluno wrote:Or small fetch/fed ex quests to upgrade your backpack.
Even better.

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » September 8th, 2011, 11:40 am

Yea, this game is completely going the right way, now I'm reading this.. I've been gone awhile (because of school D:) so I'm now gonna check out the 0.34 version or 0.37 or something like that (GAWD school makes you lazy :P) I'll post again when I've played the game... (Might take awhile, its pretty late over here and I'm considering going to sleep... *gasp*.. yea, I'm going to sleep..)
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » September 10th, 2011, 7:36 am

Pretty good, just the last part (for me it is that slime shooting thing) is pretty damned hard, but that is how this game has to be... It might be useful to only open that part of the game in a later stage, like after you've went to that old man in the forest... That H-scene with the slime is pretty good, but it looks a bit robotic, if you know what I mean... maybe make the tentacle that is fucking you more snake-ish... I dunno, I'm a cat.... And wasn't there another H-scene??? I know the one with the dwarf, the one with the slime, is the last one with the girl you have to save??? Well, I guess I'm gonna do my best and try to find out.... Oh, last question: is it already possible to get something nude with her??? I haven't found a way yet, but maybe that comes when you save the girl or something like that....

PS: The best part is: I haven't found any glitches yet! Love it when even a test version is without mistakes... Keep up the good work, because I might give a bit too much criticism, but I like the game WAAY better than almost any other game...
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » September 10th, 2011, 4:04 pm

Wootlool wrote:It might be useful to only open that part of the game in a later stage, like after you've went to that old man in the forest...
I prefer to let people try this part. I don't want the game to be pretty linear, so people can do quest in the order they prefer. Anyway, enemies in the cave are level 3-4, so Beth'd better to have some level to enter there. So it's recommended to do the mage's quests before, but not mandatory.

Wootlool wrote:That H-scene with the slime is pretty good, but it looks a bit robotic, if you know what I mean... maybe make the tentacle that is fucking you more snake-ish... I dunno, I'm a cat....
I'm too lazy to edit the slime boss rape. But I'll try to make the next slime rape less robotic.
Wootlool wrote:And wasn't there another H-scene??? I know the one with the dwarf, the one with the slime, is the last one with the girl you have to save???
Right. Those are all the H-events for the momment...
Wootlool wrote:Oh, last question: is it already possible to get something nude with her??? I haven't found a way yet, but maybe that comes when you save the girl or something like that....
For the momment there are no ways to increase Beth's Sluttyness enough to make her nude. The maximum you can get is Beth wearing underwear.
Wootlool wrote:PS: The best part is: I haven't found any glitches yet! Love it when even a test version is without mistakes... Keep up the good work, because I might give a bit too much criticism, but I like the game WAAY better than almost any other game...
First I released v0.343 and I received so good bug reports from the people that I could fix them all easily.

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » September 13th, 2011, 12:48 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And that is something else I like about the creators, they listen! (YAAY!!! :P )

If I can support by helping with the storyline, please say so, because I like writing and I might go do something later on with writing (storylines and that sorta stuff...) so it might be a good way of practice! Just give me a PM instead of a post here (if possible), PM's I read daily...

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » October 9th, 2011, 5:10 pm

New mini-release (v0.377) with a few features added, like the save system, and one surprise...

Only available in exe version for the momment.

=^_^=

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » October 9th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Do I hear Chrono Trigger music in the field? Oh lawdy.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » October 10th, 2011, 4:27 am

Eluno wrote:Do I hear Chrono Trigger music in the field? Oh lawdy.
Actually, I picked all music and sounds from RPG-Maker. So, they are part of the standard ones included in the RTP packs.

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » October 10th, 2011, 1:43 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they got a few sounds from the old CT games or even parts from entire scores. But anyways, keep up the good work.