-Section 2 The Cold City

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: -Section 2 The Cold City

Post by Necros » September 11th, 2010, 7:40 pm

Bianca gasped once Zatun's eyes lit back up. "Z-Zita's in trouble? I last saw her a couple of days ago. She said that she wanted to take some time alone. I-I have to find her! Wait, my stomach...what happened? I thought I was birthing a sister for Zuie and Zani?" She says looking at her belly, which was now back to normal size and shape.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » September 11th, 2010, 7:44 pm

"Spawns are not born naturally, their energy only needs to be in a host body for a limited time before they can be 'born' from the Energy you seen. But now is not the time for idle chat. Go get dressed and help Zita. I would offer my help, but I don't think my power is enough for me to travel at great distances yet."

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » September 11th, 2010, 7:59 pm

Bianca curled up, her head on her knees. "But...I don't even know where she is...how can I find her if I don't know where she is?"

After some time Bianca's sobbing abruptly stopped and her eyes grew wide. "N-no, now I can't feel anything at all! What happened? Why can't I feel Zita's feelings anymore?!" Bianca was nearly panic-stricken as the connection between her and Zita was seemingly severed.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » September 17th, 2010, 2:59 pm

"Calm down Bianca. There is no need to panic. It is possible for connections to be disrupted by either a Uninfected Throne Room... Or something else that I wish that I may be wrong."

Zatun goes quiet as he walks back into his Throne Room, ready to create the Spawn.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » September 17th, 2010, 3:46 pm

Bianca held her knees in her arms, her head resting against them. "Zatun? Did you happen to tell where Zita was? A clue, anything? I have to find her...I fear...something may be very, very wrong." She says hoping he saw something.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » September 18th, 2010, 6:02 pm

Arona wrapped her arms around Bianca, lightly though, in case Bianca decides to push her away or get up.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » September 18th, 2010, 6:17 pm

Zatun shakes his head.

"I couldn't tell. I am sorry Bianca."

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » September 20th, 2010, 8:10 pm

Bianca rested her head against Arona, unsure of what to do next. "I-I don't even know where to start looking for her. Zita could be anywhere right now. I...don't know what to do... She didn't say where she was going so I don't know where she is. I feel so...helpless." Bianca says, sounding defeated that she can't be there for Zita now.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 4th, 2010, 8:55 pm

(Sorry for the double post)

Bianca stands up and looks at Zatun. "Zatun, I'm sorry but I can't just stay here knowing that Zita might be in danger. I have to at least see if someone has seen her in the camps. Farewell, Zatun, Arona, I hope to see you all again." Bianca waves and barely waits for a reply before redressing herself and running out of Zatun's Tower, heading for the camp.

(going to camps next)

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 12:25 am

Zita had walked all the way here and stopped just outside the entrance to Zatun's tower, turning to look at Bianca as she still followed behind her. "What is it you want girl? You reek of demon and its rather bothersome..." Zita screamed in rage, trying to break free but to no avail as her ancestor continues staring at Bianca with Zita's eyes, Zita's body, it was Zita, but the look in her eyes and her voice were all wrong.

Still whoever it was, they seemed angry enough. She could also smell Zatun? Or could she? Did she possibly just feel the aura still seeping off of Bianca. She had given birth to a spawn not too long ago. Zita's body turned and looked up at the tower, "He wouldn't do this... but I should investigate..." Zita's ancestor sighs stepping towards the door to Zatun's tower, Bianca still had a wide open chance to stop her though.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 12:30 am

Bianca rushes up behind Zita and puts her hands on her lover's shoulders, at least who she thought was her lover. Spinning Zita's body around, she looks right into those dull eyes. "Who are you? You have Zita's body, I'd know it anywhere. This is Zita's body, but you're not Zita. Your voice, your eyes, your attitude. Everything else about you is wrong. So who are you and what have you done with my Zita!" Bianca says to Zita's ancestor, gripping firmly on her shoulders. Bianca's eyes were not blinking nor did they shift away from Zita's as they seemed to be looking much deeper than just Zita's face.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » October 5th, 2010, 3:23 am

Arona peeked her head out of the door.

"Bianca? Is somthing wrong?" She asked, looking at the two.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » October 5th, 2010, 6:44 am

Zita's ancestor sighs, "Zita does not belong to you girl, she belongs to no one, so I have done nothing with YOUR Zita. The girl named Zita is a little under the weather, I'm watching her body... now if you'll... excuse me!" Zita slapped Bianca's arms off before shoving her back a few steps. 'Stop that, stop... A-arona, that sounded like... wait she's a succubus if you...'

Zita's eyes suddenly closed as she followed the sound of Arona's previous voice and reached out, gently touching her shoulder, following her shoulder slowly up to her neck then her head she gently pet Arona a few times with one hand before the other suddenly brought her rifle up, smacking the butt end into Arona's face, knocking the cat girl flat on her ass in the doorway. Zita opened her eyes and looked about inside with a frown. "Not here... he can't be here either! Where is he?!" Zita's ancestor howled loudly before suddenly raising her foot back and slamming it hard into Arona's gut. Zita cried at how she treated the poor abused cat girl, why was her ancestor being so cruel? "I want one thing, one person and none of you can tell me where he is... you either get the fuck out of my way or you die..." she hissed before turning and heading back towards the camp without so much as a second glance at Arona or Bianca.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » October 5th, 2010, 6:58 am

Bianca looks on in horror at what Zita had done. "Now I know you're not Zita! Zita would never be so cruel!" Bianca rushes right by her to check on the poor catgirl. "Arona! Arona, are you ok? Please don't cry, please. That's not Zita, something else is in control of her body, making her do these things. She would never do that to you, I know it." Bianca says hugging Arona, trying to comfort her after what had just happened. "Arona, I'm sorry but I can't stay. I have to follow her and figure out what's going on. Please tell Zatun what just happened, but make sure that you say it wasn't Zita in control of her body! Maybe, if she comes back here, Zatun can stop whoever is doing this to Zita." Bianca squeezes Arona a little, trying to reassure her of what happened before gently placing her on the floor so she can recover. Bianca the quickly goes after Zita, or whoever that was.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » October 5th, 2010, 11:47 am

Arona purred happily from the petting...and then cried out in pain as the rifles butt smashed into her lower Jaw, causind her to fall to the ground with a groan.

"H-huh!?" Was all she could get out before the stomp knocked all the air out of her, she reeled with pain and fell on her face, gasping. Her bells ringing with each gasp she took.

When Bianca came over and gently held her, Arona looked up scared but nodded at what she said before makingher way back inside to Zatuns room.

"M-Master, Bianca left...somthings wrong with Zita." She managed out before falling back on her ass in pain.