Excursion into the Unknown

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 3rd, 2012, 11:44 pm

OOC Thread: LINK
The universe may have aliens lurking on any given planet, but not one race is more stubborn or parasitic then humans, though as with any species there are humans that are inherently good natured and kind, there are those that seek nothing more then to sate their own greed. The universe may be at relative peace but still there are those that would cause turmoil, then there are those that seek to stir things up simply to see how much chaos they can cause...

On the planet Augmi...

Symbio Odroxi, his life as an alien was quite plain for his kind, though his kind did not seem to welcome outsiders very much they did not take offence to their presence either. It was for this reason the scientists continually came to study them, poke and prod at them if they could. One such scientist seemed to have taken a liking to Symbio Odroxi, she followed him any chance she had and wrote in her little holopad, one of his kind confronted the scientist about her constant stalking of him and she simply nodded and jotted something down on her little holopad before smiling and practically waving them off as she continued to follow him, she wasn't discreet or sneaky, she simply walked a ways behind him when he walked, listened when he talked and seemed interested in gathering data on everything and anything he did, touched, smelled or even stared at funny. Responses to the scientist herself seemed only to bemuse the woman as she jotted down something about whoever confronted her and continued about her stalking. She seemed especially interested in gathering data about Odroxi's biological traits and functions, which may have made things awkward for Odroxi, assuming of course Symbio's had anything like the modesty of humans.

In a spaceport on Igonem...

Kosal the Kroot mercenary found himself on a strange planet, the creatures here varied from human to the strangest small creatures that stood no more then a foot or two from the ground, still this planet was rumored to be the best place for any mercenary to find a good employer. Of course these rumors were coupled with terrible talk of useless employers that would get their mercs and bounty hunters nowhere fast. Obviously Kosal would need one of the earlier, as the latter was not a good option for anyone. Leaving the space port with his weapons all being glanced at by a passerby or two, he would see hundreds of options immediately after leaving, there were bars, clubs, stores of all kinds. If Kosal wanted to find an employer in this mess of a planet he'd need to gather information on where to find the best of the best, and how to get into their good graces, as with any do job and get paid system it wasn't likely a high end employer was going to just fall into his lap. Kosal would see several pathways and bridges leading to nearby bars and cafes, there were at least 2 bars, one looking lowdown and positively sleazy while the other looked popular, upbeat and crowded. The cafes were all moderately crowded considering it was evening on this part of the planet, still the crowds looked more respectable then the sleaze bar and less crowded then the popular one, one of the cafes seemed to be filled with upper class business types, he had some options, even if none of these places held employers his choice likely deemed which kind of employer he would eventually be led to.

Elsewhere on Igonem...

Rei Elian the Avoen Engineer found herself being stared at by several scientists who seemed a bit put off by her knowledge of their technology and their own thoughts on her desire to create weapons after hearing the story of how her family had died. "You must be insane girl, if you think anyone will work with you to create weapons after your little screw up killed your own brother... you're on your own that much is for sure." the eldest and obviously most respected of the men said and the others nodded and followed the man as he walked out of the lab her the Se'Zen embassy had managed to get her on Igonem. Her kind was quite respected as intelligent and helpful on Igonem but rumors spread fast here. However as the men left a woman entered the lab and looked at the men with slight disgust as they walked out the automatic sliding door, it shut itself behind them and she let out a grunt of displeasure before turning her attention back to the lab and her eyes caught Rei quickly. "Well hello there, Rei Elian... yes that's who they said you were, my name is Erna Pearson and I'm your supervisor here at Ayers Systems... however that's just my official title and to be honest I'm just astonished they put me in next to an Avoen... don't mind those men, they think they know everything about everyone... I doubt you feel any need to make weapons." she said and smiled. "Please don't treat me too formally, I mean I do make most of the calls about your office space and such so if you need anything let me know..." she said and looked around. "Heh, the embassy is making us pay you, so really you get paid even if you don't do your job... so I can only hope you do." she said blushing slightly at her utter lack of power over Rei.

On the planet K'Mycia...

Abijah and one of her many friends were out hunting, though her friend usually was much better then she, and proved it by making the first strike against the creature the Mao-a called a Gibberarc, it was much like an Earth deer though it had six legs, a long lizard like spiked tail and three heads with shorter snouts, all facing different directions, there were not always easy prey and usually required two to hunt. Serruss, Abijah's oldest friend whom she'd known since nearly birth jumped on the Gibberarc's back and the creature let out a screech of shock, starting to run in a panic, run straight towards Abijah's location just as Serruss had said it would. Serruss had always been the one with the genius plans on how to hunt and catch the most food, thanks to them always pairing up and Abijah being the less hot-headed of the two her tribe practically loved them both. As Serruss and the Giberarch approached Serruss let out a loud growling hiss that was Abijah's signal to strike the creature's legs now that it had tuckered itself out trying to buck Serruss off on its way over. Abijah's animal instincts took over and she hit her target bringing the creature down on to its side as it let out strange noises of pain and discomfort Serruss bowed her head in respect to the creature before driving her fist into the back of its neck, breaking the bone and ending its life with a sigh. "Another good hunt Abijah... you may not be the strongest but you follow direction just as good as always." she said and smiled. "I don't enjoy killing these creatures any more then you but we must sustain ourselves and our tribe... so give me a hand here and we'll get this Gibberarc back to camp, I'm sure the elders will be pleased with our catch... and Abijah... don't talk to any humans that ask you about the it... if you keep treating them so nice their gonna think you like them more then you really do..." she growled clearly not a fan of the human scientists, mercenaries and bounty hunters running about.

In the Igonem underworld...

Poor little Bloom found herself in a place few scientists or intelligent females like herself ever wished to be, a slave auction. The men here didn't care if she had an IQ higher then the most ingenious human, or lower then a stump; they only cared if she was female and if she'd fetch a pretty price with the crowd. They certainly showed it too, staring and chatting openly about her unique body, her strange features and her intoxicating plant scents. Still they were reluctant to send her out onto the floor until someone they kept calling the boss showed up. Since Bloom couldn't see beyond her feel for things on solid ground she only knew "the boss" was a quite heavy man, whether it was fat or muscle was unknown but his breath was hot and heavy over her body as he "inspected" the four foot two Mandragora. "Damn she's definitely different then any other gal... well shit I think I have a crowd that'd love to get their hands on this little gem... you boys hold her here for a minute... I'll go inform my contacts of our lovely little surprise auction." he chuckled and walked out of the room as the others laughed, they made sure that Bloom's feet were bound, her spikes completely covered she couldn't run and couldn't fire any spikes, she wasn't physically very strong and there was no way she would be able to beat any of the rather large men to a pulp. A few minutes passed but it felt like an eternity as the men made crude comments about her, one of them wondering if she had a similar reproductive system to humans, though his words were much less kind she would know exactly what he wanted with her. The man they called the boss came back and grabbed Bloom by the arm, yanking her to her bound feet he very nearly dragged her out onto a raised platform, she could feel the support beams beneath it connected tot eh ground in front of a bunch of people standing there. "This pretty little thing is a new addition to our collection... due to her rarity we will start the bidding at say... ten thousand..." he called and there was a brief murmur in the crowd as the man grumbled, clearly annoyed he might have to lower his price when there was a sudden call form the crowd. "Ten thousand is a meagre price to pay!" the man still roughly holding her arm chuckled. "Ten thousand from that kind man in the back, are there any other bids?" he called and after a second another voice called out, "Twenty thousand!" a few minutes later the price had reached nearly five hundred thousand for her and the bidding had slowed considerably, it was obvious the clientele bidding for her were no low life’s, at least not when it came to money. The final bid came from a rather distinguished sounding man, "Four hundred and eighty thousand!" he said and the man who's grip had only increased with the prospect of having this much money being exchanged looked around the room waiting for any more bids. "Four hundred eighty, going once... twice... SOLD to that fine gentleman there." he said and the man walked up to the stage wearing the biggest grin that Bloom wouldn't see due to her blindness. There was an exchange of strange little pieces of something that Bloom had likely never seen but it seemed to be their currency. Then the man pulled her forward. "Will you be needing help getting your new slave into your transport or..." the man shook his head quite plainly, "I have men to do such things already." he said and snapped his fingers, two large brutes stepped up and lifted Bloom by her arms and brought her outside, she was roughly pushed into a small doorway and forced to sit down opposite the man who had just purchased her. The door shut and the vehicle they were in started moving though Bloom could not feel anything besides the vehicle, they were obviously in the air. The man leaned forward, "So tell me young woman... do you have a name..." he asked the cane he had left in his car, perhaps to hide the fact he needed a cane, came forward and gently rubbed up her leg before prodding her groin, clearly this man knew nothing of her anatomy either and was curious if Bloom would be a good sex slave or not. The two brutes did not let her arms free for a minute and the bindings on her feet prevented any counterattacks, other then striking him with the bindings themselves which weren't particularly light, thought that may be more a problem for Bloom then a threat of injury to the man.
Last edited by Renmaru on March 4th, 2012, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Excursion into the Unknown

Post by Necros » March 4th, 2012, 8:05 am

Abijah

Strength: 6
Skill: 4
Body: 8

Health: 10
Stamina: 10
M. Damage: 3
R. Damage: 2

Abijah was still just as cheerful as she skipped back to Serruss and the downed Gibberarc, though she did wince when her friend broke the creature's neck in one swift punch. The strength of Serruss was scary sometimes but Abijah was glad that she was friends with the catgirl. "That was fun Serruss! I always enjoy hunting with you." She says with a purr as she helps Serruss lift the dead animal. "But why can't I talk with the humans? They are just curious about us. Nya...besides didn't we welcome them to our planet? Why shouldn't we answer questions about how we live?" Abijah asks, she never really got the idea that some humans may want more than just answers, which is why Mao-a in other villages were disappearing. Abijah's village had been lucky so far to have scientists that were just generally curious about their way of life and not interested in hiring bounty hunters to obtain 'samples'.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » March 4th, 2012, 10:26 am

Rei sighed, shaking her head at the men as they left. She had wanted to attack the one that had said it was her own fault her brother had died. They had both known the risks, and he had been the one to volunteer. Rei looked over as the women entered and explained herself. "No, I dont like to make weapons, I just know how to." The Avoen replied, looking at the large scar on her right arm which was her only wound from the accident that cost her brother his life. She sighed, pulling her sleeve down. Thinking about the accident caused her thrid eye to get irrated, while she never looked through it, and half the time it was hidden under her clothes, as it is now, she could still feel it.

"Well I plan on working, I may not be a scientist anymore...but I can still work fine." She replied.

samuel turgsen
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by samuel turgsen » March 4th, 2012, 12:31 pm

Odroxi himself was another considerably unremarkable specimen of his species, still looking strange as what looked like a silvery snake-sash of sorts continued to rotate around his chest area.The face contained a silver plate over one eye and a small selection of identifying lights.Even the swirling sash contained the same faint glow of the lights, the earthen teen sort of clothing looking odd otherwise.

'You know the majority of our information..Databanks are a limitless resource here..' The lights on the silver areas were a gentle blue, matching the males eyes. 'So what particular info has you aching, In all honesty? I was consulting with M about going off-planet..Did you come in a research vessel?'
The worst things in life come from other people.

Thats why you should enjoy it when the best things happen with them.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » March 4th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Bloom

Strength: 1
Skill: 9

Health: 9
Stamina 12
M. Damage: 1
R. Damage: 4

Bloom was nearly trembling constantly from fear, having been taken from her home to a new strange place, where all of the people and objects were unknown to her. She heard the 'boss' say a few words about her before leaving for the moment. Bloom tried to struggle her feet free, but to no anvil since she wasn't as strong as the other mandragoras. She made a soft squeak as she heard the men make crude comments about her, making her more nervous as one wondered if she had the same reproductive system like humans.
She soon felt the presence of 'Boss' as he walks in and grabbed Bloom by her arm. She was forced onto her feet as she was nearly dragged by 'Boss', she was nearly struggling to keep up with 'Boss' as she nearly tripped because of him a few times. Soon she 'saw' the large amount of people she was in-front of, making her squeak out in fear. She heard numbers from 'Boss' then a couple more rising, as Bloom then realizes that she's being sold off to someone for the highest bid. She stood there, trembling, for a few minutes as the auction finally ended. She felt the winner come up, exchange from strange currency with 'Boss' and had two strong men grab her arms and brought her away.
Bloom squeaked in stress as she was roughly pushed into a small doorway, and forced to sit down. She heard the 'door' close, as the area she is in starting to move. She soon cannot feel the earth under her, making her freak out slightly by nearly crying. She managed to somewhat calm herself down as the winner asked her a few questions, while he rubbed her leg and prodded her groin with his cane. When her groin was prodded, where her big leaf barely covered, she made her legs close together as a pink blush appeared on her blue face.

"B-Bloom..." She managed to speak out in the common tongue, knowing that she can't do anything to escape, least for now.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » March 11th, 2012, 10:06 am

Kosal walked awkwardly above the crowd, his tall form slouched slightly as his body defaulted to its Kroot-like physiology. He held the grip of his long, bladed rifle so that it rested upon his shoulder and the blades of his his two machete-sized ‘knives’ scraped against the short quill-like barbs protruding from his thighs. He wore a crude belted tunic, a high class garb for a savage such as himself, as was the line of skulls that clattered from his belt. His locked, gaunt expression cast its darted its gaze around the bustling entrance to the space port like a scavenging bird, and his crest of quills flexed as he listened to the local lingo, gauging which species were in the majority on this planet...

He straightened up, squared his shoulders, shifted his feet open slightly and boxed out his elbows just as subtly. He cleared his throat, a closed hand rising to it in a twist of politeness to no-one in-particular, and the motion of his head slowed from the fleeting glances it was made for. He blinked his membranes unnecessarily, to signify the end of a small realisation, and his breathing slowed from the tight, hyperventilation of a Kroot always ready to chase down his prey...

“Mostly human...” he spoke in a flawless male human voice, so flawless it could almost be considered as handsome.

He walked forth into the elevated streets of the city, leaving behind the hunched lurch of his species and adapting to the new environment in a heartbeat. Of course he understood of the fanciful ways that humans paraded their culture onto other species, and what other choice was there but to embrace it? They were a spoilt race, and very hypocritical in their perception of civilisation and the division between man and beast. Sentience, in Kosal’s eyes, was a pretentious way of describing your dominance over your homeworld’s species through intelligence, and in his eyes, humans were the most guilty species of this ideology for inventing the word in the first place. Still, as they said, ‘when in rome’, wherever the hell that was, and humans at least knew how to ‘live a little’, even though they were living in abundance already.

The high profile contacts could wait; he needed a hideout where his outlandish habits could go unchallenged, and where better than to hide dark practices in amongst others. He wandered towards the lower district and approached the sleazy bar with a distinct lack of caution. Who would challenge an eight foot tall predator carrying a bladed rifle bigger than a man?

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 12th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Abijah- K'Mycia...

Serruss looked at Abijah with a smile; Abijah had always been cute and innocent, no matter how hard Serruss tried to get her to grow up. When Abijah commented on the humans Serruss picked up her pace a bit and grumbled, "The men in the white coats are okay, they just want to know everything they can about our people... hell there are human men that come wearing nothing but loincloths and want to be part of our tribe... their a bit odd but I don't deny them their right to try and live as they wish." she sighed and then growled, "Not like them... the men in their big metal suits with their nets and weapons, if you see men like that, don't talk, get away from them. They are not nice, they are closer to these animals then we are, they think of only themselves and what will keep them alive, not how their actions affect those around them." she smirked then her expression changed to one of disgust as two men in battle armor approached and she shifted the Gibberarch on her shoulders picking up her pace to try and get by them without having to stop and speak with them. They cut her off however and she stopped glaring at them, "What do you want... we aren't bothering you so move." she growled and the larger of the two men laughed as the slender one chuckled, "Relax girl, we just wanted to say hello, after all we're just guests on this planet and all." Serruss hissed, "Exactly, so stop stealing away our kind on your ships, is that how you treat your hosts?!" she said and the slender man frowned, "Dunno where you heard that girl but it just ain't true." he said and the large man nodded. "You're full of it, you think the tribes don't talk, you think you can just rob us of our people and we'll ignore it?" she said and then grinned as the large man seemed to be making a move for Abijah. She lunged forward without hesitation, pulling Abijah forward with the Gibberarch and slammed her heel into the smaller man's groin before turning fast, the large beast on their shoulders smacked him in the head and he fell as Serruss brought her knee into the large one's groin and dropped him in one shot, her knee was red and as they walked away Abijah would notice her friend limping a bit but Serruss didn't even seem to care, she had always been one to put up a tough front.

Serruss slowed down a bit as they neared their tribe's camp, much larger then it had been when Abijah was born the tribe moved about from time to time, hunting what they needed, not drying up all of the resources before moving on. It was a courtesy to other Mao-a, rather then using all the resources in an area they left some, so if another encampment happens upon their old camp they can still rest for at least a short while before moving. Serruss and Abijah would bring the Gibberarch to the middle of their camp before dropping it and the elders smiled at them. "Another successful hunt I see, good, thank you girls, impressive as always." he said and his wife smiled at him. "You two go get some rest while us elders get lunch started." the elder's wife purred gently and smiled at Abijah. "You two deserve a good rest after all the hunting you've done the past few days." she added and then practically shooed them off. Serruss didn't argue and smiled wrapping an arm around Abijah, "So Abijah... shall we head back and have some rest... or maybe have some fun instead?" she said and giggled giving Abijah's hip a bump with her own hip and nearly falling over as her knee throbbed from the earlier encounter with the not so protective suit of the large bounty hunter that had tried to capture them. "Mm... I'm okay." she said and tried to get up and keep walking but she wasn't going to be walking back to their tent on her own anyways.

Rei Elian- Igonem...

Erna nodded slowly in understanding of Rei's situation, "R-right well, um... as I said we really only brought you in as a freelancer so really any project you want to work on, anything you need help with, any aid you require is at your disposal. But um... look I just would appreciate if you could tell me what you plan to make... otherwise my boss might fire me cause he said that if I didn't give him a progress report... he would and well-" The door suddenly opened again and Erna suddenly stood very straight and turned looking a bit worried and a calm looking man with silver spiked hair and skin that looked stone cold and slate grey. His eyes were completely white and he wore a black business suit making his hair and eyes stand out. The man smiled and his teeth were clearly razor sharp as they looked more like teeth of a beast then a man. "Well hello there, Erna is this..." the man spoke and she bowed, "Yes sir, this is Rei Elian, the Avoen you requested be brought here." she said and the man smiled extending a grey hand to her. "Greetings Rei Elian, quite simply my name is Renmaru, and I am the owner of Ayers Systems... or am as of about a week ago... you see I've been making a bit of a... splash in the business world... a few... hostile takeovers... Frank Ayers owned this company, but he... found reasons to give it up shall we say." Renmaru chuckled and stretched his neck by bending his head to one side. "So Miss Elian... tell me, how far do your skills as an engineer take you? Is it machines and weapons you work well with... or could you do me a more... biological favor?" he said and Erna looked a bit worried.

"S-sir... you... you said that was to be a weapon." Renmaru glared at her and she shrunk back but then he smiled, "You are half right Miss Pearson, and I will tell Miss Elian the half you fail to mention, I want this chemical separated into its two base components, one would be a disease ridden ooze, the other a herbal salve capable of curing many diseases for different races... if Miss Elian is willing I will give her this compound and ask her to find a chemical or machine or both that will separate it, even if she doesn't find a way to get the more volatile part out in one piece if I can get the latter half to cure people... it will make me very rich... and I assure you Rei, the more money I make... the more you make." he chuckled and spun a rather large vial of some green substance between his fingers, "I'll just leave it here... in case you gain interest, and leave you two to work alone." he smirked and was off leaving Rei and Erna alone. Erna sighed, "That... is our new boss, and he can be scary... at times..."

Symbio Odroxi- Augmi...

The woman blushed as Odroxi asked her about what information she wanted. "Well you see..." she started but when Odroxi mentioned he had been talking to someone about space travel she perked up and blinked, "M? Who... Never mind, yes I came on a research ship... from Igonem... but in all honesty I can't help you... unless... unless you can submit yourself for some testing... nothing major just some data that we need to run tests for." she said and smiled. "You are the only race we have ever discovered that lives their entire life part biological creature and part machine... I mean... humans are able to implant cybernetic parts that function for them, but... you are made this way... I just find your kind... so... fascinating." she sighs and smiled at Odroxi in the hopes he would agree to come with her in exchange for a few tests.

Bloom- Igonem...

The man clapped his hands together sounding like a pleased sound, only confirmed by his light laughter. "Oh my dear that is such a pretty name, for such a beautiful creature." he said and snapped his fingers. At once the two brutes rather gently lifted Bloom over to where the man sat and placed her next to him. "I apologize for them, they only do what they are paid to and can't seem to comprehend how fragile lovely creatures like you should be treated with more care." he said and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "I also apologize for prodding you in such a way... perhaps you'd prefer to give me some information instead?" the man felt as though he was quite dried up and old, though Bloom couldn't see him his gentle hand told her he was also not that strong, but he did have two brutes sitting in the vehicle with them as well. "I simply seek out rare and lovely creatures... I've freed all my other past slaves... but I'm nearing the end of my life... and I don't wish to extend it... so I went looking for something unique... and there you were." he sighed, "Now Miss Bloom, please could you be so kind as to tell me a little about yourself? How long have you lived? Do you originate form this planet? Do you grow from a seed like a plant or in the womb like a human?" He chuckled, "Oh and one final question and I apologize if this is a bit forward, can your kind mate with humans... and can our bodily fluids impregnate your kind?" he asked and sat back with his cane in hand, he didn't crowd Bloom while asking these questions, probably giving her space so she didn't feel massively uncomfortable with such awkward questions. The vehicle was still moving through the air, the man seemed to have come a long ways to buy a slave, but then buying a slave nearby one's home seemed a rather stupid thing to do in case the law caught you in the act.

Kosal- Igonem...

The simple answer to Kosal's self-inquiry stepped up as he went to enter the bar, an eight and a half foot tall cat-like beastman holding what appeared to be a steel pipe in one hand as his other arm came up to block the door. "No weapons inside." he said simply and stared Kosal in the eye, it was clear that he wouldn't back down, but before Kosal could attack or back down there was a laugh and the large beastman looked over to see another of his kind standing under his arm. "Hey now... let's not be rude... we should welcome a Kroot, after all they are mercs by nature... can't blame him for wanting to come in with his weapons... who knows someone could be after him... look Kroot dunno who you are, but go speak to my bro, he'll hook ya up with whatever ya need... storage space, body dump locations, drugs, slaves... whatever you need he's got the connections to get it all... though I dunno how much I'd trust his drug contacts... oh... you didn't hear that from me man... now let him through moron." the rat said and practically shoved the large beastman aside for Kosal with a smile to the large Kroot as he was allowed inside.

Kosal would find the interior of the bar fairly busy, there were patrons in most of the seats, a few empty ones here and there, a few people wandering about, most looked about his type, scruffy, not what one would call rich, but there were only a few that really stood out as being non-threatening, though looks could be deceiving the obvious sore thumbs of this group so to speak were the dancers, mostly comprised of Mao-a slaves with a few human women, whether they were paid or enslaved as well was not clear. The second person that stood out as "weak" was a lone woman in the corner drinking and looking thoughtful of something, though there seemed to be something in her eyes as Kosal glanced over the room his eyes couldn't help but linger on hers for a moment longer then anything else but he did complete his scan of the room and found the third weakling, the rat's brother, he wore a trench coat and seemed to be selling some sort of crumby knife to one of the patrons. Not but a minute after they completed their deal had the buyer suddenly been hurled into the wall right next to Kosal by some hard skinned looking brute of an alien that snorted and tossed the now broken knife at the knocked out alien who seemed to be out cold. The patrons of the bar were less human then outside, perhaps Kosal would enjoy this environment a bit more, due to the lack of the pretentious "dominant" species. The woman crying in the corner and the masculine bartender were about the only humans other then the odd dancer but no one seemed to be causing them any trouble. Now the question was, what was Kosal's top priority, easy women, a drunken lonely woman or his hideout, assuming the rat could provide such a thing, and that it wasn't the same quality as the "knife" that KO’d alien had been provided.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » March 13th, 2012, 3:35 am

"The only project I brought with me from my previous position was the one that my brother died on. I will be finishing that, when I am able and not working on somthing else." She replied to Erna, glancing over at a long cylinder shaped object leaning against one of the walls. She then looked over as Renmaru entered the room. She stood stonefaced, as she waited for him to finish speaking. She walked over to the vial and picked it up, staring at it.

"I'm here for not even a day, and already i'm being called on to make a weapon..." She said with a sigh, placing the vial back down.

samuel turgsen
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by samuel turgsen » March 13th, 2012, 5:45 am

Odroxi would tilt his head just barely, a green tint briefly flickering on his lights as his voice became considerably more professional and formal,the reply not quite sounding like the normal figure even as a simple smile occured, the swirling sash shape settling down into a shape like a belt around the males waist.

'While that would be most certainly an interesting avenue of research, Our species is not initially created with the cybernetic enhancements you observe.As i feel it is important for his growth..We will comply with your testing.Is there any particular data i can relate?'

For a symbio conversing with one another this change would be comparable to breathing, But the Igonem resident likely would not find herself understanding the demeanour shift, the figure alarmingly rigid as he replied this time.
The worst things in life come from other people.

Thats why you should enjoy it when the best things happen with them.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » March 25th, 2012, 8:03 am

Kosal returned the stare of the walking tiger-skin rug with his very own expressionless stare, if he had felt the need to scowl his lack of facial muscles would have made the act problematic. He had no quarrel with the beastman, he was a ‘backwards’ species in a ‘civilised’ world, like himself, and he was using the skills he knew to carve out a living for himself in this acrid smelling land devoid of great forests. But as much as he could empathise with such a beast, he wanted his ancestor’s rifle, and he would as soon as take an arm as part with it. He was in the process of welling up a very venomous hiss to the cat before he took his business elsewhere, when the rat hastily repaired relations and welcomed Kosal to business with open arms. Kosal would say nothing as he walked past in his own time, content that his air of professionalism had been maintained.

Kosal was no stranger to this side of human culture as well, but at least in this small cooking pot of varying species there were bound to be others in the crowd acting as he was for the purposes of cross-cultural communication. He was at ease, despite the most likely unwilling domestication of the creatures on stage, whose display he averted his gaze from lest he felt more ‘human’ than his discipline demanded. Such chastity was not hard to achieve; the joint smelt of fear, lust, sweat, stale refreshments, expulsions and many other unpleasant things to rival his defensive scents.

He lifted the unconscious alien from the floor, not really paying any attention to the specifics of its appearance other than checking its airways as he moved it out of sight beneath a nearby table to recover without being taken advantage of. When he re-emerged he would advance on the rat, his rifle held upright with one hand where he could ensure that the fearsome blades would do no harm, and give him the silhouette of a grim-reaper as he moved through he crowd. When he arrived at the rat’s side, he looked across the crowd to the woman who had looked in his direction, cocking his head with a gaze of interest.

Looking down to the rat at his side; “Good day to you sir,” he spoke in his godly human voice, “I have need of your expertise in finding a small hole to lay low in. Beggars can’t be choosers; furnishings can be non-existent and decor can be crumbling to dust so long as it provides shelter, secrecy, and does not flood with any toxic substances while I sleep, or is frequented by locals or enforcers; of the law or otherwise. In exchange I will offer my service in a skirmish of your choosing, but I do not conduct hits, abduct persons or items of interest, I fight personal wars, indiscriminately, and pick my fights wisely on the behalf of my clients. A small ask for a great investment, so I suggest you pick both options with the cunning your kind are renown for.” Kosal then shifted away from the wall, and thumped his rifle upon the floorboards. “And I’m afraid, that I’ll have to leave you to your decision for the moment, come and sit with us on that table over there,” Kosal motioned discreetly, “-once you have an offer for me.”

The rat, a born and bred survivor for the urban condition; poison, flood, dismemberment, infection, traps, disease, radiation, mutation, genocide (extermination) and an apocalypse; bring down a civilisation and they would rise from the ashes alongside the insects and bacteria. Genes to be admired in a Kroot sense, but it was a shame that the meat caused malnutrition and was essentially toxic. It was also a shame that this rat would ultimately fashion something into the deal to stab Kosal in the back with, so he would have to watch it very closely. But right now there was an itch of curiosity which needed scratching, and it had something to do with this human woman crying.

He was careful to recline on the opposite side of the table to the woman, so not to startle her, which was easy to do as an eight-foot lizard-bird-alien. “Excuse me miss,” Kosal started apologetically, resting his forearms across the table and into her field of view, lowering and turning his head sympathetically, “-it seems you have forgotten that alcohol to humans is medically classed as a depressant.” He reached forward a little and pulled away the glass with two of his four digits. “And you, have clearly had quite enough. Now, what is the matter?”

‘And why do you feel safe exposing your vulnerability in a place like this?’, Kosal asked himself. She could well have been a dancer, she appeared alone, and she was in a nest of criminal minds. What made her immune, and did he have a reason to fear her too?

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » March 25th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Abijah

Strength: 6
Skill: 4

Health: 10
Stamina: 10
M. Damage: 3
R. Damage: 2

Abijah listened to what Serruss had to say about some of the humans, and at first it seemed like she understood what her friend was trying to tell her. However when the two men in battle armor approached them, Abijah merely smiled at them in a friendly manner and waved at the slender one. She was completely unaware of the large man making a move for her until Serruss suddenly pulled both her and the Gibberarch forward. "Nya?!" Abijah cried out in surprise as the smaller man is taken down by Serruss and the larger man goes down just as fast. Abijah looked concerned after when Serruss was limping, but her friend didn't say anything. When the two were leaving, Abijah looks back at the men and giggles, waving to them. "Bye bye!"

When the two catgirls return and the elders praise their hunting, Abijah blushes. She wants to say that it was Serruss that really did all the work, but her friend would never let Abijah say that. She would always say that she couldn't have done it without her, but Abijah still thought that Serruss was a much better hunter than her. When Serruss brings up the idea of having a bit of fun and bumps Abijah with her hip, Abijah's blush deepens. It wouldn't be the first time that she and Serruss had been intimate, it was just that Abijah was very shy about it, while Serruss could be rather open. However when Serruss almost falls over because of her knee, Abijah catches her looking concerned. "No Serruss, you're not. You're hurt, come on, let me get a bandage on that at least." Abijah says, not taking no for an answer and helping Serruss back to their tent, sitting her down and propping up her leg. Abijah goes about the tent and gathers up some medicinal things to help for Serruss' knee, unaware that all her bending and twisting was giving her friend a rather great show, with the main attraction being Abijah's supple rump. She returns and starts to wrap Serruss' knee in a cold bandage soaked in herbs to help with the swelling. Though as she does, Serruss is given a good view down Abijah's top to the ample breasts beneath. "There we go! All done, how does that feel Serruss?" Abijah asks standing back up and smiling at her friend.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » March 25th, 2012, 10:01 pm

Bloom

Strength: 1
Skill: 9

Health: 9
Stamina 12
M. Damage: 1
R. Damage: 4

Bloom tensed up slightly as she heard some clapping sound come from the man, but relaxed slightly when she heard his light laughter. She heard the snap again as the two men lifted her up and placed her closer to the old man. She listened to the man's words, feeling his hand on her bare planty shoulder, she nervously looked over at the old man, as he apologized for prodding her and asked for information about her kind. She stayed silent as he continued to speak, explaining what he does, freeing his past slaves and his quest to find a unique slave, which was her. Her blank eyes blinked at the old man's direction as he began to ask her questions.

"Lived... I'm a sproutling Mandragora, 7 years old. Our origin, I'm not too sure, I-I heard that there's alot of subspecies of m-my kind, like how one subspecies is more fungus-related than us."

Bloom released a quivering sigh, keeping her arms and legs together in embarrassed of the following questions asked to her.

"A-ah... Both, b-but usually we're grown like plants in g-gardens..." Bloom's face flushed slightly purple from the final question, "M-mating... Is possible..." Bloom nearly whispered but said loud enough for the old man to hear, "Impregnate... P-possibly... Our bodies are s-similar in 'design' of c-certain aspects, l-like how t-the females go through... A monthly period..." Bloom started to mumble, pulling her large leaf against her body, unknowingly letting small bumps, where her nipples are, appear on the thin leaf.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 27th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Rei Elian- Igonem...

Erna came over and put a supportive hand on Rei's back, "Hey now, he didn't order you to make it, he requested it, there are lots of other companies that would hire you Miss Elian, and you certainly don't have to do as he asked, he simply would like to test your skill and that is the test." she said and smiled. "I'll help you any way I can, no matter which project you work on." she said and gently pushed the vial aside and moved over to the cylinder. "This is it yes? It looks... fairly basic... but... what is it?" she said turning to Rei she cocked her head to one side, the look of curiosity and confusion was a little bit silly on the young woman.

Symbio Odroxi- Augmi...

The woman blinked and scribbled something once more, "Um excuse me... you... your personality..." she said and wrote a few more things, "You suddenly started referring to yourself as we... and... him..." she blinked and shook her head. "Um... perhaps you could tell me a bit more about this sudden change of posture and personality... and the... we..." she scratched her head but looked fairly eager to learn more.

She would lead the way slowly towards the space port as they got a chance to talk more about Odroxi and his kind. "So many questions... form what I can gather it's like there's a more machine part and a more human part of your mind and they exist separately, but in one body." she said and looked over at Odroxi, "Is that correct, and if so, are both entities aware of each other... can they converse? Such a curious species..." she said jotting down her questions and any answers he may give her. This woman was clearly enjoying her time with him and mostly because she enjoyed learning things, she was clearly the type to enjoy reading and anything else that gave her more knowledge.

Kosal- Igonem...

The rat looked rather taken aback by how direct Kosal was but nodded slowly with each request and then looked over to the table, he looked like he was going to say something but instead nodded and walked off, he went into a back room as Kosal approached the woman, that itch would feel a bit odd as the instant he took her drink the woman chuckled. "I'm quite aware of alcohol's classifications, I'm also quite aware of how much I had, and that no man, human or otherwise can resist helping a woman in need." she said and sat back flipping a rather large hat with a feather sticking out of it onto her head as she propped a large pair of boots up on the table, earning a scowl from the bartender that she simply stuck her tongue out to. "Everyone call's me Vayne, it stuck, so that's what I go by." she says and with a bit of a reach grabs her drink back and chugs down the rest. "You my new friend are a Kroot, and are obviously in need of something if you went to my little rat acquaintance over there..." she smirked and at the mention of his meeting the rat showed up with a snicker, "Yup, he said he needs a hideout, not picky either, just something that won't cave in or flood, or kill him really. But he's not into theft, murder or kidnapping." he added and she looked thoughtful. "Sounds fine, makes that a perfect job for him then." she said and brought her boots down to lean forward. "Alright Kroot, listen up, I'm called Vayne around here but I'm the captain of ship, been... smuggling things here and there, I bring people their things, they pay me, I don't ask questions... but on my way to deliver my latest shipment I was... intercepted... My good were taken and I was lucky to get out alive. You get me my shipment back and I'll give you a damned palace compared to the shit holes you were looking for."

The rat looked over, "For one shipment Vayne?" Vayne glared at him, "You questioning my judgement... this isn't exactly gonna be a cake walk... you know who stole that damned shipment and he ain't gonna give it up easy..." she said and looked back to Kosal, "It's not theft, you are simply getting back something that was mine, or rather my customer's and this man took without asking... I mean if anything you are upholding the law, I... may be a smuggler but I don't do murder or kidnapping, the things I ship might be stolen, but not by me, if you can't handle the job then get out, I need this job done soon." she said and the rat nodded as though that was his signal to go get something. When he left Vayne leaned forward and grinned, "You do a good job I might throw in a little bit of... fun with me... I know what your species is like, did business with one before... you're efficient, fast, reliable... and a damn fine lay." she smirked and sat back. "Course that's only if you manage to get the job done."

Abijah- K'Mycia...

Serruss sighed, "I am fine Abijah I ju- nn-" she stopped herself and sighed, she knew Abijah would insist on patching her up and didn't fight back as she was sat down and her leg propped up, she smiled as Abijah started gathering the things she needed. Abijah was almost too naive for her own good sometimes, showing off her amazing body as she got the bandages and herbs. Serruss winces slightly as it is wrapped around her knee and then sighs in relief as it starts to work and she smiles as Abijah stands up she gently reaches out and grabs Abijah's wrist pulling her down and looking her straight in the eye. "You always do that when you patch me up Abijah... you always show off your body so much..." she said and pulled Abijah even closer, so close their noses touched slightly. "Someday some huge hulking hunter will wander into our village and sweep you off your feet, he'll mate you so many times you'll birth an entire tribe on your own." she giggled knowing she'd embarrass her friend but before Abijah could protest to her lewd comments she pulled Abijah into a gentle kiss. "But until that day I'm glad you let me help teach you about this sort of thing." she purred and gently pushed Abijah down onto her back and kissed the pink haired catgirl's lips, then moved to her neck and slowly she kissed down her body until she reached her friend's waist where she giggled and looked up at Abijah, "It's been a while... how long can you last this time?" she said and winked before pulling Abijah's clothes away before she even knew what happened and pulled her friend’s pussy into her own face and gave it a long, slow lick. "Still as tasty as always Abijah." she purred and licked Abijah again and again, slowly increasing her pace until her tongue never stopped moving up and down, flicking gently over Abijah's clit. Serruss purred and her hands ran over Abijah's hips, she knew her friend was ticklish and she was going for her sides to tickle her a bit, she always found it fun to make Abijah laugh and moan uncontrollably.

Bloom- Igonem...

The man gently placed his hand back on Bloom's shoulder as she became shy, "Don't worry my dear, I don't intend to impregnate you, and even if I did I'll make certain when I leave this world you and that child would be well taken care of." he chuckled and wrapped his arm around her back to her other shoulder, hugging her a bit as he noted the bumps on her leaf he chuckled. "Bloom my dear, that leaf isn't very thick..." he said reaching down to gently prod one of her nipples before pulling his hand away. "Apologies Bloom but we're here... oh and I have the perfect place for you to stay too! You, carry her, GENTLY!" he said as the one man moved to grab Bloom's arm and then stopped and reconsidered his grab and instead lifted Bloom in both of his own arms, one supporting her upper body and the other under her legs, right were her knees would be assuming she even had them.

The old man led the way and the large man was careful not to drop Bloom or harm her as the man had instructed, it was much more pleasant then her first trip. The old man opened a door and the brute followed him in and set Bloom down inside, he put her down sitting on a piece of wood, but Bloom would feel something familiar behind her, soil, fresh soil. There were small plants growing out of it as well. "This Bloom is my garden, it gets all the sunlight the plants need, and has a built in sprinkler system which I can use to water it, as often as need be." he said and turned to her. "You may be my slave for now but I'm going to treat you right, you are quite young, though I don't know if your species lives very long..." he sighed and then smiled, "Me and my friend here will leave you to get accustomed to your new home, I am not a cruel man by any standard and I want you to be as comfortable as possible... but I still do wish to sample your body before I pass on... and I promise you Bloom, I will make that as pleasant for you as I can as well." he said and patted her on the shoulder. He moved tot he door and then ordered the large man to remove her shackles, he promptly did so, backing away quickly when he saw the spikes on bloom's "feet" and he was out the door as fast as his rather clumsy body could take him, the door clicked as it was locked behind them and Bloom was alone now in a room filled with strange plants, some were local species and others were different then anything Bloom would have felt or smelled, still the sunlight beaming in was strong and warm, better then the dark, musty backroom of the slave auction at the very least.

Alka The recently built spaceport on Planet Ashima...

Though the spaceport had been built very fast the humans did not leave their small city very often, only to study Alka's kind or the planet they lived on. Occasionally they left to speak with her kind more then study them, and now she had been discovered to be quite intelligent for her kind, most were beasts incapable of much more thought then fighting over mates, but some of them like herself had a lot more on their mind. "You sure it's a good idea to bring back an Ashiman... I mean we don't even know if they'll let us take her off the planet, I mean..." the middle aged rugged looking engineer that had hired her turned on his young pilot and crossed his arms. "She has more potential then you give her credit for... most of the inhabitants of this planet might just be looking for a fight, a mate, or food but she makes things... quite advanced things among her kind." he sighed and stretched. "Look even if I can't hire myself I'm sure someone will, but I'm hoping she can work under me, I'd like to see how far that potential takes her..." he said and looked over at the white and blue dragon girl. "Alka, that's what you said your name was yes?" the engineer asked and smiled, "Would you like to come work for me? I could teach you about the ships we use, the parts they have, anything I know about I could teach you." he said and the young captain sighed and shook his head, "Whatever, as long as I still get to fly my ship I don't care if a damned cockroach fixes the thing." he grumbled and the engineer laughed, "Don't mind him, he's young and stupid, wouldn't know a woman with a good head on her shoulders if she came up and slapped him in the face... heck I've seen a couple gals do it to him." he said and laughed heartily before returning to the topic at hand, "So what do you say... you wanna hang around our ship for a while, or you just want a ride back to Igonem, the engineers there can teach you too, I just thought... maybe you'd want to learn from someone you know a bit, rather then a stranger on that planet." he said with a final bright smile a the dragoness.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » March 27th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Rei smiled at the look of confusion that Erna had on her face, it was a look many people had when they saw the bizzare cylinder. "Its a weapon, the last one I will ever work on, the one that cost my brother his life. Its a cannon that fits onto your arm and fires highly charged levels of energy created by nuclear fusion, essentially, it shoots small suns." The birdgirl said, picking the large cylinder up and moving her hand along it slowly, knowing very well the women probably tought her insane for making somthing so destructive. "Right now it cant do much, but I plan on adding more to it..." The birdgirl said, she did not know why she wanted to work on this project, it had killed her brother.

Yet, the Avoan felt that she must finish it, that her brother would not be able to rest until its finished. She gazed at the vial and gave a shrug, picking it up and walking over to her desk, taking a sample to examine its composition to see if what Renmaru wanted was possible.

Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Orthas » March 27th, 2012, 5:39 pm

Alka seemed to be away from the conversation, but then she smiled back at him and nod, "yeah, of course i would like to learn from you...just looking at this ship's lights and instruments makes me very eager to dismantle it and study every part hehehe....", she grinned, "just joking hehe", she started to walk around the room staring at some buttons, monitors and lever, she seem to be amazed judging by the shine on her eyes, "interesting...", her tail swaged from side to side, she was growing excited at a fast pace, "can't wait....", she giggled lightly
Last edited by Orthas on March 28th, 2012, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiko, wherever you are...i will never forget you...rest in peace...my dear...