The Champagne Rooms

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: The Champagne Rooms

Post by redire » April 29th, 2011, 7:03 am

*Lora cooed softly as she felt Ellie's tail wrap around her own. Lora leans forwards and begins to kiss Ellie, her tounge protrudes into her mouth.*

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » April 29th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Kana
Living Room

Kana let out a surprised squeak as she closes her eyes when Isi's slime cock erupted slime onto her face and breasts. She moves one of her hands from Isi's ass, and wipes the slime away from her eyes, in which she blinks open her eyes.

Kana looks at Isi look at a certain direction. Kana turns her head to look, and sees the same thing Isi as saw, a Dragoness and a larger Slime girl. Kana smiled pervertedly, as she gives Isi another smack to her ass. She turns her head back to the slime cock between her breasts, and resumes sucking on it's shaft.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » April 29th, 2011, 8:25 pm

Isi shivers as Kana went back to sucking on her cock. It continued throbbing slowly as Isi slwoly moaned out, her ass jiggling as it was smacked.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » April 29th, 2011, 11:18 pm

Rianna: Rianna's eyes widened as she jumps a bit spinning around quickly, smacking head on into the slarge slime womans tits blushing brgihtly as she slowly looks up to the slime "standing" over her. "Oh..w..wow..umm s..sorry I..I am ...just uhhh....okay then."

Mina: Mina let out a loud gasp as she feels the second finger slip inside her tight pussy whimpering out softly as it squirmed inside of her tight pussy dripping all over those fingers. She lets out an even louder cry as she feels the sharp teeth taking her nipple by fangs and pulling them out yeping as they snap back into place as she whimpers out more in her pleasure. "OHhhh my word, y..you must do this often ahhhh !"

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » April 30th, 2011, 9:44 am

Abijah and Bianca

Bianca smiles at Alexandria after the crimson dragoness brings her down from the tree. "It's alright Alexandria, I understand. But umm....what would you like me to do with her? It looks like Cela has things under control...unless you want me to take her rump?" Bianca asks, looking at Lotus tailfeathers with interest. The way she was quivering, it was rather enticing and from what Bianca had heard, this one had harmed Abijah, and that was something that Bianca couldn't let slide.

Meanwhile Abijah purred and mewled as Kathrias wraps her arms and legs around the catgirl. It was a caring, protective, and loving embrace that made Abijah feel so safe. Even though Kathrias pulled her up to watch Lotus' punishment, Abijah could barely keep her eyes open. Her body was simply worn out having reached its limit and beyond earlier with Lun and then protecting Kathrias from the deranged swan. "Mistress..." Abijah says in a tired voice as her eyes droop and open trying to stay awake, but quickly losing the battle.

Aqua

Aqua giggles as Rianna spins around and her head collides with her breast, the massive orbs jiggle slightly from the impact, but Aqua doesn't seem to mind. "I think they want us to join them. Well, what are we waiting for?" Aqua says picking up Rianna and moving into the living room to join Isi and Kana. "Hello there girls! I was just noticing how much fun you were having. Oooh my, such a big cock for such a little slimegirl. You have talent dear." She says to Isi, putting Rianna down onto the sofa. "So then girls, which of you want to play with me?"

Necros

Necros was speechless from the water spirit's grace and beauty as she approaches and doesn't resist as he is gently pushed down. His eyes widen as his clothes are quickly discarded of and she grabs his member, stroking it into a fine erection quickly. Once it was hard in her watery hands, Necros gives out a groan as her mouth completely envelops his cock. "Yes Ilene...she is quite good..." Necros says groaning again in pleasure as the water spirit services him and he closes his eyes at the feeling. When he opens them again Necros is surprised to see Ilene's folds just above his mouth. "Wh-whoa...." He mumbles, Ilene was already wet as her flower was glistening slightly, but Necros knew that he had a debt to fufill, so he brings his hands up and grips the white dragoness' firm ass tightly before he begins to lick at her folds. After giving her a few licks to further moisten her pussy, Necros brings Ilene down further and slides his tongue into her quivering folds where he begins to lap at her inner walls, trying not to miss a surface.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » April 30th, 2011, 11:47 am

Rianna: Blushing brightly for a dragonborne, she sat back on the sofa a bit embarrassed at her both being caught spying on the sexxoring ladies as well as being tossed so easily into the foray as she tries to speak up. "Umm well..I ummm...am not so sure about this." Although her eyes were rather attached to the massive chest of the green large slime woman.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » April 30th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Kana
Living Room

Kana continued to suck, and lick, Isi's slime cock that is in Kana's mouth. She is making audible slurping sounds while doing so as well.

She looks to her side to see the larger slime woman, who is carrying the Dragoness, have moved into the Living Room and are next to the sofa. Her eyes look the Slime Woman and Dragoness up and down. Observing their bodies, which causes Kana's face to blush a light pink. She sees the Slime Woman put the Dragoness on the unoccupied side of the sofa.

Listening to the Slime Woman's words, Kana pulls her head away from Isi's slime cock to speak.

"I think both of us want too~." Kana said with a perverted giggle.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » April 30th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Ilene

Ilene shudders slightly as Necros licks at her folds but gasps out quite surprised with Necros' skill as his tongue slides inside of her. "Oh... that... that feels... so good." she panted as she gently grinded her hips in time with his tongues motions for a second then as she stops she starts to gently run her hands over Necros' chest. *Oh, how could Kathrias hog this one all to herself, its almost cruel.* Ilene smiled as she thought this and watched as the water spirit slowed her motions before stopping and opening her mouth wide. She then moved forward positioned Necros so his manhood was at the entrance to her lower lips. She pushed down before letting out a strong gasp as Necros slid inside with no problem. It was not surprising that the water spirit was naturally lubricated, what might have been surprising was the pressure her "folds" put on his length. It almost felt tighter then any woman's pussy could be, she certainly was skilled if she was controlling this as she slowly rode his girth. She was indeed controlling her pussy walls as he could feel the watery walls around his cock start to flow, pulling and squeezing in ways he could barely imagine. Ilene leaned forward only to have the water spirit grab her and plant a kiss on her lips pushing her tongue down the dragoness' throat. Ilene gasped but then moaned as her folds began dripping from her pleasure.

Shaneika

Shaneika giggled again, "Often enough to know how to please a woman better then most men do." she said and winked at Mina. "Though sadly unlike my sisters I can't go shoving my tail up your pussy, that would just be bad for your health, and bad for my stomach to boot... I hate pain, and blood..." she said and cuddled up close to Mina before sliding yet another finger into her wet pussy, now pumping a trio of fingers into the canine's folds Shaneika smiled brightly as she used her tongue to gently lick at Mina's nipples soothing any of the minor pain her gentle bites may have caused. "You have a terrific body my dear girl... you obviously take care of yourself fairly well."

Alexandria, Celandine and Kathrias

Alexandria smiled over at Bianca, "I don't like that she hurt Abijah either but I've never been one for taking action... so um... Celandine, please be gentle with her, even if she does deserve it a little..." Alexandria requested and nodded at Bianca as the same advice went for her. Alexandria just didn't want anyone to get hurt again if it could be avoided. "Celandine be nice and gentle, but when she get used to it I be a bit more rough." the green 'dragon' said and her tail once again flicked over the swan's folds a few more times making sure she was nice and wet before pushing the tip inside and wiggling it around a bit. Celandine was getting her used to the feeling of her tail as well as exploring, looking for any superbly sensitive spots.

Kathrias meanwhile was smiling at Abijah's back as she watched the catgirl doze off. She gently patted her head with a smile, "It's okay Abijah, you're exhausted, feel free to rest, my love." she gently ran her fingers along one of Abijah's ears, hoping to calm her little kitten into sleep, she deserved it after the long day she had.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » May 1st, 2011, 7:50 am

Mina:

Mina let out a sharp gasp feeling the third finger squeeze into her tight wet pussy. Her moans growing louder as she rocks her hips slowly against the wiggling fingers rubbing into her walls. "OHhhhhh fuuckkk mmmm I..I have my ways mffff m..magical..mostly n..not bad for a hundred years huh OHHHHHH!?" Groaning out a bit more as she feels the moist tongue running over her sensitive nips. "Ohhhh but even I have such experiences in my time ohhhh!"

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » May 1st, 2011, 7:51 am

Mina:

Mina let out a sharp gasp feeling the third finger squeeze into her tight wet pussy. Her moans growing louder as she rocks her hips slowly against the wiggling fingers rubbing into her walls. "OHhhhhh fuuckkk mmmm I..I have my ways mffff m..magical..mostly n..not bad for a hundred years huh OHHHHHH!?" Groaning out a bit more as she feels the moist tongue running over her sensitive nips. "Ohhhh but even I have not such experiences in my time ohhhh!"

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » May 1st, 2011, 8:07 am

Lun

Lun only chuckled in response to her question, and after transferring his grip to her arms, to restrain them straight behind her back and expose her torso. He lay back once more and made her straddle his long body. He brought his neck craned forward so that she could feel his breath in her hair, and his paintbrush tail would curl forward like a gentle, and fluffy, scorpion's stinger.

It would start to tickle her unprotected belly and thighs; delicately dancing the very tip of its soft strands over her sensitive skin. Meanwhile, the second hand would descend over her hip, its index finger going straight to her wet folds to rub smoothly at that once more and his thumb's clawtip finding its way into into her sphincter, to gently nudge it around in quick, tight, circles. Finally, she would feel his long tongue suddenly slink down her back, around to her front, and finally coil and uncoil it velvety texture around her left breast.

Lotus

Lotus wilted in Celadine's firm embrace, her struggles turning to tender shivers with each long stroke of the tail and her neck bowed with her eyes widening with a sudden innocence as she stared into Caladine's happy smile. Her abdominal muscled clenched, and her fluids would slick the tail-tip excessively with each smooth pass, so much so that with each reversal her juice would fly to the floor behind her and between Celadine's green thigh. The 'dragoness' could feel Lotus' breathing suddenly accelerate between her breasts, along with her heartbeat, and the barely hidden moans in her beak.

Lotus' hypersensitivity was the root of her dominative sexuality , and the reason why she always had to be in control. Simply wearing the wrong kind of pants or lingerie would persistently sexually assault her throughout her day, so much so, that she could make herself cum by simply rubbing her legs together in the right way. She never let anyone near her flower unless she could trust them with her secret, or control them enough so that they couldn't possibly notice her getting off so quickly.

Even before the tip entered her folds she was fighting back an orgasm, and once is slid inside and started to squirm against her walls. Celadine would discover that EVERYTHING down there was a hundredfold more sensitive than it should have been, and Lotus realized she was fighting a losing battle, and that her only hope was to hide her impending orgasm as best she could... She took in a deep breath and held it, and pushed all her will into preventing her neck from lashing back in ecstasy as her walls rhythmically clenched around the probing tail. But her efforts were in vain as her flash flood scattered onto the ground below, and her hips gyrated in helpless pleasure.

Any further stimulus would break her will entirely, causing her to cry out and arch her neck in a sudden, angry, and yet lustful moan, which was followed by an already exhausted whimper as the shivers returned.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » May 2nd, 2011, 2:15 am

Ellie

Ellie kissed Lora back, her tounge dancing around the other catgirls quickly. She shut her eyes as they kissed, her tail continueing to curl around Loras.

Isi

Isi blushed as Aqua spoke, she slowly withdrew the slime cock back into herself for the moment. She nodded as Kana spoke to Aqua, agreeing with her.

Nia

Nia began giggling quickly as Lun tickled her, but that quickly turned to light shivering as Lun begun teasing her small body. She panted out slightly as Luns tounge coiled around her breast.

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » May 2nd, 2011, 8:13 am

*Lora lets out soft playful moans as they make out, she pulls Ellie closer to her as she lays on her back, bringing Ellie on top of here, mashing their breasts together.*

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » May 5th, 2011, 11:16 am

Necros

Necros's eyes widen significantly as he feels the water spirit's folds slide down around his cock. He moans into Ilene's pussy and squeezes her rear cheeks tightly as he starts to feel the ebb and flow of the water gripping his girth. He starts to thrust into her in response to her movements, and continues to lick at Ilene's inner walls, unaware that the spirit had locked her into a kiss. *Incredible....* Necros thinks about his situation and truly he was a lucky man. Not many could say that they have had a three way with a dragoness and a water spirit at once.

Aqua

Aqua giggles as all three girls give signs that they want some of her. "Hmm who to start with, I think the pretty dragon wants to get a closer look at my chest..." She says, wrapping her arms around Rianna and pulling her head into her massive bust, burying in the soft, warm slime. "How's that dearie? Do you like my breasts?" She asks Rianna, smiling down and then looking over at Kana and Isi and sprouts two more arms from her shoulders. The new arms reach around Isi and start to gently rub Kana's breasts. "So what do you say dear?" Aqua asks to Isi. "How about we double team this little cutie here?"

Abijah and Bianca

Bianca watches as Lotus suddenly has an explosive orgasm from Cela just barely putting her tail in. It would become clear that the swan was extremely sensitive to sexual pleasure and Bianca smiles at this realization. The busty girl walks around behind Lotus, looking at her rump. "I hope you don't mind Cela, but I would like to join in..." She says, kneeling down and looking up at the swan's tailfeathers. Bianca wets a finger and starts to swirl it around Lotus' tailhole, making it nice and damp before slowly pushing her index finger into her behind. "Wow, she's really tight back here, I bet she has never done anything anal, at least she has taken it probably. First time for everything right Cela?" Bianca says smiling at the green 'dragoness' while she continues to slowly push her finger into Lotus' tight rear.

Abijah purrs as Kathrias rubs her ear. "Thank you...Mistress..." The catgirl says and her head immediately falls back onto the blue dragoness' shoulder. She was already asleep and purring in happiness at being safe and secure in Kathrias' arms. Abijah's face has a smile on it and she cuddles up to Kathrias a bit in her sleep.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » May 6th, 2011, 3:26 am

Isis blush deepened but she nodded, her large cock returning slowly.

"W-what should we do first?" The young slime girl asked Aqua.