-Section 1- The Dead Forest

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: -Section 1- The Dead Forest

Post by Necros » January 1st, 2011, 10:59 pm

Xala grits her teeth as Arona continues to deny her pleasure. She doesn't want to hurt the catgirl, but she can't keep holding back. Xala, in her need for pleasure, proceeds to lower her folds directly onto Arona's mouth. "Lick..." Xala says in a slightly different voice than what she was using before. It sounded darker, and much more forceful and Xana looks up concerned. If Zita heard Xala's voice, she would recognize it as the same tone when Xala pretty much raped her.

Aqua gasped as she realized that she was almost hurting Undine. "Oh no! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll reduce its size Undine..." Aqua concentrates and slowly Undine would feel the pressure at her pussy fade away as the Slime Mistress reduced the size of her member to a much more manageable girth. "There that should do, sorry about that Undine. Here we go..." Aqua lowers the Celebi girl onto her slimecock, and this time it slides in easily with Aqua's natural lubricant. Aqua moans out loudly as she feels Undine's tight passage grip her member tightly.

Bianca keeps moaning as she feels her lover's members deep in her body. As Zita asks how she is doing, Bianca moans out in response before answering properly. "It feels so good Zita, my love...I love having you inside me! My body is burning Zita! I love you Zita...please give me more of your love..." She says pushing back against Zita, getting her lover's slimecocks even deeper into her tight holes.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 2nd, 2011, 8:07 am

Aronas eyes go wide slightly and she begins licking Xalas folds quickly with her rough tounge.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » January 2nd, 2011, 1:45 pm

Zita couldn't help but moan out loud when Bianca pushed her deeper and she smiled before moving one hand down and flicking her finger over her lover's clit with a giggle. "Cum for me Bianca... let me feel your juices." she said and started thrusting harder once more, panting quite heavily now as the strain of keeping two slime cocks now was starting to wear on Zita slightly.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 4th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Undine

Undine's grunts of possible pain soon fade when she felt the overly large member of Aqua shrink to a manageable size. Undine sighs with relief as Aqua slides her cock into her. Once the cock was inside of her vagina, Undine softly moans in her language.

"B-biiii..."

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 4th, 2011, 6:17 pm

As soon as Arona's tongue makes contact with Xala's dripping wet folds, the Nereid lets out a loud, pleasured moan. "Yes...oh hells yes...that feels amazing!" Xala says in her usual voice leaning back and letting Arona have at her folds while she starts to fondle her own breasts. Xana brings her hands around Arona's thighs and and one thumb begins to rub gently on the catgirl's clit while she eats out Arona's juicy pussy.

Aqua moans loudly as she hilts herself inside Undine. The slimecock is a perfect fit, giving both of them the utmost pleasure they could feel. "Undine, you're so tight inside...and that adorable noise you make is driving me wild!" Aqua says bringing Undine closer to her body so that the Celebi girl's head rests on her massive breasts. The Slime Mistress then starts to slowly move Undine's lower body up and down her shaft.

Bianca's tongue was hanging out of her mouth as Zita pounded both of her lover's lower holes. The slimegirl would suddenly feel Bianca's inner walls clench tightly and the busty girl beneath her starts to spasm and moan uncontrollably. "Zitaaaaaa....." Bianca screams as her juices spray onto her pelvis and coat the slimecock in her pussy. "Zita...don't stop...please finish...cum inside me. Pump all of your warm slime into my body!" Bianca begs her lover, looking back at Zita with lust filled eyes.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » January 5th, 2011, 12:09 am

Zita let out a content sigh feeling Bianca's juices all over her and nodded at her request. "Of course my love... I'll gladly fill you to the brim." she giggled and gave several solid thrusts before closing her eyes and letting her slime flow out into Bianca's squeezing passages. Zita moaned out softly before shuddering slightly and falling backwards, her slime cocks pulling out of Bianca and receding into her body. Zita panted heavily as she laid there on the ground with a smile on her face. "That's gonna... take some getting used to." she said her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 5th, 2011, 4:35 am

Arona moans loudly as she was licked, she continued licking Xala quickly.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 7th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Undine

Undine bii moans as she feels the slimecock in her completely fills her vagina. Her legs twitch as her inner walls clamp down onto the cock, making the passage even tighter.

"A-Ahiii! B-biaaaah!"

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » February 1st, 2011, 8:57 am

Bianca moans out loudly as Zita climaxes and pumps her slime into her body. Her inner walls milking her lover's cocks for everything they could give. Once Zita falls back onto the floor, Bianca crawls up next to her, wrapping her arms around her slime lover. "That was incredible Zita, so much slime in me..." She says softly, snuggling up against Zita's warm body.

Xala's moans are growing louder and louder as Arona continues to run her rough tongue along her folds. She falls forward a bit, bracing herself with her hands on the ground and watches as the catgirl succubus orally pleasures her. "Oh that tongue is just amazing Arona. I think...I'm going to cum soon!" She says. Xana is continuing her pleasuring of Arona's pussy as her hands rub against the catgirl's sensitive nub and licking at her dripping folds.

Aqua gasps as Undine's inner walls clench tightly, and the Slime Mistress has difficulty moving her member. "Undine...dear, you have to relax a bit...otherwise, I'm afraid I might hurt you." She says thrusting very slowly into the Celebi's wet vagina. It still felt incredible, but Aqua was uncertain that if she increased her pace now, she may damage the poor girl.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » February 1st, 2011, 9:12 pm

Zita wrapped an arm around Bianca and smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it... it's not as easy as you'd think... but I'll practice and then eventually I'll be able to do it a lot longer..." Zita panted and kissed Bianca gently. "Do tell me, in great detail, how it feels... I want to know how it feels to be so full of your lover's juices." she giggled and put her other arm around Bianca, holding her closely. "Every little bit."

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » February 5th, 2011, 7:51 am

Undine

Undine gasps, and gasps.

"S-sorry."

Undine starts to relax her breathing, which in turn relaxes her body, making her tight inner walls become not so tight.

"A-ah... G-g- Is t-that be-tter?"