The Champagne Rooms

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Re: The Champagne Rooms

Post by Evil Evi » April 26th, 2011, 3:46 am

Kana - Female Celebi
Currently prone on the couch, Isi the Slime Girl on top of her.

Living Room

Kana moaned around Isi's slime cock again as she feels a slime cock be inserted into her tight flower, and spreads her legs slightly to make sure the slime cock fits into her vagina.

Kana closes her eyes as she feels the slime cock between her breasts and in her mouth begin to throb lightly. She continues to lick and suck onto the slime cock, moaning around the slime cock as she does so.

Kana feels her right hand move by itself as she spanks Isi's ass once again, her left hand slowly moving to where Isi's asshole would be, and in which she slides a finger into.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » April 26th, 2011, 7:39 am

Rianna: The dragonborne woman had managed to work her way to the living room once more in this mansion. Attracted by the sounds of moans and "activity" she could not help but do a little reconnaissance work as she pokes her head out from around an entrance and notices the pink buglike critter with the translucent liquid girl on top of her.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » April 26th, 2011, 11:59 am

Lun

Nia's giggle caused Lun to stop his whining and raise his head for a moment, his mind befuddled by the sheer audacity of her amusement, but then a sudden rush of anger entered his body and was sure to let her know!

He grunted, groaned, roared and growled savagely into his gag and writhed in his bonds with renewed vigor, he even risked breathing fire over gag, only to promptly choke on his on own smoke as he realized the ball was fireproof. The whimpers and pleading returned as smoke rose from his nostrils and tears streamed from his eyes, but as soon as the unpleasantness had passed even they dissolved into exhausted moans of helpless over-stimulation as his pre trickled out of him in a constant stream; his blessing-turned-curse that was his bottomless potency.

When the next orgasm hit, Lun was so lost in the explosion of eye-rolling pleasure that he barely even registered his own roar of blissful defeat as he started to cum... All his mind could focus on, was the two breasts and belly at his length, the forked tongue curling around his glans, the thighs around his balls and that reptilian tail running down their middle, and of course that hand continuing to meticulously massage one of his balls.

This time his cum would fill the container completely and Nia would be left completely submerged in his fluids for a moment before the pressure built up and forced the chamber slowly off his dick with a pop; with her still attached to him and thoroughly drenched in the dragon's juice. After such a long time in darkness the dim room may have seemed well-lit to her. It gave her the view of the tied-up and barely conscious Lun; still grunting and groaning in the afterglow of his latest orgasm...

Lotus

With her beak still sealed and in such terrible pain from the ice, Lotus barely registered the voices of those around her until the fireball struck the ground in front of her. She jumped, reality striking home as she turned to the door only for her escape to be blocked by the green...Dragon? Her hopes of escape were further dashed, and panic started so set in her eyes as she heard Kathrias' commands, and even more so as she looked down to and dropped the taser to hopelessly pat at the green snakes coursing through her naked feathers. She became ever more frantic as they reached her upper body, to her the room became a blur as she frantically grabbed handfuls of the vines, pulling at them in a rising terror, and her efforts only proved to get her even further entangled! Eventually she tripped and fell on the ones around her ankles, and only just caught herself as she fell onto her hands and knees...
Last edited by aremihc on April 26th, 2011, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » April 26th, 2011, 12:05 pm

Nia gasped loudly as she was freed from the container. She flapped her semen covered wings to get it off and flew away from Luns member, blushing furiously. She flew behind him and undid the ball gag, flying infront of his face.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She cried out in apology, her body still dripping.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » April 26th, 2011, 3:08 pm

Lun

"Guuaahh..." Lun gagged, then coughed then spluttered as the gag was wetly removed from the back of his maw. He would open his eyes weakly as he drifted in and out of consciousness, watching Nia flit about just above above his nose. He tried to talk, to make a quick witticism to calm her nerves, but all that came out was a dumb, nonsensical burble followed by a long tongue that lolled out the side of his mouth. His head abruptly fell to the right. and his own, large, droning snore would jerk him back out of sleep to mumble; "...Ropes..."

The fact that his mistress was in peril had completely slipped his mind thanks to Nia's prior distractions.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » April 26th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Nia nodded at Lun slowly, she then quickly began cutting the ropes with her small claws.

(Post for Ellie soon I shall.)

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » April 26th, 2011, 7:30 pm

*how soon man?*

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » April 26th, 2011, 9:58 pm

(posted with Tia earliar)

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » April 27th, 2011, 6:15 pm

((Necrooooos! :D ))

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » April 27th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Abijah and Bianca

Bianca gasps as she is suddenly lowered and her dragoness partners disappear, leaving her wanting more, but she knew that something must be wrong from the scream that they heard and the urgency in Alexandria's voice. Bianca crawls to the edge of the platform and watches as Alexandria and Celandine work to restrain a swan that was bearing down on... "Abijah?" Bianca says her eyes widening as she sees the catgirl protecting Kathrias. Bianca starts looking for a way down off the platform, which was more difficult for her since she was taken up by vines and can't land as gracefully as the dragonesses from this height.

Abijah breathes a sigh of relief as Alexandria and another dragoness comes to her aid and keep Lotus from attacking. Knowing that her Mistress was safe now, Abijah's body finally gives out on her as she collapses onto the pillows next to Kathrias. Her adrenaline has been completely used up and she simply can't stand anymore. "Do want you want...I can't move...so tired..." Abijah says her exhaustion catching up with her as she pants a bit lying next to Kathrias. At this point she just wanted Lotus gone, but seeing the swan get her just desserts would be rather enjoyable for the catgirl even if she couldn't move right now.

Aqua

Aqua was gliding through the halls, looking for someone else to have some fun with. Even though it wasn't long ago that she plowed both Ilene and Ellie, her libido was quite large and she was ready to see who else wouldn't mind getting to know the slime woman better. Aqua soon comes upon Rianna looking into the living room and she smiles as she approaches the dragonness silently from behind. She soon peers around the corner and sees another slimegirl fucking a rather exotic looking creature. "Ooh looks like they are having fun.." Aqua says and if Rianna turned around she would find herself face to face with the slime woman's massive breasts.

Necros

Necros looks in awe at the dragon fang that Ilene just gave to him. "Wow...thank you Ilene. A real dragon's fang...but, yes Ilene you can join in. I can't refuse you after all that you have already done for me. But first...do I just give you the tooth spirit? Or do I need to throw it into the pool? I've never had contact with elemental spirits before, so this is a first for me." Necros says smiling and holding out the tooth if the spirit will take it, otherwise he will throw it into her pool.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » April 28th, 2011, 3:27 am

Yoa

Yoa grinned as she slowly embraced Tia with her tail, removing her shirt and revealing her large breasts. She unwrapped from Tia and then slowly began taking the girls clothes off.

Ellie

Ellie blushed heavily as she and Lora embraced. "Erm...Hi...i'm Ellie." The vampiress mumbled out.

Isi

Isi moaned out at Kanas attentions and the slime cock inbetween her breasts erupted slime onto the Celebis face and breasts. Isi panted and looked around, Seeing a dragoness and a larger slime women she gestured for them to come over. The large sliem cock meanwhile still laid between Kanas breasts.

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » April 28th, 2011, 8:25 am

So hun, would you like to play for a little while *rubbing her tail against Ellie's back*

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » April 28th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Ilene

"In the pool please." she said gesturing towards the water where she watched him throw it, Ilene shortly following his gesture as she pulled a second tooth form her own mouth, simply to ensure the water spirit did not drain her if she accidentally came into contact. "As it would be rude to block out host's first choice, please go ahead spirit." she said and the water spirit smiled before moving down to the ground her body had previously been a pillar of water from the waist down but once she touched the land her legs formed and the pillar slowly receded. Leaving her standing before them with steam gently still rising form her cheeks. She moved closer to Necros with a warm smile and gently pushed him back, Ilene catching him and brining him down to the ground. The water spirit pulled away Necros' clothing and rather quickly grabbed hold of his manhood, stroking it a few times with her "hands" his length become drenched in water but it was not long before the water spirit bent over and took Necros into her mouth, it was odd however despite her nearly engulfing his entire length in her cool wet mouth he could still see it through her head, she was nearly transparent. "Oh my, she's quite skilled..." Ilene said giggling as she could watch the water spirit lick at Necros' girth. Still she gently pulled him back, laying him out flat on the ground before straddling his head with her folds right above his mouth. "Like what you see Necros? Cause it's all yours for the taking." Ilene said smiling now as she leaned forward to watch the water spirit more intently.

Shaneika

Shaneika giggled as she continued to lick Mina's ample breast, "My you certainly are gifted, such nice breasts, and your pussy is so warm and soft... let's see now..." Shaneika's tail moved over to Mina's hip and started massaging into her flesh vigorously. "Hm, nice fur... covering very soft and relaxed skin... you carry little stress, my massage won't be as relaxing but that's not all bad, because there isn't that much to relieve you of." Shaneika giggled and gently slipped another finger into Mina's lower lips, pumping a bit faster now as well she leaned down. "Let's see how you like this." Shaneika lowered her mouth on top of Mina's nipple now and latched on, gently suckling before grabbing it with her teeth, which despite the fact they were sharp she used carefully to avoid cutting into Mina's flesh. Once she had a firm but careful grip on Mina's tit she pulled up ever so gently, before letting go and watching the canine's breast bounce about. She then repeated this over and over giggling each time she watched Mina's soft orbs bounce around.

Alexandria, Celandine and Kathrias

Alexandria sighed with relief as Lotus was restrained, she turned and saw Bianca still up in the tree and giggled. She ran at the tree and using her claws clambered quickly up to where Bianca was, she wasn't as athletic as the other girls but this was still a relatively easy task for her. She smiled at Bianca, "Sorry about that Bianca, we have to protect our friends before we go pleasuring new ones you know." she giggled and as her hands were full her tail moved up and wrapped around Bianca's waist twice, pulling her in very close to Alexandria's back, close enough she could grab on to her as well. "Hang on tight..." she said and after climbing down a ways she jumped from the tree and landed on all fours with Bianca held away form the ground before releasing the brunette. "Sorry for leaving you up there again, care to join me and Celandine in making sure the swan faces her punishment? Or... not interested?" Alexandria may have been shy but she knew the stories of this swan and knew she deserved to be punished after trying to hurt Kathrias. Alexandria walked over as Celandine bounded over looking at her handiwork.

Alexandria picked up the taser and threw it across the room before looking to the sawn, "Well since Abijah said we can do what we want... what should we do Celandine?" Alexandria said smiling to her green "dragon" sister. "oo oo, Cela can fuck pretty swan lady with her tail." Celandine smiled at Lotus as she pulled at some of the vines gently and they moved to her will so Lotus was tangled less painfully, but still bound securely. "Hm hang on girls." Kathrias said patting Abijah gently on the head as her strength began to return, she sat up, quite easily now and looked at Lotus, "As much as I'd love to partake of this... I'm going to simply take care of Abijah... the poor dear is exhausted after what your slave did to her..." Kathrias sighed and looked to Celandine, "Bind her mouth, she can't be allowed to speak, or she'll take control of Abijah..." Celandine nodded and a vine wrapped securely around Lotus' beak and Kathrias gave a relaxed sigh before looking to Alexandria who nodded and put her hands near the swan's beak, the ice melting away as though thrown into a furnace. "I wouldn't want you getting frostbite... after all... I’m not cruel, just angry."

Alexandria sighed now and moved her hands a bit closer to Lotus beak to warm it, ensuring she did not get frostbite as Kathrias said before Celandine giggled wrapping a second vine around the swan's beak to ensure she couldn't speak. "I was having fun with Bianca, but pretty swan lady needs to learn it's not right to be mean..." Celandine lifted Lotus up as she stood up herself. Celandine being the taller of the two Lotus would hang a couple inches from the ground as the "dragon" girl curled her very long tail around so it flicked gently over Lotus' womanhood. "You ready swan lady?" Celandine asked though she knew Lotus couldn't speak. Alexandria sighed in relief and sat down beside Abijah as Kathrias wrapped her arms around the catgirl and pulled her up so Abijah was on top of her before wrapping her legs around Abijah as well. "Well, look at you two." Kathrias smiled and nodded. "It couldn't be helped, I finally admitted to Abijah that I love her... and I do, and I will for a very long time." Kathrias nuzzled her head against the back of Abijah's neck as she pulled them into a sitting position with pillows supporting her so they could watch Lotus get what was coming to her in comfort.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » April 28th, 2011, 5:11 pm

Lun

As Lun had drifted off to sleep again as Nia undid his bonds, and she may have been left wondering after a large number of cuts why he wasn't moving to escape until he jerked back out of his sleep once more. He grabbed her with his hands, and was about to embrace her affectionately with the side of his snout until he realized that she was covered in his seed... "Ew... Umm... Hold on..." he muttered and leaned over on the large hammock (read bedroom description) to retrieve the tissues his mistress always kept on standby for her night sessions.

He held her firmly by her legs and wrists with a single hand and started to throughly clean her as if she were a toy doll. And all the while he would dopily look on for signs of ticklishness. He then held her by her waist and beneath her arms as he cleaned her lower sections, making sure to pay extra attention to the soles of her feet, the inside of her thighs and that small, wet slit between her legs. In fact, in his iron grip, he would gently bring a finger tip in small titillating strokes over her cunt, just to see how she would react... A mischievous smile spread across his maw, for he may have been completely exhausted from his ordeal, but he was dammed if he was just going to let her fly away without some payback...

Lotus

With her sinuses still in agony, Lotus was barely aware of the powerful bodies of the nest of dragonesses moving about her, but the mention of her being fucked with a tail would cause her to suddenly buck and twist in desperation in her tightening bonds, her chest hitting the floor with a thud as the vines aligned around her body. Her pride would force her back up onto her knees, with her neck bowed low. She could barely register nor remember what Kathrias had said to her next, but the vine around her beak, even gently putting pressure on the frozen nerves within, would make her cast her head up once in a futile tug, and then wilt as hopelessness overcame her.

The only recompense came when the blissfully warm hands of Alexandria settled over her beak, and part of her face, to melt away the burning ice. Lotus would cease her struggles for a lull of relief; wholeheartedly resting her beak further into the warming palms, and breathing freely and gently as they took away the pain. She hummed, and snorted lightly as they departed, but returned a narrowed-eyed glare back at her healer as her mind was cleared. 'You were kind to me, you will be tortured LAST before your matriarch!' she cursed and promised to herself 'I will get you ALL for this! Just you wait! I'll have you all BEGGING for my MERCY!'

The giggle from behind and second vine around her beak distracted her, as the irritably perky green 'dragoness' rounded to her front. But as she was brought into a strong embrace; with firm arms about her back and in her rump, her torso nesting inside the yellow of larger beasts to the front and their hips meeting at the center, their sexes parallel and an inches away from each other... Lotus would scowl ever harder into the bright and bouncy face of Celadine, swearing to herself that she will be the first of Kathrias' family to fall. But the sudden flick of the tail between her legs would cause her to reel back in fear as her true weak spot was unveiled, and it quivered with even the softest of stimulations. She shook her head profusely at the question and strained at her legs, trying to close them despite the inexorable grip of the the vines bunched tightly around her thighs...

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » April 28th, 2011, 5:26 pm

Ellie

Ellie slowly nodded, blushign heavily as her tail wrapped around Loras own tail.

Nia

Nia giggled lightly as Lun cleaned her, giggling from his tickling on the sides of her stomach and thighs. Nias eyes went wide and she shivered lightly as Luns finger rubbed around her pussy. "L-Lun? W-what are you d-doing?"