Fuckable Combative Roleplay Game

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
Jenki
Big Slime
Big Slime

Fuckable Combative Roleplay Game

Post by Jenki » March 22nd, 2014, 4:09 am

Soooo bored of not having anything going on in this section, I think it's about time to come up with something brand ASS spanking new.
I'm thinking something very simple, limited stats and more on chance, like a game of war essentially with minor strategy.

I'm hoping for characters similiar to like, fuckable mortal kombat characters, with a focus on special attacks designed to raise "pleasure" instead of pain and when the pleasure gets to be too great, and enough battle points are earned, they bring out the "Fuckality" kind of thing.

The key thing I'd like to have is some point system that generates after every round, like if Person A wins the roll they get a winners point and person B gets a comeback point or something, and winning points and comeback points can be spend on special things. Like...5 Winning points activate fuckality mode or maybe 3 comeback points you can negate an opponent win in a round or something.

Tell me what you think and give me idas and characters examples while I think more.