Uninfected Camps! (UNIFECTED ONLY )

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

- DarkGamer -
The Don
The Don

Uninfected Camps! (UNIFECTED ONLY )

Post by - DarkGamer - » August 3rd, 2010, 10:53 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--The camps was filled with life, many bars and inns lye everywhere, even the market as what life that was remaining in your section of the world..
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rp freely below! =3

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Uninfected Camps! (UNIFECTED ONLY )

Post by Renmaru » August 3rd, 2010, 11:15 pm

Zita

Last area visited: Zatun's Tower; in the Cold City.

Zita had remained silent the entire walk to the camp, she had sorted her thoughts at least. She still seemed to be in a slump of depression though. "Bianca... why... why do you still like me? I was humiliated in front of you, I insulted and yelled at your... child. I was just the first to show you physical love between women... that doesn't mean your obligated to care about me. Please if you don't want to stay... just leave, you needn't say a goodbye. I would understand completely." Deadra felt tears welling up in her eyes again as she spoke but she stared at the ground in an attempt to hide them.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 3rd, 2010, 11:32 pm

Bianca walked alongside Zita, watching her facial expressions. She can tell that her friend has changed significantly. Bianca wraps her arms around Zita's left arm, hanging on like it was her lifeline. "Zita...I may not have another chance to say this, but..." She takes a deep breath before continuing. "I think I love you, Zita. I love you, and I don't want to see you in such pain. It's not because you have shown me physical affection, it's because you genuinely care for me. And...I've never had anyone care for me before." She says blushing a bit that she just confessed her feelings for Zita.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 6:08 am

Zita sighed, "No... you... you can't... you don't..." Zitadidn't want to hear that and shook her head but she couldn't get the words out of her head. "Bianca... I think... I think I love you too. I'll... I'll stay with you for now. I just need a chance to get away and think, alone." Zita pulled Bianca into her and wrapped her arms around her. After a long moment of hugging Bianca and holding back remaining tears she laughed a bit. "I still really hate spiders... Belias isn't too bad but the rest of em' suck"

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 4th, 2010, 7:53 am

Being reminded of Belias brought a look of sadness to Bianca's face. "I hope he was able to hide himself when we were taken out of the tower. I have to find a way to free him from his prison. He doesn't deserve to live in a place like that." Knowing that continuing to think about Belias would just bring about more sadness, Bianca pushes the thoughts aside for now and looks up at Zita with a mischievous smile on her face. "Zita..." She says before planting a deep kiss onto Zita's lips. Her arms wrap around Zita's body and her hands travel down to her rear, gently rubbing it through the short dress Zita had on.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 8:03 am

Zita said something muffled by Bianca's lips but moaned lightly as Bianca rubbed her rear. Now that she thought about it that was the one place Zatun's servants had left alone completely for her. It felt good, too good, she couldn't resist and started to kiss Bianca back. She broke the kiss though, "We-We're in camp, we've gotta find a more... private place." Zita looked over the camp bustling with life, "I'm not too comfortable with that sort of thing with so many eyes watching." Zita blushed slightly. "But... l-let's go to the inn or something." Zita was feeling a little nervous, would this even feel good after what that cat-girl had done to her, after having tow of those eggs stretch her insides so much. She supposed the eggs wouldn't have affected her too much, they were not inside her that long.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 4th, 2010, 8:19 am

"Alright Zita, lead the way." Bianca smiles seeing the reaction Zita had to her advances. She grabs Zita's hand so that they aren't separated in the busy camp.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 8:33 am

Zita rushed toward the nearest inn and demanded to know the cost of a room, the man working there said they were free so long as they didn't cause any problems. Zita grinned and thanked him before practically dagging Bianca up the stairs. She took the first empty room she found and locked the door once inside. She pushed Bianca towards the bed and pounced on her, kissing her neck and lips as they fell onto the bed. This was mkaing her feel slightly better, at least she knew Bianca still wanted her physically after what happened. "I... I was far too dominant last time... I think it's your turn to do what you want." Zita smiled and rolled Bianca so that she was on top of Zita. "After all, your a little more knowledgeable now, why not get some experience in leading the act?" Zita smiled and rubbed her hands up Bianca's back, pushing them under her shirt as she did so. Zita couldn't honestly be as dominant as she was before, her confidence was shaken today, she couldn't tell Bianca that though, she'd made an excuse for why she was letting Bianca take control and hoped it worked.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 4th, 2010, 8:47 am

Bianca smiles a bit embarrassed that Zita wanted her to take the lead. "Well if you insist Zita. I don't mind taking control if that's what you want." Bianca slips her right hand under Zita's dress and buries it into her panties. She copies the same thing that Zita did to her yesterday, moving her finger up and down her folds and rubbing her clit when she reaches it. Bianca's left hand finds Zita's breasts and starts to massage them while she is still clothed. "How does that feel, Zita?" She asks while continuing to run her finger along Zita's pussy.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 8:52 am

Zita let out a soft moan and wiggled her hips ever so slightly, "Mm, good... but you can do better, Bianca." she titched slightly every time Binanca rubbed her clit and her hands moved to Bianca's buttocks and began massaging them. She wouldn't let Bianca have all the fun.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 4th, 2010, 9:13 am

Bianca also let out a soft moan when she felt Zita's hand along her behind. She remembers how good it felt when Zuie penetrated her rear with her tail, but she decides not to tell Zita just yet. "Alright Zita." Bianca lowers her head to Zita's neck and starts to unbutton Zita's dress with her teeth and left hand, not stopping for a second with rubbing Zita's folds even more quickly than before. She slowly works her way down to Zita's stomach unbuttoning her as she goes, until Zita's breasts are finally revealed. Bianca licks her lips openly as she takes a breast in her mouth and massages the other with her free hand.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 9:22 am

"Oh." Bianca gasps as her breast enters Bianca's mouth. Her face begins to turn slightly red as she tried to clear her mind of Arona and her tail. *I'm with Bianca I have to stop thinking about those monsters, and that... poor girl... so alone..." zita shook the thought finally, she could be concerned for Arona later, for now she'd focus on Bianca. One hand remained low, actually slipping onto Bianca's skin, underneath her underwear. Zita bit her lip as she brought her other hand up and slipped it under Bianca's shirt, rubbing her stomach then her chest below her breasts working her way slowly up to one she finally got ahold of it and began kneading it. "Your a f-fast leaner Bianca... that feels really good." Zita couldn't lie it did feel good, and it wasn't humiliating her either, she wasn't being forced into this, she was relaxed and at home with Bianca.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 4th, 2010, 9:46 am

Bianca's face turned red as Zita started to massage her breast. She didn't know if Zita knew that her breasts were sensitive yet, but even if she didn't, she might now. Bianca could feel Zita's hand along her bare backside, underneath her clothing and she couldn't deny how it made her tingle with excitement. "Oh Zita..." Bianca says as she finally penetrates Zita's wet pussy with her finger, slowly moving back and forth with her finger shaped like a hook inside Zita's body. Bianca takes Zita's nipple in her other hand, pinching and tweaking it gently while her tongue circles the other in her mouth. *Please Zita, please keep teasing my behind more...* She thinks a bit shameful to ask vocally for such a thing.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 4th, 2010, 9:54 am

Zita moans slightly as Bianca's finger enters her, she'd completely pushed the experience in Zatun's tower form her mind, for now. Her grip tightened on Bianca's breast and ass as she felt her muscles twitch in pleasure. "I couldn't help noticing your enjoying just this so much... your blushing quite deeply Bianca." Zita's fingers traced over Bianca's breast and reached her nipple, she teased it slightly, flicking at it with her finger tip. Her other hand moved towards Bianca's rear entrance, she wasn't sure she wanted to do that but if it gave Bianca pleasure it wouldn't be so bad. "Be honest with me, which hand is more exciting, the one teasing you to the north, or the one down south?" Zita pants slightly as the motions of Bianca's fingers inside her begin having more of an affect. She presses her index finger to Bianca's rear hole and bites her lip a bit, nervous if she was pushing her friend too far even suggesting she enjoyed anal. She hadn't caught how much Bianca enjoyed the spawn's tail in her ass.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 4th, 2010, 10:08 am

Bianca's eyes shot open and grew wide when she felt Zita's finger pressing against her rear entrance. *Oh gods, it's like she was reading my mind!* She pants and moans feeling both areas stimulated. "Both! Both feel so good, Zita!" Bianca was getting submissive under all her stimulation, but she tried her best to keep fingering Zita as best she could. "Zita...please, don't tease me. I'm yours Zita!" She says to her lover with eyes of lust and longing.