Land of Ero's : Quest - the Red root tribe

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: Land of Ero's : Quest - the Red root tribe (( under con

Post by nocrose » May 5th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Zemerik felt nervios as he honestly didnt want to tell themthe password due its sensative nature as he looked between them and then was informed about his tail as he saw the fairy getting a bit irritated by it

" Oh crap im sorry this thing has a mind of its own somtimes ..... anyway i dont know if i can tell you the password right now ... i in order to properly use the password properly i would have to back it with magic .... thus why its a password .. well ..... ok il tell you ... the demigods of old made this password knowing that only the children of the god of the sun would be able to properly respond to it due to their claim of the throne of this fallen kingdom ... if the castle was ever overrun ... its in a very old language but if you say it wrong the door with cause the user complete mental overload you can recover from it but you will be changed ... the password is the name of the fallen sun ... klondrlgolm ... this is the name of the dead sun god .... none really remember him in the regular society but being what i am i have studied many things in search for knowledge... "

he hoped that would satisfy them for the meantime as the driver of the carrige stoped the cart signifying they were at trhir destination " ah it seems we are here now "

maxxxxxy
Lurker

Post by maxxxxxy » May 6th, 2013, 1:52 pm

The white haired girl subtracted some points of favor from fairy face. Her reaction was minimal, perhaps hinting that she didn't truely mind. It should have been removed, tails of mortals made great sacrifices. But more important was that some of her concerns had been voiced by the benchmate. The code to the door and what would be inside. Only the latter was answered, klondrlgolm was the password. And apparently mind changing overloading would come to anyone who ducked it up. Why the hell? Zemerik took their rather rapid arrival as a way to get out of answering the other question. But it wouldn't be tolerated. Before anyone could move to get out, the white haired girls concerns flowed out. Already thought over enough to be listed by importance.

"I still have things to ask, not very surprising considering how vague things have been. I'll start with why we can't kill any Orcs? Cause a paper said not to? I don't think our buyer would know one way or another if just a few died. Or even alot died, there is so many orcs that an entire tribe wouldn't be missed. And as Edward here asked, what waits us on the other side? If the door has the potential to mentally rape people then I can only imagine what kind of ducked up things have been living in there. And lastly, could you stop being so damn cryptic and untrusting? Your secrets are your own but unless you like the idea of each of us being filled like a pastry the. I suggest you start acting like we are a team and not people who are about to stab you in the back. "

It was a potentially inappropriate mouthful, but it curbed the overwhelming panic that had set in from all the concerns she'd had. She had leaned forward during the rant and settled back onto the bench afterward. Keeping eye contact with Zemerik was difficult, she wanted to look at the others and gauge their reactions. But looking away now would be rude after she had called him out on his bull.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » May 6th, 2013, 2:37 pm

It took every last ounce of the dragon’s will to keep the furnace of his closed breaths burning as the curls and ripples of hot air slowly vented through his nostrils with each low, rumbling breath from his cavernous chest. He laid on his side in the mud of his cell as dried dirt tarnished the proud jade of his scales and clogged the glorious red of his wings, he had been bereft of his belongings and arcane travel to his layer long before this time. His heavy eyes were closed, but his mind was clinging to the one slim hope of a crystal shard supplanting a tooth, whose warmth was shared by another he had gifted to someone he could trust to at least find him, and put him out of his misery.

He had slept, he must have slept, but the deepest of proud draconic shame would boil up and raise his consciousness over the numbing of his mind through the drug-slathered meat they fed him: The fatigue of his body, self inflicted against the bonds, when things had become too rapturous to bear. The tenderness between his legs from the persistent molesting of an infrequently swollen appendage, and the helpless rising libido that forced him to move his legs aside slightly to allow for the slightly less natural swelling of his ranks of fertility, again, due to the shamans’ drugs. All of which had made thoughts of escape irrelevant, if not the shame that brought far darker thoughts of what he would do if he could.

A last breath out, and his mind was about to wilt into troubled sleep…

Milkatron
Lurker

Post by Milkatron » May 6th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Edward took a deep breath. Knowing there was someone on this quest who shared his mistrust of the situation was relieving. For the first time he pondered why the task specifically called for a pacifist approach. He was taught to obey, not to question, but he had already started questioning, so why stop now?

As the carriage came to a stop, Edward was the first to quickly hop out and grip his crossbow. "Alright wild thing, you're leading." He didn't aim his crossbow at Zemerik directly, but the intent was there. It was loaded and held. Was it solely for Zemerik, no, all sorts of beasts could be lurking. Now even Edward was starting to look nervous. Too many unknowns.

"She's right, you know. We've earned a straight answer. Not some lore-infested story, an actual answer." Edward didn't like the idea of trying to pressure the wild mage into an answer, but outside of his magic Zemerik looked like a pushover. And his magic was just as likely to backfire on him than do any real damage.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » May 9th, 2013, 11:42 pm

Mikay sigh lightly as didn't fully like the answer either. She looked at him and bite back a growl as she looked at the others. It seemed that they didn't like the answer as well. She stay still for now as she got out of the carrage and looked around as her long ears seemed to flick around as if they was a wolf ears. She close eyes and feeling slightly funny but it could be the magic lock that was at the cave door.

Her pussy was slightly wet from the slight rub she got for their leader. She bite her lips slightly as she looked around more stay at the back of the group. She felt comfy with everyone in her sight as she didn't mind not talking to them at the moment. She walked quite her body show hardly any life in her only the few times of her rising of her chest and the steps that she make behind them. She didn't know why but she slowly became uneasy it could be her own feeling toward this magic that they was going to be dealing with. "You sure that this magic...safe?" she asked though her voice was no more than a whisper.

nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: Land of Ero's : Quest - the Red root tribe

Post by nocrose » May 11th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Zemeric felt the heat of the crystal brighten under his shirt as he grabbed it knowing what it meant .. the stress didnt help as he was under pressure from the white hared woman who seemed to be obsessed with killing things or at least he felt that she wanted to just kill off all of the orks and that would cause a problem not only for them but the guild as well .. and he didn't trust her among everyone in the group he didn't trust her one ounce ... how could he she seemed to be murderous and that didn't flow very well with him as his light and timid face went very serious and his eyes began to glow a bit " Let me make something very clear to you the guild has rules ... and if you wish to break those rules you will be forfeiting the entire reward as well as putting criminal charges upon our heads for killing orks who in this territory are considered party with the Dark Lord .... also you will be invoking her wrath as well .... let me give you a scenario ... a group of none ork adventurers are on a quest to trespass onto ork territory which is actually lawfully theirs to steal an artifact of great power .... the orks wouldn't mind a fair game of hide and seek which is exactly what we are doing ... but instead of following the rules the adventures decide to kill off orks on their way their ... in doing so they not only have broken the rules to the game they have pissed off the orks and nothing is worse that being slowly excited by orks .... oh but what if they got away you ask well then the orks would report us the guild would report us and pay as well thus the orks the darklord and the guild would put a hefty bounty on our heads ... you do understand that the guild has very powerful sears that watch our every move correct .... they would know it was us ... how do you think the guild makes so much money ... they place bets and watch us carefully because the adventures guild is the most safe and secure guild of all .... if you just wanted to go and mercilessly kill then you should have never accepted the contract and joined an assassins guild ... of and as for whats behind the door i wouldn't exactly know but thats apart of the adventure if you truly want to kill so badly then you should go that way because whatever is down their will not be ork .... and also i don't trust murderous wretches whose only goal is so slice and dice until they get to their destination and i dont trust people willing to break rules and endanger everyone around them and before you say my magic puts us in danger while that is true " he says as he reveals a larg satchle and belt that he keeps around his waist filled with vials and bottles glowing lightly with magic power " I have prepared myself so i would not have to use it . That is why i have such a good hand in alchemy and potion making so that i dont have to use my magic to help us ...... oh and as for trust i do however trust Mikay and Edward because they both have not given me reason not to ... they dont break rules ..... and if we get caught by orks they will see this as a game and they will rape us ... and then release us ... after a time but this is how they work ... they are war hungry fun loving creatures who are mostly female some are herms they are rare and males are few and far .... this why they bread so much during matting season with other races .... so .... white haired one will you still go knowing that their are constraints on what you can do ... or are you so stubborn that you cannot contain your urges to see the blood of another ...... " Zeramik was a bit agitated the more he talked about it and the more agitated he got the more his eyes would glow and the darker it seemed to get inside the carriage .... after he said that he didnt care if she was blocking the door he decided he was going to pass her anyway " i need some air ... and a apologize if you don't like my answer or if i was to rough for your taste" he siad as he atempted to pass her seeing that he was the last in the carrage.

maxxxxxy
Lurker

Post by maxxxxxy » May 12th, 2013, 11:51 am

It was rude to laugh in someones face, so the girl in white hair held I back despite how hard it was. Instea she looked bored and rolled her eyes. He had focused in on her question of why they couldn't kill Orcs, clearly he saw them as people too. Asking a question apparently made her a bloodthirsty killer. His sinario where anyone but Orcs care if a few of them died was laughable. And what wacko actually believed that seers were watching them 24/7? There weren't enough seers in the world to keep track o every adventure. The higher up gambling was also a rumor, a potentially accurate one. But if it where true then they would be far less likely to report them for crimes. It would mess up the game for all those big spenders. Why the hell would Orcs report to the guild? Do they just magically know who people's employers where? Of course not. Orcs are stupid to begin with.

She almos tlost her cool when he went off abou not trusting her. Listing his reason as nonexistent things that had't happened yet. Rule breaking, no rules had been broken yet. Merderous wretche, she hadn't killed anyone. Or sliced and diced a single molecule for that matter. Hadn't endangered anyone. It only enforced the whole untrusting issue he now clearly had. Though apparently he trusted the other two, even though Edward was pointing a cross bow at him right this moment and Milan had growled a him only a moment ago. Bolth of those where far more aggressive than the white haired girl had yet to be. He even threw in a tangent about his magic with a flourishing reviel of his potions, no one...at all had brough up his magic. He ended works stint about orcs that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

With the rant ended he forced his way past her and the second he was out of the fair rage it filled with laughter. The white haired girl go out, still laughing in a way that seemed uncontrollable. This guy had to be a joke. And now he had a crossbow pointed at his face as Edward was just outside where he had been pointing it. After mentioning how he trusted them it was truely hilarious. She slipped by the two and started wandering aimlessly towards the tree line. Stumbling and almost falling once due to the laughter but catching herself. She eventually disappeared past the forest line, laughter trailing behind her to still be heard. Eventually it would fade for those that didn't follow.

Milkatron
Lurker

Post by Milkatron » May 12th, 2013, 1:59 pm

As Edward slowly came to the realization of what was actually going on here, he couldn't help but roll his eyes, zone out, and sling his crossbow back over his shoulder. This mission just took a very stupid direction. Though he did twitch at a mention of the assassin's guild. Just because they were contract killers, didn't make them vile murderers.

"Sheesh, alright, you made your point. If I knew this was a game I wouldn't have brought the crossbow. I guess if the dark lord really wanted the artifact she could get it herself." Edward, strangely, found himself needing a drink. Instead, he found a low hanging tree branch and began to climb up. After jumping towards the next branch, grabbing a hold of it with both hands and climbing his way on top of it, he looked ahead toward his destination before hopping down.

"We're in the clear for now. Let's get mov....oh." He noticed that the so-called murderous wretch had already begun to move deeper into the forest. Before moving into the thick of the forest he stopped next to Zemerik and winked.

"Relax. What's the worst that could happen?" Clearly he had zoned out when Zemerik had mentioned the capturing and the raping and the herms. Of course, the orcs would be in for the bigger surprise if Edward were captured.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » May 14th, 2013, 7:09 pm

Mikay sigh lightly as she listen to the on the going. "Raping game fun times." she said lightly nearly almost coldly as she too gets out behind Edward and their demon leader. She like that he trusted her. Though it was because she was not showing her true colors. She looked around in the woods. Her bat like ears started to flick around as she was still feeling the odd magic around their leader. As if she forgot he said that he was wild mage.

nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by nocrose » May 19th, 2013, 6:19 pm

It wasn’t long before the orc girls came back to the dragon awakening him from his restless sleep only to rise up fears within the dragon that it was time for him to go back to the throne for another breeding session. But this time it was different. As the orc girls giggled and prodded at him, their red oily skin gleaming in the sunlight, an orc a bit larger than the rest of them stepped forward wearing leather with many types of decorative bones, showing her prestige within the tribe. She carried a staff made of what seemed to be a red root with saplings springing from the top, wrapped around a silver crystal, which seemed to glow green with the power of nature. White tattoos adorned her body. Two teeth on the lower part of her jaw came up above her supple black lips. She said to the dragon, “By now I would expect you to know exactly who I am. I am the shaman of this tribe and you have been caught after giving us after giving us a very good chase. As you can tell, I speak well enough, so you don’t have to translate what I have to say unlike the rest of my tribe, whose speech is very choppy. I want to let you know that we have information stating that you are on a five-man quest to steal something very important to our tribe. Is this true?” She then stared him down. She was very well dressed for an orc so it wasn’t a surprise that she would have spies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zemerik listened to Edward as he took a breath and let it out " i guess i did say allot of rude things didn't i but i cant just let her push me around .... i really want this quest to go correctly " he then began to go after her he wanted to make sure that she didn't do anything foolish as he caught up to her everyone seemed to follow " hey wait up the ruins are this way " he said as headed in a northwest direction deep into the forest of ruins .... as they were going deeper into the woods it seemed as if something or someone was following them without their notice ... stone structures were found in the forest as they found themselves on the ruin of the great city of the demigods " wow so much history and ancient knowledge lost ... " he found himself walking beside Mikay his tail still trying to touch her as they walked .

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » May 21st, 2013, 3:38 am

The dragon stirred, but would not stand as his small captors started to prod his less naturally armoured areas to rouse him. He grumbled, having been fed and watered and slept off the fatigue, but not his intoxication, for his inner warmth soared beyond that of the sun beating down on him. His shaft was peeking out part-way as his balls had refilled their unnaturally extended potency courtesy of the orcs; He was laid bare and compromised for the shaman, whose magic he would no doubt fight to better even on a good day.

He rolled his head to eye her sidelong, as he forced back as much of the temptation to rut as he could manage, and narrowed his eye at her with a low grunt of apathy at her question. She wasn’t going to get anything from him today.

maxxxxxy
Lurker

Post by maxxxxxy » May 22nd, 2013, 6:36 pm

Yonas Vassal did not wait up, nor did she change directions when prompted. She just kept walking straight. Or at least that's how it would seem. She eventually drew her knife once she was alone and went on the prowl. It wasn't until hours later, as the others neared the temple, that she showed up again. Following the trail of three people through the forest had been simple. The only two problems had been when she thought for a moment that there might have been two trails and when the sun began to set and she feared the she might loose the path. But she found the group and proceeded to sneak up on Zemerik. She would tap him on the shoulder to have him turn around only to find a deer head held in front of her face. One horn missing and some entrails still hanging out of he bottom. The hope was for the bloody decapitated mess to be horrific looking. Her arms and face also had a lot of blood on them, though her white robes, white horns, and silver hair were blood free. The message clearly had something to do with everything he had called her. A slice and dice murderer. Now he had something to back that up at least. She would, assuming his reaction wasn't to use magic and blow up the forest, toss the head at him with a laugh.

Under her other arm was the body of the deer, significantly smaller than the head, the limbs were missing. The scene painted a story that she had either killed more than one deer or killed the endangered large head breed that was famed for their antlers. Th lack of blood on her hair and clothes either meant she had hunted naked or intentionally smeared the blood all over. The markings where the limbs and head had been removed showed that their removal hadn't been easy, no matter how nessecary it was in order to transport the meat. If anyone bothered to look they would find that the major organs were gone. A sign of them being used for sacrifice or that she had simply gutted it in the field. Raising it up towards the other two companions she offered it to them.

" I noticed that no one bothered to bring much in terms of food, anyone know how to skin his thing? Lets eat!"

Milkatron
Lurker

Post by Milkatron » May 22nd, 2013, 7:09 pm

Edward quickly did an about-face and followed Zemerik deeper into the forest. He thought about signaling to Vassal but figured she was able to take care of herself. Besides, there was no threat of danger around here. Just some trees and other foliage.

The next thing Edward knew, they were traversing in what appeared to be a very old ruin.

I guess if we're going to a place called the Forest of Ruin, I should have really expected ruins.

He looked over a few old stone carvings and what appeared to be the remainder of a statue. Zemerik seemed to have taken a fancy to the fairy girl, which was just fine with him. Wild Thing also sounded like he was lamenting the loss of whoever lived here once upon a time. Edward was more concerned with the mission. As he continued to poke around carefully, he heard a familiar voice talking about a meal. So Yonas decided to rejoin them after all. No worse for the wear, despite being covered in blood. The sight itself was actually rather gruesome, but Edward had been exposed to men having their guts removed from their persons at a young age, so seeing it on an innocent forest creature was nothing.

He walked over to the other three, left hand on his hip, shaking his head with a chuckle. "You enjoyed doing that, didn't you?" he asked pointedly at Yonas. Part of him knew the answer already, but felt asking the question would provide at least an iota of entertainment. As for the skinning, he knew his way around a knife, but being born and raised in the city never provided him the skill to skin deer.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » May 23rd, 2013, 5:42 pm

Mikay follow Zemerik into the mouth of the Rune forest as everything seemed as if there some great battle that took there. As she looked around heart felt slightly heavy by what could had been lost there. What if the there was souls still there linger around the old forest. As she looked around soon her eyes became close as she shiver lightly as the old energy still linger a bit. It hit her body from time to time as it tug hard on her heart as she shiver lightly. The strings on her heart pulled on her making her unaware of Zemerik's tail rubbing along her leg again. She turned around to see the deer head hanging in the hands of Yonas Vassal.

Mikay eyes slowly started to glow a bit as she hissed out at the woman, "How do you plain to hang the meat to drain it of it's blood? How do you plain to salt it to keep it from going bad on us?!" she growled out to the woman, "Did you even thank the deer and sprite from giving us this food?! Or did you just kill it to prove a stupid point?!" She growled even more as she seemed to have changed slightly. "I will not eat something you distracted for you foolish pride. I would more sited with barriers that around here!" she yelled not caring if anyone or thing hear her voice. As she saw the pieces of the dear behind the woman.

She moved and grabbed a limp of the dear and got it's blood on her hand and then looked at the woman and put her hand in the middle of her breast not careing at all. She turned away from the deer. She started to walk away from the other three. As she was trying to let her anger take it's course not wanting to show her true form.

nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by nocrose » May 24th, 2013, 11:43 am

Zemerik froze still as he turned hearing the woman that he didn't particularly like and then he saw what seemed to him like a horrific scene then caused him to go into what seemed to be a state of shock as his instinct to defend himself. He began invoking magic as the air around them became moist and then dry as a large amount of mana was rushing into the wild mages body ... then it became dark around them as the clouds billowed above and then lightning struck the mage causing what seemed to be an orb or pure white lightning floated out of his chest as he was flung onto a wall the ball of lightning replacing where he was standing. the summoned lightning moved quickly towards its initially intended target but halted. Just inches away. Frozen in place it's true form was revealed, a human esq figure whose entire form was composed of electricity. It's glow lit up the darkening area, the constantly moving light making shadows flicker. The creature observed its surroundings, turning left and right faster than could be seen by mortal eyes.