"Ends of the Earth"

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: "Ends of the Earth"

Post by Necros » August 21st, 2011, 4:45 pm

Aqua kept her arm around Undine as the ice demon spoke, keeping her a bit warm, even though her own body was beginning to harden up as it was mostly liquid. When the demon left, she gave a sigh of relief. "It's ok Undine she's gone. But why is it that every demon seems to be attracted to my lair?" She says shaking her head a bit. Her natural warmth was starting to return and helped to return Undine's body temperature to normal. "But enough about that Undine, your puddle will be born soon any ideas what her name will be?" Aqua asks pointing at her stomach, the nectar filled slime swirling about and Aqua's stomach was beginning to ripple.

Bianca still shivered even as the ice all melted away, her sensitivity to demons prolonging the cold feeling that was holding her. "G-good boy, Belias..." She says to the Spidarin as she clutches Zenobia's orb. "So..there's another demon in the Dead Forest. Maybe...maybe I'll give her a visit." Bianca says moving up against Belias' warm body and Aqua looks over at Bianca sternly. "Bianca no. I know what your thinking and we don't know what she can do." The slimewoman says and Bianca shakes her head. "I'm not going to kill her, I was going to release her. Maybe she could be a good friend if we are kind to her. I'll go and explain why she got the welcome she did." Bianca reasons, but Aqua still looked apprehensive.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » August 21st, 2011, 7:41 pm

Undine

Undine looks up to Aqua, listening to her speak, then ask her a question.

"B-bii... Um... Shile." Undine replied to Aqua, still covering her breasts in slight shame as she looks at Aqua's belly, watching the swirling motion.

Belias

He walks back over to Bianca's side, keeping Sonia on top of his warm body as it looks at Bianca and squeaks.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » August 21st, 2011, 7:43 pm

Sonia had stopped shivering but didnt speak, looking stunned still from the demons appearence.

Arona still sat inbetween the Nereids.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 22nd, 2011, 9:00 pm

Aqua was beginning to pant lightly as the ripples become more and more defined and the ball of slime rises from her stomach. "Shile is a beautiful name Undine. Oooh, here she comes." She says, a light blush on her face as Shile began to take shape and emerges from Aqua's body. She looks just like Undine with a whitish blue color. Like the other puddles, she is completely nude with rather large breasts. Shile opens her eyes and Undine would see that they matched her own exactly. "Mommy...." She says in an adorable voice and Aqua smiles. "There she is Undine, your daughter, oh she looks so cute." Aqua says with her blush still on her face.

Zita had remained silent for the most part as everything unfolded, but when Bianca said that she would visit that demon, Zita wrapped her arms around her lover. "Bianca, please don't go. We don't know what she's capable of, and I can't leave to help you out. Please Bianca, I don't want to lose you." The slimegirl says and Bianca sighs. "Zita, I'll be ok. Really I will be. I'm not going to submit to her, not since I have a place to come back to, and someone waiting for me..." Bianca says looking up at Zita and giving her love a kiss, making Zita's cheeks flush slightly.

The Nereids meanwhile had their arms draped over the smaller succubi. Xala seemed to have taken a liking to Arona, while Xanatos had her arms around Zuie. The two aquatic succubi were much older than both Arona and Zuie combined, and have seemed to take an almost big sister role with the two. Even though they occasionally brushed their hands along Arona's and Zuie's breasts lightly. "Mmm...hope you girls don't mind us...you two are so cute..."

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » August 23rd, 2011, 3:31 am

Arona blushed as Xala wraps her arms around her. "N-Nyaa..." She mewed cutely, she began to purr as her tail lightly rubbed against Xalas stomach. "I-I dont mind, M-miss Xala." She said, blushing slightly.

Sonia smiled at the new slime, she flew over and hugged her, unable to resist. "Such a cute celebi slime." She almost cried out with a small squeek.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » August 23rd, 2011, 4:49 pm

Undine

Undine's eyes widen as the ball of slime within Aqua rises from her stomach and soon starts to takes form. Undine looks into Shile's eyes after see looked over her entire body. Undine then blinks, her cheeks flushed now as Shile called her mommy.

"B-bii... She's... C-cute... Bii, h-hello there Shile." Undine said, smiling at Shile and tries to hug her, exposing her nipples.

Belias & Zuie

Belias looked confused as Sonia flew off of his body, and hugs the new puddle that Aqua birthed. He then just slumps to the ground, resting.

Zuie's eyes slightly widen as Xanatos hugged her, seeing her moist blue body up-close. She gasps softly as Xanatos' hands brush against her B+ cup breasts lightly.

"E-erm... I-I don't mind... H-hehe..." Zuie mumbled shyly.

The orb flashes brightly, soon seemingly pulsing and beating like a heart... Another flash of light...

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11492

A small blue-skinned girl appears in Bianca's arms, a collar with a lock on her neck, chains draping her small demon wings, a strange cross-shaped 'swimsuit' of some kind on her body and a small tail with a heart shape at the end.
She blinks slowly, her purple eyes tinkling with life. She soon looks up at Bianca's face, silent but Bianca can somehow feel that she's happy.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » August 23rd, 2011, 9:23 pm

Aqua smiles as Undine hugs Shile, and the slime Celebi giggles as her much larger breasts press against Undine's smaller ones. "Hi Mommy!" Shile says smiling brightly giggling madly as Sonia joins the hug. "She is very cute Undine. If you want when you leave here, you can take her with you if you like." Aqua offers and then looks over at Bianca, seeing that her own daughter has been born and smiling. "Quite a day it has been."

Bianca looks down at Zenobia and her face forms into a smile at the sight of her new daughter. "Hello Zenobia. I'm Bianca, your mommy. And this..." She says looking behind her to Zita. "Is Zita, mommy's very very special friend." Bianca says, smiling widely at Zenobia and then gently hugging her newborn daughter. "Hello there Zenobia." Zita says smiling at the small succubus.

Xala and Xanatos smile as both succubi say that they don't mind the attentions. "Glad you don't mind cause we're a little horny..." Xala says as she squeezes Arona's D-cup chest. Xana, however, goes further and one of her hands travels down Zuie's body to the smaller succubus' pussy, gently rubbing her outer lips.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » August 24th, 2011, 3:42 am

Arona murred as she felt her breasts be squeezed, a shy smile coming onto her face. "I'm a little horny too..." She said, blushing.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » August 25th, 2011, 3:55 am

Undine

She feels Shile's bigger breasts press against her own smaller breasts, making her blush brightly. She tries to kiss Shile's cheek before looking over to Aqua.

"I been thinking of joining this one Pixie Queen... I have another daughter there too." She spoke softly, almost shy to say what she was doing, "S-so... When I finally go to her... I can bring Shile with me? S-she'll get along with my other daughter very well, bii..."

Undine's blush deepens as her nipples brush against Shile's breasts, as she soon stops hugging Shile.

"I gotta g-get dressed honey," Undine said, and looked to Aqua, "Um... Where d-did you put my clothes?" Undine asks as she moves the crotch of her panties back in place.

Zenobia

Zenobia blinks slowly as Bianca introduces herself and Zita to the young succubus. As Bianca hugs her, she softly smiles.

"Mother... Zita... Hello..." She spoke in a quiet voice, her tail rubbing against Bianca's belly.

Zuie

Zuie's eyes widen slightly as one of Xana's hands travels down to her covered pussy, and she gasps out slightly when Xana rubs her outer lips. In a few moments, The crotch of Zuie's strange Leotard armour is moist now as Xana keeps rubbing her pussy.

"A-ah!" Zuie moaned out.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » August 28th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Tilis Grove

A large shaking seemed to shake the entire Area. Tili was roused from a peaceful sleep as she felt the shaking. "Whats going on now?" She said as she slowly walked out of her grove, and otu of the cellar door. She groaned slightly from the pain as she began to change back to normal. The pain was soon forgotten as she looked around the old town. "Well...I think I should tell Bianca and the others about this." The pixie queen said as she suddenly rushed back underground, the cellar door shutting and barricading itself with plants.

All around the old town, strange obilisks had popped up out of the ground, demonic runes written on them. Some of the runes glowed with a pale blue, like that of the clock tower in the Dead Forest, others with a deep red. They seemed to be in a seemingly random pattern.