Uninfected Camps! (UNIFECTED ONLY )

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Uninfected Camps! (UNIFECTED ONLY )

Post by Necros » October 4th, 2010, 11:43 pm

The split second before the bullet pierced the man's skull, Bianca felt it. An overwhelming sense of love, of caring. It was Zita! It had to be! The next instant a sickening crack was heard as the bullet struck the man right in the face and killed him instantly. It was such a shock to Bianca that she jumped right off of the man's cock with a shriek, which was lucky for her, because in his death the man had an orgasm, his seed spewing out right where Bianca was not even a second ago. The other men look at what just happened with shock and bolt out of the alley before they are next.

Bianca lays on the ground, panting a bit and reflecting on what just happened. It must have been Zita, there was no one else that would have come to her aid with such accuracy. "Z-Zita! Zita, are you there? Zita!" Bianca turns herself onto her stomach as her arms are still bound behind her. She rises on unsteady legs and tries to take a step forward but falls onto her knees. She doesn't have the strength to stand, but she is determined to get to Zita, the feeling of love was so close! "Zita! Zita!" She cries out hoping that her lover could hear her. Bianca crawls out into the street looking up and down for her lost love, but not seeing her anywhere. Instead all there was were the stares of other people as they watched Bianca's naked, cum-covered form crawl out of the alley, her arms bound behind her back. Not one person bothered to help the poor girl. "Zita! Zita please!" Bianca shouts, tears starting to form on her face again that she may have lost Zita once more. The feeling of love had faded and now in it's place was nothing but emptiness...

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 4th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Zita's ancestor growled as Zita still refused to speak the location. "You promised... tell me." Zita shook her head violently and a man passing by looked at her like she was crazy. "Fuck off!" she growled and the man scampered away. Hearing whispers and murmurs before she heard someone shouting Zita's name her ancestor slowly turned and Zita nearly broke down seeing her lover like that. "Ah... she's your lover..." Zita's ancestor smirked as Zita realized she'd thought that much more blatantly this time around.

'Please, just this one last thing, I'll tell you after and I'll stop complaining... I promise and I will not go back on a promise made on my love... please... just... cut her free... at the very least.' Zita begs and Zita's ancestor growls before stomping over to Bianca, looking down upon her voluptuous cum drenched figure with eyes that looked just like Zita's though a dull listless stare was all that greeted her. Zita's ancestor looked up into the alley and trodded slowly into the darkness for a second before some rustling is heard and Bianca's lover comes back out holding her things, along with the dead man's shirt as hers was torn. She bends down and places Bianca's pants and the shirt next to her, flipping her knife about in her hand once before cutting the bonds on her. "Next time, trying using your knife first..." Zita's ancestor chastised Bianca before standing up and walking off slowly as Zita gave her ancestor direction to Zatun's tower.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 12:10 am

Bianca's heart leaped with joy seeing Zita coming towards her from another alleyway. It was her! Zita had saved her! Though as her love got closer the wide smile Bianca had on shrank more and more. Those weren't Zita's eyes, that dull stare and the anger behind them. That wasn't the Zita she remembered. It was certainly Zita's body, Bianca would know it anywhere even in the new clothes, but something else was off.... "Zita? Zita is that you?" Her eyes followed Zita's body into the alley and watched as she brought back her pants and the dead man's shirt. The voice that came from Zita was definitely not her lover's and it made Bianca cringe and shudder. "W-wait! Who are you? You look like Zita...but you're not her! Who are you?!" Bianca yells after Zita's body which was leaving the camp.

Now free of her bonds, Bianca hurriedly gets dressed in the street and runs after Zita. She was NOT going to lose her love again, not after all the feelings of fear, sadness, anger, and love that she had felt coming from Zita over the course of the day. Beating a path out of the camp, Bianca follows Zita to Zatun's Tower, intent on catching up with her blond haired lover.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 7:19 am

Zita's body grumbled all the way back to the camp, she quickly stopped here however, many eyes still staring at the woman who was rather scantily clad for how chilled the cold city air was. She'd heard Bianca following her the whole way and turned to confront the woman now. "What do you want?! Can't you just accept maybe people change... maybe your lover finally snapped and went off the wall? You probably got wet so quick when those men were raping you... you loved it." Zita screamed and shook her head.

'Stop that, get out of my thoughts, just because she's submissive, stop it!' Zita cried out and her ancestor roared in her mind, silencing Zita quickly. 'You said no more complaining, your complaining, so I can do as I please, besides I already told them, get out of my way... I won't kill this one, you care for her too much, but if she thinks your feeding me your thoughts maybe she'll get all depressed and go kill herself'

"How many other times did you LET something fuck you too? I thought there was an agreement, I thought you'd fight back... well... you just too much of a slut to fight for your lover?!" Zita's ancestor's voice was sounding a lot like Zita's when she grew mad for this same reason, it was a much more believable impression of her descendant. Zita broke into sobs, holding her word to stop complaining now as she was sure her lover was going to fall for this trap, think Zita hated her when she honestly didn’t care anymore. She just wanted her big-boobed voluptuous lover back, she just wanted to tell her how much she loved her.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 9:27 am

Bianca was about to retort when the voice changed to that of Zita's, she froze in place, her mouth hanging open slightly in shock of what she just heard. When Zita's ancestor turns to leave once more Bianca's eyes grow angry. She darts forward, grabbing her lover's shoulder roughly and spinning her around. Without missing a beat, Bianca punches Zita's ancestor right in the face. "How dare you?! How dare you use Zita's voice, you foul witch! I should kill you for that, but that would kill Zita and I just can't do that. So instead I'm going to beat the holy hell out of you and get her back!" Bianca grabs Zita by the straps of her shirt and slams her body into a nearby wall, pinning her against the wall with one arm across Zita's chest and bringing a number of blows to her stomach. *I'm sorry to do this to you Zita, I'll have Aqua heal you after, please forgive me.* She thinks hoping that Zita might be able to feel her guilt in what she's doing to her lover's body. "Well? You...wanted...me...to...fight...back, how am I doing?!" Bianca says a word with every punch, her voice full of hatred for this thing that has possessed Zita.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 11:17 am

Zita and her ancestor both could feel every blow and Zita was crying the whole time, she couldn't believe it had come to this, her own lover trying to beat her. Zita's ancestor played off Bianca's guilt and started sobbing after a moment; she was still in Zita's body and could easily use Zita's usual tone of voice and make her eyes look just Like Zita's intense green eyes. She sobbed and moved her arms over her gut opening her eyes wide as she spoke using Zita's emotions to make the crying sound all the more real as she spoke. "W-wait... B-Bianca, please... stop... stop hitting me."

Zita's ancestor held the charade long enough that Bianca loosened her grip, even if she wasn't totally buying it she only needed to hesitate before Zita suddenly brought her knee up and slammed it into Bianca's groin, pulling her rifle around from her back she smacks Bianca across the face with it several times, knocking her onto the ground before pulling out her pistol and shoving it straight against Bianca's forehead. She takes several deep breaths and grabs Bianca by the scruff of the dead man's shirt, pulling her up close with he pistol still pushed to her forehead. "This is my only chance... my ONLY chance to find him again, I will NOT let you ruin it... I will see him, and your going to tell me where he is..." Zita's ancestor grins and throws Bianca back down standing up and backing up against the wall with a grin she turns the pistol around and aims it at her own head, pushing it right against the side of her right temple. "Take me to Nuru now or I kill myself, and take your precious lover with me Bianca..."

Zita winced as she saw her ancestor beating up Bianca now but panted with relief as she got off her, Zita had been cut off more so since the moment Bianca had said "how dare you" Zita had been unable to hear anything outside her mind and her ancestor was keeping everything said private, Zita wondering why her lover was hitting her, why her ancestor had backed off and why she could feel cold steel pressing against her head. Zita could do nothing but watch now, not even able to hear Bianca or her ancestor as they spoke. "I am pissed off and your going to take me or I swear I'll pull this trigger." Zita's ancestor was a good liar and it was hard to tell if she was bluffing or not.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 11:29 am

Bianca's fist froze in midair when she heard Zita's voice coming from her body. It was all her lover's ancestor needed to smack the busty woman around a bit before demanding to see Nuru and placing the pistol to her head. Bianca couldn't believe that this was happening. "Ok, ok! Just don't pull that trigger, please! Zita is everything to me, please just put the gun down and I'll take you to Nuru, I know where he is..." Bianca says. It was far too dangerous to risk anything else that might kill Zita. "Please just put it down, and I'll take you to him, ok?"

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 11:40 am

Zita's ancestor smiled and shook her head, "No... the gun stays where it is, if you try anything funny I'll pull the trigger... now lead!" Zita's ancestor waits for Bianca to stand and lead on, as she said not moving the gun an inch, her finger was relaxed though, still near the trigger but not directly pushing on it as she had been. "Do you think I’m a fool, your clearly stronger then Zita... its too bad your not smarter... hm, I suppose if I were to ever have had a lesbian lover she might as well have been a busty bimbo." Zita's ancestor's rage was still seething and the thought of seeing Nuru again brought up old feelings, happiness, love, rage. Zita's body appeared to literally be steaming as she glared at Bianca to lead the way, "Do you know what he did, what they did?! Those fucking demons..." Zita's ancestor growled as she would start to follow Bianca's lead, refusing to move the pistol from her head.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 8:26 pm

Bianca slowly rises to her feet, putting her hands out in front of her, showing Zita's ancestor she wasn't going to try anything. "Judging by how badly you want to see Nuru, you must be Zita's ancestor. The one Nuru talked about to me and Zita. He had a painting of you and told us his sad story. I'll take you to see Nuru, but please...please just put the gun down, please? I would feel much better without that gun at Zita's head, ok?" Bianca says hoping that Zita's ancestor would comply with that at least.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Zita's ancestor huffed a sigh out as she lowered the gun, "Fine, I've still got Zita's reflexes though... you've seen those first hand, don't test me girl..." she looked at Bianca with a strange look before pushing Bianca forward to lead, "Sad story huh? I'm sure he didn't know all the details... as I do... would you like to hear the truth my dear?"

Zita sighed stuck in her mind, watching Bianca lead the way to wherever her ancestor wanted to go. 'Don't worry dear, I'll be done with your body soon... very soon hopefully...' Zita ignored her ancestors thought, burying her head in her knees, what had she done to Bianca? She was leading the way to Zita's next monstrous deed, she'd made her think Zita was worthy of being beaten to a pulp. Bianca hated her, was all that Zita could think, unknowing and unable to feel her lover's heart anymore she simply sat in silence, waiting for it to be over with.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 9:49 pm

As Bianca led the way to the Dead Forest where Nuru's dungeon was, she looked back at Zita's ancestor. "The truth? Did Nuru lie to us or did he just not know everything that had happened? He was very distraught talking about you, he must have loved you dearly...probably still does." Bianca says, she has no intention of doing anything that will hurt Zita so she does not stop walking until they leave the camp for the Forest.

(I'll post in the Dead Forest once you post here Ren)

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 10:51 pm

"Nuru is not one to lie, no... or at least the man he was wasn't... had he lied, Zita's appearance would have forced ever morsel out of his mouth... he could never lie to me." Zita's ancestor followed behind Bianca and continued her story the whole way. "I'm sure he told you I betrayed him, that he still loved me... and I was a fool, and I truly was. You see I was away with my parents the day my love died... pinned to that tree... pinned by a demonic dagger that did not let him die..." Zita's ancestor flexed her knuckles, cracking them slightly as she continued.

"Another demon, the one and the same who offered him power... she was the one who stabbed my lover, she was the one... she could shape shift, still can... she captured Zita, bit off more then she could chew now though... when her lust demons tore a part of Zita's soul it weakened her just enough to let me out... now I've got a bone to pick with Nuru... he's been a fool all these years, waiting for me, and now... I have to kill him, before she gets to him!" Zita's ancestor growled low as Zita stared blankly at the scene before her, she recognized this area, they were heading towards the Dead Forest.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » October 10th, 2010, 9:20 am

Chimera (equipment updated)

The walk down the silent streets in the blackness of that night would have seemed to take hours for Lila, but for Chimera, in his agonized state, time seemed to slow to a deadly crawl. They would center of the silent, crumbing heart of the city and passed partially collapsed apartment blocks with barricaded lower floors. It was a city that had been torn apart in the early days of the infection and had been subject to a futile war effort in an attempt to reclaim it. It had only been a battleground for skirmishers ever since, that was until the raid on the chapel, the raid on Chimera’s family home.

He led Lila to the base of one particular set of apartment buildings that was mercifully intact, none of the floors had collapsed nor was it mimicking the tower of pisa. She would have no choice but to follow him on a bizarre and tiring detour through this building.

First they would scale an unstable drainpipe to the third floor with the assistance of some spiders silk they would then follow a flaking corridor along to a stairwell and ascend to the six, followed by another corridor and up to the tenth. Some reasons were obvious; a collapsed ceiling or a missing set of stairs would hinder their progress. But others were less so as he would descend back down to the eighth, where there were plenty of empty corridors that would lead to the room he sought after, but which he refused to take. The first room he opened would reveal a single bedroom apartment, cluttered with the usual remains one would expect for an apartment building left abandoned for so long, he would lead her through to the bedroom where two skeletons lay in an embrace and an empty bottle of pills lay upon the sideboard. But this was all a ruse, for he would pull the double bed away from the wall to reveal a hole to another bedroom below. And that was Chimera’s old home.

His bed was a few plastic camping mats that were strewn haphazardly in one of the corners of the room and a large metal military crate sat against the opposite wall. The window frame had been removed entirely and so left a gaping hole to the outside in which the elements could have entered if it were it not for the clear plastic curtain standing ready to the side of it.

He would guide Lila down from the ceiling through the makeshift hole but as she dropped down into his arms a chance embrace of her naked flesh would visibly unsettle him. He would gently push her away and get to work unpacking the equipment he had salvaged from the motorcycle. Soon he would be sitting cross-legged in the tiny glow of a small paraffin stove, which finally illuminated his irises that had opened eerily wide in the darkness. As the aroma of tinned chili-con carne would fill the room he would offer Lila a billy-can in silence and started to reach for a ladle that rested in the pot.

He would pause abruptly and question her solemnly with his eyes.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 10th, 2010, 11:01 am

Lila

Lila was certainly thankful Chimera lived away from the other uninfected; at least she wouldn't have to worry about ridicule and persecution for being a demon. She groaned as they went up and up, wishing the route was simpler she huffs out a sigh of relief as they finally reach their destination. It wasn't cozy but it was better then sleeping completely exposed to the elements.

As she jumped she closed her eyes, Chimera's arms firmly gripping her for a mere moment settled her nerves though and she looked up at him before he suddenly pushed her away. Her tail drooped slightly as she began to aid Chimera in unpacking, not wanting to be completely useless besides her obvious possible contribution.

She smiled as Chimera offered her food, and rather abruptly swung about to sit down next to him, moving in rather close she smiles, "Hm... well I don't normally eat that sort of food, I could try it I suppose... if you'd like to know... normally I dine not on something made in a kitchen but made in a mortal's body..." she giggled softly as she leaned against Chimera, making sure her breast was pushed firmly against him as she did.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » October 11th, 2010, 8:50 am

Chimera

Chimera would let out an accumulated growling sigh of stress at her words, but would ultimately melt against her form as he spooned half of the contents of the tin into his billy-can. The contents would swirl with the rocking of his idle hand and steam beneath his thoughtful gaze.

"You are also nocturnal by nature, preferring to seek your prey in the night when they are most vulnerable to your advances. You have the power to subjugate your cattle into a state of longing to ensure your fill and that is what I had hoped to avoid when I brought you down with those darts. That, is, why you have remained with me is it not? Why else would a succubus claim herself a servant of another on a whim, if not to lead her prey into a false sense of security?"

He held a jar up to the light which contained a black-widow spider that had started to wind a web about the inside of the glass in preparation of its impeding entombment. He would set it down next to his bedding and started to eat from the tin with a plastic fork, and stopped as the taste filled his mouth. "I would not judge our cooking by this," he dryly joked, "I might just offer myself to spare you the horrors of this tin."