INACTIVE

Moderator: Kinkyfox

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

CoO P1: Tower of the Lost

Post by Kinkyfox » November 28th, 2010, 2:00 pm

The Tower of the Lost

In our first installment of Olyn is about the Tower of the Lost the tale. The lore goes like this. Long ago in the Kingdom of Gamalore there was a town Pelor, this medium sized town near the border the the kingdom was the vital trade outpost as well as important farming area for the kingdom, as Gamalore the city it self and capitol of the kingdom was located in a Vally making it very hard to feed the huge population and the rest of the kingdom is controlled. One day along the main route from Pelor to Gamalore there stood a Ominous Gloomy tower that stood on top of a hill that made it seem like half the kingdom could see it. Many traders and travelers ignored it as they thought it was a Huge guard tower so the King's army could see anywhere in the kingdom, little did they know this was to be horribly mistaken non the less the rumor spread and eventually got the attention of King Dionis. The king was outraged his kingdom relayed heavily on this major trade route. The king sent the entire army to destroy this tower!

Unknowing to the King the tower's construction seemed to be finished however no one did see anyone build it! but that was the least of the problems as Traders and Travelers started to attacked by some kind of Bug Demon it walked on 4 legs and had huge mandibles that seems to crush anything as they let out ear piercing screeches to communicate. If this was not bad enough the good citizens of Pelor were next! it started out that many of the transgenders and hermaphrodites had been abducted, the next night the non warrior males and the 3rd night many females just dissapered! the townsmen that were left were furious with rage as they gathered in an angry mob a woman in a dark robe entered the town and told them of how the night before she saw many "Bug creatures" had what she thought were women in there jaws yet they seemed unharmed. The mob stormed this tower about the same time the kings Army arrived on the scene however the mob charged the tower.

When the mob arrived at the moat now circling the tower a gate dropped down for them as they still in a mad craze rushed the tower as the Tower's main door open most of the mob failed to notice that the tower seemed to be at least 10-15 maybe even 20 Stories tall! however as the entire mob rushed in seconds later the door slammed shut. The kings Army stood and waited to see what would happen to this mob, many of the kings men were eager to fight, however the smart commander figured it was better to let a mob of peasants die and at least do as much damage before he would send his troops and make him self look like a hero and maybe even promoted to a general! The commander arrogance began to rise as the patience of him and his men dwindled, he called in his Balista's his Trebuches and even armed some men with battering rams they were going to make this tower back to just stone and dust! As the commander order his artillery to fire his confidence grew as he saw Large 50 pound bolder flying to the tower. Then a bright purple bubble surrounded the tower as the boulders hit the bubble they bounced off, The commander could not believe it however he order all his men to attack on foot figuring he could use his magic sensitive soldiers to destroy the tower's magic bubble, however as all his men came to the bubble the gate and tower door opened as a massive flood of the Bug demons began there ear crunching screech as they began to impale and slaughter the kings men, Just stabbing and cutting them to bits did not work theses bugs had no regard for there own life even after losing limbs they would still crawl and murder wounded soldiers fallen, Most were lucky to have been impaled in vital areas facing painless quick deaths, some were beheaded and others torn limb from limb, not even the Royal guard and there full armor could stop the bug's form penetrating them.

The army was annihilated only one survivor was able to make it back to Gamalore a young pup who was a flag bearer, however he did not escape so easily as his right eye was missing a huge hole in his left ear and his tail missing. As the King saw this he was furious however again oddly a woman in a black robe appeared before the king almost out of no where as she pulled out a dagger and cut the pup's throat as she said" I leave no survivors only dead men walking" as she took off head hood and black robe there stood before the king a woman who large bull horns , large bat wings and hoofs, her body was also was what many straight men and some women would call perfect as she whipped her devil tail on the ground she looked at the king and said to him. "You will send me all your virgins or I will much worse then what has already been done. The king in rage ordered or to be slain however she was no were to be found!

A week has passed as you(YOur char) now see's flyers everywhere posted in Gamalore "Slay the wench in the tower 1,000,000 Gold reward for her head!" This news sparked many mercenary's far and wide to cash in. (NOW the question what shall you do! the RP starts with your Char entering the Large city of Gamalore as you just enter the city gates!)

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: CoH P1: Tower of the Lost

Post by Laughing Hyena » November 29th, 2010, 1:08 pm

Gra'ak the giant half ogre rode atop a giant grizzly bear garbed with an exotic saddle, scale armor worn atop its fur. The man was enormous for any man and even for some beastmen. He stood at an intimidating eight feet two inches in height and was even taller when riding his steed. He was outfitted from head to toe in steel plate armor with an masked helmet hiding his face from the public but even then a good number of people were intimidated by this mountain of a man. Strapped to his left shoulder was a giant shield the size of an average human and at his hip was gigantic two handed sword, that in his massive hands and strength could perhaps be even wielded one handed. He was stopped by the guards and asked to give his name and state his business. He politely bowed his head and would give them the scrolled up bounty showing them why he had come. He had come to claim the bounty and perhaps rid them of this woman.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » November 29th, 2010, 1:17 pm

Rachel rode up to the main gate in a black carrige, protectign her from the sun., Valkenhayn drove the carridge up to the gate, a bounty in his hand. Valkenhayn walked forward, showing the guards and explaining that they too were there for the bounty. The Vampiress yawned and looked at the large man next to her through a window, she sat deep in the carrige as to protect herself from the sun.

"Ah, what is this? a Knight?" The vampiress asked, a bemused expresion on her face.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » November 29th, 2010, 1:26 pm

The man if he could even be called a man, for he was much larger and broader then any man could ever grow naturally, definitely looked the part of a knight. In both stature he was larger then life, almost out of a child's storybook but something about him was off putting. His head turned to look to the woman that had addressed him. He would bow his head slowly to her as he then says "Yes, that I am my lady." He spoke with a voice that seemed to rumble like an earthquake and the pitch was deep and smooth as well. Behind the helmet she caught a glimpse of dark brown eyes speaking of wisdom and education

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » November 29th, 2010, 1:32 pm

Rachel smiled at him and he could feintly see fangs under her feral red eyes.

"Well then Mr. Hero, Nice to meet you." She said in a almost mocking tone.

"I am Rachel Alucard." The women spoke, despite her mocking tone the girl spoke very properly.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » November 29th, 2010, 1:44 pm

"Gra'ak Kordoth, Knight of the Twin Gods. Pleased to make your acquaintance Lady Alucard." Gra'ak noticed the near mocking tone but did nothing of it. His eyes were quiet observing the fangs and such but he did not point them out or such like probably many would do when they meet a vampire. Mostly because it was too soon to brand her as such and it would make him a hypocrite for such an act. He would then say "I see that we are both of the same mind as far as why we are here in this city at least. So I have a feeling we shall be seeing each other more often."

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » November 29th, 2010, 1:49 pm

Sitelia and her younger sister, Yinvets, walk up to the gate of Gamalore. Both are wearing long grey robes to hide their features from all the townspeople, but Sitelia was a bit taller than her younger sister, so her robe wasn't dragging onto the Earth.

"Hurry Yinvets." Sitelia whispered to the smaller robed figure, who seemed to be 2'9 tall.

Yinvets trips on her long, dragging, grey robe. Sitelia helps her sister up as they continue to walk. They pass a Black Carriage by going underneath it, thanks to their shortness. When they emerged from the side, both cowered back as they saw a Bear and a VERY tall, and heavily armoured, man. Yinvets lets out a whimpering lizardish hiss.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » November 29th, 2010, 1:53 pm

Rachel nodded at Gra.

"It seems so Mr. Hero." She said, the mocking tone in her voice, when she heard a small hissing she pushed a small area on the window outward, it acted as a sunblock so she could peer out. When she did all could easily see her vampiric skin and eyes. She looked down at the sisters.

"My my, what do we have here?" Rachel asked, looking down with her blood red eyes.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » November 29th, 2010, 1:56 pm

He looked down at the two kobold sisters or at least he thinks they are sisters because they were freaking out at him and his giant bear Sunder who was on all fours and gave a huge yawn showing his teeth to them but he was bored mostly and did it for a laugh "Sunder come now, you'll frighten them further. Little ones I am sorry to startle you. What is wrong?" The giant of a being said to the twin sisters looking on down at them as he figured to dismount his steed for now. Sunder ddnt move towards them but eyed them carefully as if decided what to do with them.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » November 29th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Down the road behind the carriage came a wagon being pulled by a horse, nothing more then a old farmer with bags of wheat and crops but among the bags was a hooded man in white robe that bore the red cross. he was huddled up as if sleeping or keeping warm as it came to a stop behind the Carriage. The Farmer said to the man "Off Ye get lad, guards here don't like hitchhikers so ya got to approach the gates on foot. now if this rich box could get out of the way."

Doing so the man got off and as he walked passed the wagon and walked in between the Carriage and the Knight, keeping his head low so his hood hide his face as he walked towards the guards. upon looking at the Knight he though "Why did i get armor like that...". But he did not speak up nor did he take notice of the others.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » November 29th, 2010, 2:06 pm

The sisters managed to calm down from their sudden fright. Sitelia was the first to take off the hood of her robe, followed by her sister, Yinvets.

"S-sorry. We're easily frightened by very tall things." Sitelia said, as she sister nodded,"I-I'm Sitelia, and this is my sister Yinvets."

"Hi..." Yinvets shyly replied.

Sitelia looks up at the Vampire girl who is looking at them.

"We're traveling Kobold sisters."

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » November 29th, 2010, 2:10 pm

"Well met, Lady Sitelia and Lady Yinvets. I am called Gra'ak Kordoth, Knight of the Twin Gods. Honored to meet you." He would give a bow to the two of them as Sunder stands aside so that other behind them and the carriage can get by should they need to and Gra'ak would stand aside as well to make more room. He would look down at the two of them as this was a bit awkward speaking to two tiny little beings whilst being so tall himself. Politely he kneels down so he may speak to the two of them on a bit more level height. Still even when he took a knee he was still much more taller then most of them. "I hope your travels have been safe and yet interesting at the same time Ladies."

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » November 29th, 2010, 2:12 pm

Rachel smiled down at the two.

"Ah, cute. Would you two like to join me in my carrige? It doesnt seem right for such small people to have to walk." Rachel asked nicly, it appeared she liked the sisters more then Gra.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » November 29th, 2010, 2:15 pm

Viko Jun walked through the gates, ignoring the other Heroes around her and immediatly starts to ask aorund for information on this so called wench and the poster of the fliers.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » November 29th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Aura

"Whoa-ho-ho!" an excited voice said suddenly behind Gra'ak. "That thing is friggin huge!" The androgynous Aura had just entered the city and strode up beside the party, gazing up at the tower in the distance. "Uh, not you, big guy," Aura said embarrassedly to Gra'ak. "I meant the tower there." Her messy red hair drooped into her large, green eyes. She shifted her bow and the weight of the pack on her shoulders. "Yall here for the bounty, too?"