Land of Ero's : Quest - the Red root tribe

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Re: Land of Ero's : Quest - the Red root tribe (( under con

Post by aremihc » April 22nd, 2013, 4:13 pm

Zemerik's eyes wouldn't go unnoticed by the barmaid, who was used to such attention, it was one of the reasons why she had been hired after all. Her smile became more genuine as she then nodded to Mikay and turned to wander off into the crowd.

She returned mere moments later, sliding the ready cooked meat in front of Mikay along with a drinking horn upon a stand, and then poured a dark, thick, strawberry liqueur into a goblet before diluting it with a pitcher of the same. "Dash of cream?" she enquired, pulling out the chair next to Edward with her leg and joining the table, "I'm on my break, I hope you don't mind, just curious..."

In the heart of Zemerik's robe, a crystal would swell with heat conspiratorially...

nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by nocrose » April 23rd, 2013, 5:49 pm

Guild Tavern - Zemerik
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zemerik smiled at the waitress as he accepted the offer and then saw her sit with them at the table ... as everyone complained about the missing contractie as Zemerik had a feeling that he wasnt going to make it ... he then felt the heat from the crystal necklace and without a doubt knew that their ally would not be showing " well i have a feeling our friend will not make it ... either way i do fear we may have to leave very soon for i have already mapped out a way to their encampment and i estimate it will take at least 2 days to get their but the way their is going to take us through a forest that lies in on the bed of a ruined city ... it is known as the forest of mythics ... then we must traverse through the red root forest .. hopefully we wont run into any orks or they might grab me and edward up .... and the rest would be sent to their leader whom is duel gender .... " he clutched his chest hoping they didn't notice his discomfort as he winked at the barmaid .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance : unhooded with purple red and gold runed cloak

maxxxxxy
Lurker

Post by maxxxxxy » April 23rd, 2013, 6:58 pm

Mikays view on not bothering to wait was the one that the girl in white could agree with. Why wait for someone who couldn't be bothered? Between her three team members, the would be fairy would have to be the leading favorite. Though introductions had only just begun. The godsend prompt that they should get going said that introductions would have to wait. It was uncomfortable the way the waitress sat at the table, distraction. Yonas vessel stood immediately with the prompt that it was time to go, setting the pace for the rest of the group. In seconds she was a few steps away and not looking back. Leaving words at the table that would further her cause to leave.

"Two days gets closer to being three the longer we wait here."

Once outside she leaned against the building where the door could still be monitored. Taking in the fresh air, or as fresh of air as was available in a northern city, and taking a meant to think on what had been said. Two days wasn't a terribly long time to be stuck with people. And they would get to see some good sights. Returning to the forest of Mythics would be nice, she never saw anything of the forest but the smell always left her wanting more. The Red Root forest was another story however, not a place she was looking forward to. Tales floated around about that place that couldn't be good. Maybe a well worded suggestion that they avoid the place would be efficient. Then again...doubling the time would not be happily received, not even by herself.

Milkatron
Lurker

Post by Milkatron » April 23rd, 2013, 7:43 pm

Edward knew that now would be a bad time to tell the group that he'd never left the city. As the rest of the group started to leave, he stood up and put a hand on his crossbow. Seeing Zemerik clutch at his heart didn't help his confidence. Then again, having an offspring of a demon in your party usually doesn't inspire confidence.

"Careful. Wouldn't want you to get a heart attack in the middle of your mission" he said nonchalantly to the fiend. "I guess you could just magic away all your problems, but you'd probably be more likely to make it shrivel, or explode. That is, if fiends even have hearts." He chuckled at his own poor joke before finally leaving the tavern.

Once outside, Edward let out a deep breath and adjusted his strap once again, tightening it back up so it wouldn't move out of place during the long trip. He wasn't looking forward to leaving the city, but it was either become an adventurer or take the oaths, and he just wasn't sure he could deal with that.

"Well, no time like the present. Lead on."

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 23rd, 2013, 7:59 pm

She smiled lightly at the mead. She sigh lightly as the waitress took a seat next to her as she looked at the other. She shook her head and down her mead, "And wanting to know something could kill a pretty kitty like yourself." she said placing the glass down. She looked at the white woman head off.

As Edward got up and head out as well. "They have a point. Two day travel let started off Mr. Wild." she said lightly to the demon. She slowly head back to out of the place as she slowly taking her hood back on her head.

Her eyes didn't have to mess much with adjusting only unless she was looking the way to the sun. She shook her head lightly as she looked at the others. "Never good for Red Root woods. I am sure it smells like orcs and cum this time of year." she laugh lightly. Yes she was trying to make a sex joke not a good one though.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » April 24th, 2013, 4:05 pm

The cat looked a bit perturbed as her company so quickly up and left on their quest, but she would turn to flash a grin at Raven and perkily replied: "I should know, lost eight of my nine lives running around on such errands, settled for an early retirement close to home though," she gestured to the adventurer's guild drinking hall at large, "Pretty things usually come with poisonous sting miss, I'm sure I'll be just fine. You have fun with the orks, I'm sure they'll let you go once they're out of season." She jived playfully, taking the remainder of Raven's abandoned mead and knocking it back. She watched them go from the table, waggling her eyebrows at Zemerik before he joined them outside.

nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by nocrose » April 25th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Zemeric could only smile at the cat lady as she waggled her eyebrows at him as he said to her " you can go ahead and drink that i think we are heading of be well and i will see you when i get back " he said as he placed more than enough to pay for the meals and drinks as he flipped his hood back on and followed the others outside he spoke to them in a concerned voice " i have set up a carriage to take us to the woods edge ... i figured you all would like to get to the forest as quick as possible ... you all don't have any more business in this place do you .... if not he carriage is over their " he pointed to a well maintained carriage with a stage couch and everything as he smiled believing he did well for the group ... but he still seemed a bit unsettled as he continued to look over the females and even over edward a bit curios about him .

maxxxxxy
Lurker

Post by maxxxxxy » April 26th, 2013, 9:11 pm

The white haired girl was happy to hear the would be fairy express exactly what she was thinking. She smirked at the orcs and cum joke, but it wasn't quite funny enough to deserve a laugh. Not with people she hardly new at least. Edward was still an uncertainty. He had followed her lead and left, everyone had which was good, but he had yet to do much to influence one way or another. He sees full o himself at first but had since shown that he was actually quite uncertain. Necrose was the last one out, she wouldn't want him of all people in the group to be watching her back. But two people between him and her left good odds.

He gestured a the carriage and indicated it would be their ride. It was bolth a blessing and a curse. It saved them the walking, any lack of walking on a trip was always good. But crammed in the small cairrage with the near complete strangers would be agonizing. Forced to get to know them, probably on an intimate level. Small details and smells that only ones signifigant lover should need to find out about. Was it worth it? ....yeah...probably.

Taking her so far cue as the first to do things, the white haired girl approached the appointed ride without another word. Opening the door she moved back with it, making way for the everyone else to enter instead of her. An appearance of courtesy, but in reality bolth a selfish and cautious act. Wanting to get the last breath of fresh air and also letting everyone else he ambushed if there was one waiting inside. Once the last person was in she entered herself and pitched conversation before even sitting down.

"So, Red Root...I say we go a different way. Any opinions?"

It would be the most outgoing she had been so far, maybe even would be. But she definitely did not want to go to Red Root. Orcs and cum may have been a joke. But like all Jokes it was focused on truth. A harsh and dangerous truth.

Milkatron
Lurker

Post by Milkatron » April 27th, 2013, 9:57 am

That was a surprise. He smiled when he heard of a carriage. At least they wouldn't have to walk the whole way. Without a word, he began to walk down the road to the carriage.

"Well, if it shaves down our travel time, let's use it. Beats walking either way." He unhooked the strap on his crossbow and set it down on his lap, taking a seat in the carriage. He nodded to Yonas in appreciation for being courteous, amused at the role reversal on display.

Once everyone was in and ready, Yonas' suggestion was put on the table. He pondered it for a moment. It wasn't a bad idea, especially if the fairy's joke about orcs and cum held a grain of truth to it. "How much time do we lose if we go around the forest? I would rather get this done quickly, but I'd also rather not get caught by orcs." There were a number of implications to being caught during this time of season. They'd expect Edward to be something he wasn't, which would cause all sorts of problems.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » April 27th, 2013, 12:39 pm

Mikay turned on her heels and head toward the carriage. "Nice. Hopefully no one try to slow us down in this than." she thought out loud as she hope into the carriage, "Thank you." she said as she slide next to Zemeric leaving the only other place for the white haired woman was by Ed.

"Well it would be safer but I am not sure if it would add to the trip...As if we all agree that we want an in and out job." She turned to Zemeric, "You wouldn't have a map of these parts would you?" she asked lightly. As to make a good chose they would need a map of some kind. She was not sure how far anything was. She knew that if they didn't get going it be night fall before they knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player note: I have moved and it will be while before I can get net at my new place. So I will be on while I am babysitting. So my posting rate will be slow.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » April 29th, 2013, 12:55 pm

The cat waitress was left alone at the table full of mostly drunk drinks, of which she happily polished off without getting mostly... She scooped up the coin upon the table into her pockets and with only a glance around her surroundings, headed discreetly for the side door, humming happily with her knee jangling with each bounce against her clothes. She made sure to wait a few hours before rejoining her acquaintances out in the woods.

nocrose
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by nocrose » May 1st, 2013, 7:02 pm

Zemerik was shocked at how poliete Yonas was being as she opened the door to the carriage allowing him to enter first as he nodded to her in polite gesture taking his seat near the window as he saw Mikay slide up next to him he smiled to himself as edward and then Yonas entered sitting next to each other . Yonas question seemed to stir something in the group that Zemerik was confident he could answer as he nodded to Mikay and pulled out the map of the continent they lived on.

" sadly finding a way around the forest would be nearly impossible .... reason saying is the encampment that they live in is literally in the middle of the red root forest .... straying from the path that i have set will only add more days to our travel ... and trust me i understand everyone's worries about being captured and drugged only stopping long enough to be fed and watered by the orks until their breeding season is over .... but this is the fastest route ... plus I have a bit of an ace up my sleeve just for this sort of mission ... there is a small underground tunnel in the forest before we hit reed root forest ... it use to be a hidden escape route for the people of the city in case it ever fell ... I don't think it was ever used and is sealed by a stone door ... it opens to a password that I have cracked all we have to do is speak it and it should swing right open... I should have mentioned that earlier but I don't trust anyone in the adventure's guild except for the bar maids and a few friends I have worked with before.... so keep the passage a secret between us please"

By the time Zemerik had finished talking they were already nearing the exit of the city as they were to be brought to the actual forest line itself giving them a little more time to talk ... Zemeriks tail moved over and touched Mikays leg its intentions its own as Zemerik didn't seem to notice it attempting to stroke her leg .

maxxxxxy
Lurker

Post by maxxxxxy » May 3rd, 2013, 8:28 pm

The suggestion seemed favorable by the other two party members. Avoiding Red Root seemed within reach and the map would allow them to plot a new course. But the white haired girls face turned a bit red as Zemerik, the apparent party leader, explained that Red Root was where the quest was. She thought back to the listing and recalled that It had mentioned the 'Red Root Tribe', she had failed to put two and two together. She wanted to bring about the concern of weather or not it was nessecary to travel to the heart of Orc territory durning mating season. Perhaps this could all be done after. But instead held her tung, not wanting to start gaining a reputation of beig annoying, whiney, and overly concerned.

Luckily Mr. Party Leader had alot to say, which would hopefully distract the others from noticing her embarrassment. She instead ruffled her brow and focused on the map. The ruffle became more serious at Zemeriks mention of not trusting people in the adventures guild. All of them had met there for the first time...which meant he didn't really trust any of them. Did he? She absorbed everything he had to say when he was done and had more concerns. What was the password? Shouldn't they all know it just incase something happened? Why did the mission specify that they couldn't kill Orcs? Wouldn't that make things far easier for them? Even if they did kill them, who would know? And was Fairy Face reall going to let that tail molest her? Was Zemerik really going to pretend he had no idea?

She likely looked clearly concerned or maybe overwhelmed. But attempted to cover by leaning back in her seat to pull back and observe and waiting, hoping, that someone else shared her questions and concerns. Asking things so that she didn't have to, allowing her to avoid becoming the group worry wort. She was careful to avoid making contact with her bench companion. He had his side of the bench and she had hers. But in her overwhelmed rush she forgot to account for her horns and one of them scraped a small, but noticeable, scratch into the ceiling. Another thing to worry about. Hopefully no one would mind. Hopefully no one thought she looked like a klutz. Hopefully it didn't draw attention to her at all and everyone would be to focused on he map and the plan and all the concerns she didn't voice JST would be certainly filling up their own heads.

Milkatron
Lurker

Post by Milkatron » May 4th, 2013, 9:57 am

I don't like this. This fiend is hiding something, besides the obvious. Not to mention her. He glanced over at Yonas, who clearly wasn't pleased at something. She focused heavily on that map. Edward's eyes then moved towards Zemerik's tail. Is she just gonna let that tail grope her? If it comes anywhere near me I'll snap it off.

"So don't leave us in suspense wild thing, what's in the cave? I'd hate to try and avoid a few orcs only to be mauled by a cave bear. Not to mention this door. Are we sure it's still sealed? And how does this password work? Just speak it in front of the door and it moves. Give us the word in case any of us get split up." He didn't anticipate the party splitting. He just wanted the word. Wild thing already worried about trust within the adventurer's guild. It wasn't a weird thing, to have trust issues, but this mission was too important to have those kinds of issues now.

Edward then looked out the window. As the city looked smaller and smaller behind them, he began to wonder. Would he go home soon? And if he did, would he return unscathed? He had to, his guild, both of them, counted on it, and so did he.

RavenVess
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by RavenVess » May 4th, 2013, 10:26 pm

Mikay shiver lightly listening to everyone speak slightly. As she looked down at the tail that ran up her legs. She looked at him, "Remove it.." she said lightly. If they was alone she may would had let him do more things to her. She looked out the window as the small area she couldn't do much to stop him fully. She looked back at the map, "So, this cave just opens.." as it seemed kind of odd that he would want to take a cave. "And this cave will open back up where we need it to..." she asked lightly herself as her eyes was down his tail.