Oly Speakeasy (OOC Chat)

INACTIVE

Moderator: Kinkyfox

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: Oly Speakeasy (OOC Chat)

Post by Kinkyfox » December 23rd, 2010, 8:48 pm

because an army of enemy hell bent on killing you is now coming for you, HEY YOUR the ones who all wanted to buddy up and pair together and wasted such time doing soo I only provide motivation but if you want to do some I suggest you break off from a party and go solo or a smaller party, if your going to RP with groups then its unfair for me as a DM not to wait for all to response and include them.

There's the door evil dont let it hit you on the way out, dont want you to leave but dont even say WE havent done anything because all you been doing is awaiting on LH in fact most of you have so dont even blame me on that fact. This is a RP that you RP I only move and guide Chars your actions words and fighting are all up to you but. yes i choose some actions however I do so because it adds to the storyline and charter depth. If your not liking the RP fine tell me, but if you got a problem with me or whats going on dont bitch and say WAHHH i wanna leave cause non of us are blah blah w/e were not here to listen to bitching, here to RP.

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » December 23rd, 2010, 8:53 pm

Finely put kinky. And i am still waiting for you to introduce my role.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » December 23rd, 2010, 8:57 pm

My post is a bit of a message of: Lets hurry up now.

Not bitching, WAHHHH, crying, and wussing as you put it in your completely rude, childish and insulting post.

I will admit that RPing is fun and all, but sometimes there is a bit too much RPing and sometimes just moving on to the next scene can liven things up.

Now, are you done raging on me?

@Wolf: Heh... You still haven't posted in the other RPs you joined... :(

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » December 23rd, 2010, 9:23 pm

Evi do u remember that I said I left the other 1 Rp I joined. Because darkness ran away with you. That's the only Rp I joined and I did not want to be apart of people just wanting specific Rp sex. I wanted to meet everyone again but it seems everyone has not changed.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » December 23rd, 2010, 9:27 pm

Wolf wrote:Evi do u remember that I said I left the other 1 Rp I joined. Because darkness ran away with you. That's the only Rp I joined and I did not want to be apart of people just wanting specific Rp sex. I wanted to meet everyone again but it seems everyone has not changed.
You know that he always does that to me. We usually RP like that all the time, and it became a habit for him to do that.

And not everyone does that you know, still plenty of other characters like the Slime Girls, Are's characters, Rem's, Rex's...

You can't just judge everyone from one person. >_>

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 23rd, 2010, 9:28 pm

Besides, I made that post while I was tired, and had a head ache. I explained that to you in PM as well.

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » December 23rd, 2010, 9:37 pm

I've red, re-read, read again, and all the other Rp's. No one has changed. Although people still make the populer Rp's on this sight mad like DC and LH. Anyways im sorry that u believed I only took your example. But I read other Rp's. And I believe u have a bug army to worry about. Evi just said u do this all the time so being tired and having a headache does not matter. You do it anyway. And KF has a point, yall grouped together so u have to wait for everyone to post. Especially yalls leader.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » December 23rd, 2010, 9:41 pm

Wolf wrote:I've red, re-read, read again, and all the other Rp's. No one has changed. Although people still make the populer Rp's on this sight mad like DC and LH. Anyways im sorry that u believed I only took your example. But I read other Rp's. And I believe u have a bug army to worry about. Evi just said u do this all the time so being tired and having a headache does not matter. You do it anyway. And KF has a point, yall grouped together so u have to wait for everyone to post. Especially yalls leader.
Having a headache means you do a post in a hurry, often forgetting about others who might of posted.

Anyways, I know I/others have to wait for others/Leader to post, I was just getting a bit impatient. That and this DAMNED Texas cold is making me go mad.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 23rd, 2010, 9:44 pm

I am not gonna continue this, as it is the holiday season and I do nto enjoy argueing this time of year. That and I am planning a DnD liek game session atm. Time to get the old wooden plank to bash my head in with while I think.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » December 23rd, 2010, 9:51 pm

WOW DRAMA queens in da house, look all im saying is evil was 100% wrong and thats it why your all bitching still just proves what i didnt want but hey all i have to say to every one is this.
LOL LOL LOL LOL ^.^

I take criticism but i know the difference between bitching and opinions I dont hate you evil or what not its just dont blame me for this RP not being as fun as other or people being instant rape,if you think Yuna is being unfair and greeting raped 2 early tell me to me I do it because i know what she likes and I like to abuse this in RP's and i have much installed for her.

Look im here just to make an RP this isnt some SEXCRAFT RP bs yeah its apart of it, but if you just were here for sex and sex rp please go find another RP no offense but I plan to have this a story and not a fuck fest this Olyn is revamped period if there was any misunderstanding please adress them to me now before we go on.

@ Bigred DID you ignore the world around you or does your world only revolve around you the Girl Faded with the genjutsu however i didnt make that very obvious at the the same time

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » December 23rd, 2010, 10:04 pm

Kinkyfox wrote:WOW DRAMA queens in da house, look all im saying is evil was 100% wrong and thats it why your all bitching still just proves what i didnt want but hey all i have to say to every one is this.
Wait, I was wrong about what? :o
Meh, forget about it.
LOL LOL LOL LOL ^.^
Heh. That warms me from the inside.
I take criticism but i know the difference between bitching and opinions I dont hate you evil or what not its just dont blame me for this RP not being as fun as other or people being instant rape,if you think Yuna is being unfair and greeting raped 2 early tell me to me I do it because i know what she likes and I like to abuse this in RP's and i have much installed for her.
The RP is fun, just a bit slow in my opinion. I'll try to be more patient next time.
Meh, Yuna is Yuna now. Let her do as she pleases. Doesn't really bother me.
Look im here just to make an RP this isnt some SEXCRAFT RP bs yeah its apart of it, but if you just were here for sex and sex rp please go find another RP no offense but I plan to have this a story and not a fuck fest this Olyn is revamped period if there was any misunderstanding please adress them to me now before we go on.
I know that, my brain has shut down from the frost of Winter, making me forget alot of things that is in my personality.

Well, I did have this one idea for Yinvets. You wanna make a Succubi Kobold? Gotta make my 'main' Kobold squirm to save her then be captured! xD

Oh, might as well say what their names mean. 'Main' Kobold character's name translates to Captured, Yinvets translates to Cute. :P

But if I may say, your reply was a bit hurtful... And burning the poor sheep girl was saddening. :'(
But who cares, YAY VIOLENCE. :D

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 23rd, 2010, 10:16 pm

TEXAS COLD.....YOUR FROM TEXAS?! IM FROM TEXAS!!!

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » December 23rd, 2010, 10:18 pm

Rexamillion wrote:TEXAS COLD.....YOUR FROM TEXAS?! IM FROM TEXAS!!!
Small world, isn't it? :P

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 23rd, 2010, 10:27 pm

Indeed.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Kinkyfox » December 23rd, 2010, 10:50 pm