-Section 1- The Dead Forest

INACTIVE

Moderator: - DarkGamer -

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: -Section 1- The Dead Forest

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 1st, 2011, 11:21 am

The catgirl purred and mewled loudly, happy to let the Nereids have there way with her body.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 1st, 2011, 11:50 am

Xala and Xana slide off Arona's clothes easily and toss them aside. Xana takes the liberty of fondling and sucking on Arona's D-cup breasts, while Xala goes straight for the prize and starts to rub the catgirl succubus' pussy. "Mmm, your master certainly did a good job making you Arona. Your skin is so smooth and you are simply adorable." Xala says before planting a deep kiss onto Arona's lips, swirling her tongue along the catgirl's.

Aqua coos again, hearing Undine's pleasured biis. She notices the zipper that runs along the Celebi's entire dress and in a swift movement, Aqua unzips the dress and takes it right off of Undine's body. Just so Undine is still comfortable, Aqua gives her rump another spank before rubbing her finger along the growing wetness on her panties. If Undine looked up, she would see Aqua's breasts heaving up and down as the slimewoman pants in lust.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 1st, 2011, 11:54 am

Arona moaned loudly but it was muffled by the kiss. She kissed the Nereid back happily, herp ussy quickly becoming wet.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 1st, 2011, 12:00 pm

Undine

Undine pants when she felt her dress be taken off very swiftly. Since Undine wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts were exposed. Her nipples were blue colored. Undine's blush turn greatly blue, and she opened her mouth to protest, however, the next spank changed her mind as she biis loudly in pleasure. Undine's legs start to tremble.

"O-oh. A-Aqua... I-I'm... C-close..."

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 1st, 2011, 12:26 pm

As soon as Undine said those words, she felt herself be lifted up by her legs, which are quickly spread. "Go ahead Undine, climax and give me your juices...." Aqua says seductively as she holds up Undine so that the Celebi can watch as Aqua's tongue comes out of her mouth and starts to lap at her partner's dripping, quivering pussy. Aqua brings Undine closer and clamps her entire mouth around the girl's flower, licking and sucking at her tender lips, wanting to taste the Celebi's sweet nectar.

Xala, feeling Arona's pussy getting wetter as she rubs, smiles as she feels the catgirl's rough tongue rubbing along her own. She gives a slight moan, imagining how that tongue would feel along her pussy. Xana is continuing to lick and suckle on Arona's breasts, very content with the soft orbs of pleasure. Xala, however, dips a finger into Arona's wet pussy, and starts to thrust slowly.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 1st, 2011, 12:39 pm

Undine

Undine was surprised when Aqua moved her. What surprised Undine even more was so quick Awua was when she moved the crotch part of her panties aside. Undine gasped when she felt Aqua's tongue lap at her vagina. As Aqua licks, sucks, then finally clamps her mouth onto Undine's vagina. It sent Undine over the edge, as her entire body shakes, and she let out a loud bii as she orgasms nectar into Aqua's mouth.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » January 1st, 2011, 1:10 pm

Zita panted and smiled, moving in close to her lover with a big smile she reaches around and fondles Bianca's supple breasts. "Hm, whichever hole I want... so many decisions." she sighed and continued to grope Bianca. "Here's a fun idea..." she giggled and hastily pulled away any clothes that Bianca had on with a smile as she pressed her hips against Bianca's backside. Slowly she grew out a slime cock that pushed it's way inside Bianca's pussy and Zita let out a moan as she felt her lover's folds wrap around her new member.

Panting Zita smiled and rubbed Bianca's rear with a giggle, "This is going to be tiring a bit for me... but for you I can do it..." Zita said and focused as hard as she could. After a moment Bianca would feel something pressing against her rear entrance as well. After a minute more that object pushed deep inside Bianca's ass and Zita was panting heavily. "T-there... now I can fuck you in both holes..." Zita panted and started thrusting slowly into her lover.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 1st, 2011, 1:26 pm

Arona moans loudly as she is fingered, her pussy tightening on Xalas finger as she kisses Xana

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 1st, 2011, 7:58 pm

As Undine climaxed, she would feel Aqua's tongue undulating inside of her pussy. The Slime Mistress swallows up Undine's nectar, taking in every drop of the Celebi's climax. Aqua slowly withdraws her tongue, and Undine can hear her panting in a very aroused way. "Undine...I'm so horny...will you let me have you?" She asks her partner gently, gazing at Undine with lust in her eyes.

Bianca moaned out loudly as she felt her slime lover's cock push into her pussy. "Oh yes...Zita..." But she soon gasps when she feels a second hardness poking at her rear entrance. "What is...Zita? Nngh...ahn...AAH!!" Bianca nearly screams in lust as she suddenly feels Zita's second slimecock penetrate her tight ass. Her upper body falls forward and her massive breasts are pressed on the floor. She pants and moans as Zita starts to slowly thrust in and out of her lower holes. "Zita...I feel so full...it's wonderful."

Xala coos as she feels Arona's pussy tighten around her finger. She looks at Xana and nods, while Xana nods in response. The slightly smaller Nereid slides down Arona's body, coming to a stop at Arona's pussy and giving the catgirl's flower a delicate lick. Xala, meanwhile, lays Arona down gently and positions her wet pussy above Arona's mouth. "Please Arona, let me feel that tongue along my lower lips. Please hurry, I can't wait. Please, before I lose control..." She says, her voice dripping with lust and need.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 1st, 2011, 8:00 pm

Arona moaned out loudly as her pussy was licked, she however did not began licking Xalas dripping folds, instead waiting to see if the girl would start begging, she was still slightly demonic and as such slightly evil.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 1st, 2011, 8:03 pm

Necros

Undine pants from her climax, slightly exhausted. Undine shakes her head and blinks a few times before answering.

"T-Take me Aqua."

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » January 1st, 2011, 9:27 pm

Aqua gave out a joyous squeal and she put Undine down on her lap. Soon the Celebi would feel something sliding along her pussy and if she looked down, she would see a massive erection made entirely of Aqua's slime pointing out from between her legs. It pulsed and throbbed with need and Aqua moans in lust before putting Undine above it and trying to slide it inside the Celebi's tiny body. In her lust though, Aqua made the member too big and hasn't realized it as she tries to impale poor Undine.

Xala moaned in want. "Arona please, I'm trying to be gentle. If you keep me waiting much longer...I won't be able to control myself..." She says to the catgirl beneath her, moving her hips down and wiggling them, trying to entice Arona into licking her. Xana continues to pleasure the catgirl, licking at Arona's flower gently.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » January 1st, 2011, 9:29 pm

Arona giggled softly inbetween moans, her juices flowed into Xanas mouth. She still did not lick Xala.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 1st, 2011, 9:35 pm

Undine

Undine's eyes open wide at the sight of Aqua's member... Then when Aqua tried to slide it inside her, Undine noticed it was too big.

"G-gah! A-Aqua... I-It's too big! T-that'll impale me..."

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » January 1st, 2011, 9:45 pm

Noticing Arona holding out on Xala Zita glanced over and stared for a moment, thrusting slowly still but she couldn't stop herself. "Xala if you hurt her you'll have to answer to me... but Arona, please do remember Xala can be very scary if she gets angry... best not keep her waiting too long." she called over to them and smirked before returning her attention to Bianca.

"I'm sorry my love, I just worry about my friends now where were we..." she moaned as her body reminded her with a throb of both members where she was. Zita leaned forward and gently lifted Bianca back up, holding firmly around her stomach Zita increased her speed a bit and huffed as she began thrusting harder into Bianca. "You're squeezing me so tightly... Bianca... does it feel good my love... does it feel good to have me filling both of you're holes at once?"