Flash Hentai RPG Project

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Post by Hnyarly » July 14th, 2011, 6:05 am

Renmaru wrote:Two wrods express how I feel about this game: DO WANT! :D
This game just sounds awesome and I think it will be awesome, though to make sure I don't ruin it, I'm not setting my expectations high, or at all really, best to expect nothing, then whatever you get, it's awesome ^_^
Best of luck <3
Thanks! I hope you still like the next updates.
:3

shinox23
Dealer
Dealer

Post by shinox23 » July 14th, 2011, 8:53 am

*_* I shall wait patiently for the release of the next update...

Omega117
Slime
Slime

Post by Omega117 » July 24th, 2011, 6:36 am

http://www.funny-games.biz/sex-realm.html

Gotta love how the owner of the site can't even check to see whats it called or who's it by. He even admitted in one of the games descriptions on there that he has no clue where the games are from, just people submit them and call it their own.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » July 24th, 2011, 3:27 pm

shinox23 wrote:*_* I shall wait patiently for the release of the next update...
You'll have to wait a few days... the update is coming. New zone, new enemies, new quests, and some suprises...
:)
Omega117 wrote:He even admitted in one of the games descriptions on there that he has no clue where the games are from, just people submit them and call it their own.
Well, I knew this will happen. It happened to other people before (as Gorepete2, Umbird0s... etc). I've also found korean and russian pages linking my game. But I don't mind. After all, that's more advertising for it.

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » July 26th, 2011, 5:44 am

Omega117 wrote:Gotta love how the owner of the site can't even check to see whats it called or who's it by. He even admitted in one of the games descriptions on there that he has no clue where the games are from, just people submit them and call it their own.
There's gonna be some war someday between LoK and FG just because of that. Those "people" who post those games on FG are posting "not finished games" and it's pretty obvious that the creators don't like the fact that people get to see an ungly, unfinished version of the game and therefore giving bad advertisement for LoK. Guess the guy should try blocking out those persons by checking ifthe game is from LoK of other sites...
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » July 26th, 2011, 5:46 am

but eehhhmmm, I do not mean that your game is ugly in any way, Hnyarly... I'm only missing the H-part, but thats almost there, so.... I'll be patient...
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 26th, 2011, 6:14 am

Nice save woot.... nice save, I think when he mentions ugly unfinished ones he means the games that have major game breaking glitches in them ,sloppy animation and just downright are almost unplayable, unlike your game which is none of the above ^_^ I've seen some games over there go from unplayable to awesome in less then a week though, so I don't intend to insult anyone either. Anyways, that's just my two cents...

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » July 26th, 2011, 9:08 am

Well, I see that from other point of view.
I know that what FG is doing is annoying some people of LoK project. But for me, for the momment I don't mind. For me is perfect they post my unfinished game, because that makes people looking for more and trace me in google. You can't imagine how many people that found the the game in FG is PMing me in Newgrounds, and other forums asking for the game (mainly for the H-events they can't find xD). And the visits in my blog has doubled since they post my game en FG.

So I think it wasn't a bad deal, after all. xD

Anyway, I maybe release the final version of the game in executable, just to aviod that. I've tried "MDM Zinc 3.0", and seems great, because:
1- At its site, you can get a free demo that works perfectly.
2- Generate executable for windows/linux/mac
3- Can encrypt the exe.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » August 24th, 2011, 4:52 pm

Your wait is over!
v0.37 has just been released!
:D

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » August 25th, 2011, 11:43 am

Current version on your blog not working correctly in Chrome, that is it's ignoring keyboard input (yes, I have the latest version of Chrome that supposedly addresses this issue).

The version on the front page of your LoK thread works, and keyboard input works on the title and setup screens on your current blog version, but not once the game actually starts.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » August 25th, 2011, 6:24 pm

kwikill wrote:Current version on your blog not working correctly in Chrome, that is it's ignoring keyboard input (yes, I have the latest version of Chrome that supposedly addresses this issue).

The version on the front page of your LoK thread works, and keyboard input works on the title and setup screens on your current blog version, but not once the game actually starts.
To avoid this problem, I'm going to upload an exe of the game.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » August 25th, 2011, 6:57 pm

I didn't see any notes about what's new in the latest version but maybe i miss some hm?
Awooooo!

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » August 25th, 2011, 7:42 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:I didn't see any notes about what's new in the latest version but maybe i miss some hm?
I've added a new minizone with new enemies and new NPCs for 2 quests. You can also trade items.
And 2 new H-events (1 of them is monster rape game over).

You'll find the new minizone going north-east (and going upstairs).

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » August 27th, 2011, 11:00 am

kwikill wrote:Current version on your blog not working correctly in Chrome, that is it's ignoring keyboard input (yes, I have the latest version of Chrome that supposedly addresses this issue).

Now i have this and I never got this before.
Awooooo!

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » August 27th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Is there any way to save the game? Grinding to level 4 so you can survive the new area only to be beaten by a new enemy via ranged attacks *blows*. But having to restart the entire game again? Ouch :P

Also, would it be difficult code-wise to make enemies drop items once in a while? Like potions or just vendor junk you can sell for some cash..maybe some equipment on rare occasions.