CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

INACTIVE

Moderator: Kinkyfox

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Re: CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

Post by Shadowgungc » February 16th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Anra pouted a little as she slooked away. " I'm a monster... I do things that no person should be able to, and I look like a demon... I don't belong in normal cities."

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » February 17th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Meanwhile with Arena and Yinvets

The zebra woman looked at Arena as she placed a bookmark in her book and shut her book as the sound of the clamping of the book shut echoed in the room as she said to Arena " Normal is only an observation of what one precedes to see around them and can relate, An observation in this tower is to me you seem normal in a place where the word normal has another meaning and view, as it changes and dictates one ignorance. However if you say your a monster look around would you call the beasts in her your family, they are Normal to you no? If your body and your appearance is not what you like to your desire this place can alter that" the zebra woman opened her book again as she then looked over to Yinvets " such a interesting creature you are little one your appearances would seem you to be a dragon however your stature is anything but that off one. What is your name little one" the woman then sat back on her chair and began to relax seeming as if she was about to listen to a conversation.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 17th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Anrea sighed. " But I;v never found anyoen thats looked anything like me... only... only my older brother Casval has ever seen me as anything but a monster.... and I don;t care but i need ot know what I realy am." She shook her head before she looked up to see Yinvets. Gaspign she quickly dived behind cover to hide.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » February 17th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Yinvets

Yinvets walks up to the two people, Anrea and a zebra woman. Yinvets sees Anrea dive for cover, but she saw glimpses of her body.

"...Anrea? Why do you hide from me...?" Yinvets asks softly.

Yinvets then looks at the Zebra woman, who slightly startled the kobold. She then calmed down, and replied to the woman,
"I look like a dragon? Well, Kobolds are kin to dragons, we're just smaller and weaker... Oh, my name is Yinvets..." Yinvets replied. Yinvets walks a bit closer, and sits down on the ground.

==============
(What is going on with Sitelia again? She was being covered by Sunder at first, then what? Lost me right here.)

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 17th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Anrea sight softly as one of her large head flap hand reached around her cover. The large red eye on the back of it, blinking at her a few tiems. " THis is why...."

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » February 17th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Yinvets

Yinvets looks at Anrea's large head flap hand with a eye on it. Yinvets leans towards it a bit, blinking at it as it blinks at her as well. She, for once in her life, wasn't startled by the Flap Hand, but instead curious...

"You hide yourself because of your form? You remind me of me and my sister, of how we acted in big cities... Kobolds were seen as malevolent creatures. You... Are a... Demon, right? Then we're kinda alike... Outsiders to these cities and villages..." Yinvets starts to trail off, remembering her adventures with her sister, Sitelia.

Yinvets taps her tail against the ground in response of her memories.

(And strangely, Yinvets knows a bit more about outside races than Sitelia does. Magic! ;) )

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 18th, 2011, 10:27 am

Slowly anrea came out of hiding revealing her naked body and the milky white tone of her skin, alogn with the fact she had three eyes, and eyes on the back of all her hands. " So.. your... your not going to run awya screaming because I'm a demon?

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » February 18th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Yinvets

Yinvets stares at Anrea and her outsider body. She then gets up and gets a bit closer to Anrea, observing her outlandish appearance. Comparing her to Anrea was like comparing a orange to an apple, they both were very different, but are also similar at the same time.

"No, I'm not running away." Yinvets finally replied.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 21st, 2011, 5:46 pm

Anrea slowly smiled at her, the grined growing wider and wider as her many eyes teared up slowly. Then suddnely she lunged forwards hugging Yinvets tightly. "THankyou.... Thankyou."

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » February 21st, 2011, 7:31 pm

Sage pulls with all his might, being a fool and blind to what is really happening. His creed was dull as it meant more to protect those that wasn't already lost. the crusader faith was strong but it didn't dispel magic...well...he can't...

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » February 21st, 2011, 8:35 pm

Yinvets

Yinvets smiles as Anrea hugs her. She hugs Anrea back, the Lesser Demon back's skin meeting with scaly hands. She softly pats her back.

"It's okay... It's okay..." Yinvets said as she snuggled with Anrea.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » February 22nd, 2011, 6:23 am

Gra'ak thrown aside like a rag doll tumbles before righting himself skidding to one knee from that. It was actually starting to excite the knight that Sloth was actually capable of making the half ogre knight stagger as he did. Sunder struggled with the hands in the meantime trying to pull himself up with his hind legs whilst hugging the kobold Sitelia to him. The bear made a slight plea bound to his knight as he was Gra'ak could sense Sunders plight. It was then that Gra'ak saw Sunder and what he needed to do. He cast his prayer to the twin gods granting Sunder strength beyond his natural form via means of magic. Sunder got up able to find the ability to do so now and braced himself against Sage wrapping a single arm around the wolf with Sitelia and the thawing or not so thawing demon girl shielded between the two of them. Sunder was going to help Sage pull the woman free and with Sunders enhanced strength Sage would indeed manage this task.

Gra'ak in the meantime would inhale deeply knowing he was going to bear the brunt of this artic cold and save the sorceress who had been unconcerned for the rest of their well being from Sloth. Gra'ak would rush forwards and would then use his own power to pry the hands of Sloth off the sorceress from behind so he had a leverage advantage. Gra'ak's eyes narrowed under his visor pulling the arms of Sloth past his shoulders. "I... told you. We were not worth the trouble!" He said as he then began swinging Sloth like a rag doll in a giants swing before he lets go tossing Sloth end over end until he slammed into the wall near the front gates of the tower causing a significant amount of cracking in the stone itself from the impact. "I am your opponent Sloth! Now... Do you wanna go to sleep the easy way or the hard way!?" The knight said in direct challenge to Sloth. Gra'aks reasoning was sound enough. He was the person meant to defend the others from threats like Sloth whilst they handled the rest of the situation and help out. If Sloth kept trying to ignore Gra'ak, the half ogre would just keep getting in the way and making him pay for it by injuring both pride and body.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » February 23rd, 2011, 4:58 pm

After a few sobs she stopped nad wiped her many eyes. "Thanks.... Ahem.... I guess we need to start looking around... to find our way out of her,e or for whatever it is your looking for."

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » February 24th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Meanwhile with Arena
The Zebra woman begins to fade as she pushes the only light source a long candle closer to you she then grabs her book and put a bookmark in it and shuts the book. She says noting as she fades into the shadows. Now the two must find a way out of here, as Arena grabs the candle she see's that behind the Zebra woman's chair is a hatch that is unlocked, its quite big to. Now she must deiced to take it or look for another way out

Meanwhile with Garrak
Sloth is throw over again by the mighty Half Ogor however unlike before sloth gets up quickly and charges quite fast at garrak, Garrak uses all his might as he punches with his two hands t try and stop the stampeding monster, he is able to slow him but garrak is slowly now sifting on the ground as he can hear cracks, the pure force that both are putting on the ground is actually breaking the floor and earth below them as sloth smirks then like a gorilla slams both hands on the ground and breaks it causing a huge creator that both he and Garrak fall into. Garrak Was able to hold on to a Ledge but Sloth grabbed his leg and was with easy able t pull Garak down the long dark pit in with him. Garrak Looks up to see that there is almost no light as he hits the ground with a Loud THUD this fall seems to be deep ad Garrak looks around to find out he is in some kind of tunnel that is already made! Garrak would like to question how it was made but Sloth comes walking slowly over to him with a dull look as if he could care less now whats going on.

Meanwhile with Sage and the Others
As Sunder helps sage pull the woman out she lands on top of Sage. Sage looks at the woman, she a a Husky but with and odd fur color instead of black she has sandy blond fur with a white fur line around her chest and down to her private area's as well as yellow tip on her tail. However her light blue eyes and long canine mussel make sure she is still a Husky as she has much fur her. The nude blond husky licks Sage and begins to praise him for saving her. " YOu saved me! brave knight I am forever in your debt my new master!" Sage was quite proud at this till he herd the word master however the blond husky now with a devious smile positions her self on Sage as if she was going to Mate with him and her on top she trys to stimulate sage by rocking on his hips. It is at this time a loud crack sound prices the air, the young demon girl is now free from her icy imprison as she giggles a bit " HeheHE my slaves will pleasure you good so let them do there work" she fly off Sunder yet still had her eye fixed on the Kolbold dragon. She looked at her still as if someone were trying to steal some hing form her a bit paranoid looking but also a bit creepy. In the Distance the sound of Warrior bug's and there screeches can be herd.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » February 24th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Sage smiles and soon blushes when she called him master. replying "Well i don't know about that, call me Sage" taking her up in his arms only to see hear the sound of the demon's rant..."What was that meant to mean" but he was cut short by the sound of more bugs coming his way. placing the naked husky maiden on her feet and moving her behind his back, he guards her with sword and shield draw. ready for what is to come. "Garrak! i could use some help here...Garrak?" He now noticed that the large knight was gone! so he said to the others "This isn't going to end well. Sunder!....If i fall get the women out of here would you please..."