Flash Hentai RPG Project

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Hnyarly » June 18th, 2011, 2:01 am

raigntk wrote:Oh also, later on down the road will there be a possibility of cheat codes (so we can see rape anim without having to worry about health) or will there be a gallery?

Until I read you, I haven't thought about it. Interesting question. Gallery option seems more interesting for me, so I think I'll do it... but in a far future. First I prefer doing sex scenes that worth being on a gallery, and spending all the time needed to make them good. As Darkdragon said, good sex scenes are one of the most important points of a hentai game.
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Postby Eluno » June 18th, 2011, 2:27 am

But 'good' is a matter of opinion my friend. I for one would like to see a good mix of vanilla (Beth x human) and some more kinky stuff like Beth and some monsters like dragons, wolves, minotaurs, demons and all that fun stuff.
Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Postby Hnyarly » June 18th, 2011, 4:38 am

Eluno wrote:But 'good' is a matter of opinion my friend. I for one would like to see a good mix of vanilla (Beth x human) and some more kinky stuff like Beth and some monsters like dragons, wolves, minotaurs, demons and all that fun stuff.

As far as I've seen in this forum opinions about the game, I think the ideas of "what I'd like to do" and "what you'd like to see" are mostly the same. Thus, your critics are a perfect guide for me. And you can expect werewolves, minotaurs, demons, orcs... and maybe dragons. ;D
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Postby Renmaru » June 18th, 2011, 11:26 am

Hm I think I like the sounds of this game, and after playing it I think it'll be great :3 Only thing I can really say is what was already said about movement, feels slow moving up and down compared to left and right.
Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Postby Barry12 » June 19th, 2011, 9:09 am

Nice job !
Barry12
Slime
Slime

Postby Hnyarly » June 20th, 2011, 2:12 am

Renmaru wrote:Hm I think I like the sounds of this game, and after playing it I think it'll be great :3 Only thing I can really say is what was already said about movement, feels slow moving up and down compared to left and right.

I did it to produce some kind of perspective effect. But some players agree with you, so I should change it.

Edit: Already changed. Before change, vertical speed was 50% of horizontal speed. Now it's 66%. You'll see in the next update. :)

Barry12 wrote:Nice job !

Thanks! I'm trying my best. I mean, programming it's not a problem, as far as I can program whatever I need. But I find my art skills limited, and I'm trying to improve them. And it seems that each day I do a little bit better...
I hope being doing a good job, and not dissapoint you guys.
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Postby JusticeX88 » June 20th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Hnyarly wrote:Thanks! I'm trying my best. I mean, programming it's not a problem, as far as I can program whatever I need. But I find my art skills limited, and I'm trying to improve them. And it seems that each day I do a little bit better...
I hope being doing a good job, and not dissapoint you guys.

Don't worry about impressing us, worry about impressing yourself. It looks great so far and has a great amount of potential. Do what you think would make a great game and hopefully people are mature enough to criticize (or not) in a positive manner without flaming. Just keep doing what you're doing Bro.
JusticeX88
Lurker

Postby Hnyarly » June 23rd, 2011, 4:39 pm

Well guys, I just finished the v0.2 (that includes Intro). Now you can know how Beth started her story. Enjoy and I'll be waiting for your opinions.
Last edited by Hnyarly on July 18th, 2011, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Postby Urthos » June 26th, 2011, 2:30 am

I commend you for working in Flash. I could never get a hang of that motherfucker. Looking pretty good :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand constructive criticism:
it might be just my computer, but she walks fairly slowly. I'd like for her to walk faster (says the guy who uses Cheat Engine speedhack on RPGMaker games and still uses shift to run)
The rats damage is a bit much, imo. I mean, if they were going for her neck, maybe. But like five bites to her ankles and game over? It's still in early stages so I know there's still plenty of balancing to be done....And anyway it's your game. Fuck, Mario dies in one hit without any power-ups and yet it works. So do what ya want. Just keep going and release a full game! You can do it!
Urthos
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Postby KiWolfGirl » June 26th, 2011, 9:45 pm

if you click on an embedded flash file, the arrow keys should only register for the movie
Awooooo!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Postby Hnyarly » June 27th, 2011, 2:32 am

Urthos wrote:it might be just my computer, but she walks fairly slowly. I'd like for her to walk faster (says the guy who uses Cheat Engine speedhack on RPGMaker games and still uses shift to run)

I've tried faster movement, and it didn't look fine. Anyway, I'm considering making her walk faster by some runic powers.

Urthos wrote:The rats damage is a bit much, imo. I mean, if they were going for her neck, maybe. But like five bites to her ankles and game over? It's still in early stages so I know there's still plenty of balancing to be done....!

Good news! It's been already fixed... but I won't tell you how. You'll have to wait to the next game update (that will finally contain sex!).
:)

raigntk wrote:Any possibility of putting a download for the game? I'm really getting annoyed with the arrow keys scrolling the page.

I'm thinking about uploading an exe compiled file. But for most of people it's more confortable just opening the web page and play the embebbed flash file. Anyway, I must think of all the people, so I should upload an exe file.
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Postby Ford6 » June 27th, 2011, 8:52 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:if you click on an embedded flash file, the arrow keys should only register for the movie

tried that. doesn't seem to be working on ANY blog page out there.
Certain Death . . . . Little chance of success . . . . What are we waiting for?
Ford6
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Postby Renmaru » June 27th, 2011, 12:26 pm

Hnyarly wrote: You'll have to wait to the next game update (that will finally contain sex!).
:)

One word:

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!
Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Postby shinox23 » June 29th, 2011, 6:57 pm

I'll keep my eyes on this one...
shinox23
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby Hnyarly » July 1st, 2011, 10:46 am

Good news! v0.3 released! And as I promised, it contain sex! I hope you like it.
:D

And now, once again, I need your opinions and critics to keep on improving the game. And basically, what would you like me to do with the game from now?
Last edited by Hnyarly on July 18th, 2011, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

PreviousNext

Return to Development