Flash Hentai RPG Project

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Post by Wootlool » October 29th, 2011, 3:00 pm

Well, here I am again, to give you your stalkative update on the game :P. I haven't found that secret of yours, but I will find it!!! :D ( If it is the music, my laptop's boxes gave up, so I do not have sound... :( ) Just one glitch to note AAAND another couple of questions... The glitch is pretty obvious (at least, for those who look for them...), after you reload your save file, all objects respawn, and thus, you can earn BIG money by recollecting a grabables and selling them to the elf... Question: Is the road to the village already open, so you can finish the little girl's quest? And are there any new things that I've missed, except for musi and save files/end game function???
Well, uuuhm, that would be all, I guess.... Great job, as always....
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » October 30th, 2011, 6:34 pm

Wootlool wrote:I haven't found that secret of yours, but I will find it!!! :D ( If it is the music, my laptop's boxes gave up, so I do not have sound... :( )
In fact, it's the music. xD
Wootlool wrote:Just one glitch to note AAAND another couple of questions... The glitch is pretty obvious (at least, for those who look for them...), after you reload your save file, all objects respawn, and thus, you can earn BIG money by recollecting a grabables and selling them to the elf...
That's one of the reasons because saves are limited.
Wootlool wrote:Question: Is the road to the village already open, so you can finish the little girl's quest? And are there any new things that I've missed, except for musi and save files/end game function???
The road is not open yet. And basicaly there are no more features implemented. Maybe weapons, wind rune and new ground textures, but as beta only.
Wootlool wrote:Well, uuuhm, that would be all, I guess.... Great job, as always....

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » October 31st, 2011, 10:38 am

MY BOXES WORK AGAIN :D :D :D MEE SOO HAPPEY!!! And yeah about the saves, will it stay the same, limited saves, or are there gonna be more saves available in future versions? Aand will the game become very much bigger? This has become one of the top-listed games I've started to follow, so I'm hoping it will become a large game, but if it stays somewhat this size, it would still be great.... Last question: Is there any possibility o buy the whole set of clothes from the elf with or without the glitch? Still haven't seen the outfit, and I do like them... Should've thought of these questions earlier, but I forgot them... :P

Don't know if I should post this here or on your own page, but could you make more different sets of clothes??? And make it possible to earn more money??? Just notes, nothing you have to work on or something...
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » October 31st, 2011, 4:16 pm

Wootlool wrote:And yeah about the saves, will it stay the same, limited saves, or are there gonna be more saves available in future versions?
I haven't decided it yet, but I think I won't let infinite saves. Maybe I could add some "free save" points.

Wootlool wrote:Aand will the game become very much bigger? This has become one of the top-listed games I've started to follow, so I'm hoping it will become a large game, but if it stays somewhat this size, it would still be great....
I'd like so. I want the world map to be like 20 times the current size. And at least 10 quests per zone.
Wootlool wrote: Last question: Is there any possibility o buy the whole set of clothes from the elf with or without the glitch? Still haven't seen the outfit, and I do like them... Should've thought of these questions earlier, but I forgot them... :P
Well, it's difficult to get the full set, but not impossible.
Wootlool wrote:Don't know if I should post this here or on your own page, but could you make more different sets of clothes??? And make it possible to earn more money??? Just notes, nothing you have to work on or something...
In the next zone I'm working, some enemies will drop items and money. About future clothes sets, I've done some new items:

Some of them will be only available as eastern eggs or rewards for special quests...
:)

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » October 31st, 2011, 6:22 pm

I like the skimpy one piece and the Chinese dress .

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » October 31st, 2011, 7:56 pm

Eluno wrote:I like the skimpy one piece and the Chinese dress .
The last chinise dress is a tribute to my favourite H-rpg.
xD

Urthos
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by Urthos » October 31st, 2011, 8:40 pm

<----Has a glasses fetish.

<3

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » October 31st, 2011, 11:28 pm

Hnyarly wrote:
Eluno wrote:I like the skimpy one piece and the Chinese dress .
The last chinise dress is a tribute to my favourite H-rpg.
xD
I meant the red one in the second picture. The attire that the chick from VH wears is more monk-ish, imo.

Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Wootlool » November 1st, 2011, 10:13 am

Yaay, big game!!! :P And the clothes look awesome, gawd, the game is truly growing into a small masterpiece...
Sidenote: Do you accept donations??? I would truly love to help such artists a hand...

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » November 1st, 2011, 10:35 am

Urthos wrote:<----Has a glasses fetish.
<3
So, you'll love Beth with glasses.
xD
Eluno wrote: I meant the red one in the second picture. The attire that the chick from VH wears is more monk-ish, imo.
That one was inspired by Shampoo. xD
Wootlool wrote:Do you accept donations??? I would truly love to help such artists a hand...
I thought about it. Maybe in a future I'll add a link for donations at my blog.
:)

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » November 1st, 2011, 1:57 pm

Ah, I knew it looked familiar some how. I was thinking more along the lines of the chinese girl from DoA but Shampoo works too.

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » March 11th, 2012, 11:23 am

A month or so ago, I released a more completed (but still unfinished) version.
I added a couple of H-events and some more content (like more part of the story).

You can download the last version here:
http://hnyarly.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

conata
Lurker

Post by conata » May 4th, 2012, 9:56 am

are you still working on the game? i wouldn't mind seeing it finished. ^^

Hnyarly
Slime
Slime

Post by Hnyarly » May 7th, 2012, 10:35 am

conata wrote:are you still working on the game? i wouldn't mind seeing it finished. ^^
For the momment, I'm starting with a different game. Sex Realm's project is currently in stand by.

Biles
Slime
Slime

Post by Biles » May 8th, 2012, 10:22 am

That's strange, I thought that you had cancelled it.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit