CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

INACTIVE

Moderator: Kinkyfox

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Re: CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

Post by Evil Evi » January 15th, 2011, 2:42 pm

(Sorry for not posting lately on this. It's just... Wolf's angry post threw me off of this RP for awhile.)

Sitelia

Sitelia sighs as she remembers throwing a knife at the Bug that carried off Anrea. It seemed as if the knife disappeared and never hit the bug even though her aim at it was as precise as she could of ever done in her entire lifetime. Even worse was when her sister just disappeared into thin air. One moment she was on top of Sunder, then the next, just gone.

Sitelia's tail slowly moves side to side on Gra'ak's back.

"...I tried to save her..."

Sitelia ignored the paintings as she has something else on her mind, with rage slowly building behind her sadness.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » January 16th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Meanwhile with Viko
As the is thrown into a door way the door opens and she see's something that cannot be unseen a huge hive cluster in a room that seems to have no ceiling as all around her bugs are catering to there young, others are making there own hives she is shocked at this as none of them seem to care that shes there as she hears a dark laughter. "AHAHAHAHA soon young presitest you will be among my ranks! AHAHAHAHA" As viko hears this she is grabbed by one of the large wasps at her hips and arms, she trys to break free but it seems her attempts to hit and even bite the wasps legs do notthing to it as it soon drops her on the ground roughly as Viko looks up she see's the sight of a young woman who seems to resembles the presitress from Gamalore being raped by a even larger Wasp as there are also smaller 8 legged bugs wrapping her in some kind of brown silk at the same time. She turns around also also See's A odd woman a woman Who stands just about her height however she has large black bat like wings, a long devil like tail with a pointed tip, Hoofs for feet and two large bull like horns sticking out of her forehead. "What Do we have here a spy or someone whos came to devote there self's to me" she walks over to viko who trys to stand up however a Warrior bug shoves her back to the ground as the woman strokes her fur and seems to be inspecting her. "A fine fine fox you are one I could use tell me young girl why are you here? did you try to kill me like the others outside or are you here for something else" she then grabs your tail and holds it firmly "SPEAK THE TRUTH or it will be the last thing you ever speak NOW!" after that command she feels a sharp pain in her lower back and tail as the succubus with one strong pull has ripped Viko's tail clean off her body.

Meanwhile with Yuna
She looks on at the fox girl unamused and uncaring as she is being filled with Eggs and other incest juices as she starts to feel her self now being bidden as theses small 8 legged worker bugs start to wrap he body in a light brown like silk that is now binding her legs and arms against the ground as she continues to moan and yell in pain and pleasure"

Meanwhile in the Hallway
As the party is shocked to see whats going on the wolf mage girl stops suddenly as the image of a large bear comes out of the darkness "You shoud have not came here I will give you one chance to leave this dark place now with your lives intact or summit to my little misstress's will CHOOSE NOW" the bear roared as then out of no where a large rock slams on his head as you then hear the voice of a young child."BAD BAD BAD ZU ZU NO! we dont not treat my guests like that Very bad ZU ZU!"[/b "ARHHGGHH MERCY! PLEASE! PLEASE!"] the bear begged as he was now being crushed by this rock. This catches everyone off guard except the wolf mage who stands there emotionless, as you see a small girl jump fly over the bear being crushed as you are all shocked this young girl who looks 10 year old has small tiny bull horns, bat wings on her back and a devil tail, in fact she looks like a mini version of the woman whom the bounty describes she then gasps and looks at Sitelia. "ITS SOOOOOOO CUTE I MUST HAVE IT" the young girl flys over and hugs the kolbold dargon and starts to squeeze her very tightly, "I shall call you MIMeDragy" The mage seems to be getting agitated as she raises her fists now glowing blue and shaking.

Meanwhile with Arena
As she looks around all she see's is a small fire in the background and a few chairs as a robbed figure is just sitting there with a drink in there left hand and a book in the right as they seem to be aware of your pressance and takes a quick glance, then goes back as the figure seems to be the only one in this corridor of the tower.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » January 16th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Anrea swallowed loudly as she slowly circaled in towards the robed figure talking as she moved, Showing little care for being naked, or for the fact her demonic apprance was easily visible. " Hello?.... can... Can you help me?

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 16th, 2011, 9:03 pm

Anrea

The robed figure nodded, the figure kept reading as the fire seemed to become brighter, the hood looked at her as she red her book while watching the figure raised a hand and pointed to one of the chairs, turning a page in the book, it waited for her to be more comfortable.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 16th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Gra'ak would look at the ten year old supposedly succubus sorceress who idolized Sitelia as a cut new toy and since she was sitting on Gra'ak's shoulder this annoyed him slightly as he walked about with Sunder beside him. Seeing the other bear get crushed by the succubus dropping a boulder on it Gra'ak would look on over to see if Sitelia needed a touch of help. "Mind giving the kobold some personal space little one?" He said politely not instantly coming to blows like many zealot knights would as he would give a calm but wary eye making sure that if the girl started trying things Gra'ak would be prepared to kick her in the rear so hard she hits the moon. He wasn't shocked. With everyone throwing so much force around it didn't phase him as he then says simply. "Where are Yinvets and Anrea and the priestess Yuna?" He said questioning the supposed lolita witch.

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » January 16th, 2011, 9:29 pm

Anrea looked to the chair before she slowly walked to it. Taking one last look at the robed man she sat dwon. "Who... who are you... are.. are you employed by the tower?"

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 16th, 2011, 11:10 pm

the robed figure said nothing, it closed the book, and slid it to her, the cover was scratched out and the figure made the hands open like it was a book,
Anrea opened the book and written inside it it said "if you want to learn what this new addition to my collection knows, simply say a weakness you have, either sexually or physically, then you will get answers" the robed figure hunched over and laid on the table, looking bored as if it wanted to talk. the hood making sure it was cloaked, but you head a rather rough breath out as if it were hooved...

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » January 17th, 2011, 6:26 am

Sage said out loud in both confusion and fear, standing on his creed for support in this dark time, "I may walk in the dark halls of fear i will never summit to fear and will never serve those dwell it darkness. I am a crusader! a soldier of the heavens." these words were not comforting in fact they almost made him a target. so he held his weapon and shield in a defensive stance as he looked on at what happen. "Gra'ak! that thing is not of this world, i think it maybe a demon's imp"

Shadowgungc
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Shadowgungc » January 17th, 2011, 10:10 am

Anrea looking at the book slowly walked away from the hooded figure drawing in a deep breath. The large extra eyes on her head blinking as the appendages stayed facing the robed figure the whole time blinking at it. Once she was a distance away she spoke. "Smoke..."

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 17th, 2011, 5:49 pm

Sitelia

"A-ack!" Sitelia 'squeaked' as the young Succubi Girl glomps her while on Gra'ak's shoulder.

Sitelia wiggles herself, attempting to slip out of the girl's hug. It doesn't seem possible, seeing how her hug is so... tight!

"G-gah... E-ease up please..." Sitelia said at first till the girl gave her a new 'name', "W-what? Mini Dragon? I'm Sitelia..."

Sitelia stays quiet for a moment before speaking again.

"H-have you seen my sister? She's a pink kobold."

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » January 17th, 2011, 7:30 pm

Meanwhile in the Hallway
he young girl ignoring Garrk's response keeps hugging the young dragon till she asks the were about of here sister " A PINK ONE F YOU TOOO I MUST HAVE MU MU DRAGON TOO!" she then looks over at sage and sticks her tongue at him like a child and taunts him "What you looking at ulgy butt faced doggie" somehow this girl is ignoring that 8ft man she is on still and legs go of the young kolold and starts to hover above Garrak and starts to think 'You know maybe mommy has her she did just take some human girl that she was badly talking about and this ugly fox girl too" she keeps thinking as the Wolf Mage in anger casts a giant frost bolt at the young girl turning her into a icicle"Miserable pest i dont have time to deal with flys like you" This angers Garaak as this girl seemed to know the were about of the other kobold sister and even others who have been kidnapped

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » January 17th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Sage said "Thank you!" out load before going over and mocking the ice block "Who are calling ugly, i've seen better rotting bodies then you." before moving on "I hate imp!". he moved down the hall as there was no reason to stay there.

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » January 17th, 2011, 8:18 pm

Anrea

The figure lowered its hood. "please take your seat back. That is for my protection. If you try to strike me down then i have some way if escaping." it was a female. a female Zebra. the zebra's head, she had long black hair flowing down her robe, her face was that of a teen, still very young, she looked at Anrea studying her figure, she was amazed at her. The zebra has deep purple eyes, and glowing, her eyes stood out from her body due to her black and white stripes. the robe making her look like a man.

"i will answer the questions you have regarding this tower, myself, and what i have learned. please be very specific when asking though. and please have a seat, i feel like i will be attacked when your standing up." she looked back at you with waiting eyes as the book turned a page on its own.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » January 17th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Sitelia

Sitelia puffs in relief as the girl releases her. She shakes her head and looks at the girl as she started to talk something about 'mommy' having her sister... And maybe Anrea as well? Sitelia opened her mouth to say something, till the Mage froze the girl into a block of ice.

Sitelia just sits there on Gra'ak's shoulder, her mouth wide open.

"W-why... She could of told where my sister and Anrea were..."
======================
Yinvets

Yinvets only remembers throwing, and epically failing, a knife at a Bug that carried Anrea off.

Yinvets felt a connection to Anrea, a connection of being known as outcasts by the common folk of the world, treated like monsters, and even being hunted for sport. Yinvets wanted to save her, her outcast friend, her very first friend, that she could relate too.

Then Yinvets felt a massive blow to her head, she didn't know if it was some sort of spell, or if a Bug hit her, but she was knocked out.

When she came to, she shook her eye as her eyes tried to look around...

"W-where... Where a-am I? H-hello? B-big sister?" Yinvets squeaked softly in fright.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » January 17th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Gra'ak would look to the frozen imp or succubus child as he would think for the moment as he would lift the iced over succubus over his other shoulder where Yinvets would have been as he then says "Then she'll come with us. And I doubt that mage cares about helping anyone but herself. If she wants to truly do that she wishes on her own then so be it. It's her choice to make." Gra'ak had no fear within him when he spoke of this, completely backed by will and conviction. As far as he was concerned he didn't have anything to fear when it came to aiding those he swore to protect. If the mage got between that duel and proved herself not as an agent of decency then he would not allow himself to have her throw her weight around when it came to them. It might cost him his life but it was how Gra'ak lived that defined him. Better to die for what ideals you have for yourself then live without any. "So tell me truly sorceress. What side do you exist upon? And what drives you with such rage."