The Champagne Rooms

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Re: The Champagne Rooms

Post by Evil Evi » May 6th, 2011, 3:56 am

Kana
Living Room

Kana gasps softly as she feels her breasts be rubbed by Aqua, followed by a small smile as she heard Aqua's words.

Mmm... This is gonna be interesting~. Kana thought to herself, as she kinda feels Isi's Slime cock return onto her smooth pink skin. Kana smiles again, as she smacks Isi's ass again.
Last edited by Evil Evi on May 6th, 2011, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » May 6th, 2011, 8:08 am

Rianna:

Rianna gasped out as she was pulled into that large slime chest, blushing ever brightly as her face rested in the warm odd solid goo, even still able to see through the body. "Ack..mfff....w..welll....y..yesss...m..ma'am mmfff!"

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » May 6th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Ilene

Ilene moaned out as she felt Necros grip at her ass tightly but the water spirit's tongue was muffling her moan and it sounded like she was moaning underwater. Although the water spirit was at first cool to the touch as she bounced upon Necros' girth she began to feel warm until she was keeping Necros as warm as any human or dragoness would. The fire spirit seemed quite content simply watching the three of them go at it and giggled as the water spirit moaned more and more loudly into Ilene's mouth.

Shaneika

Shaneika giggled as Mina seemed very submissive, but then she had jumped the girl, and she was growing bored with her though. "Hm, let's change things up a bit." she said and flipped around so her mouth was near Mina's dripping folds, her tail curling around her own back to gently prod and rub over Mina's furry orbs as she began to lick at her clit while her fingers continued ot pump into her. "Don't I get some pleasure too, hmm?"

Alexandria, Celandine and Kathrias

Alexandria and Kathrias both stared quite wide eyes as Lotus came so suddenly, and Celandine giggled madly. "Pretty swan lady cums very fast... Bianca be gentle with her delicate rear, she probably very sensitive there too." Celandine said and gently making sure Bianca knew her intent pulled Lotus in close for what could be considered a hug. She was very kind and gentle about it despite her tail gently pushing a bit deeper into Lotus.

"I see now... she dominates because she is by physical nature the easiest target, so instead she forces others to do her bidding so she can avoid the true problem..." Kathrias sighed. "That is still no excuse... and I will be having a chat with her when this is all said and done." Kathrias smiled as Abijah cuddled up to her, and she held the catgirl close, gently petting her as she did. Alexandria had little to say on this but sat watching in awe of Celandine and Bianca though she pitied Lotus a bit she didn't dare free someone who would have harmed Kathrias in such a way, intentional or not.

((Sorry for the rather short posts, can't think of long ones right now...))

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » May 8th, 2011, 8:44 am

Mina: Mina's eyes looked up at the wet pussy exposed before her eyes dripping in wetness, and with very little encourgement, the canine leaned up and began to run her rough tongue along that dripping slit, her own legs spreads out more exposing her own wet slit more as she ran her hands over the woman's legs, thighs, and ass as she lapped away at the dripping cunt.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » May 8th, 2011, 11:22 am

Lun
Chuckling softly behind her as she began to shiver, Lun would dip his head down behind Nia’s back to press the ridge of his snout alongside her back and between her wings, to support her as his tongue left her breast and his hands left her hips. Both of his hands would circle her small breasts to squeeze them tightly and tickle their erect nipples with the tip of his tail, and his tongue would now slide down through her buttocks and straight over her dripping pussy. He rubbed its unique texture over her entire pad, stretching out her labia and brushing over her clitoral hood, before plunging inside to swirl around and push the limit of her width and depth. He hummed loudly at her taste and continued the cycle; his tongue leaving her pussy to coarsely knock it about from the outside, and diving in to steal the moisture from her folds.

Lotus
The swan’s head would twist and turn from side to side as Bianca approached from behind and her eyes would go wide as she renewed her feeble struggles as she saw the red-haired girl eyeing her tail feathers very intently. She could only look forward to Celandine in apprehension as the Bianca kneeled down out of sight behind her, and she would wince as her tail feathers were brushed aside, and she clenched down her buttcheeks to hide her pucker from view. But as Celandine continued her relentless exploration for a few seconds longer she relaxed her hips with a groan of defeat, and welcomed the wetting of her rim with as she protruded her rump as best she could. A high-pitched squeal, followed by a rustling shiver of her feathers, would ring out as Bianca stuck her finger deep inside her rear and start a torturously slow reciprocation, and another growling moan would escape from her chest as Celandine continued to fill her dripping cunt with more of her swirling tail and brought her into the comforting embrace of her pillowy chest. Her eyes would drop out of focus, and she convulsed as the second orgasm rocketed through her with another crash of her fluids upon the floor. Her neck would rise up into the air with an exhausted gurgle, and then collapse over Celandine’s shoulder with a pathetic whine of helpless ecstasy as the girls continued to sap away at the very last drops of her endurance.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » May 9th, 2011, 4:29 pm

Necros

Necros moans out into Ilene's dripping pussy as he feels the water spirit continue to massage and grip his cock with that amazing pressure. "Ah...spirit, Ilene I don't think...I can't hold on much longer. I'm gonna cum soon..." He says in between pants and moans before continuing to pleasure Ilene with his skilled tongue. His cock begins to throb powerfully inside of the water spirit, which only increases the feeling of pressure around him, driving him closer to his climax.

Aqua

"Mmm well dear, how about you pick a hole, and then I'll take the other one hmm does that sound good?" Aqua suggests to Isi, continuing to rub Kana's breasts. The slimewoman giggles as Kana smacks Isi's behind and watches the slime jiggle. "Ooh I might have to take that behind of yours you cute little slimegirl." She says and then looks down at Rianna whose head was still buried between her massive breasts. "How about you pretty dragon? Do you want more than this? I can make you feel so good, just tell me what you want." Aqua tells the dragonborn, letting her head out so that she can speak clearly.

Abijah (sleeping) and Bianca

Bianca watched Lotus' second explosive orgasm with wide eyes. "Wow, she really is sensitive, I haven't even started to thrust my finger yet." The busty girl says and then slowly starts to move her finger back and forth inside of the swan's tight rump. "She's clenching my finger so hard Cela, I can't imagine what it would feel like for a male to take her like this." Bianca giggles seeing the dominating swan in such a vulnerable state. Consequences be damned, this woman tried hurt Abijah and Bianca wasn't going to let someone just get away with harming a good friend.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » May 9th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Rianna: Taking a deep breath as she was finally released from the slimey breast hold, she continued to blush looking up at the slimewoman. "..I..I w..want it...please." She whimpered slightly as she couldn't really control her senses from the senses overload she was being placed into, a hand reaching past the pair of modern shorts she received rubbing herself slightly.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » May 12th, 2011, 3:28 am

Isi blushed heavily and let out a cute squeek as her ass was smacked once again. The Slime girl got an idea and grinned slightly moving her slime cock down to Kanas pussy. She moved them on the couch so there backs were facing Aqua. Isi continued rubbing her hard leangth against Kana, but shook her ass at Aqua as well.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » May 12th, 2011, 3:55 am

Kana - Living Room

Kana grins as she hears Isi's cute squeak that resulted from her spank, but she did notice her small grin. She felt the slime cock on her breasts move down to her vagina, and she felt the Slime Girl turn her around on the couch. Her small breasts' nipples push against the couch. Kana lies her head on the couch and tries to look at the Slime Girl behind her, however she couldn't. All she could do was look to the sides.

Kana moans slightly as she feels the hard slime cock rub against her pussy, and has a feeling the slime girl will be getting revenge for her spanks...

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » May 12th, 2011, 3:40 pm

I am sorry to have to do this Ellie, but I think I have spent to much time here in the sauna, starting to feel a little bit flushed. *she gets up* Maybe I will see you some other time. *Lora leaves the sauna and makes her way to Kath's room expecting to find them there, she knocks* Kath you there hun?

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » May 14th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Ilene

Ilene moaned out her pussy dripping with her fluids as she was close to her own release but pushed Necros on none the less. Her hand moved down to Necros' chest and began to rub it gently as her other hand went to the water spirit's breasts and began to toy with them. That water spirit felt his cock throbbing and knowing she herself would not know the relief of a sexual release she reaches down her arm extending slightly to reach down to where Necros was licking her fingers gently pushed against Ilene's clit and the dragoness gasped in shock. Necros would see her fingers vanish to create a small clump of water that encircled Ilene's clit and began to swirl and churn causing the dragoness to moan very loudly now as her juices were nearly pouring into Necros' mouth.

Shaneika

Shaneika moaned softly as she felt Mina start to lap at her wet slit. Still she didn't let it deter her, she gently removed her fingers from Mina's dripping pussy and let her long reptilian tongue slide over her clit and push into her needy lower lips. Each lap at Shaneika's folds earned Mina another few fragments of an inch of Shaneika's tongue inside her pussy. Shaneika always believed in positive reinforcement and this seemed a proper reward for the canine. Her own hands began to rub at Mina's thighs and hips, moving only briefly over her ass as it was harder to reach it with her laying on the bench.

Alexandria, Celandine and Kathrias

Celandine almost felt bad for Lotus and looked over at Abijah, "Kath, how we know swan lady won't be mean again when she wakes up." Kathrias smiled at this, "I have a plan my dear, you'll all see for now why don't you show Lotus a good time for as long as the delicate thing can endure it." Celandine nodded and taking Kathrias' order into effect she pushed her tail further into Lotus, starting to stretch her lower lips slightly now she was starting to wonder if she was hurting the sawn and began to gently rub Lotus' back. "I'm sorry swan lady, I wouldn't be doing this to you if you hadn't hurt the cute kitty girl... or tried to hurt Kath." she truly did hope that Lotus would forgive her, though some part of her knew she wouldn't. Celandine looked back at Bianca and smiled, "Male would have his cock snipped by tight rump?" she asked jokingly.

Kathrias looked over at the door and sighed as Abijah was still resting upon her. "Alexandria dear, would you mind getting that?" she asked and Alexandria nodded, getting up and walking over to the door she opened it a crack to see Lora there. "Ah, miss Lora, um... what can I do for you?" she asked opening the door a tiny bit more, Lora could now see Kathrias laying on her pillows with Abijah snuggled up to her. Kathrias saw Lora and waved with a smile. However Lotus, Celandine and Bianca were still hidden from view.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » May 15th, 2011, 4:01 am

((Waiting on Nia))

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » May 15th, 2011, 8:17 am

Nia continued moaning out, her pussy clenching on Luns tounge as he thrusted it inside. She moaned out as he continued teasing her with his tounge.

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » May 15th, 2011, 3:40 pm

Hello Alexandria, *Waves back to kath* I just was wondering where you guys went off too, I was starting to miss you three, *winks* I was wonde............ *Sniff a few times.* I...is that the scent of the swan? *her fur on the back of her neck sticking up. she looks at Alexandria sternly* It smells as if she was here. Did she try something again, do you guys need me to do anything?

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » May 16th, 2011, 11:15 am

Lun

“MMmmmmhhmmmm,” Lun rumbled into her rump as he suddenly pulled his tongue away to plant a large wet kiss on one of her cheeks, “Sooo tasty… I could eat you whole…” The dragon suddenly took her by her thighs, his finger curling around them in an iron grip and lifting them to her sides so that she fell onto her front. Her ass and pussy were lifted into the air and protruded from the circle his forefingers and thumbs formed around it. She was helpless to stop him lapping up and down her asscrack, down to her pussy and back up again in rapid, wetly clicking flicks of his long tongue.

He lifted her form his belly and continued to lick her soo forcefully as he brought her all the way to the back of his maw. It was only when she was laid out over his entire lapping tongue did he release her and close his tough lips and powerful jaws around elbows and knees, sealing everything else, including her head, inside the hot, wet cave of his maw. The velvety tongue now bucked, grinded, squirmed and coiled around beneath her body as the wide start of it constantly swirled over her dripping pussy. He would swallow his juice-laden saliva away, and her tail would tug at her spine each time he did so for it had slid down his throat.

She would feel him crawl over to the edge of the large hammock and the next thing she would see between his sharp front teeth was him grinning toothily at his reflection in a hand mirror, her arms and shins protruding out of the sides of his mouth, and wisps of undoubtedly intoxicating white smoke begin to rise from his nostrils…

His hungry hum would vibrate his entire maw, and shake through all the soft skin on her body, especially through her breasts that his tongue relentlessly coiled and flicked around.

Lotus

Lotus was faintly aware of Bianca’s comments on her vain efforts to resist her slutty intrusion, and she could only weakly moan as she started to slide her fingering and out of her ever tightening passage. She looked over to Kathrias, she saw her mouth move and the sounds escape, but her drained mind could barely comprehend the words from the dragoness, and the soft, higher pitched vibrations from her rapist’s chest, and the caress of the hand on her back… And the widening of her petals as her pussy was filled ever more wholly by that gently stirring tail…

Her neck suddenly arched into Celandine’s view again and her eyes now smouldered in a barely conscious rut. He tail feathers fanned upward and splayed wide, no longer trying to hide her rear from Bianca, and her anal ring relaxed and removed the tight friction from slick finger and allowed it to glide with ease. Her hips would rock in her bonds, thrusting back onto Bianca and shifting her cave forward and backwards inside her with the help of Celandine’s twisting tail… She keened almost majestically as her pussy started to clench in her final moments of consciousness, but unconscious thought and she brought her tied beak forward to press it against Cela’s lips, and stare glassily, but sultrily, into her bright yellow eyes… She bucked her whole body into her, against her bonds, shifting between the ‘dragoness’’ huge breasts that so dwarfed her own.