Re: To the ends of the earth - Rpg like roleplay -

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

Zack
Pimp
Pimp

Re: To the Ends of the Earth

Post by Zack » January 2nd, 2010, 9:23 pm

*she giggled* "Well its been awhile but ok" *she gently kissed her cheek as her hand gently slid down here body to her dripping womanhood*

- DarkGamer -
The Don
The Don

Post by - DarkGamer - » January 2nd, 2010, 9:34 pm

Nolatare- Lucy smiled at the cute sight as angel already wanted to set one off

Wolf- "mm~" she tryed to speak but was at a loss of words as pleasure came in massives waves down her body

Linda- "Ahh..god you have the perfect touch " Akia moaned in pleasure, speading her legs wide for linda as walker watched in awe
If you take just a little bit of time out of your day to do something, you'll do amazing things.

For me, if and when you read this then go do something that requires even the smallest bit of energy. This could range from fixing a little light-socket in your house to drawing up a big old masterpiece.

-Thank you and have a great day.

Zack
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Zack » January 2nd, 2010, 9:38 pm

"Mmm lets see how you taste" *she said with a grin as she slid between her legs licking at her folds* "Dw you want in?"

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 2nd, 2010, 9:39 pm

Holding her and fucking her he rested her on the bed and flipped her over. still using one he was now using the his top one slid it in her. Feeling How tight she was again! her legs resting on his chest her feet but his face. He licked her Little feet with a smile.
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » January 2nd, 2010, 9:43 pm

"NO! Not in here. Save it for the fight. Beside, we would never get that stuff outta here."
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

- DarkGamer -
The Don
The Don

Post by - DarkGamer - » January 2nd, 2010, 10:03 pm

Linda- Walker smiled down at her and pulled out his cock, teaseing her pussy as aikia moaned hard, her body willing to submit to linda's every touch

Wolf- Eva giggled and curled her toes, climaxing finaly and smileing at wolf " Im glad im with you " she said with a smile

Nolatare- "hehe, oo alright " she begins to juggle the bombs around, her being a demon could withstand alot of punshiment and pain before delpeating so theses bombs woulden't do much to anything to her skin if one whent off
If you take just a little bit of time out of your day to do something, you'll do amazing things.

For me, if and when you read this then go do something that requires even the smallest bit of energy. This could range from fixing a little light-socket in your house to drawing up a big old masterpiece.

Zack
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Zack » January 2nd, 2010, 10:06 pm

"mmm" *she continued to lick her folds pushing her tongue inside her warm slit*

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 2nd, 2010, 10:17 pm

He went down to her between her legs. "you have no idea what that means to me Eva" he lifted his legs up bending her toward her tummy. he began thrusting rapidly. "Eva im almost there My love is cumming!"
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » January 2nd, 2010, 10:20 pm

*Relieved, nolatare goes outside to think of the upcoming battle*
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

- DarkGamer -
The Don
The Don

Post by - DarkGamer - » January 2nd, 2010, 10:27 pm

linda- The orc begins to curl her toes, pressing lindas face into her wet pussy as walker climbs over her body, reaching around to play with her breast and press his member deep in linda's tight body

Wolf-  eva breathing becomes deep as she climaxes, body blooming red and inraged with joy

nolatare- finds two massive armys lined up from down the field, dasiy the massive dragongirl begins to sniff him " you look new cutie" she smiled and gathers his sent

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 2nd, 2010, 10:30 pm

He released his love in her spraying it inside Eva. pumping a few more times then slowly pulled out. his dick ploping out with some of there cum. His 1st dangled there. His second was ready to go as he pressed that one against her as well.

Zack
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Zack » January 2nd, 2010, 10:35 pm

*Walkers member being pushed in her body caused her lick the orc deeper licking away at her juices*

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » January 2nd, 2010, 10:41 pm

"Nah, I've been around. I'm getting ready to join the battle later though." *Nolatare stares off at the dark town*
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

- DarkGamer -
The Don
The Don

Post by - DarkGamer - » January 2nd, 2010, 11:16 pm

Wolf- "put it in me love" she smiles up at wolf, curling her toes in pleasure

zack- "ahh!~" the orc climaxs as jucies spray all over lindas face, getting her all wet as dg member pressed deeper within her body

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 2nd, 2010, 11:21 pm

"I shall my Wolfy lover." He pushed his second cock in her tight body. chosing her anus this time he slowly pushed it in her and waited her. "ahh your still so tight here!" he laid on her kissing her lips.