BB mod - partial release, WiP for full mod

Got a game you want to make or need help making? Go here!
eurode
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Re: BB mod - codename Getting Busy

Post by eurode » January 13th, 2011, 1:06 pm

Oh God... this... this is going to be perfect.

Edit:

Are you going to leave the wasp-impregnation bit? Because that was probably the hottest thing in the first few h-mods.

X-Calibar
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by X-Calibar » January 14th, 2011, 4:35 pm

eurode wrote:Are you going to leave the wasp-impregnation bit? Because that was probably the hottest thing in the first few h-mods.
Yep, although I *might* alter it slightly with some inspiration from Fairy Fighting...

Not much new progress...
I edited/changed the previous walking, and jumping animations. I think I might add a second animation to jumping *as long as* I'm able to edit the game down the line. You know, first jump uses original animation, then second jump uses a new jump. I mean how do people do double jumps in real life anyways :P What does it look like... *wonders*

The problem with the walking animation was... well the body parts didn't line up very well with other animations like the standing still one. And some frames didn't look... quite right... well here, left is old, right is new; could be better but, it works for now~
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Lastly I spent way too much time messing with the floor spikes. Ran into some issue that took ages to figure out where it wasn't transparent on the right places... I was seeing if I could make an alternative to the bloody floor spikes. Might not change it, but now I see it's doable!

(I had the odd thought of having hands come out of the ground to grab you, and if they kill you...)
...inspired by this art :

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 14th, 2011, 6:11 pm

lol like the portrait in the "Unholy sanctuary" game. Have to admit that was pretty sexy!

X-Calibar
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by X-Calibar » January 14th, 2011, 10:34 pm

lordlubu21 wrote:lol like the portrait in the "Unholy sanctuary" game. Have to admit that was pretty sexy!
Ohhh yes that was unique, I was very impressed when I saw that happen xD
I never used to try to die in games until recently lol >:D

X-Calibar
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by X-Calibar » January 16th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Here's a question... With Ryoko nearing completion sorta,
what about Nana? The girl in my avatar with the schoolgirl uniform.

Should I *think* about giving her the same treatment? I ask because if people consider her too loli (the 18 or older magic number concept) then I guess I wouldn't. Anime characters generally look young, school uniform implies she's under 20. So...

??? "okay or not okay...?"
[Door marked safety]Image Image~~~ Image ~~~Image ~~~Image~~~~~~ [Door marked safety]

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 16th, 2011, 7:12 pm

Nah should be fine. I dont do any girl under 18 for maturity and emotional reasons. But if she has her shit together 16 is just fine ^^... I mean I dated a 22 year old girl when I was 15. I was the fucking loli xD

But I prefer the older girls ^^ so if you want why not focus more on the older one then the young one save some time and effort and work on the more universally sexy one ^^

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » January 17th, 2011, 6:26 am

Urthos wrote:I love you.
I could not agree more.

eurode
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by eurode » January 18th, 2011, 12:26 am

X-Calibar wrote:Here's a question... With Ryoko nearing completion sorta,
what about Nana?
You'll be the king of my world if you give Nana the same treatment. BB would then officially be the only RoR I'd ever require.

X-Calibar
Big Slime
Big Slime

Re: BB mod - codename The Cloning Facility

Post by X-Calibar » January 18th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Whew... spent most of the day yesterday just on two or three animations. Sometimes it is really easy, but sometimes......

Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...Click, undo...... click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,click,click,undo,etc lol

Painful! But, now we're at the 65% to 70% complete level for Ryoko.
Top image, the bottom left and the headless bodies on the bottom were the hardest to do... I'm not completely satisfied with it, but it was so awkward...

I'm not sure if I'll change the middle monster... He has something odd about him... if you DUCK he won't hurt you. So I could change him into something else perhaps.. But the animation he causes is the broken leg one so.... Hmm...

Oh and the bottom animation is temporary xD

As for Nana... I haven't decided how much I will do for her yet; but I will at least make it so she can run around as your henchmen support person and have all those animations covered (walking, running, jumping, standing)... all the rest I'll decide on later!
I figure she is at least 18 since she carries a gatling gun at some point... I think you have to be at least 18 to carry a GATLING GUN! ...
If someone shows me something that says the entirely fictional character NANA is NOT 18+, then I'll freely take it down... (just covering my butt in case!) This is just pixel artwork for a game.
Anyways I made a first draft for Nana. I tried to make her different enough from Ryoko.

eurode
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by eurode » January 18th, 2011, 9:30 pm

I think Nana is just fine. She might be "too loli" for some, but the mods you're making for her are entirely legal. Speaking of people that might be put off by her, though, I have a suggestion for you. Why not make two mod packs? One for Ryoko and one for Nana. That way, people that don't like loli content can just not install the Nana pack, and those of us that like loli can install both packs. That way everyone's happy.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » January 18th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Lol i hate lolis and i dont think she looks like one. She's any age you want her to be, lol.
Awooooo!

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » January 19th, 2011, 5:13 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:Lol i hate lolis and i dont think she looks like one. She's any age you want her to be, lol.
Gatling gun!! Her maturity is vouched for, Nuff said xD

Still if men get cool weapons it makes them less manly... The way of the world I suppose xD

X-Calibar
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by X-Calibar » January 19th, 2011, 4:14 pm

uhhg.. I lost my post...

@eurode - That sounds like a simple and effective solution~ also, I'm glad everyone so far seems happy with Nana :D

Progress : I'm currently on the longest animations left for Ryoko... so tedious... After these I will probably do the unique animations for the monsters.
Actually, I've been in a little bit of a rut the last two days... but I did mess around a little today xD

"It could be nice to have clones..."

eurode
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by eurode » January 22nd, 2011, 7:52 pm

X-Calibar, do you have any sort of tentative release date in mind for the basic mod pack(s)? I'm not rushing you or anything, by the way. I'm just curious.

... Actually, now that I think about it, you never said anything about splitting up mod packs between the standard animation adjustments and the additions to the game's coding. Well I suppose a better question is "what are your release plans for this mod?"

X-Calibar
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by X-Calibar » January 23rd, 2011, 11:09 am

I've taken a break these last 3 or 4 days... playing a visual novel in english called : G-senjou no maou. (download although I bought mine...) Great game :D (Not much H, but plenty of awesome.)
eurode wrote:X-Calibar, do you have any sort of tentative release date in mind for the basic mod pack(s)? I'm not rushing you or anything, by the way. I'm just curious.

... Actually, now that I think about it, you never said anything about splitting up mod packs between the standard animation adjustments and the additions to the game's coding. Well I suppose a better question is "what are your release plans for this mod?"
For the basic Ryoko and monster animation changes : it could be another week assuming I can work enough to finish the last lengthy katana, and monster animations...

Currently this is a straight gif replacement mod... like all other mods I know about for Blank Blood. I might change monsters or animations completely, but it is the same game underneath...

I could release what has been done so far... as soon as I settle on a good name for the mod xD

As for advanced changes... new maps, destroyable clothing, new monsters etc...
Well, I don't even know if I can change the code yet. I read there are "decompilers" for the GameMaker versions, but I've never worked with GameMaker, let alone a decompiler. So, we'll see when the time comes...
As always anyone who wants to help... feel free to :P

I cannot assure you of more than the following releases :
1) Ryoko and monster changes.
2) Basic Nana changes for sidekick mode. (when you aren't playing as her but she follows you around)

Anything additional is well... up in the air, until I finish the existing plan.

But, feel free to help if interested xD