INACTIVE

Moderator: DarkGemini21

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Re: [RP] - Lord Shade's Estate

Post by DarkGemini21 » October 13th, 2011, 2:23 pm

Victor

As Victor spoke out the last of his words manna put her sword to his neck while anna put her sword in his mouth. "You may be a prince but you WILL NOT disrespect our lord in this hows." said manna as she held her blue blade at his throat "That's enough!" said Lord shade as the two stand ed down. "Victor" Shade said as he took a deep breath "I am merely giving you friendly advice your still young" he smiled "Believe it or not I gave the same speech to your father on his first march"

Cooper

As cooper went in he heard a very calm feminine voice speak "Welcome cooper-ku I have been expecting you" She said as she sat in her furred chair "I am the mystic seer known as Darma" Image

Leona

George chuckled "Now now don't be shy you agreed to this now dont be bashful show them the goods" He said as she felt her legs float on their causing her to spread eagle. He licked her cheek "Now is that so bad"

Blaise

A small tentacle wraps itself around blaise's member as another tentacle pushes its way into his ass. Another smaller tentacle slowly pushes itself into blaise's member as the one from his maw pulls out letting him breath.

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » October 13th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Blaise
HP: 5/5
FP: 5/10

*Blaise squirms and moans in exstacy as his cock is invaded by the intruding tentacle, when the next tentacle enters his ass, his cum sprays forward and upward due to the tentacle blocking part of his cock hole it added presure like a finger blocking water coming out of a hose spaying his cum further out, some of it hitting himself in the chest and some hitting Wort* Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 13th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Victor doesn't even flinch as the swords cross him, showing no fears as he says "No disrespect was meant, i only wanted to let you know, lord. that i understand the burden i will soon bear, Also know that if your so called bodyguard draw a blade on me again. I will demand their sword hands cut off or do so myself." sighs "I want this war to end so i can be young and care free again. but until then, you have your general. Lord Shade."

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » October 13th, 2011, 10:15 pm

Leona: She gasped out feeling her legs spreading wide open, blushing brightly and whimpering nervously looking away and closing her eyes as her wet pussy was exposed to the brothers. "NO Don't look!"

fur-man
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by fur-man » October 14th, 2011, 2:12 am

DarkGemini21 wrote: Cooper

As cooper went in he heard a very calm feminine voice speak "Welcome cooper-ku I have been expecting you" She said as she sat in her furred chair "I am the mystic seer known as Darma" Image
Cooper & Tatianna came in and bowd there heads "It is a honour to meet you Darma pleas let me interdues my friend the plant girl Tatianna" Cooper lookt slity nerves not knowing what to say arfter

Attributes
Physique: 4
Finesse: 3
Aptitude: 2
Presence: 1

Stats
Health: 10/10
Fatigue: 20/20

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » October 16th, 2011, 11:48 am

Cooper

Darma giggled "No need to be nervous please have a seat" She said pointing to a chair. There was a pot with soil in it. Tatianna was poking it and looked up at darma "Yes you may tatianna" Tatianna practically jumped with glee as she stuck herself in the soil. She moaned and giggled as she played in it.

Leona

George slowly spread her pussy lips with his hand "Beautiful isn't it" Said George as the boys chuckled. He eased her up and pressed the tip of his member against her pussy lips. "You have to say you want it" He chuckled as his hand that was playing with her moist mound rubbed against her maw.

Victor

As Victor and the two beautiful elves headed to torch-hand on horseback. Shade waved and gave him a note before he left "Your father wanted me to give this to you if this day happened to arrive, do not open till you reach Torch-hand" The two elves road behind him as they pressed closer to what would be the final push for Goth.

fur-man
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by fur-man » October 16th, 2011, 11:57 am

DarkGemini21 wrote:Cooper

Darma giggled "No need to be nervous please have a seat" She said pointing to a chair. There was a pot with soil in it. Tatianna was poking it and looked up at darma "Yes you may tatianna" Tatianna practically jumped with glee as she stuck herself in the soil. She moaned and giggled as she played in it.
Cooper sat down giggled slity looking at Tatianna and then Cooper turnd to Darma "so...urr....hee hee right what shoude I do?" Cooper sead just trying to brack the ice

Attributes
Physique: 4
Finesse: 3
Aptitude: 2
Presence: 1

Stats
Health: 10/10
Fatigue: 20/20

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » October 16th, 2011, 11:59 am

((I was missed))

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » October 16th, 2011, 12:02 pm

(no i am busy writing yours up dont worry)

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 16th, 2011, 12:40 pm

(I hope your not killing off King Savage too soon.)

Victor noded, now wearing something of a plate breastplate to protect his chest for the road as he said "Don't get so morbid Shade. Father managed to break armies larger then this, he'll make it and we'll both be back. Hope your tables can withstand a Gothic victory feast when we return. Look forward to the reunion chat." and like hat he spared his mount to leave. somehow uneasy about traveling with Elves, half way along the travel he asked them "So why o you wish to help my father, Goth was once Elven land. I would think all of your race hated my family?"

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » October 16th, 2011, 4:55 pm

Leoan:

The feline warrior girl whimpered as the hand ground against and split open her moist poussy lips, blushing brightly from the chuckles of the others and letting out a slight gasp feeling the member at her entrance, and feeling that moist hand against her jaw. "I...I want....I want it." She stammers out nervously.

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » October 19th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Victor

Anna spoke as they road "We are forest elves, please do not compare us to dark elves" Manna spat on the ground "Filthy creatures" Said manna in a rude tone, Anna nodded and spoke again "Forest elves are more about freedom and expression. Shade saved our homeland and as payment our queen gave us as his royal guards and healers" She giggled slightly "There is a long story behind the Great Lord Shade that few know about"

Cooper

Darma nodded "There is much to learn" She crossed her legs as she sat down "To be a seer you need to gain powers of the orical which can only be done on the blood moon eclipse" She pointed to a picture on the wall where a red orb garnished her with power under neath a red eclipse. "You will be able to do great things, however to abuse this power will anger the goddess Amaranth"

Blaise

As wort set down Blaise's cum filled body a sense of warmth could be felt. As blaise came to he realized he was carried off by the dragon Dagon, a horny little bugger who loved to rape blaise. (took me forever to find the right pic) Image

Leona

George stuck a finger in her mouth and with a chuckle said "Good girl" He slowly eased the tip of his equine member into her tiny body, As he set her down on his lengthy shaft he licked her cheek and and rubbed her breasts as he played with her. "You guys think she can take me?" He said to the crowd of onlookers

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » October 19th, 2011, 6:04 pm

Leona: The girl gasped feeling the large member slip its at head inside of her tight pussy. Whimpering softly around the finger slipping between her lips as her lips wrap around it, her eyes closing as she suckled upon it.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 19th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Victor looks somewhat surprised at the answer. saying "Funny it is said those that assail my people were once Some kind of light Elves but something happened. What do you know about that."

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » October 19th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Blaise
HP: 5/5
FP: 6/10

*Blaise light headed from his events with wort finally snapes back into consiousness, as he looks around the sees he is being carried off by Dagon* (Scared, Supprised) AHHHHHHHH!!!! DAGON!!!!!!! *trys to wiggle himself free from his grip.* I...I.... I need to go Dagoooooon! There is a new... new... person in the maze th....atttt... I must tell the residence here about.... So.... P...P...P..Lease let me go!!! T_T