Flexible Survival

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Re: Flexible Survival

Post by KiWolfGirl » November 28th, 2011, 12:36 am

Hey nuku, i know that saves arent supposed to work once the game is updated but none of my saves ever stay after i close my browser. I use this link in chrome http://www.scworlds.net/fi/play.html

Am i supposed to use a different one? Or is there a way to download the game where the saves work?
Awooooo!

Nuku
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nuku » November 28th, 2011, 9:20 am

Yes, go to the blog, http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com

Look on the righthand side for 'download flexible survival', download it. Run that file with a gluxl interpreter like gargoyle.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » November 28th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Okay i play it on gargoyle now and the saves work :)
only thing now is have you figured out how to get the text to scroll from top to bottom like it does on the site? it makes it hard to fight cuz it pushes up all the stats for the descriptions and then they come back down again for the next move. i know it has to be edited with notepad but i was wondering if you already knew what to change ???
Awooooo!

Nuku
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nuku » November 28th, 2011, 7:44 pm

That's up to gargoyle, or other interperters.

pureevil
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by pureevil » November 30th, 2011, 3:34 pm

I hate to bring this up, but is there any chance Flexible Infection could be re-hosted? All the download links on the other thread are dead.

Nuku
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nuku » November 30th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » December 2nd, 2011, 5:33 pm

Yay I got knocked up by Orthas!

Nuku
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nuku » June 6th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Sure is quiet in here. We've added tons of awesome things and content!

http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/

Lin
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Lin » June 12th, 2012, 5:59 pm

This forum seems to slowly be sinking into hibernation. Come the next big thing, like a new TP game that people have been looking foreward to, or another release of project X, there will be a week or two of heavy activity, then it will once again fall silent. A part of the problem is the recent drop in good quality H games, leading to bno one giving a damn about talking about them. (Interesting thing...have you noticed that shortly after megaupload was sacked, and a ton of file sharing sites no longer support america, that the number of shitty games on DL site without demos has increased...?))

...Rambling aside, it may be better to shift your efforts and attentions to other forums...

Rayen
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Rayen » June 12th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Lin wrote:This forum seems to slowly be sinking into hibernation. Come the next big thing, like a new TP game that people have been looking foreward to, or another release of project X, there will be a week or two of heavy activity, then it will once again fall silent. A part of the problem is the recent drop in good quality H games, leading to bno one giving a damn about talking about them. (Interesting thing...have you noticed that shortly after megaupload was sacked, and a ton of file sharing sites no longer support america, that the number of shitty games on DL site without demos has increased...?))

...Rambling aside, it may be better to shift your efforts and attentions to other forums...
This relates to flexible survival how ?

As for lack of good h games / forum inactivity. The forum is inactive because rules have changed so we are no longer able to post games made by small companies / single developers on paysites because that can get the forum shut down and possible legal action taken against this sites owner. There have been at least 4 H games released this month just lurk other forums to find em. I have a collection of roughly 75 rpg maker hentai games some good, some bad and some just so bad and unfappable that it is actually funny... Saying there is no Hentai on the net... You just don't look hard enough.
At least one of us has use for your brains.

Darkeraser
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Darkeraser » June 17th, 2012, 10:20 pm

Lin wrote:A part of the problem is the recent drop in good quality H games...
So... You misread what was put?

Never stated there wasnt any H.
Just not any good H.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » November 4th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Sorry to bring back an old topic but I think Nuku has this topic subscribed since he usually answers quickly. Anyway Nuku is there a database somewhere where I can see which of the various authors wrote for which enemy? I don't want to insult anyone, I appericate all the work that everyone puts into this and it's one of my favorite adult-projects ever but there's one particular author, I'm just not into their writing style and preferences. Its cool whoever else is, youre whole project is all about appealing to as many fetishes/preferences as possible, but just so I can avoid some enemies if I know ahead of time?

Edit: Actually, I'm going to register to the FS boards later today, I have a whole bunch of crazy ideas I'd like to bring up, but I have to prepare.
Awooooo!

Nuku
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nuku » November 4th, 2012, 3:08 pm

Look at the git repo. All the extensions are under their author name, so easy to see who made what.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » November 4th, 2012, 10:52 pm

Git repo...? I can only assume you mean what is on this page.
https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... its/master

I am clueless as to how to look through this though lol. Also I signed up on the FS boards, but I have a lot of preparing to do before i make my first post :).
Awooooo!

Nuku
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Nuku » November 5th, 2012, 12:31 am

They have folders, the folders are the author's name.